MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)

As always, first things first, I'd like to give a big thank you to Eric and Taurus Nutrition, as well as the entire rep team (all great guys (and gal ) that I am big fans of on the forum) for the opportunity to run this log.

You can take a look at any of my previous sponsored logs by checking out my profile; the entire "about me" and "who I'd like to meet" sections are full of links. I'll give a brief history here, but don't want to get into too much (covered it plenty of times lol).

I'm currently trying to cut, but it's honestly more of pushing for added strength and endurance, as I battle the hypothyroidism and try to find a way to figure out if that's what's stopped my ability to drop weight or if it's something else. I was diagnosed with the hypothyroidism on Feb 1, took 50mcg of Synthroid (T4) for ~10 weeks and just got bumped by an endo to 112mcg a week ago. I'll go in for blood work again in 5 weeks to see what this has done and hopefully in the meantime, I'll notice the ability to cut some fat. If it's not this, I've got a few other ideas, but hopefully it's this.

Anyway

My training style is 1 week of Max-OT training, and a week of bodybuilding-style lifting, but with 60 second rest periods. I will post all of them up, as well. My split is:

Biceps / Triceps
    Legs / Abs
    Delts / Traps
    OFF
    Chest / Abs
    Back
    OFF

I typically play 1-1.5 hours of basketball on Tuesday nights, too.

I really enjoy this training style, as I implemented it at the start of this year and I have only gained strength the entire time; portions of it being with only staple supplements.

Tomorrow will be my first dose before I hit chest and abs.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reserved for final review.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

Reputation Reputation Reputation

in bro
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    in bro
    Glad to have you in, bud!

subbed!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm here mofo

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    subbed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm here mofo
    Welcome, guys!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed lookin forward to this one
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm here mofo
    Started name-calling already? You didn't wait for me?

After that, back to MidwestBeast - hope you figure out what it is as well, bud and give it a out of here, so you can get some results!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Checking in for your log HS.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    subbed lookin forward to this one
    Thanks, bro. I'll be lurking around in yours as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Started name-calling already? You didn't wait for me?

After that, back to MidwestBeast - hope you figure out what it is as well, bud and give it a out of here, so you can get some results!

~Rosie~
    I bring name-calling out of people, I guess lol

And thanks, Rosie. I'm actually likely heading into an acute-care facility today to have something else checked out that isn't right. I'll offer up more details as I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Checking in for your log HS.
    I'd expect nothing less, brother DF

Getting ready to eat my pre-workout meal shortly and then off for chest and abs.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Dosed 2 scoops of Wyked and 1 scoop of DA-HCG about 30 minutes pre-workout (will dose the other scoop later on). Amazing taste, you guys weren't kidding .

As I've noticed lately, increased sweating in the gym (feels great, actually), which I attribute to the increased dosage of Synthroid.

Chest / Abs (High Intensity Week):

Cable Flys (high pulley) 120x12 (x4)
    Cable Flys (low pulley) 110x12 / 100x12 / 90x12 / 90x12
    Solo Cable Fly Stretch (mid pulley) 90x12 (x4)
    Incline DB Bench: 75's x 12 (x2) / 65's x 12 (x2)

Cable Crunches: 200x15 (x4)

Total Workout Time: 38 minutes

Weight this morning was 239 lbs.

It's been hovering right around there for quite a while no matter what, but I'm hopeful as the increased dosage of T4 builds up, I'll see some results. In the meantime, I'll be going back to Ezekiel bread versus the whole grain stuff I use off and on. I'll also be upping some cardio back in, even though I prefer to use calorie restriction in order to maintain muscle mass. I just sent an e-mail to someone selling a heavy bag / speed bag on a stand combo, and hopefully that'll pan out, because that would be great and really help with the increased aggression / irritability that my situation has brought upon me.

Spent the afternoon at an urgent care, getting some things checked out. I don't want to go into any details yet, but sometime next week I'll be getting a cat scan on my stomach and they want to get me set up for a colonoscopy. I'll be sure to share updates on any of this as I have them.

Tomorrow will be a back workout and I may throw in some cardio this evening.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hope everything is ok with your health brother

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

same here!!!

btw-subbed
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    same here!!!

btw-subbed
    Thank you, guys. It means a lot.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Just thought I'd post this because it came across my fb newsfeed. I'm heading back to see family next weekend and will be going down to hang out with a few friends I went to college with for a day or two, as well, and this weekend was initially the date we'd planned on. I'm incredibly thankful this wasn't the case because what took place is just ridiculous and it's embarrassing:

EDIT: That video was removed, but if you search "Wheeler Block Party 2011" on youtube, or leave the 2011 off and do the search by upload date, there are a ton up there. It's just pathetic.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed brotha!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    subbed brotha!!!
    Glad you're in!

On my way in about half an hour to go hit back.
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

How is possible I not see this log!!!

damn it Hypno-Toad
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    How is possible I not see this log!!!

damn it Hypno-Toad

No one curses Hyno-Toad!

Glad to have you in here, bud.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

5/1/11 - Back (High Intensity Week):

Lat Pulldowns: 200x12 (x4)
    Smith Machine Bent-over Rows: 200x12 (x2) / 205x12 (x2)
    Seated Rows w/ Double D Ring: 220x12 (x4)
    Straight-Bar Pushdowns: 140x12 (x4)
    Lower Back Extensions: 25x12 (x2)

Total Workout Time: 38 minutes

Weight up on all 4 sets on lat pulldowns, seated rows and pushdowns. Weight up on last 2 sets of rows and the lower back extensions are slowly being re-introduced to strengthen my lower back and help out with the locking up it's been doing when I play basketball (blamed mostly on it being weak, but more on the extra weight around my midsection).

Bent-over rows are actually done at more of a 45 degree angle on purpose; it puts a lot of emphasis on my lower lats and I really enjoy that to help with the V-taper of my back.

It was a good workout; pouring sweat again.

I'm looking into trying to get a heavy bag stand, actually. I don't really have the room for it, but I think it would be a nice addition to help get some short bouts of cardio throughout the day and help with the increased anger/irritability I've had lately lol. I'm waiting on a few e-mails on craigslist and hoping one in particular works out for me.

I dosed 2 scoops of Wyked and 1 scoop of DA-HCG pre-workout again (2nd scoop of DA-HCG will be taken in the evening, as it was last night). I must say, I was surprised at the size of the Wyked container, initially, and was afraid the scoops were going to be huge based on that lol. I'm glad to say that's not the case.

Tomorrow is slated off, but I'll likely get at least one cardio session in. I may just go to the gym and walk on the treadmill at an incredibly slow pace for like 2 hours to watch the Bulls/Hawks game.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Put a picture on the heavy bag and wail away my friend lol.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Put a picture on the heavy bag and wail away my friend lol.
    lol at the moment there's no one I really want to wail on.

Got 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio in this evening while I was watching the end of the Celtics / Heat "game." Just walked on the treadmill at a moderate pace and varied inclines, but kept it high. Again, this increased Synthroid has me sweating like crazy.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol at the moment there's no one I really want to wail on.

Got 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio in this evening while I was watching the end of the Celtics / Heat "game." Just walked on the treadmill at a moderate pace and varied inclines, but kept it high. Again, this increased Synthroid has me sweating like crazy.
    You can always wail on the Monarch
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

You can always wail on the Monarch
    Good point...I do hate the Monarch AND all of his stupid minions...
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another test log!?!? Holy crap buddy! Will the madness ever stop?! Lol! In for this one too.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Another test log!?!? Holy crap buddy! Will the madness ever stop?! Lol! In for this one too.
    Haha glad you're in here, bro.

And I tend to have these lined up pretty much non-stop. This will be my last one for a bit, though, unless it's something that's non-stim based that I can use during my long detox and hopeful return to stimulant sensitivity and well-rested adrenals.
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

subbed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

should make for a nice combo!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Sub'd.
    Taste the rainbow.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    subbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    should make for a nice combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Sub'd.
    Glad to have all of you in here!

Tonight is off, but I'll likely hit a cardio session. Still deciding on if I'm gonna bother going to the gym to watch the Bulls/Hawks game or not.

Glad to have all of you in here!

Tonight is off, but I'll likely hit a cardio session. Still deciding on if I'm gonna bother going to the gym to watch the Bulls/Hawks game or not.
    even though they beat my pacers-i gotta roll with the bulls.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

even though they beat my pacers-i gotta roll with the bulls.
    Good man.

Well, yesterday around 5 or so, it started raining again and hasn't stopped yet...this is just ridiculous. Anyway, I got caught out in it grocery shopping and I just ended up staying in. I was super tired because of the stupid weather and didn't get a cardio session in, but my calories were really low for the day (not that any of this really matters at this point as my body doesn't act like a normal body and lose weight accordingly lol....just gains, it seems).

Tonight I'll snag a bicep/tricep workout (Max-OT week again) and then head to the church to play some ball.

I've been getting sick of losing, lately (I get incredibly competitive now for some reason; never was like that when I was younger), so I'm bringing a ringer with me. I met this guy at my gym not too long ago and he just moved down here from Cleveland (no, not LeBron James... ). Anyway, we were in the gym Sunday afternoon working out at the same time and the Memphis/OKC game was on. We get to talking and it turns out, he played ball with Tony Allen (on Memphis, but played with the Celtics back when they won in '08) in college. Crazy, right?

So we were joking around and he said I can't let anyone know he actually plays. I told him I'd convince them all he was on the match club . Pretty sure his appearance will ruin that one for me lol.

But I'm looking forward to that. It's good and bad that I play at the church. Good because it keeps me from blowing my top and acting out in a way that I never should anyway. Bad because when my teammates don't box out and give up easy rebounds I want to punch holes in the wall lol.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Lol just find a nice breakaway door rampage.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Lol just find a nice breakaway door rampage.
    I about felt like it.

I didn't even mention the several times I almost got into car accidents just traveling from work to the grocery, to home last night...MWB was about to go Hulk on someone. No joke, I'm talking I wanted to get out of the car, drag someone by a shirt collar out the window and beat them senseless...

(fyi, I've been dealing with these urges prior to Wyked & DA-HCG, so I don't attribute this to them)

Good man.

Well, yesterday around 5 or so, it started raining again and hasn't stopped yet...this is just ridiculous. Anyway, I got caught out in it grocery shopping and I just ended up staying in. I was super tired because of the stupid weather and didn't get a cardio session in, but my calories were really low for the day (not that any of this really matters at this point as my body doesn't act like a normal body and lose weight accordingly lol....just gains, it seems).

Tonight I'll snag a bicep/tricep workout (Max-OT week again) and then head to the church to play some ball.

I've been getting sick of losing, lately (I get incredibly competitive now for some reason; never was like that when I was younger), so I'm bringing a ringer with me. I met this guy at my gym not too long ago and he just moved down here from Cleveland (no, not LeBron James... ). Anyway, we were in the gym Sunday afternoon working out at the same time and the Memphis/OKC game was on. We get to talking and it turns out, he played ball with Tony Allen (on Memphis, but played with the Celtics back when they won in '08) in college. Crazy, right?

So we were joking around and he said I can't let anyone know he actually plays. I told him I'd convince them all he was on the match club . Pretty sure his appearance will ruin that one for me lol.

But I'm looking forward to that. It's good and bad that I play at the church. Good because it keeps me from blowing my top and acting out in a way that I never should anyway. Bad because when my teammates don't box out and give up easy rebounds I want to punch holes in the wall lol.
    exactly the reason i like tennis so much-it's all on me!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

LOL. That's great.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Same with wrestling. You might be on a team, but if you go out there and lose it is your fault. But damn if you win it feels great.

Same with wrestling. You might be on a team, but if you go out there and lose it is your fault. But damn if you win it feels great.
    i will leave wrestling to you younger guys, lol.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL. That's great.
    i will leave wrestling to you younger guys, lol.
    Definitely good points.

I guess I get that from the bodybuilding, so I need a competitive team outlet, as well. Playing baseabll for 14 years left that gap for me and playing pick-up basketball through college and grad school did it for me; just a bit harder to get down here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:20 PM