P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am going to try the Lean Gains diet to see how it goes, see if I can drop some BF. I'm not sure how it will go as I increase triathlon training with swim/bike/run along with my wt training. Part of the challenge is the initial transition to the fast until noon. Also not used to consuming my cals in a condensed eating period of 8hrs.
    It will be easier than you think. I am thinking of going on the Lean Gains diet as well just need to read a little more. But food in 8hrs=easy when you have gone 16hr without.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pump Fixx is $10 in the NP sale, I am gonna get me some more.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pump Fixx is $10 in the NP sale, I am gonna get me some more.
    I was gonna checkout tonight after filling up my cart and now Pump Fixx is SOLDOUT!!!!

Did a quick workout, didnt plan on going but had some time. I just did chest since I recently did biceps, my usual routine. My goal was to get the 85s since I felt so good with the 80s and havent done DBs in a while. This was still pretty easy so next chest w/o I'll go for the 90s. A trainer said she's spot me so I can really push it. I usually go w/o a spotter since I like to go for hi-rep and I can usually gauge how heavy I can go without a problem.

I am still impressed with my overall results while being completely void of any PH or test boosters. Like I said, I cant give all the credit to the stack since I ran a great PCT and focused on hi-rep (12-15) so strength really has been great on mod reps at 8-10 but it has been quite successful in energy and endurance and strength maintenance or even some nice gains. People are commenting on my size and I am noticing some great improvements in chest mostly.

Inc DB Bench- 55x10 70x10 3x85x10
    Flat DB Bench- 3x70x10
    Flies- 3x45x8
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was gonna checkout tonight after filling up my cart and now Pump Fixx is SOLDOUT!!!!

Did a quick workout, didnt plan on going but had some time. I just did chest since I recently did biceps, my usual routine. My goal was to get the 85s since I felt so good with the 80s and havent done DBs in a while. This was still pretty easy so next chest w/o I'll go for the 90s. A trainer said she's spot me so I can really push it. I usually go w/o a spotter since I like to go for hi-rep and I can usually gauge how heavy I can go without a problem.

I am still impressed with my overall results while being completely void of any PH or test boosters. Like I said, I cant give all the credit to the stack since I ran a great PCT and focused on hi-rep (12-15) so strength really has been great on mod reps at 8-10 but it has been quite successful in energy and endurance and strength maintenance or even some nice gains. People are commenting on my size and I am noticing some great improvements in chest mostly.

Inc DB Bench- 55x10 70x10 3x85x10
    Flat DB Bench- 3x70x10
    Flies- 3x45x8

Yeah man, that stuff went quick
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yeah man, that stuff went quick
    I hope they get more in, I was planning on ordering 3-4 at least. $10 is a STEAL!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Worked my back the other day along with triceps. Focused on endurance again since it seems to be working for overall strength gains. The energy aspect of Pump Fixx has not declined nor have I upped the dosage from 2 scoops.

Lat PD 150x10 175x10 187x8
    DB Rows 3x50x8
    DL 135x15 185x10 2x225x10 275x8

CG Bench 135x15 2x185x8
    OH DB Ext 3x90x10
    Rope PD 3x40x10

I am slowly adapting to the LG diet, fewer headaches prior to first meal and I am focused on piling it in during my 8hr window. Yesterday was BBQ all day: tri-tip, pulled pork, ribs! 2 different parties . . . . same foods! Today another BBQ, meatfest weekend.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Took care of shoulders and a swim today; nice weather to be in the pool and a nice/fit/young swimmer in the next lane. Shoulders were nice and swole at the pool and they showed some nice striations post-swim . . . hope she noticed

Mil Press 2x135x12 155x10 175x8 185x4
    SS Lat raise/front raise/DB mil press 3x20x10
    DB uprt rows 3x40x12

Swim for 10 sets of 50yds, gotta get my endurance up, I was winded after each 50. Next swim I will get some 75s in their and keep increasing over the next few weeks.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Good workout tonight, not at my regular time and sometimes that does not help. The worst w/o are when I go in the AM when I am used to going around 4pm.

My wrist/forearm are hurting, this happens when I go >50lb db curls. DB bench does not help because of the stability issues so I need to go up slowly so that my wrist can adapt.

Endurance was good as usual, I still want to keep going but know that I shouldnt.

Chest/Biceps
    Flat Bench 135x12 185x10 3x225x8 immed drop to 185x10 & 135x10
    Inc DB Bench 70x15 3x80x12 70x15
    DB Curls 3x50x10
    Hammer curls 3x40x15
    Inc DB curls 3x30x10 SS hammer curls 3x20x7 it hurt to get those 7 reps the arms were pumped and blasted
    Conc Curls 2x20x15 focused on the contraction and it hurt

I am feeling a great pump after the bicep workout, and I am rarely sore on biceps but last bi day my arms hurt for 2 days. I expect the same this week.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

p5sky are you trying the doseing I do or are you still doing yours?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workouts, sorry for the late entry here, but I'm SUBd and in for the ride Brotha!

BTW... I'm a Chiropractor, so if you need any suggestions or have any questions about this instability in your wrist, I can possibly help, just throwing it out there! You can ask me here on your thread or go to my Musculoskeletal Injury thread where I try to help anyone who asks, nothing to do with my REPing for FINAFLEX, just me trying to give back to the FORUM and help others! Chiropractic / Musculoskeletal / Joint pain Q & A...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    p5sky are you trying the doseing I do or are you still doing yours?
    I tried but wasnt consistent so I really wasnt able to gauge any differences. I have been dosing 1 HypertropX pre-lunch and dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Great workouts, sorry for the late entry here, but I'm SUBd and in for the ride Brotha!

BTW... I'm a Chiropractor, so if you need any suggestions or have any questions about this instability in your wrist, I can possibly help, just throwing it out there! You can ask me here on your thread or go to my Musculoskeletal Injury thread where I try to help anyone who asks, nothing to do with my REPing for FINAFLEX, just me trying to give back to the FORUM and help others! Chiropractic / Musculoskeletal / Joint pain Q & A...
    Thanks for the guidance! I dont know if it's anything major or just adapting to the heavier wt. I am small boned, very small wrist and knee compared to most people. It could also be the heavy DB curls, those affect my forearm bone when I go +50lbs DB.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I wasnt able to maintain the Lean Gains diet, it is the busy time of the year as a teacher. My sched gets hectic and I cant rely on a pattern for eating. Once school is out I will give it a go once again, it would def work because when I'm on summer vacation I dont rush to eat when I get up, I usually dont eat until noon anyhow.

My workout was short and sweet, I have a busy weekend so I didnt want to work on back or legs, my hips/legs would be killing all weekend. I took care shoulders and was pretty intense.

Military Press- 135x12 155x10 3x185x4 2x135x10
    SS Lat raise/front/mil db 3x20x12 I increased reps to 12, next time I will go for 15 before I up the wt
    Uprt rows 3x75x10
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the guidance! I dont know if it's anything major or just adapting to the heavier wt. I am small boned, very small wrist and knee compared to most people. It could also be the heavy DB curls, those affect my forearm bone when I go +50lbs DB.
    This very well may be the case, but remember one good thing about being small boned, Arnold had a small-medium bone frame, that is why his muscles looked so good as compared to his smaller joints and tiny waist! So not all bad, just lift for your body-type and be careful and use perfect form. Always remember, what one man can accomplish, so can another! Hard work, determination, & consistency are your keys to success!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. ***Triangle Stack Final Review*** (sponsored)
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM
  3. Triangle Stack by AMS (sponsored)
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:05 PM
  4. BAMF's Needed - Triangle StAcK loGgErs
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
  5. Triangle Stack by AMS (sponsored) Link