PES ALPHA T2, ERASE and SOPHARMA Tribestan?

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
i already have the Sopharma trib on hand previous purchase a while back forgotten about. would PES Alpha T2, Erase and the trib stack well together or just forget the the trib and sell/flush it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i already have the Sopharma trib on hand previous purchase a while back forgotten about. would PES Alpha T2, Erase and the trib stack well together or just forget the the trib and sell/flush it?
You could stack the Tribestan with Alpha-T2 and Erase, but because of the lack of evidence for Tribulus doing anything besides libido enhancement, it's not something I would recommend in general, and IMO you'll be fine with just Alpha-T2 and Erase.

~Rosie~

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
sounds good....the trib was basically an impulse buy anyway, on sale and i had money = 2 boxes trib in my pocket lol. thanks Rosie there was no doubt i was going to run the T2 and ERASE was just curious if there would have been any benefit from the trib which there seems to be none so the trib is gettin trashed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sounds good....the trib was basically an impulse buy anyway, on sale and i had money = 2 boxes trib in my pocket lol. thanks Rosie there was no doubt i was going to run the T2 and ERASE was just curious if there would have been any benefit from the trib which there seems to be none so the trib is gettin trashed.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

kastelo

Awards
tribestan

No worries :)

~Rosie~
I use and it works for me. I use it on days when I don`t train. Just follow the same time-dose schedule. Actually I`m more energy and also it increases my desire to train. And I don`t have any bad experience with it. The brand I would recommend you can find it here: buyeasy.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66%3Atribestan-sopharma&catid=1%3Alatest&Itemid=168[/url]