AI's Punthra Is Giving the Triangle Stack A Run! (Sponsored)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Well, to start with i'd like to thank AMS and Royd specifically for allowing me run this good looking stack. I started this stack last week but i'll only be starting with this weeks numbers as i was just getting back into the swing of things after being on vacation in Mexico.

The Triangle Stack consists of:
Body Mortar - BCAA's and Glutamine
Hypertroph-X - Peak ATP / Beta-alanine / Yohimbine HCL
Pump Fixx - Pre-Workout Mix

For the next little while my split will look like this....
Mon - Chest / Shoulders
Tues - Back
Wed - Core
Thurs - Arms
Fri - Legs

Rep ranges on these will vary and so will my exercises as i'm going to go back to my instinctual training for a while as i find fixed routines for me get boring fast due to not enough variation...Yes, i have mild ADD!!!! Anyways, enjoy the ride and i'll be posting mini reviews each week along with a full review at the end to let you know what i think of the products

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
This weeks two training sessions will be posted shortly....

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Right on brutha!! Im in like Flynn!! Muahah!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you along for the ride gentlemen!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present and accounted for....

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Monday and Tuesday's workouts....

Chest / Shoulders

Incline Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 315x3 (Damn happy with this considering i couldn't even get 2 reps with 315 last week....Note to self, don't have high expectations when coming back from vacation)

Incline Dumbbell Presses 90x8 / 100x8 / 110x8

Cable Crossovers 60x10 / 75x10 / 90x10

Flat Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 250x8 / 300x5 (Crapped out on the last set!)

Cable Laterals 30x10 / 40x8 / 50x6 / 20x20 (Intense pump on the last burnout set!!!!)

Standing Barbell Military Presses 135x6 / 165x6 / 195x6

Dumbbell Laterals Sup/ Front Alternating Cable Raises (Set 1) 35x10 & 30x10
(Set 2) 40x8 & 35x10 (Set 3) 45X6 & 40x7

* realized i forgot to do rear heads so i will add them in on thursday

Back

Wide Grip Chinups BWx10 / BW+25x6 / BW+25x4 / BWx8

Reverse Grip Pulldowns 200x8 / 240x8 / 280x6 / 300x4

Two Arm Dumbbell Rows 90x8 / 100x6 / 80x12

High Hammer Strength Rows 230x10 / 280x10 / 330x8 (Really concentrated on squeezing my contractions on this exercise)

Wide Grip Pulldowns (FST) 240x8 / 230x8 / 220x8 / 200x10 / 190x10 (Lats were trashed after finishing FST and the pump was just SICK!!!)

Notes:
great workouts and a big improvement from last weeks get back in the swing of things training
- pumps and energy during these two workouts were unreal, hence the high volume!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Royd The Noyd was the one who set this up, you did check to make sure it isn't a pink triangle right?
Hahaha

Punthra: Glad everything got to you man. Looking forward to following it.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
I'm in for the after photos when you are posing in your underwear!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Here's thursday and friday's workouts....

Arms

Close Grip Bench Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x3 (Strength just fell of on the 3rd rep)

Hammer Curls 70x5 / 80x5 / 90x5 w/ drop 45x12

One Arm Dumbbell Extension 35x10 / 45x10 / 55x8 / 30x15

Dumbbell Preacher Curls 35x10 / 45x8 / 55x5 / 25x15

Close Grip Pressdowns (V-Bar for back is used) 235x10 / 205x8 / 175x10

Cable Curls 115x10 / 135x10 / 155x7

Legs

Leg Press (Centuries) 90x10 / 180x20 / 270x30 / 360x40 / 450x50 / 540x26 (Fail!!!!!!! But my legs were pretty damn thrashed by this....Tons of lactic acid!!)

Front Squats 135x6 / 205x6 / 275x6

One Leg Extensions 90x10 / 115x10 / 135x10

One Leg Curls 60x10 / 80x10 / 100x8

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x8 / 185x8 / 235x8

Notes:
- pumps still continue to be be amazing and my recovery time has been awesome as well since starting the stack
- strength was fairly good except for close grip bench...Just crapped out!
- skipped cardio this week but i will get back to doing it two or three times a week
- i'll be posting a quick mini review tomorrow to let you know my thoughts about the stack this week....So far there all good!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notes:
- pumps still continue to be be amazing and my recovery time has been awesome as well since starting the stack
- strength was fairly good except for close grip bench...Just crapped out!
- skipped cardio this week but i will get back to doing it two or three times a week
- i'll be posting a quick mini review tomorrow to let you know my thoughts about the stack this week....So far there all good!
Looking forward to it

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
mini review up in a bit...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Here's the mini review i promised...

MINI REVIEW

Strength: Been quite good actually, but i'm also returning to lower reps for the first time in a while. Numbers are slowly climbing and i'm sure the stack is helping.

Pumps: Phenomenal! Muscles feel tight and full from the start of the workout until the end.

Stamina: This is where this stack really shines! I feel like i can continue to pound away at the weight even though i should be calling it a day. Overall workout volume is way up and i couldn't be happier.

Recovery: Have been recovering quite well after my workouts and it appears that my aches and pains are gone alot quicker than normal right now.

Taste: Body Mortar CF and Pump Fixx taste great and mix amazingly well....Enough Said!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Here's yesterday's chest and biceps workout....

Incline Barbell Presses
145x5
195x5
245x5
295x5

Flat Barbell Presses
135x10
205x10
255x8
305x5 (Going to phase this out in favour of dumbbell presses for a while due to it just not stimulating my chest that much)

Flat Dumbbell Flyes 55x10 / 70x10 / 85x8

Low Cable Crossovers sup/ Bodyweight Dips
40x10 & BWx14
50x10 & BWx11
60x8 & BWx7

Run The Rack Dumbbell Curls
60x8 & 40x6 & 20x10
55x6 & 35x9 & 15x10

Rope Hammer Curls
120x8
135x8
150x6 w/ drop 75x12

Notes:
- biceps pump was so intense today that it hurt! Grow baby grow!
- strength is still increasing on incline so i'm very happy
- next stack coming up will be strictly a AI run...God i love my sponsors!

tattoopierced1

Nice workout! I switched over to a Sheiko routine yesterday and man did it kick my butt.. weight isnt what I normally do, but the volume is much much more, I was shocked at how tired I was afterwards, gonna have to see how the triangle stack does while doing this routine.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I find the stack keeps my energy way up so pushing through high volume is easy!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's yesterday's chest and biceps workout....

Incline Barbell Presses
145x5
195x5
245x5
295x5

Flat Barbell Presses
135x10
205x10
255x8
305x5 (Going to phase this out in favour of dumbbell presses for a while due to it just not stimulating my chest that much)

Flat Dumbbell Flyes 55x10 / 70x10 / 85x8

Low Cable Crossovers sup/ Bodyweight Dips
40x10 & BWx14
50x10 & BWx11
60x8 & BWx7

Run The Rack Dumbbell Curls
60x8 & 40x6 & 20x10
55x6 & 35x9 & 15x10

Rope Hammer Curls
120x8
135x8
150x6 w/ drop 75x12

Notes:
- biceps pump was so intense today that it hurt! Grow baby grow!
- strength is still increasing on incline so i'm very happy
- next stack coming up will be strictly a AI run...God i love my sponsors!
Yeah DB press makes my chest grow more than flat, but not necessarily in strength though. I enjoy DB press more than bench as well.

Nice review btw

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Back

Barbell Rows
135x10
205x6
255x6
305x6 (Last rep was a little jerky but i'm satisfied none the less...)

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
210x8
250x8
290x6
325x4

Rack Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x7 (These just aren't the same a fulls, so back to regular deadlifts i go!)

Dumbbell Pullovers
110x10
120x10
130x10 (Wow! Really had to work for the last couple of reps, but man were lats pumped!)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns sup/ Standing One Arm Cable Rows
240x10 & 75x10
210x10 & 90x10
180x10 & 105x8

Notes:
- stamina absolutely kicked ass today!! Triangle stack is impressive with this so far...
- strength is improving very quickly on some things and slow on others

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Back

Barbell Rows
135x10
205x6
255x6
305x6 (Last rep was a little jerky but i'm satisfied none the less...)

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
210x8
250x8
290x6
325x4

Rack Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x7 (These just aren't the same a fulls, so back to regular deadlifts i go!)

Dumbbell Pullovers
110x10
120x10
130x10 (Wow! Really had to work for the last couple of reps, but man were lats pumped!)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns sup/ Standing One Arm Cable Rows
240x10 & 75x10
210x10 & 90x10
180x10 & 105x8

Notes:
- stamina absolutely kicked ass today!! Triangle stack is impressive with this so far...
- strength is improving very quickly on some things and slow on others
Nice work, Panthro!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LIONO!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Dibs on Cheetara....GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! Dibs on Cheetara....GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
LoL, OK, I'm a little late, but SUBd Brotha, stay in touch and when you see me announcing the release date of our New FINAFLEX 550, we will talk for sure!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LoL, OK, I'm a little late, but SUBd Brotha, stay in touch and when you see me announcing the release date of our New FINAFLEX 550, we will talk for sure!!!
What's that...:ponder:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's that...:ponder:
I really hate to even talk about it too much because of my lack of information on it, but I'll explain it based on what information I have.

Back in the day, FINAFLEX made their name in the ProHormone world when they introduced FINAFLEX 550, it is the product that gave us our name. It was by far the best ProHormone on the market. Anyway when the FDA started banning ingredients, the main ingredient (a derivative of TREN) was put on that list as of January of 2010, we discontinued it as of July of 2009, with the advanced knowledge that it was going on the banned substance list. Anyway, our biggest request is to bring the 550 back, well in order to do so they will have to reformulate it with different ingredients, which is very hard with a lot of the best ingredients on the banned substance list, and we are not going to put the name FINAFLEX 550 on a product that will not deliver equivalent results. So with that being said, it appears our Master Chemists have created such a formula that as of now is scheduled to be announced to the Public and released @ this year's 2011 Mr. Olympia! That's all I got for ya as of now Brotha!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
I really hate to even talk about it too much because of my lack of information on it, but I'll explain it based on what information I have.

Back in the day, FINAFLEX made their name in the ProHormone world when they introduced FINAFLEX 550, it is the product that gave us our name. It was by far the best ProHormone on the market. Anyway when the FDA started banning ingredients, the main ingredient (a derivative of TREN) was put on that list as of January of 2010, we discontinued it as of July of 2009, with the advanced knowledge that it was going on the banned substance list. Anyway, our biggest request is to bring the 550 back, well in order to do so they will have to reformulate it with different ingredients, which is very hard with a lot of the best ingredients on the banned substance list, and we are not going to put the name FINAFLEX 550 on a product that will not deliver equivalent results. So with that being said, it appears our Master Chemists have created such a formula that as of now is scheduled to be announced to the Public and released @ this year's 2011 Mr. Olympia! That's all I got for ya as of now Brotha!
That sounds so good that I will hi-jack Jason's thread and tell you I am game if you need a logger. lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dienolone is not banned and it's the real thing... hehe

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dienolone is not banned and it's the real thing... hehe
Not sure if that is legal in Canada or not, but as of January 4th, 2010 Estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one "Dienolone" was banned here in the U.S.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds so good that I will hi-jack Jason's thread and tell you I am game if you need a logger. lol
Well, if you are unsure of how I operate, I always give dibbs to my proven loggers!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Not sure if that is legal in Canada or not, but as of January 4th, 2010 Estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one "Dienolone" was banned here in the U.S.
If it was even talked about in a negative fashion then it is banned in Canada. This country is insanely retarted with respect to supps.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't fret Panthro, I'll just have to run more than one Log on the same product at the same time! :bigok:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, what was banned was estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, the prohormone to dienolone. Dienolone itself wasn't banned, a few companies are selling it currently.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenazone (a transdermal) is the main one available now, but a few others have talked about it

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone (a transdermal) is the main one available now, but a few others have talked about it
Thank you... I stand corrected, on first glance I thought I was looking at the same thing, Again, thank you for clarifying!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huhh, so this is new to me, anyone know how effective it is? Feedback (curious)?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold said that it should be even better than the "tren" prodienolone, as there is no conversion involved. Theres a few logs around as its only been available a short while. If they did it as an oral, i'd be interested and probably would have some already to try :D, but not as a transdermal.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patrick Arnold said that it should be even better than the "tren" prodienolone, as there is no conversion involved. Theres a few logs around as its only been available a short while. If they did it as an oral, i'd be interested and probably would have some already to try :D, but not as a transdermal.
Thanks for the quick info, I'm gonna have to do a little research on this product!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders / Triceps (Thursdays Workout)

Barbell Military
135x5
185x5
235x5
255x5

Front Cable Raises (Alternating)
30x10
40x10
50x10

Icarian Lateral Machine
55x10
65x10
75x10
85x8

High Rope Rear Lateral Pulls
135x10
165x10
195x10

Close Grip Bench Presses
135x10
185x5
235x5
285x3* 3rd rep needed help as i gassed out!

Paused Skullcrushers
95x10
115x10
95x16

One Arm Reverse Pressdowns
45x10
55x10
65x10
75x6

Legs (Saturday's Workout)

Front Squats
135x5
185x5
235x5
285x5
315x3

Abductor Machine
Stack x15
Stack x15
Stack x15

Adductor Machine
Stack x15
Stack x15
Stack x12

Lying Leg Curls
110x10
120x10
130x8

One Leg Curls
60x10
80x10
100x8

Leg Extensions
285x12
285x10
285x8

One Leg Presses
180x15
230x12

Notes:
- great workouts...a little late on logging due to being busy

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
On a ****ty note, my lower back is out right now so i'll be taking today off from training and see how i'm doing tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a ****ty note, my lower back is out right now so i'll be taking today off from training and see how i'm doing tomorrow.
Must have tweaked it a bit... speedy recovery...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...Kind of funny, it went out trying to sit down for dinner on saturday. It's better than it was but still feeling f'd up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man...Kind of funny, it went out trying to sit down for dinner on saturday. It's better than it was but still feeling f'd up.
That's about howi always happens when you do something menial. Damage was done b4 I guess and the effect shows up later...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I was nearby, I'd help you Bro! How about paying a visit to a nearby Chiropractor?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
I know the issue. Your ass is large enough that when you went to sit down the weight of it made you descend at an uncontrollable speed and you squished a disc on the chair. You gotta be careful, Panthro! You know you have to treat that ass like a loaded weapon when you sit. We have talked about this....:eek:p:

P.S- email sent. Check your box, bic boooooooiiiiii!