OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS! - AnabolicMinds.com

OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!

Now that I have finished the **** contest, it is time to meet my log obligation to APS with Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph. I will post my pictures here since they are current and then we can compare at the end of the log. Today was the first REALLY good workout I have had in a while, Meso has me sweating still and I feel great considering a five day much needed break.

Here are the supps I will be taking:
    APS Creatine Nitrate
    APS Mesomorph
    CL Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Brutal Alchey Forged Steel
    Protein
    Thats it!!!!

Workouts are to be determined, I will post todays highlights here shortly, food is on the stove and needs my attention.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

first in... bam
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reserved.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Needtobuildmuscle contest Final before and after pics thread.

Here are my pics from last week, should give you a good idea where I sit.

Today workout highlights after 5 days off:
    DB Incline - 85x8x3, 95x6, 100x5
    DB Bench - 95x5 This was after 6 sets of CGBP
    Lots of other ancillary stuff and cable work.

Initial thoughts on Meso:
    Taste - 2/10 Guys this stuff is nasty, it tastes like watermelon flavored acid but has little aftertaste so I chug water and it is a short, miserable experience.
    Energy/Focus - 10/10 Crazy energy and endurance, excellent mind/muscle connection.
    Pumps, duh! - 7/10 They are great but I am not blown away, could be my diet that is very low in carbs.

Creatine Nitrate is great and I stay full for a long time after the workout, dosing 6/2 right now and will stick with it. Vascularity is pretty sick right now, more so than the pumps.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like a nice little stack, there. I'm in
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I be in this

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the invite!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed, this is gonna be a sick log

I am shocked you don't like the watermelon, I tried it for the first time today and really liked it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed, this is gonna be a sick log

I am shocked you don't like the watermelon, I tried it for the first time today and really liked it.
    There is this bitter, acidic overwhelming taste that I cannot get past JD; don't know what else to tell you. I love the effects so far so I look WAY past that, though for 30 seconds, I am not a happy camper. I will say this though, the original NTKTS, NOS Ether and a few others over the years have been worse. The big difference is there is no stomach discomfort at all and there is ZERO crash at all which is nice. Anything with geranium in it can do that to many and I get it as well, but none with Meso so far. Considering the volume on chest yesterday I was surprised I didn't have a crazy pump but that may come in time as I took 5 days off of creatine during my mini break this Easter holiday.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff can't wait to see what comes of this. I know you have been excited to give these a run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    There is this bitter, acidic overwhelming taste that I cannot get past JD; don't know what else to tell you. I love the effects so far so I look WAY past that, though for 30 seconds, I am not a happy camper. I will say this though, the original NTKTS, NOS Ether and a few others over the years have been worse. The big difference is there is no stomach discomfort at all and there is ZERO crash at all which is nice. Anything with geranium in it can do that to many and I get it as well, but none with Meso so far. Considering the volume on chest yesterday I was surprised I didn't have a crazy pump but that may come in time as I took 5 days off of creatine during my mini break this Easter holiday.
    That acidic taste you are referring to is the creatine nitrate. In the compound the creatine is actually the salt form of creatine bonded to a NO3- molecule. This salt form is actually what makes this creatine more water soluble. And higher solubility = higher bioavailability. And of course their is no bloat because it does not want to bond with water, unlike the normal form of creatine. Well thats my theory....

Anyways....

JD have you had a chance to try the Anabolic Ignite? I would say that APS should try and make a lemon-lime version of Meso, since the salt/acidic taste goes well with lime/lemon flavorings. Just a thought.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    That acidic taste you are referring to is the creatine nitrate. In the compound the creatine is actually the salt form of creatine bonded to a NO3- molecule. This salt form is actually what makes this creatine more water soluble. And higher solubility = higher bioavailability. And of course their is no bloat because it does not want to bond with water, unlike the normal form of creatine. Well thats my theory....

Anyways....

JD have you had a chance to try the Anabolic Ignite? I would say that APS should try and make a lemon-lime version of Meso, since the salt/acidic taste goes well with lime/lemon flavorings. Just a thought.
    I knew it was the creatine nitrate making it taste bad, none of the other ingredients gave a taste like that in other drinks I have had. I need to pick up some of that Anabolic Ignite as it is the only other on the market that looks to be a good combo with CN in it. So far, I can look past the taste of the Meso and am happy I am running it. Plus, having stims in it already is nice.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

aha I didn't mind the orginal n2kts lol, Nos Ether on the other hand was gross, but great product for effects. Ya that is a bonus with Meso, no one seems to be getting a crash from it. If you don't mind me asking how are you dosing the Creatine Nitrate? Also for Meso are you taking a level scoop of rounded? technically the serving size is 1 rounded scoop but everyone seems to get away with just taking a leveled scoop.

Anyways....

Nope havn't had a chance to try Anabolic Ignite yet, but I'll have to give it a try sometime to see how that lime/lemon flavor is. I hear good things about it from southpaw, he has been stacking it with meso.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Nope havn't had a chance to try Anabolic Ignite yet, but I'll have to give it a try sometime to see how that lime/lemon flavor is. I hear good things about it from southpaw, he has been stacking it with meso.
    Im doing the same. I take the ignite about 45min prior to workout then about 15 min before I do a half scoop of meso for my stim mixed with about 30g dextrose. I like the lemon lime taste and the stevia sweetner used. Artificial sweeteners are noticeable in taste to me.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Im doing the same. I take the ignite about 45min prior to workout then about 15 min before I do a half scoop of meso for my stim mixed with about 30g dextrose. I like the lemon lime taste and the stevia sweetner used. Artificial sweeteners are noticeable in taste to me.
    In time I think everyone will start using Stevia, I love putting some in my green tea with unpasterized honey

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in! I pretty much agree on the taste but I've gotten used to it just as I did the original N2KTS. It's a bit gritty too but like you said, for the results I can overlook the taste and chug it!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

aha I didn't mind the orginal n2kts lol, Nos Ether on the other hand was gross, but great product for effects. Ya that is a bonus with Meso, no one seems to be getting a crash from it. If you don't mind me asking how are you dosing the Creatine Nitrate? Also for Meso are you taking a level scoop of rounded? technically the serving size is 1 rounded scoop but everyone seems to get away with just taking a leveled scoop.
    Dosages:
    CN - 6 45-60 mins prior / 2 Post workout
    Meso - 1 level scoop, do not need anymore

Today will be a good test, it is humid and I am doing legs for the first time in a good 10 days!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

In time I think everyone will start using Stevia, I love putting some in my green tea with unpasterized honey
    Agreed, stevia is an excellent natural sweetner and does not have a bunch of filler in it like sucralose.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Mesomorph is my favorite pre-workout bar none.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Mesomorph is my favorite pre-workout bar none.
    I haven't tried it yet. I am about to run a log of Wyked, curious how they stack up. Maybe I can sneak a scoop from Matt or something to give it a shot. He also has me interested, and maybe even more so in the Creatine Nitrate.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I haven't tried it yet. I am about to run a log of Wyked, curious how they stack up. Maybe I can sneak a scoop from Matt or something to give it a shot. He also has me interested, and maybe even more so in the Creatine Nitrate.
    both are top notch, but different. can't really honestly compare the two since i have been on androhard since before starting wyked.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Maybe if you get yourself up to Metroflex for a workout, you can down some Meso and I can try this Wyked... I want to see what 2 scoops of this strange brew will do for me. I could only imagine what 2 scoops of Meso would be like, I am already plenty stimmed from one!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Maybe if you get yourself up to Metroflex for a workout, you can down some Meso and I can try this Wyked... I want to see what 2 scoops of this strange brew will do for me. I could only imagine what 2 scoops of Meso would be like, I am already plenty stimmed from one!
    Oh it is on! Will have to be maybe the weekend after this one we can work something out. I will still have to be a little careful with the shoulder but hey I will be about 5 months out from it at that time.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Workout update

So on Tuesday I did legs and it was a banner day of legs. Many of you know this but I will repeat if for those that don't, I hurt my back 3 months ago doing squats. It was the reason I was not able to maintain on the UD2.0 workout and made my cycle not as successful as it could have been. That said, it is healed now and seems better than ever, amazing what time does for you!

I was able to squat again and after a brief warm up, I did a set with 135, cake walk, zero pain less my hips loosening up from the unfamiliar movement. Next two sets, 225x8, then a 135x20 to finish. It is a huge step forward for me and I will work this weight until it is way too easy and I am 100% pain free after 4-5 sets.

The rest of the workout went well, my legs are absolutely thrashed like they had never done a workout before, I am sore to the touch and every step hurts. If I flex, mind you this will make me wince right now, they are so swollen the definition is totally gone .

Meso/CN for whatever reason gave me a headache during that leg workout and I got a slight one last night after my does, I will monitor this and see if it continues. It could just be unrelated but it is not pleasant either way. The endurance I get from this combo is awesome and strength is on par where I was on cycle, this says A LOT!

Depending on legs, it will most likely be shoulders/traps today as the idea of dead lifts today makes me want to puke so back will be put off until tomorrow or Saturday.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

So on Tuesday I did legs and it was a banner day of legs. Many of you know this but I will repeat if for those that don't, I hurt my back 3 months ago doing squats. It was the reason I was not able to maintain on the UD2.0 workout and made my cycle not as successful as it could have been. That said, it is healed now and seems better than ever, amazing what time does for you!

I was able to squat again and after a brief warm up, I did a set with 135, cake walk, zero pain less my hips loosening up from the unfamiliar movement. Next two sets, 225x8, then a 135x20 to finish. It is a huge step forward for me and I will work this weight until it is way too easy and I am 100% pain free after 4-5 sets.

The rest of the workout went well, my legs are absolutely thrashed like they had never done a workout before, I am sore to the touch and every step hurts. If I flex, mind you this will make me wince right now, they are so swollen the definition is totally gone .

Meso/CN for whatever reason gave me a headache during that leg workout and I got a slight one last night after my does, I will monitor this and see if it continues. It could just be unrelated but it is not pleasant either way. The endurance I get from this combo is awesome and strength is on par where I was on cycle, this says A LOT!

Depending on legs, it will most likely be shoulders/traps today as the idea of dead lifts today makes me want to puke so back will be put off until tomorrow or Saturday.
    Holy Moly no way I would do squats then dead lifts the very next day. Lower back would tell me to suck it's uhmmmm genitalia, and I have a damn strong back regarding injury and what not. I would go with Rack Deads while you are pushing the squatting for right now, or alternate between squats and dead lifts each leg workout and keep the leg press constant. Just a few ideas to avoid injury.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Holy Moly no way I would do squats then dead lifts the very next day. Lower back would tell me to suck it's uhmmmm genitalia, and I have a damn strong back regarding injury and what not. I would go with Rack Deads while you are pushing the squatting for right now, or alternate between squats and dead lifts each leg workout and keep the leg press constant. Just a few ideas to avoid injury.
    I can try some rack deads, that is a good idea as anything I can do to ease the back back into this is a smart idea. I will see about those on Friday. Normally my legs recover pretty quick, not this time though. I threw down 15 grams of modern bcaa about an hour ago, hoping that will help.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds good!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Shoulders/Traps oh my!

Yet another bad ass workout in the books yesterday. I was questioning if it would be good, ate very close to my workout, slammed the meso and CN less than 30 minutes after I ate but no worries there, I was ready when I got there. Here are the highlights:

Seated DB Military - 75x8x2, 80x8x1 (no spotter)
    Push Press - 145x4x2 Haven't done this in so long and my legs were toast, it was all shoulders.
    DB Shrugs - 120x10x2 PR! I was pumped from these, literally, so badass for me to lift that much.

There were some other lateral raises and I finished with tea cups with 20s, I was trashed when I was done but really happy with the performance. I have to say, normally any pre-workout that has geranium in it tends to kill my libido, Meso seems to do the opposite which is great.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yet another bad ass workout in the books yesterday. I was questioning if it would be good, ate very close to my workout, slammed the meso and CN less than 30 minutes after I ate but no worries there, I was ready when I got there. Here are the highlights:

Seated DB Military - 75x8x2, 80x8x1 (no spotter)
    Push Press - 145x4x2 Haven't done this in so long and my legs were toast, it was all shoulders.
    DB Shrugs - 120x10x2 PR! I was pumped from these, literally, so badass for me to lift that much.

There were some other lateral raises and I finished with tea cups with 20s, I was trashed when I was done but really happy with the performance. I have to say, normally any pre-workout that has geranium in it tends to kill my libido, Meso seems to do the opposite which is great.

Great workout! Those are some heavy DB shrugs!!! Congrats on the PR!

I never got that side effect from geranium but for some reason Meso is great on my libido, maybe it's the great N.O effects from CN.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Great workout! Those are some heavy DB shrugs!!! Congrats on the PR!

I never got that side effect from geranium but for some reason Meso is great on my libido, maybe it's the great N.O effects from CN.
    More than likely that is the case. I won't rule out the Forged Steel I am taking, it does have me checking out every woman that walks by!
  31. New Member

I actually love the taste, similar to xtend
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

So I did grab an abreviated workout on Saturday for back/bis, it was lack luster and I didn't have my Meso, ah!!!! I will not have it today either as it is at the office and I am not going to be up there until Wednesday most likely. I do have my creatine nitrate thankfully and am taking it everyday. Should be a chest workout today with some tris, though I don't have a pre-workout to take with the CN sadly. I might run home at lunch to solve that problem but really don't want to, may not go back to work!!!! More to come later.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Awe just muscle through it and enjoy your next day where the product will seem brand new again.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

subbed...Been reading great things about APS products, so i can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Awe just muscle through it and enjoy your next day where the product will seem brand new again.
    There was plenty of that going on, my stomach was pissed at me all afternoon so it was a struggle. I got through it and near the end it started to suck a little less but it was one of those days where every rep was a massive struggle. I will make sure that Wednesday is better for sure!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Just keep on killing it!

Alright all of us Lean Gains lovers, or those who want to check into it. I started a thread in the Nutrition section that we can all kind of uses as a sounding board and resource pool on Anabolic Minds.
    The Lean Gains / IF learning and Discussion Log
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My watermelon flavored Mesomorph just came in. This is my third or fourth tub.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    My watermelon flavored Mesomorph just came in. This is my third or fourth tub.
    I can't get enough of it, truly an amazing pre-workout. Glad your still lovin it too

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Well I am back on schedule again, today will be legs and finally get to use my mesomorph again after days off. I will be using Trinitine as my creatine on off days once I get it so I don't use up the CN too quick. This should leave me with another 10 workouts of it and I know already how I respond to Trinitine so it will not sway my results. More than likely I will be dosing 8 CN pre-workout, follow with a serving of Trinitine then take a serving or two of Trinitine on my off days.

JD - If you have some objection to this let me know but I really want to do this instead of the bulk creatine I have now as I rarely have a shake anymore when I would want to take it, just easier for me.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well I am back on schedule again, today will be legs and finally get to use my mesomorph again after days off. I will be using Trinitine as my creatine on off days once I get it so I don't use up the CN too quick. This should leave me with another 10 workouts of it and I know already how I respond to Trinitine so it will not sway my results. More than likely I will be dosing 8 CN pre-workout, follow with a serving of Trinitine then take a serving or two of Trinitine on my off days.

JD - If you have some objection to this let me know but I really want to do this instead of the bulk creatine I have now as I rarely have a shake anymore when I would want to take it, just easier for me.
    No Objection here, this protocol should work great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. OUFINNY'S get Primed and Pink for some advanced HST!
    By oufinny in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. OUFINNY's new LG testosterone destruction stack
    By oufinny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. Help OUFINNY design his next stack!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:54 AM