Anabeta-01 OHHH YEAHHH

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Just wanted to give an update....

    Weight is up about 5lbs since taking anabeta....haven't noticed any serious fat gain at all (if any)

    Seems like the longer I am on this the hungrier I become

    My body temperature has stayed up

    Not sure if I'm looking leaner or fuller or not but at least i'm not putting on any fat lol

    Started a new job this week so my next update will probably be a final review when I get the time


  2. 5lbs...very nice.

    Good luck with the new job man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Just wanted to give an update....

    Weight is up about 5lbs since taking anabeta....haven't noticed any serious fat gain at all (if any)

    Seems like the longer I am on this the hungrier I become

    My body temperature has stayed up

    Not sure if I'm looking leaner or fuller or not but at least i'm not putting on any fat lol

    Started a new job this week so my next update will probably be a final review when I get the time
    Recomp

    Looking leaner, no doubt - which is awesome!

    Congrats on the new job - seems to be the month for new jobs

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    5lbs...very nice.

    Good luck with the new job man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Recomp

    Looking leaner, no doubt - which is awesome!

    Congrats on the new job - seems to be the month for new jobs

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks guys! I finished my bottle of anabeta yesterday. Really sad to see it go! I want to say more but i'll wait till my final review. Will try to get to that here tomorrow or monday.

  5. Final Review:

    I gotta say this stuff is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed having an increased appetite and a decreasing weight gain (at first). I had to adjust my cals up to maintain my weight and even more so to gain.

    But I ended up gaining about 5lbs with no noticeable increase in fat. I also felt like I was running hotter....definitely had an increase in body temp.

    My only complaint was that I didn't have another 4-8 weeks of this to run. I think a 30 day supply wasn't enough. I bet with another 4-8 weeks of dosing would be where the product really shines.

    Depending on price....I may be picking up a few bottles of this when it hits the market.

    I have a few pics that show a difference....I will try to get them up tomorrow

    Way to hit the nail on the head with this product!

    I have some pictures that I will try to post in the next day or so

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Final Review:

    I gotta say this stuff is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed having an increased appetite and a decreasing weight gain (at first). I had to adjust my cals up to maintain my weight and even more so to gain.

    But I ended up gaining about 5lbs with no noticeable increase in fat. I also felt like I was running hotter....definitely had an increase in body temp.

    My only complaint was that I didn't have another 4-8 weeks of this to run. I think a 30 day supply wasn't enough. I bet with another 4-8 weeks of dosing would be where the product really shines.

    Depending on price....I may be picking up a few bottles of this when it hits the market.

    I have a few pics that show a difference....I will try to get them up tomorrow

    Way to hit the nail on the head with this product!

    I have some pictures that I will try to post in the next day or so
    Thank you very much for the review. You had the same effects as me, around 5lb weight gain with a decrease in body fat.

    I don't know anything about the AnaBeta ingredient profile than anyone else who reads this forum. The most exciting thing for me is that it appears to be consistent. I haven't read a single log with bad reviews, not a lot of supplements can say that when there are around 20 logs running.

    Thanks again for the log.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Final Review:

    I gotta say this stuff is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed having an increased appetite and a decreasing weight gain (at first). I had to adjust my cals up to maintain my weight and even more so to gain.

    But I ended up gaining about 5lbs with no noticeable increase in fat. I also felt like I was running hotter....definitely had an increase in body temp.

    My only complaint was that I didn't have another 4-8 weeks of this to run. I think a 30 day supply wasn't enough. I bet with another 4-8 weeks of dosing would be where the product really shines.

    Depending on price....I may be picking up a few bottles of this when it hits the market.

    I have a few pics that show a difference....I will try to get them up tomorrow

    Way to hit the nail on the head with this product!

    I have some pictures that I will try to post in the next day or so
    Awesomeness! Josh definitely has a WINNER on his hands with AnaBeta-01 So very stoked that you enjoyed your time on it! Thank you for your log and review, bud

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Alright so I tried posting a few pics but I guess I need to resize them....don't have the time to do that today....gonna hit the gym and then hit the pool....gonna be 95+ today. Anyways i'll get to this later this week when I have time.

  9. Thanks for the final review man!

    Enjoy the day off at the pool
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  4. Ohhh Noooo Here It Goes!!!! Kings Doing It Again!!!!!!
    By king1033 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 03:08 AM
  5. Stewy37 Runs P-Slin Ohhh Yeah!!
    By stewy37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Log in
Log in