Havoc and drug test

alejoh90

Awards
Hey! I just bought some Havoc, and I was wondering how long it takes for it to fully break down in the body. I have an upcoming drug test in just over a month, this test is for the police academy though.

Anyone think Havoc will test positive?

Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Find out what they're testing for. If they're doing the standard drug abuse tests that most employers to, your test levels wouldn't even be looked at so you wouldn't have anything to worry about. But if they are testing for steroid use too and you're taking the Havoc it's going to show up. You can always play dumb and tell them "I bought it at a GNC, I've taken test boosters before, I wasn't aware this wasn't allowed."

alejoh90

Awards
Ok, thanks for the reply!

Thing is, I have no clue at all on what they are looking for. So would I be in the safe-zone if I'd stop taking them about 2-3 weeks before the drug test?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, thanks for the reply!

Thing is, I have no clue at all on what they are looking for. So would I be in the safe-zone if I'd stop taking them about 2-3 weeks before the drug test?
That would be a safe bet. Havoc has a half life of 6-8 hours I believe, so I would even say you're in the clear a couple days out. But why risk it if it could mean not getting a job, right? If your test is coming up in a month though maybe you should hold off on the cycle til after your test so you can get the full 4-6 weeks out of the havoc and reap the benefits, instead of cutting it short and losing potential gains.

Good luck!

alejoh90

Awards
I think I'll put it on hold from now on, and as you said, get the full potential out of Havoc when I've passed the test. Not worth the risk, considering all the practice I've gone through to pass the police academy test.

Thanks for helping me out! :)