androlean review

darkwing

Awards
This is an unsponsored review of Primordial Performance's Androlean solo.
I ran it as the label suggested 3 caps 2xday. So it was a 28 day cycle that finished today.

About me:
35 years old
weight training since I was 14yrs old, B.S & M.S. in Exercise Science (a degree that I have not used in 10years). Married with a 3 year old & work has really knocked down the intensity & duration of workouts. Although, I have always been consistant with weight training, the intensity & drive have not been there for a few years.

The goal for me was a mild cut with some possibility of recomp.

January weight = 178
March weight = 164
April post AL WT=160

Diet on average was:
3-4 days calorie reduced
1-2 days maintenance
1-2 days aove maintenance

weight training 3 days a weak. Focused on multijoint movements. I did not train for strength gains, but I did not loss any strength either.

cardio: Again, this was a mild cut for me. I have not done much cardio in the last few years, so any was bound to make a difference. I mostly walked & and did interval training on the treadmill. I would average 6-8 miles per week. I do not think this is very much for most people, but for me it is awsome.

The review:
It has been said by the reps, but I agree. AH really shines in a calorie reduced environment. I felt it had definate anti-catabolic effect for me. i had already been cutting for almost 3 months & had lost some muscle. I lost an additional 3-4 lbs while on AL, but I feel like I retained more or maybe gained a little muscle this last month. I wish I would have started my cut with AL, and I think I would have ended with more muscle.
The next greatest thing for me was an increase in endurance. I have not heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the best things for me on this cycle. It is an area I struggle in, and I really felt like cardio was no problem & I could keep going.
The other noticeable thing that has been mentioned before is the "carrier" that is in AL. It really enhances the effect of caffeine. i am very stim sensative & rarely use them, & when I do it is small doses. During this cycle I occasionaly use USP's Recreate. I would only take 1, but it was enough to curb my appitite most of the day. I also felt very lean at the end of those days. I used it maybe 2-3 times per week. Someone who could handle stims I think could just get shredded with this.

Sum up:
Fat loss = yes
endurance = yes
strength = no, but I was not training for strength & my joints hate me right now.
Mood = no change for me
muscle = ?
sides = a few days of oily skin and about 3 zits on my back
No other sides that I know of. I did not take labs or get blood pressure. But I felt good.

I like Androlean, & will likely use it again if there is a good sale:veryhappy:

I may post pics if I get brave enough.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely missed this, great review! Glad you liked it bud:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Really nice review. Thanks for posting it up.