Anabeta-01 OHHH YEAHHH

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sounds like a solid plan
    Yeah should be!

So far from anabeta I've noticed a slight increase in body temp and this morning I woke up super hungry.

Last night I did 30 mins of HIIT and woke up and did another 30 mins of HIIT on an empty stomach

2. Sounds like anabeta!

See if you notice any type of increase in endurance on the HIIT days

Empty stomach HIIT sounds like a great way to drop fat
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sounds like anabeta!

See if you notice any type of increase in endurance on the HIIT days

Empty stomach HIIT sounds like a great way to drop fat
    Well considering I did back to back HIIT sessions (5:30pm, then 6:15 am) I'd say there is a definite improvement. I only do two AM cardio sessions a week. Once on friday and once on sunday. I was doing on monday but it was LISS so I phased that out and switched it to PWO HIIT. Monday's lifting is generally pretty easy for me (shoulders/traps) so I like having the added activity after my workout. No matter how hard I crush my shoulders/traps I always feel like I have some left in the tank so I crush the HIIT too.

Now I know some ppl might b!tch about how I do HIIT or say it's "not real HIIT". I don't care. It owns me. Here's how I structure it.

incline walk for a few mins to loosen things up...

60 sec @ 7.0, 60 sec @ 3.5
    60 sec @ 7.5, 60 sec @ 3.5
    60 sec @ 8.0, 60 sec @ 3.5
    60 sec @ 8.5, 60 sec @ 3.5
    60 sec @ 9.0, 90 sec @ 3.5
    60 sec @ 9.5, 90 sec @ 3.5
    30-45 sec @ 10.0, 90 sec @ 3.5
    30-45 sec @ 10.5, 90 sec @ 3.5

and I'll just keep that last interval until I can't do it any longer, run out of time due to constraints, etc. Sometimes I'll work my way back down that scale too.

I like to approach my cardio just like lifting weights. I like to ease into the intensity and warm up. Pyramid up and then pyramid down to cool off.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I like to approach my cardio just like lifting weights. I like to ease into the intensity and warm up. Pyramid up and then pyramid down to cool off.
    I don't do it with my resistance training, but if you're going to do HIIT, then a "warm-up" should be essential, and a "cool-down" is always beneficial.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I don't do it with my resistance training, but if you're going to do HIIT, then a "warm-up" should be essential, and a "cool-down" is always beneficial.

~Rosie~
    well I guess I was more eluding to the fact that if i'm going to try to bench 315 on my first exercise, I don't put three 45's on each side and try to put that up. I get a few sets in me and then hit it (no pun intended ). Same approach with cardio.

we all know you're a beast Rosie...you don't need to make us all feel smaller because you don't have to warm up on teh weightz
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    well I guess I was more eluding to the fact that if i'm going to try to bench 315 on my first exercise, I don't put three 45's on each side and try to put that up. I get a few sets in me and then hit it (no pun intended ). Same approach with cardio.

we all know you're a beast Rosie...you don't need to make us all feel smaller because you don't have to warm up on teh weightz
    LOL I understand what you meant I don't think any of you would feel "small" if you trained with me - I don't lift as heavy as I used to these days Instead, I've been cutting my recovery times down to a minimum, since my body requires more "endurance" training to function best at the moment

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    LOL I understand what you meant I don't think any of you would feel "small" if you trained with me - I don't lift as heavy as I used to these days Instead, I've been cutting my recovery times down to a minimum, since my body requires more "endurance" training to function best at the moment
    Haha. Got it! Whatever is clever and works best for you

Tonight's Back/Bi Workout:

Bold are improvements over last week, italics are decreases over last week

Deadlift: 145x20, 195x14, 215x12, 235x8, 285x6

EZ Bar Close Grip Curls: 60x20, x14, 70x10, x8, x6

Lat Pulldown: L9x20, x15, L10x12, L11x8, L11x6

Hammer Curls: 35x20, 40x15, 45x12, 50x8, 55x6

DB Row: 55x20, 65x15, x12, 70x8, 75x6

Seated Row:L8x20, L9x14, L10x11, L11x8, L11x6

8. Nice lifts man
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice lifts man
    Thanks! They are only gonna get better...

Yesterday I lifted chest/tri and did some cardio on the starmill...just no time to get the numbers up. It's been a busy weekend for me to say the least. Will return to regular schedule of posting tomorrow!

10. Today's lift...shoulders/traps. Bolded are increases, no decreases

Lateral Raises - 20x25, 30x15, 35x12, 40x8, 45x6, 45x4

DB Shrugs - 95x20, x15, x12, 100x8, x6, 110x4

DB Shoulder Press - 50x20, x15, 60x12, 65x8, 70x6, 70x4

BB Shrugs - 155x20, 195x15, 235x12, 275x8, 295x6, 315x4

Seated Bent Over Laterals - 25x20, x15, 30x12, 35x8, x6, x4 (can't judge increase as I didn't do this last week...gym was packed so forced to do something else for rears)

So week 1 is up....only thing I've noticed so far is increased appetite and slightly higher body temp

11. Soundin good. The other effects seem to trickle in around week 2. Feed that hunger with some good cals!

What is your dosing like exactly?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Soundin good. The other effects seem to trickle in around week 2. Feed that hunger with some good cals!

What is your dosing like exactly?
    On lifting days I take it with meal 2, meal 3, pre workout meal, and post workout meal

On off days I take it with meals 1, 2, 3, and 5

13. still dosing at 4 a day...will probably bump it up and the end of week 2

Still hungry and slightly warm

As per usual - Bold = increase, italics = decrease

Front Squats - 145x20, x15, 185x12, 195x8, 205x5, x4

Leg Press - 3p x20, x15, 4p x12, 5p x8, 6p x6, x4

Seated Leg Curl - 85x20, 95x15, 105x12, 115x8, 115x6, 120x4

Lying Leg Curl - 90x20, 100x13, 110x12, x8, x6, 120x4

1 Leg Extensions - 75x20, 90x15, x12, 95x8, 110x8, x6 (forgot to throw in the set of four)

Various Abs + Forearm exercise...don't ever write em down...just crush it and be done with them...always weighted for both

14. Lots of INcreases going on there

15. I see a whole lot of bold!!!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Lots of INcreases going on there
    Thanks Rosie!

It's all about progression and beating the log book! I'm sure these numbers will start to stall at some point. That's usually when I incorporate a deload week or switch up my exercises and start over again.

17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I see a whole lot of bold!!!
    Yeah buddy....light weight baby!

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks Rosie!

It's all about progression and beating the log book! I'm sure these numbers will start to stall at some point. That's usually when I incorporate a deload week or switch up my exercises and start over again.
    Progression, yes, albeit not necessarily beating the log book, since not every session is going to be the same every week, but I know what you mean. When you start to plateau or stall, either deload, yes, or change things up with either nutrition or training.

~Rosie~

19. So after my cardio session tonight I decided to go out and treat my girlfriend and I to a dinner at Tandoori Nights - an Indian Food chain restaurant.

We were celebrating my acceptance of a new job. In the last 24 hours I interviewed for a position, received an offer, gave a counter-offer, had my counter-offer approved, and accepted the position. Extra 20k and my 40min commute on the subway has now turned into a walk just a few blocks from my apt. Pretty sweet.

Been working on the job hunt for about 6 months now...so definitely worth celebrating.

Gonna do some HIIT in the morning and crush it.

20. Another solid session in the books!

Deadlift - 155x20, 205x15, 225x12, 245x8, 295x6, 305x4

EZ Bar Close Grip Curl - 60x20, 70x15, x12, x8, 80x8, x4

Lat Pulldown - L9x20, L10x15, L11x12, x8, L12x6, x4

Hammer Curls - 35x20, 40x15, 45x12, 55x8, 60x6, x4

DB Row - 60x20, 65x15, 70x12, 75x8 80x6, x4

Seated Row - L9x13, L10x12, L11x10, x8, L12x6, x4*

*Reps really weren't where I wanted them to be on the seated row, but I still feel overall I killed the workout. Next week I will keep the weights currently listed on the seated row and go for beating those reps.

**Noticed that my main worm in my right bicep is starting to branch off into smaller ones when it's pumped. Good Stuff!

21. Congrats on the job!!!!! Must be a great feeling

Tons of bold on your workouts...I love it!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Congrats on the job!!!!! Must be a great feeling

Tons of bold on your workouts...I love it!
    Thanks man! finding a new job is such a PAIN in the A$$

Yeah when I start a new program I like to start things off a little bit lighter just so I don't over do it and can ease/progress into the heavier poundages

23. Nice log DH. Congrats on the job too! That's great news. For something like that...yeah, you've got to celebrate. Indian is always a good choice in my book!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice log DH. Congrats on the job too! That's great news. For something like that...yeah, you've got to celebrate. Indian is always a good choice in my book!
    Thanks man!

Made some changes to my chest workout today....will try to get the numbers up tomorrow, always busy on the weekends but I try to get on here when I can.

25. Tonight's Shoulder/Traps

lateral raises - 20x30, 35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 50x6, x4

DB Shrugs - 100x18, x15, x12, x8, 110x6, 110x4

DB Press - 50x20, 55x15, 65x12, 70x8, x6, 75x4

BB Shrugs - 160x20, 200x15, 240x12, 280x8, 300x6, 320x4

Reverse Pec Dec - 120x20, x15, 135x12, x8, 150x6, x4

30 mins on stairmill at level 10

Officially starting week 3! Still have increased hunger and body temp. Gonna turn the carbs up just a tad and see what happens.

26. 75x4 has my rotator cuffs crying just reading it

Nice lifts!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    75x4 has my rotator cuffs crying just reading it

Nice lifts!
    Thanks man! Gonna keep crushing it until the bottle is gone!

28. Just wanted to give this a brief update....my workouts have still been improving like they have been over the course of this log (IE you'd still see a ton of bold!). Just haven't had time to update as I've just been busy.

My hunger has really picked up this last week. Have been eating more clean carbs and protein to take advantage of the anabolic effect.

I did 30 min HIIT this morning on empty stomach. Going to lift back tonight and do another 30 mins of cardio since I skipped out on cardio yesterday. Probably put in 30min on stairstepper PWO.

I'm also going to start dosing 5 caps on lifting days and 4 caps on off days.

29. Hey sorry I haven't updated this more....I've been dealing with some serious life and personal issues in my relationship right now. Things are on the precipice of being over so i've been busy with that.

I would like to say though I need to have things like this happen more often. I gave it everything I had in the gym today....just crushed it like i've never crushed it before. It felt great.

But AnaBeta is definitly doing wonders on my weight....Its weird...the more i've been eating the more scale weight i've been losing but haven't seen any excess fat gain

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Hey sorry I haven't updated this more....I've been dealing with some serious life and personal issues in my relationship right now. Things are on the precipice of being over so i've been busy with that.

I would like to say though I need to have things like this happen more often. I gave it everything I had in the gym today....just crushed it like i've never crushed it before. It felt great.

But AnaBeta is definitly doing wonders on my weight....Its weird...the more i've been eating the more scale weight i've been losing but haven't seen any excess fat gain
    I understand where you are coming from and sympathize with you. I can say that it gets better, and once you make your final decisions or sort things out, you'll feel a lot better.

Such circumstances definitely make you appreciate your training time even more though, that's for sure, and it becomes more of an escape and release than ever.

Re AnaBeta-01, eating, and lack of fat gain, this is all very excellent - SOMEthing is going right!

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. Ohhh Noooo Here It Goes!!!! Kings Doing It Again!!!!!!
    By king1033 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:08 AM
  5. Stewy37 Runs P-Slin Ohhh Yeah!!
    By stewy37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:56 PM