Southpaw Reviews Iforce Dexpaprine- Stim Junkies Unite!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Southpaw Reviews Iforce Dexpaprine- Stim Junkies Unite!


    I placed a pre-order for Iforce's newest stim/fatburner, Dexaprine, and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I will begin taking Dexaprine tomorrow morning, prior to fasted cardio and provide a full review at the end of the day. I love trying out different stims and comparing them, especially as it relates to fat-loss, duration of energy, focus and other intangibles. I've taken just about every stim on the market, including;

    1) Fat Smack
    2) Clenbutrx Hardcore
    3) Black Cats
    4) White Lightening
    5) Yellow Thunder
    6) LG Rezolution

    Along with a few other notable products, so I'll have something to compare them too. Stim junkies stay tuned!

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I am tuned into this. I avoided stimulants completely until I was sent a free tub of N2KTS and the extra drive and aggression in the gym has had me hooked ever since.

    I haven't bought other products other than bulk caffeine and ephedrine but would like to see what else there is to offer. Stronger the better.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in dooooooooo it!

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Staked, BDCC, welcome to the stim party. I decided that rather than wait until tomorrow (I'm impatient), that I would start early and so I popped one cap and decided to go for a bike ride, which ultimately led me to a soccer field close to my house where I performed H.I.I.T, for about 30 minutes, then finished off my cardio with another 30 minutes on the bike.

    Stim/Energy/Focus: Realizing it's only my first day, I give it a 10/10.

    I was able to perform at a high level of intensity. The energy it provides was/is steady, focused and consistent. From the time you take one tablet, it takes about 20 minutes before you "feel" it going to work, it climbs steadily from there. I was sweating within 15 minutes of taking it and had an incredible cardio workout. This is good stuff so far, also just to preface, I slept like crap last night, so for me to perform at a high level after a poor night's sleep is unusual, Dexaprine got me through it and then some.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1385
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Subb'd, SP!

    I'm not a huge stimulant fan, but I certainly appreciate long-lasting, clean, energy. With that being said, have you experienced any jitters or cracked out effects thus far?
  6. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Subb'd, SP!

    I'm not a huge stimulant fan, but I certainly appreciate long-lasting, clean, energy. With that being said, have you experienced any jitters or cracked out effects thus far?
    Hoopem, thanks for following along, and to answer your question, NO. The energy isn't a hit you in the face type of thing, it's more of a steady climb. It takes about 20 minutes to feel alert/awake, and it just builds from there. You'll sweat a ton and I also noticed that I was breathing a lot easier. Some stim products tend to cause a shortness of breath, at least for me. I didn't experience that with Dexaprine. I primarily take products like this not necessarily to get me through the day, but as a precardio booster and I have a very good feeling about this one, especially based on what I experienced today with my cardio routine.
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In!!!
  8. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stim Junkie here

    Good luck Southpaw!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Southpaw, I would be interested in reading your comparisons on the other stimulants. I like to sample them before buying them to make sure they do the job I am looking for and have been offered samples from a couple of companies on here until it got to PM when they changed their mind on shipping to the UK.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Judge,Vaugh - thanks for following along. BDCC, I want to accurately gauge the effects of dexaprine for a few days, before I can draw any comparisons to other stim products. Yesterday was my first day on it, and I can tell you that I was sweating a ton within 20 minutes of taking my first cap and riding my bike, which I didn't experience as quickly with other stims. Also it doesn't hit you as hard upfront as some other stims that I've tried in the past, like White Lightening for example. I do, however, feel alert and awake within 20 minutes of dosing my first cap, and the energy just seems to build from there, a steady/consistent flow of energy, rather than a hit you in the face type of feeling. What stims have you tried BDCC? Chances are I've tried them too, so I can help you to make an informed comparison.
  11. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like you're experiencing exactly what we aimed for. A strong stimulant that lasts all day long, but doesn't make you jittery.


    Cant wait to see more!
  12. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    That would be very kind, thank you.

    I have not used a lot of stimulants so my history is pretty short, here is what I can remember which spans back about 6 years.

    USN Xedra Cut
    SAN Tight Xtreme (which formula, I don't know- I hate formula changes under the same name)
    GAT Jet Fuel
    Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel
    **** N2KTS
    Caffeine 200mg tablets
    Ephedrine 30mg tablets

    I would like to move away from Ephedrine as the legal status is sketchy.

    AX offered to send me Slim X samples but I PM'd them two or three times and they didn't reply once I gave them my email.
    App Nut offered Lit Up when I asked in a thread about a sample but then said they can't ship to the UK once we were in PM.
    Tried for a sample of APS stuff but same scenario regarding shipping to the UK.

    UK companies have very poor imagination and their product line innovations are very slow. Cutting edge products are so few and far between it brings me here to companies who are constantly looking to improve on their product range. The obvious problem with this is samples are very few and far between unless I can get them from UK distributors when I place an order.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That would be very kind, thank you.

    I have not used a lot of stimulants so my history is pretty short, here is what I can remember which spans back about 6 years.

    USN Xedra Cut
    SAN Tight Xtreme (which formula, I don't know- I hate formula changes under the same name)
    GAT Jet Fuel
    Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel
    **** N2KTS
    Caffeine 200mg tablets
    Ephedrine 30mg tablets

    I would like to move away from Ephedrine as the legal status is sketchy.

    AX offered to send me Slim X samples but I PM'd them two or three times and they didn't reply once I gave them my email.
    App Nut offered Lit Up when I asked in a thread about a sample but then said they can't ship to the UK once we were in PM.
    Tried for a sample of APS stuff but same scenario regarding shipping to the UK.

    UK companies have very poor imagination and their product line innovations are very slow. Cutting edge products are so few and far between it brings me here to companies who are constantly looking to improve on their product range. The obvious problem with this is samples are very few and far between unless I can get them from UK distributors when I place an order.
    Completely understand where you're coming from and no need to thank me, but it is appreciated. I feel like this is what we all should be doing, to help other members make informed decisions. I like running both sponsored and unsponsored logs, this review falls into the latter. Based on the list you provided, these are products that I've ran in the past;

    GAT Jet Fuel - Similar to VPX Redline. Energy is strong and the feeling of being mentally alert is also there. Fatloss was negligible. I put this product into the "energy" only category, as opposed to the fat loss/energy category.

    Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel - same as above

    **** N2KTS- a stronger alternative to Jack3d, similar profile with stims dosed higher. Again strong energy, lasts approximately 4-5 hours, and I crashed from it.

    Caffeine 200mg tablets - I have this in bulk for whenever I need a pick me up.

    Ephedrine 30mg tablets - Ran in the past with great success, specifically for fatloss and as a precardio aid.

    In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
  14. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post


    In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to say with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
    Awesome!

    Dexaprine hits me like a ton of bricks up front, but its the 8+ hour energy increase that made me fall in love with it as well.

    The cardio effects don't surprise me considering our highly standardized theophylline is a potent bronchodilator.
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Completely understand where you're coming from and no need to thank me, but it is appreciated. I feel like this is what we all should be doing, to help other members make informed decisions. I like running both sponsored and unsponsored logs, this review falls into the latter. Based on the list you provided, these are products that I've ran in the past;

    GAT Jet Fuel - Similar to VPX Redline. Energy is strong and the feeling of being mentally alert is also there. Fatloss was negligible. I put this product into the "energy" only category, as opposed to the fat loss/energy category.

    Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel - same as above

    **** N2KTS- a stronger alternative to Jack3d, similar profile with stims dosed higher. Again strong energy, lasts approximately 4-5 hours, and I crashed from it.

    Caffeine 200mg tablets - I have this in bulk for whenever I need a pick me up.

    Ephedrine 30mg tablets - Ran in the past with great success, specifically for fatloss and as a precardio aid.

    In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
    Very informative post and exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

    If someone can rep Southpaw for me as I cannot do it again I would be grateful.

    Best of luck with the log.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Very informative post and exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

    If someone can rep Southpaw for me as I cannot do it again I would be grateful.

    Best of luck with the log.
    Thank you, BDCC, I appreciate your support.
  17. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yesterday, the Dexaprine didn't seem to hit me as hard as it's hitting me today. I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.

    Vaughn, you think from cap to cap there may be a difference in strength?
  18. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Yesterday, the Dexaprine didn't seem to hit me as hard as it's hitting me today. I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.

    Vaughn, you think from cap to cap there may be a difference in strength?
    If there is, it is microgram to single milligram amounts, so no. The COA on this stuff came back perfect.


    What it most likely is, is how much food you had in you yesterday compared to today. Did you eat less/different food today than you did yesterday?
  19. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1204
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Very interested in this SP, wanted to score it at the intro price but needed to see some feedback first
  20. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Orang, this will be the next "big" fat burner, guaranteed. Grab a bottle, if u don't like it, I'll replace with anything from the line.
  21. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    If there is, it is microgram to single milligram amounts, so no. The COA on this stuff came back perfect.


    What it most likely is, is how much food you had in you yesterday compared to today. Did you eat less/different food today than you did yesterday?
    Vaughn, well admittedly I didn't sleep as well the night before. I performed H.I.I.T the day before as well, , so yesterday I ate more than usual (normal for me a day after intense workout). All I know is that I'm flying high now.
  22. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Vaughn, well admittedly I didn't sleep as well the night before. I performed H.I.I.T the day before as well, , so yesterday I ate more than usual (normal for me a day after intense workout). All I know is that I'm flying high now.
    Food intake will make quite a noticeable difference in how hard stims hit you.


    To get the most "intense" effects from Dexaprine, take it on a completely empty stomach, and don't eat again for 45-60 minutes. Then you will know for sure just how strong Dexaprine really is
  23. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Very interested in this SP, wanted to score it at the intro price but needed to see some feedback first
    Orangutan, so far it's good stuff. I'm buzzing today.
  24. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Food intake will make quite a noticeable difference in how hard stims hit you.


    To get the most "intense" effects from Dexaprine, take it on a completely empty stomach, and don't eat again for 45-60 minutes. Then you will know for sure just how strong Dexaprine really is
    That's exactly what I did this morning, and now I know! lol
  25. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha don't say I didn't warn you! Ever banner/email has massive "CAUTION" signs all over it lol
  26. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    haha don't say I didn't warn you! Ever banner/email has massive "CAUTION" signs all over it lol
    Lol, I hear you. I take those "hardcore" and "underground" tags with a grain of salt (marketing). Reason being that I've taken many so called "hardcore" stims in the the past and found myself falling asleep an hour later, but so far the hype,especially based on how I feel now, is warranted.
  27. New Member
    socal2ks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    20.54%

    Have you tried this with a preworkout product yet?

    Im thinking mesomorph and dexaprine might be too much stim
  28. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Have you tried this with a preworkout product yet?

    Im thinking mesomorph and dexaprine might be too much stim
    I have and use Mesomorph which is strong in it's own right, no way would I ever consider mixing these two.
  29. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Have you tried this with a preworkout product yet?

    Im thinking mesomorph and dexaprine might be too much stim
    Maybe for StackedCop or thebigT who are able to take crazy amounts of stims lol

    Ya couldn't pay me enough money to try mixing them LOL
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. New Member
    DNasteee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

    following...took my first dose this morning on empty stomach...took about 40mins to really feel something, but now I def have a nice clean focused energy at work, no sides so far....like you, I have taken just about everything under the sun at one point.

    Goodluck with it.
  31. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DNasteee View Post
    following...took my first dose this morning on empty stomach...took about 40mins to really feel something, but now I def have a nice clean focused energy at work, no sides so far....like you, I have taken just about everything under the sun at one point.

    Goodluck with it.
    Thank you and the same to you my friend.
  32. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DNasteee View Post
    following...took my first dose this morning on empty stomach...took about 40mins to really feel something, but now I def have a nice clean focused energy at work, no sides so far....like you, I have taken just about everything under the sun at one point.

    Goodluck with it.
    awesome! make sure to post up a review
  33. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Big bump!
  34. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Southpaw, as someone who has given me the most comprehensive comparison on your stimulant usage would you mind doing the same with it's appetite suppressing effects please?

    I only take stimulants prior to training and anything that kills my appetite afterwards is a hindrance to my goals. I try and find a happy medium between strong stimulation and minimal appetite suppression.

    Thank you mate, much appreciated.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bump for updates southpaw!
  36. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    last post 4/27...you still alive brah?
  37. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Vaughn, still kicking my friend. I got really busy at work the past few days and didn't have a chance to update as frequently. Since starting on Dexaprine, I've lost a 1lb. I've been taking Dexaprine, along with 1 cap of erase and 1 cap of Alpha-T2. I love this combination, as it covers all my bases for recomp.

    BDCC, to answer your question, I've found that the appetite suppression is very strong with Dexaprine, especially within the first 6 hours of taking it. I have to force myself to eat, or even just to take in a shake and I'm use to eating every 2-2.5 hours on schedule. I'm loving Dexaprine so far!
  38. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Southpaw, as someone who has given me the most comprehensive comparison on your stimulant usage would you mind doing the same with it's appetite suppressing effects please?

    I only take stimulants prior to training and anything that kills my appetite afterwards is a hindrance to my goals. I try and find a happy medium between strong stimulation and minimal appetite suppression.

    Thank you mate, much appreciated.
    BDCC, the appetite suppression is very strong my friend. I still manage to get in meals and/or shakes every 2 hours. It is very strong. I lost 1lb already and that's with a busy week and no change in diet/routine. Just the introduction of Dexaprine. Hopefully I answered your question my friend. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    very curious about this....good log so far, southpaw!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1204
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I thought dexaprine had claimed its first victim. Glad youre back SP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim junkies unite!!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. stim junkies get in here
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:31 AM
  3. SouthPaw Strikes Back: Various Supp Reviews
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:14 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:27 PM
  5. Stim-X V2! Upcoming reviews
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in