P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS Triangle Stack
Pump Fixx- preworkout
hyper TROP-X- preworkout (leucine, beta alanine)
Body Mortar CF

I want to thank AMS for allowing me to give this review, it is perfect timing as I finished an AMS cycle & pct so I am taking time off from anything hormonal and herbal.

I am 42 yrs, 5-7, and 172lbs and have been training seriously for about 8 yrs. I will be focusing on an endurance routine as I prep for triathlon season coming up, so reps will be 12-15.

My diet is pretty consistent with chicken, fish, and STEAK along with red potatoess, brown rice, and veggies. I do not count calories because I am not concerned with getting "cut" just staying lean. I am always active with coaching multiple sports along with my wt training. Now my cycling, running, and swimming will increase my workload.

I had my first workout on Monday after having about 12 days off so it was a nice warmup for the log.

• Pump Fixx had a nice fruit punch flavor along with some effervescence.
  • Body Mortar is a lemonade flavor :( I HATE lemonade, but it was tolerable so that is a compliment in a way since I dont like the lemon flavor ever.
The workout was pretty good overall, but I felt light-headed early on. I am sure it was because of a lack of carbs since I dont eat well on days off . . . . I get lazy since I am home alone. I will see how I feel next typical workout. Also, sweat was way up along with body heat. I will assess the impact of the stack in these areas as time goes by.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah my first few times i was really sweating ALOT more than i normally do.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 2

I took care of back and triceps today and I felt pretty good, strength was consistent from pre-break and intensity was up as always. I am not sure if it is the stack but I am exhausted between sets, like I was running/sprinting, I get winded FAST! I will keep this in mind to compare over time.

Back- deadlifts, wide pulldowns, db rows
Triceps- skullcrushers, close grip bench, rope pushdowns

I tried to do some cycling post wts but I had ZERO breathing!

Oh, my Pump Fixx was all clumped and solid, I am breaking it up in my mini-blender so that I can get the proper dosage. Anyone else experience this?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 2

I took care of back and triceps today and I felt pretty good, strength was consistent from pre-break and intensity was up as always. I am not sure if it is the stack but I am exhausted between sets, like I was running/sprinting, I get winded FAST! I will keep this in mind to compare over time.

Back- deadlifts, wide pulldowns, db rows
Triceps- skullcrushers, close grip bench, rope pushdowns

I tried to do some cycling post wts but I had ZERO breathing!

Oh, my Pump Fixx was all clumped and solid, I am breaking it up in my mini-blender so that I can get the proper dosage. Anyone else experience this?
That would only happen if it was exposed to air. Make sure to seal it up tight!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would only happen if it was exposed to air. Make sure to seal it up tight!
That's how it arrived . . . . I transferred it to another container so that it seals in the freshness :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i had the same problem but i just put it in another container and its fine now

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should the HyperTropX be taken ONLY on workout days? Are there any benefits for non-workout days, maybe like on cardio days for swimming or cycling?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 3

Chest/Biceps today and things are going well: strength and endurance are still consistent from my AMS Growth Kit cycle and PCT. My strength has dropped slightly but that is to be expected, but I am still pushing similar wt at slightly fewer reps. My weight has stayed consistent from PCT and I will be increasing cardio this week as I prep for triathlon season.

I am liking the Pump Fixx with clean energy, got a nice bicep pump and increased vascularity as I dropped the wt a little bit at the end for incline curls with a great stretch of the muscle . . . they were aching.

The HyperTropX gives a great BA tingle, I forgot it has BA and was wondering what was going on the first few times. Still wondering why the SWEATING/HEAT! I was not as winded today, we'll see the next few workouts.

I am getting used to the lemonade flavor of Body Mortar, not my fave but it is not too bad. I know many like the flavor so it is not a knock on the flavor but just personal preference.

I mostly hope I can maintain wt while increasing endurance training so this is the big test for the stack. I will take the HyperTropX pre-cardio tomorrow and see how I feel.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 4

Worked out on back/triceps the other day and some consistency in energy and heat/sweat. I felt great as I warmed up and then hit the deadlifts. I was gonna go moderate wt and go for reps at 225, but it seem to come with ease so I kept upping the wt and finished with sets of 315x4, not bad for me at 170 lbs.

I have adjusted my pre-workout intake to include more carbs so I am not getting exhausted so quickly since I amused to my intra-workout including carbs.

Overall my wt is sticking while I have adjusted to hi-rep endurance training. I am just hoping for consistent strength in hi-rep with minor increases in wt for the long haul.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should the HyperTropX be taken ONLY on workout days? Are there any benefits for non-workout days, maybe like on cardio days for swimming or cycling?
It's designed for muscular endurance. So yes to both situations. Or even when you are trying to add leucine to a meal. Beta-alanine is also better when you spread it out a bit so taking like a tab with a meal can be helpful.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 3

Chest/Biceps today and things are going well: strength and endurance are still consistent from my AMS Growth Kit cycle and PCT. My strength has dropped slightly but that is to be expected, but I am still pushing similar wt at slightly fewer reps. My weight has stayed consistent from PCT and I will be increasing cardio this week as I prep for triathlon season.

I am liking the Pump Fixx with clean energy, got a nice bicep pump and increased vascularity as I dropped the wt a little bit at the end for incline curls with a great stretch of the muscle . . . they were aching.

The HyperTropX gives a great BA tingle, I forgot it has BA and was wondering what was going on the first few times. Still wondering why the SWEATING/HEAT! I was not as winded today, we'll see the next few workouts.

I am getting used to the lemonade flavor of Body Mortar, not my fave but it is not too bad. I know many like the flavor so it is not a knock on the flavor but just personal preference.

I mostly hope I can maintain wt while increasing endurance training so this is the big test for the stack. I will take the HyperTropX pre-cardio tomorrow and see how I feel.
The sweating may be from the Yohimbine hcl in the Hypertrop-X.

You can actually mix the BM carb free with regular body mortar if you want. Tastes good still.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sweating may be from the Yohimbine hcl in the Hypertrop-X.

You can actually mix the BM carb free with regular body mortar if you want. Tastes good still.
I have added a bit of pwdered lemon-lime gatorade for the carbs and the flavor, but it is minimal.

One of my gym buddies mentioned me bulking, looking bigger. I have not gained any wt but he says the size is showing as I lean out.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 5

I had to get in a quick workout because my wife had Angel tix, right behind homeplate! Got it done in 30 mins but I def feeling it a day later, good intensity.

Worked the shoulders with a tri-set: military press, lateral raises, front raises. I took about 45 sec between sets but strength maintained. I like the energy I get from Pump Fixx, I will use it tomorrow before a swim session.

4 Tri-Sets
Mil- 135x12
Lat- 30x10
Front- 30x 8

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 6

I worked the chest and biceps today and had a phenomenal workout! My strength is improving slightly since post PCT where you expect to lag a bit.

Last heavy chest w/o was pre AMS stack and I was pushing bench 3x225x6, today's w/o I put 3x225x8, then 3x235x6. I followed with incline DB for 3x70x12 with ease. I didnt want to go too heavy on DBs since I havent used them in a while, now I know what I can do and increase the wt next w/o.

I also had solid #s on db curls with 3x50x8 followed by 3x40x12 in hammer curls. I was doing 3x50x10 while on the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit so this is not to bad while going natty for a while.

I did up the dose of Pump Fixx to 2 scoops, it is a nice energy without the aggression associated with some pre-workouts like Anadraulic State, my fave! But Pump Fixx is a solid replacement while not using AS for its anti-E/test boost properties. My endurance has improved since I have been using the Triangle Stack, not sure why I was dying the first few workouts, just ZERO endurance now I am taking shorter rests and still feeling fine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, definitely an intense w/o yesterday because I felt it this morning, I usually dont feel it until the 2nd day. My chest is aching and my biceps are still throbbing AND vascularity is still a plus the next day. On benching I forced the last 2 reps so I used everything I had, def felt it in my back as I re-racked the bar, now I feel it in my neck and traps . . . . that's intensity. I did do deep stretches and held for 5 sec on the db flies, I know that always tears me up. And on DB curls I held my arms turned outwards and did a very concentrated curl, only used 20lbs on the last set because it hurt so much.

I am sucking down extra BCAAs today to add in the recovery.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, definitely an intense w/o yesterday because I felt it this morning, I usually dont feel it until the 2nd day. My chest is aching and my biceps are still throbbing AND vascularity is still a plus the next day. On benching I forced the last 2 reps so I used everything I had, def felt it in my back as I re-racked the bar, now I feel it in my neck and traps . . . . that's intensity. I did do deep stretches and held for 5 sec on the db flies, I know that always tears me up. And on DB curls I held my arms turned outwards and did a very concentrated curl, only used 20lbs on the last set because it hurt so much.

I am sucking down extra BCAAs today to add in the recovery.
Usually one of the first things I drink in the AM.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I hit back and triceps and had a good workout, endurance is improving and I am taking less time between sets. I kept DLs at the same but upped the DB rows, I like doing 2-arm db rows over single, feel like I am more focused on the proper form and contraction. I see too many people using more tricep than back usually. On skullcrushers I increased the wt yet maintained the same rep routine and followed with close grip bench and v-bar pushdowns.

Another buddy at the gym commented on my size, so that is good news since I wrapped up my cycle in late Feb and I have maintained, if not gained more size.

Muscles seem harder and vascularity is maintained for hours post workout. It is still early in the stack but this is looking like a solid supp stack for between test-booster and/or cycles.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I focused on shoulders yesterday with some leg work as well, didnt feel ready for squats the day after DL.

Strength has increased a bit, I did mil press 3x135x10, 2x155x8, 1x95x10 (behind head) and followed this up with a tri-set of lat raise/front raise/db press 34x20x10 . . . shoulders were pumped and aching as I finished. I completed shoulders with lightwt upright rows, I could see definition in the caps as I finished up.

Did 10 sets of leg ext with declining reps/increase wt, 20 reps then 18,16, all the way down to 2 reps . . . . I could barely walk after these. Followed with 4x15 rep leg curls.

As stated many times before endurance is great and intense/energized workouts but not overly aggressive.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly this is the best I have felt/looked while being off ph or test boosters. I usually am a little down because I dont have that same feeling of aggression/power and growth but I am noticing some subtle changes and so are others that I see at the gym frequently. I usually have a preworkout in my supp arsenal along with intra BCAAs, the only new piece is the HyperTropX, is this making that much of a difference?

How good would this be with CL Blue Gene for a nice lil bridge between stacks/cycles?

I did plan on a swim tomorrow but it is supposed to rain . . . dont wanna get all wet! I have been procrastinating on the cardio but I do have a triathlon next month so I gotta get it ON! Tomorrow will be chest/biceps and I will get my swim in on Wed I hope. Really wanna see how I respond to this supp lineup in cardio since endurance is awesome in the wt room.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMAZING WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

I was def ready to hit it hard today after a tough day at work. We are on week 2 of state testing and the kids are getting a little crazy, therefore they drive me CRAZIER. SO I had some extra "edge" going on today which may have helped.

• BB bench 225x8 245x5 265x3 I havent gone that heavy OFF cycle in a while
  • Inc DB 2x70x12 1x75x12 1x80x10 this went up easily but my wrist was sore from the heavy bench, I would have to check but this may be a natty PR. I have done 95s but that was an epi cycle. I know the 85s will go up next time.
  • BB curls 3x105x8
  • DB curls 2x50x7
  • Hammer curls 2x40x12 1x45x12 1x50x10 again, this went up pretty easily considering I had done 5 heavy sets
  • Inc curls 2x30x8 good stretch on these and focused contraction
I would have to go back a couple of yrs but I know these are some pretty good #s for me while natty. It keep making me want to add something: T911, Titanium, DAA . . . but I will keep it clean as requested by AMS. Heck, how can I complain about the effects so far? In fact, I am up 4 lbs over the past 2 weeks.

Overall notes with 2 weeks in:
  1. increased endurance
  2. solid strength gains
  3. wt gain, 4lbs
  4. minor aggression, but more of an attitude toward the next set not towards people.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
The Triangle Stack is pretty sweet. How are you dosing them? I found That Taking two Hyper 45 mins before workout then two with two scoops of fixx 20 mins before workout really just HITS the body like a mack truck, I loved it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Triangle Stack is pretty sweet. How are you dosing them? I found That Taking two Hyper 45 mins before workout then two with two scoops of fixx 20 mins before workout really just HITS the body like a mack truck, I loved it.
I've just taken all 4 HPTX about 30 mins before workout with the Pump Fixx, maybe I will try a different dosing protocol and see how it feels. Have you used HPTX on non-workout days, like before meals for the added leucine?

I just cant wait for the next few w/o on chest to see if I can get the 90lb inc bench db up like I did a few yrs ago while ON cycle. Sure my overall size and strength has improved over time, but I have only done 90lb inc while ON, and 100lb db flat bench as well.

Definitely surprised about the wt gain, but I am liking the changes I see in the mirror . . . my wife is sooooo LUCKY!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Mack Truck Protocol. Copyright that **** lol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I've just taken all 4 HPTX about 30 mins before workout with the Pump Fixx, maybe I will try a different dosing protocol and see how it feels. Have you used HPTX on non-workout days, like before meals for the added leucine?

I just cant wait for the next few w/o on chest to see if I can get the 90lb inc bench db up like I did a few yrs ago while ON cycle. Sure my overall size and strength has improved over time, but I have only done 90lb inc while ON, and 100lb db flat bench as well.

Definitely surprised about the wt gain, but I am liking the changes I see in the mirror . . . my wife is sooooo LUCKY!
Absolutly, I take two before breakfast and two more before dinner on non-workout days.

The Mack Truck Protocol. Copyright that **** lol
You heard it here first Mack Truck Protocol is TradeMarked as of right now!!!:firedevil:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutly, I take two before breakfast and two more before dinner on non-workout days.

You heard it here first Mack Truck Protocol is TradeMarked as of right now!!!:firedevil:
Nice idea, I will give that a GO!!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt make it for my swim, maybe later tonight. As I head out to lunch my buddy noticed my bumper was scraped and pushed out . . . . my wife used my car last night and backed into a WALL and didnt tell me. I was in no mood to swim, weights would've been better but I didnt have my gym gear.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt make it for my swim, maybe later tonight. As I head out to lunch my buddy noticed my bumper was scraped and pushed out . . . . my wife used my car last night and backed into a WALL and didnt tell me. I was in no mood to swim, weights would've been better but I didnt have my gym gear.
My wife doesn't drive my truck.. She's afraid of it, so I don't have this problem.. Lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, damn woman! Take the company car and wreck it, not my Acura!!!!! Her reasoning for driving my car is because it has bluetooth, that way if she has a problem or needs to call me while driving it is easier.

After work drink plans were cancelled so now I can go crazy and hit my back HARD tonight! I still have a lot of aggression from yesterday, need to work it out so I dont give her another black eye . . . . JK, I make sure the marks arent in a visible place.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went more for endurance on back/triceps, I am B E A T ! ! ! !

Lat PD 150x10 175x8 187x6 200x4
DL 135x10 3x185x10
DBL DB Rows 3x50x10
CG Bench 135x15 155x12 3x175x10
Sgl Arm Skullcrusher 30x15 35x12 2x40x10
DB Ovrhead Ext 2x85x8

I tried the staggered dosing of the Hptx, didnt notice too much difference but I will give it a go again. I am resting less between sets so my workouts are shorter . . . except sometimes I just wanna keep going, so I do. I did not really up the wts this w/o but employed some variety to the routing, I havent done hi-rep on DL nor have I been starting off tris with CG Bench.

Tomorrow I am def doing cardio, probably a swim since that is my weakest area for triathlon.

Came home and had some spicy marinated carne asada with some beans. I did down some bcaa before dinner, def beneficial for pre-meals.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS reps, should I use PumpFixx on cardio/swim days or just HypertrpX?

Also, good news! The bumper repair will only be about $300! I guess I shouldnt have beaten her the way I did . . . now I feel bad :(

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS reps, should I use PumpFixx on cardio/swim days or just HypertrpX?

Also, good news! The bumper repair will only be about $300! I guess I shouldnt have beaten her the way I did . . . now I feel bad :(
Entirely up to you man. I never take a prequalify supp if I am doing hard or long cardio. If I am lifting and then doing a little cardio I dint care, but I feel the added stims hurt my performance threshold. I have no problems taking hypertropx with cardio though

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Entirely up to you man. I never take a prequalify supp if I am doing hard or long cardio. If I am lifting and then doing a little cardio I dint care, but I feel the added stims hurt my performance threshold. I have no problems taking hypertropx with cardio though
I did take Hypertropx & Pump Fixx, next cardio day I will just go with Hyper and see if there is any difference. First swim day since last fall so hard to compare to anything at this point.

My muscles were nice and pumped after a couple of laps, swimming gets you jacked instantaneously, def an ego boost as I exit the pool . . . didnt hurt that a hottie was sunbathing in a teeny bikini just steps away, think I caught her takin a peak . . . .or was it the other way around?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did take Hypertropx & Pump Fixx, next cardio day I will just go with Hyper and see if there is any difference. First swim day since last fall so hard to compare to anything at this point.

My muscles were nice and pumped after a couple of laps, swimming gets you jacked instantaneously, def an ego boost as I exit the pool . . . didnt hurt that a hottie was sunbathing in a teeny bikini just steps away, think I caught her takin a peak . . . .or was it the other way around?
Good to see you compare how which affects you in what way when used

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just realized auto spelled fukced with me... Preworkout not prequalify.. Lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed the shoulders & biceps today, just went heavy since I had been focusing on hi-rep/endurance routines for the past 6-8 weeks. Apparently the endurance w/o had really helped as strength has been much improved lately. Last chest w/o I put up good wt on db inc, best since a cycle of epi.

• Mil Press 135x10 155x8 2x175x6
  • SS Lat Raise/front raise/db press 2x20x10 2x25x10
  • Lat raise 2x35x10
  • db curls 40x10 50x8 2x55x6
  • hammer curls 3x45x10
  • preacher curls 2x35x10
I still have great energy/endurance and vascularity was great today. I still have a solid pump in the delts, last ime it stayed for a while and delts were destroyed for 2 days.

I have been popping a tab of HypertropX with breakfast and dinner, hard to judge its overall effects but I cannot complain about my recent workouts.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to try the Lean Gains diet to see how it goes, see if I can drop some BF. I'm not sure how it will go as I increase triathlon training with swim/bike/run along with my wt training. Part of the challenge is the initial transition to the fast until noon. Also not used to consuming my cals in a condensed eating period of 8hrs.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am going to try the Lean Gains diet to see how it goes, see if I can drop some BF. I'm not sure how it will go as I increase triathlon training with swim/bike/run along with my wt training. Part of the challenge is the initial transition to the fast until noon. Also not used to consuming my cals in a condensed eating period of 8hrs.
It will be easier than you think. I am thinking of going on the Lean Gains diet as well just need to read a little more. But food in 8hrs=easy when you have gone 16hr without.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump Fixx is $10 in the NP sale, I am gonna get me some more.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump Fixx is $10 in the NP sale, I am gonna get me some more.
I was gonna checkout tonight after filling up my cart and now Pump Fixx is SOLDOUT!!!!

Did a quick workout, didnt plan on going but had some time. I just did chest since I recently did biceps, my usual routine. My goal was to get the 85s since I felt so good with the 80s and havent done DBs in a while. This was still pretty easy so next chest w/o I'll go for the 90s. A trainer said she's spot me so I can really push it. I usually go w/o a spotter since I like to go for hi-rep and I can usually gauge how heavy I can go without a problem.

I am still impressed with my overall results while being completely void of any PH or test boosters. Like I said, I cant give all the credit to the stack since I ran a great PCT and focused on hi-rep (12-15) so strength really has been great on mod reps at 8-10 but it has been quite successful in energy and endurance and strength maintenance or even some nice gains. People are commenting on my size and I am noticing some great improvements in chest mostly.

Inc DB Bench- 55x10 70x10 3x85x10
Flat DB Bench- 3x70x10
Flies- 3x45x8

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna checkout tonight after filling up my cart and now Pump Fixx is SOLDOUT!!!!

Did a quick workout, didnt plan on going but had some time. I just did chest since I recently did biceps, my usual routine. My goal was to get the 85s since I felt so good with the 80s and havent done DBs in a while. This was still pretty easy so next chest w/o I'll go for the 90s. A trainer said she's spot me so I can really push it. I usually go w/o a spotter since I like to go for hi-rep and I can usually gauge how heavy I can go without a problem.

I am still impressed with my overall results while being completely void of any PH or test boosters. Like I said, I cant give all the credit to the stack since I ran a great PCT and focused on hi-rep (12-15) so strength really has been great on mod reps at 8-10 but it has been quite successful in energy and endurance and strength maintenance or even some nice gains. People are commenting on my size and I am noticing some great improvements in chest mostly.

Inc DB Bench- 55x10 70x10 3x85x10
Flat DB Bench- 3x70x10
Flies- 3x45x8

Yeah man, that stuff went quick

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked my back the other day along with triceps. Focused on endurance again since it seems to be working for overall strength gains. The energy aspect of Pump Fixx has not declined nor have I upped the dosage from 2 scoops.

Lat PD 150x10 175x10 187x8
DB Rows 3x50x8
DL 135x15 185x10 2x225x10 275x8

CG Bench 135x15 2x185x8
OH DB Ext 3x90x10
Rope PD 3x40x10

I am slowly adapting to the LG diet, fewer headaches prior to first meal and I am focused on piling it in during my 8hr window. Yesterday was BBQ all day: tri-tip, pulled pork, ribs! 2 different parties . . . . same foods! Today another BBQ, meatfest weekend.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took care of shoulders and a swim today; nice weather to be in the pool and a nice/fit/young swimmer in the next lane. Shoulders were nice and swole at the pool and they showed some nice striations post-swim . . . hope she noticed :)

Mil Press 2x135x12 155x10 175x8 185x4
SS Lat raise/front raise/DB mil press 3x20x10
DB uprt rows 3x40x12

Swim for 10 sets of 50yds, gotta get my endurance up, I was winded after each 50. Next swim I will get some 75s in their and keep increasing over the next few weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout tonight, not at my regular time and sometimes that does not help. The worst w/o are when I go in the AM when I am used to going around 4pm.

My wrist/forearm are hurting, this happens when I go >50lb db curls. DB bench does not help because of the stability issues so I need to go up slowly so that my wrist can adapt.

Endurance was good as usual, I still want to keep going but know that I shouldnt.

Chest/Biceps
Flat Bench 135x12 185x10 3x225x8 immed drop to 185x10 & 135x10
Inc DB Bench 70x15 3x80x12 70x15
DB Curls 3x50x10
Hammer curls 3x40x15
Inc DB curls 3x30x10 SS hammer curls 3x20x7 it hurt to get those 7 reps the arms were pumped and blasted
Conc Curls 2x20x15 focused on the contraction and it hurt

I am feeling a great pump after the bicep workout, and I am rarely sore on biceps but last bi day my arms hurt for 2 days. I expect the same this week.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
p5sky are you trying the doseing I do or are you still doing yours?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workouts, sorry for the late entry here, but I'm SUBd and in for the ride Brotha!

BTW... I'm a Chiropractor, so if you need any suggestions or have any questions about this instability in your wrist, I can possibly help, just throwing it out there! You can ask me here on your thread or go to my Musculoskeletal Injury thread where I try to help anyone who asks, nothing to do with my REPing for FINAFLEX, just me trying to give back to the FORUM and help others! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/166400-chiropractic-musculoskeletal-joint.html