RLS Phytoserms-347

jaygrambling79

Awards
I've been on this stuff as a stand alone for 5 days and feel like absolute ****. This stuff has made me feel hypoglycemic as hell (no I'm not diabetic), so I upped calories with no real help. It has made me exhuasted and nauseous as well. Not sure what's up with it as I had read some decent reviews. At this point, I have no choice but to stop taking the product, and I do feel obligated to warn others as I feel it's a waste of money and perhaps dangerous.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, odd maybe your coming down with something? all the feedback has been great on the product, havn't heard anything like this, but if your not happy with it NTBM has amazing customer service and will give a refund no problem.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is very strange man. I've never heard of anyone having those types of side effects from it. NTBM does offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied though bro...

jaygrambling79

Awards
I'll see what happens in the next couple days now that I stopped taking it. If the symptoms go away, then it had to be the phytoserms cause it's the only variable I changed...I always make sure of that when trying something new.

It is a bit disappointing as I did a good amount of reading on it beforehand. Good to know they are a stand up company and offer refunds.

jaygrambling79

Awards
Read that stinging nettle (3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran) was found to be antihyperglycemic...I would guess this to be the culprit in my hypoglycemic sypmtoms from Phytoserms-347.

Damn. I think this stuff might have actually been working too. Took my 5th and last pill last Wednesday. Then, got wasted friday night and wound up eating almost nothing all weekend. Monday this week, I should have been weak as hell. Instead, I was WELL beyond PRs. Tough to believe only 5 days could do this, but I have no other explanation for Monday's workout. :shocked1:

I should also note that there was another product I tried years back that also made me hypoglycemic...that product was Protein Factory's Unleashed...no suprise it also contains stinging nettle.

I did speak to an individual who was very friendly at Needtobuildmuscle. However, his advice was to try adding in Needtoslin with the Phytoserms-347 because he said the increased insulin would push nutrients into the muscle, which he felt would help allieviate my symptoms. From my understading of the above, his advice could have actually made my symptoms worse. This is a bit disconcerting. It's also surprising that NTBM is was not aware that an ingredient in their product has been known to be capable of inducing a hypoglycemic state.

underthesun

Awards
GIVE ME THAT S#!+ THEN!!!! Nothing touched the gains I made on that product. Please PM or something if you want to trade.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GIVE ME THAT S#!+ THEN!!!! Nothing touched the gains I made on that product. Please PM or something if you want to trade.
Phytoserms-347 will be back in stock at NTBM very soon!! ;)

jaygrambling79

Awards
I actually have a diabetic friend who gonna take the stuff off my hands...stinging nettle has been used for a long time to help treat hyperglycemia.

It turns out Tropinol by IForce doesn't have the stinging nettle extract in it, so i'm gonna try that product. I know I won't have the added effect of the increased free test, but at least I'll get the effects of the bulbine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can get it at the store now bro. Phytoserms-347 is back in stock!! :yup: