StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    BigT's gonna come in here and lay the smack down! Lol

Can we get that markuszzzz guy banned already!?
    I'm working on it lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    I'm working on it lol
    Welcome, feel free to ask any questions. Lol

•   

3. Soooooo sorry for the lack of updates!!!! I'm have been getting hammered with over time and after a half dozen 12-16 hour shifts I have not missed a day in the gym I also do not feel dead like I normally do when working these long back to back shifts. I have so much to talk and NO time at all. I am going thru AM withdrawals... I normally do a lot of my posting from work (shhhhh) but I've been expected to do more so to speak...

Ill be back soon

4. Time to make the Benjamins!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. One other thing i forgot to bring up... My fiance had four impacted teeth cut out on Wednesday. So when I'm not at the gym or work I'm babying her like a good man. I would never want to have to go thru that!!! Her face is so swollen I feel horrible I have to be gone 16 hours a day but that's life right?

I'm gonna start taking 2 caps pre workout if that's cool with you natty? Also on my low carb days can I take 2 caps with 2 meals?

Everything is still the same. Not weight increase or strength increases but I can honestly care less about strength at this point. The pumps are pain full and the veins are bulging. One thing I have noticed it kind of bugging me is I only have one BM a day and it's upon waking. This ain't normal for me I'm a 2-3 BM kind of guy and they have always been at the same times everyday....

•   

6. Sounds like a plan!

Keep taking care of Mrs. StackedCop too

Teeth pain is the worst...reminds me of wisdom teeth
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. I was starting to think you were on your honey-moon bro!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I was starting to think you were on your honey-moon bro!
    Ya when is the wedding? Didnt you recently have ur bachelor party? Or was that someone else's? Pretty sure your bride doesnt want a swollen face in her wedding pics.

9. Lol! Wedding is in 2013 we're paying for it on our own and I really wanna buy a house first.

I just had the worst shoulder workout ever! Ran into an old friend and he would not stfu. I attempt to explain I was in a hurry and only had one hour to train, shower and shave but he didn't seem to care so I just did my thing as he talked. He kelt trying to spot me and was doing the whole touching my ****ing bar while I was lifting... I told him I do not like spotters but once again he dud not seem to care what I said.. If that ever happens again I'm going for a KO lol

I have been very weak lately ... Not sure if it's because I'm lifting after breakfast and I'm used to eating 2-3 meals before working out but it's starting to piss me off. I couldn't even get the 90 lb dumb bells for 10...

It tool my awhile to build a pump but I got off work at 4am and was at the gym by 1145 so I'm impressed I was even able to build a pump. Been slacking with cardio.. Just don't have the time.

I'm pulling into work now... Yes I did this update while driving. I know I'm a pimp - no need to rep me looks Like rain...

10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Lol! Wedding is in 2013 we're paying for it on our own and I really wanna buy a house first.

I just had the worst shoulder workout ever! Ran into an old friend and he would not stfu. I attempt to explain I was in a hurry and only had one hour to train, shower and shave but he didn't seem to care so I just did my thing as he talked. He kelt trying to spot me and was doing the whole touching my ****ing bar while I was lifting... I told him I do not like spotters but once again he dud not seem to care what I said.. If that ever happens again I'm going for a KO lol

I have been very weak lately ... Not sure if it's because I'm lifting after breakfast and I'm used to eating 2-3 meals before working out but it's starting to piss me off. I couldn't even get the 90 lb dumb bells for 10...

It tool my awhile to build a pump but I got off work at 4am and was at the gym by 1145 so I'm impressed I was even able to build a pump. Been slacking with cardio.. Just don't have the time.

I'm pulling into work now... Yes I did this update while driving. I know I'm a pimp - no need to rep me looks Like rain...
    don't you just hate when work inteferes with workout schedule, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't you just hate when work inteferes with workout schedule, lol.
    YES.. yes!!! I've been known to call off work before missing a workout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    YES.. yes!!! I've been known to call off work before missing a workout.
    ive been known to call off work because i over did it in the gym and couldn't get out of bed, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ive been known to call off work because i over did it in the gym and couldn't get out of bed, lol.
    I'm sure one day... Many years down the road that will be me lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm sure one day... Many years down the road that will be me lol
    i doesn't happen often, but sometimes i get carried away on work days-i try to save my heavy duty workouts for when i have the next day off to recover. remember i am twice your age-recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Lol! Wedding is in 2013 we're paying for it on our own and I really wanna buy a house first.

Damn this is identical to one of my w/o's last week. I even had my ipod in my ears and couldn't hear a word, and the buzzkill just kept ranting. If he thinks I am turning Breaking Benjamins down to listen to him he's lost it.

16. Finally got caught up lol, great log!

I hear ya about touching the damn bar thing, one of my buddys I train with is a horrible spotter, I tell him don't help unless I say so, what does he do Im about to beat my PR on bench bring the bar down slowly going up no problem what so ever and about half way up he freaking helps me and racks the bar I was like WTF!!! I was doing it!!!....so I was pissed had to do it again, I told him DO NOT HELP UNLESS I SAY SO ALRIGHT lol, anyways he did the same damn thing, I was so pissed lol.

There are some horrible spotters out there lol. aha damn but the guy that won't stop trying to help you sounds really annoying lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Finally got caught up lol, great log!

I hear ya about touching the damn bar thing, one of my buddys I train with is a horrible spotter, I tell him don't help unless I say so, what does he do Im about to beat my PR on bench bring the bar down slowly going up no problem what so ever and about half way up he freaking helps me and racks the bar I was like WTF!!! I was doing it!!!....so I was pissed had to do it again, I told him DO NOT HELP UNLESS I SAY SO ALRIGHT lol, anyways he did the same damn thing, I was so pissed lol.

There are some horrible spotters out there lol. aha damn but the guy that won't stop trying to help you sounds really annoying lol
    LMAO! There is one guy at my gym like that and he drives me nuts. I just look at him when he steps up to my bench and say "NO". I'd rather drop the f'n thing than have somebody do that **** for me.

18. need an update here staked, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    need an update here staked, lol.
    Arg!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    need an update here staked, lol.
    Ya it is StakedCop not SlackerCop lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Arg!!!
    It's turned you into a pirate? Uh Oh!

22. Just had an awesome chest workout. I would say it was my first real workout in a week. My strength is down still but I think that's due to lifting in the morning and only having one meal in my system. I notice on my days off work I'll eat 3-4 meals and lift later in the day and the pumps are insane. However, lifting in the morning it take a while to get a pump. I think I'm gonna start waking up at 7 and eating some greek yogurt or cottage cheese then go back to bed till 10 and have my pre workout meal. I'll try that tomorrow.

I have leaned out quit I a bit.. My size 37 work pants are huge around my waste and I haven't even been doing cardio. So that's all anabeta, lol I've been taking 2 caps preworkout and the pumps are slightly better but hard to tell b/c I don't have much food in me.

All my measurements are till the same but I'm leaning out nicely. Like I said my pants are loss in TH waist, my face looks think and my shirts are still tight around my arms. during my hectic week I missed a few doses of anabeta so the next few days I'm gonna take 5 caps to make up for it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Just had an awesome chest workout. I would say it was my first real workout in a week. My strength is down still but I think that's due to lifting in the morning and only having one meal in my system. I notice on my days off work I'll eat 3-4 meals and lift later in the day and the pumps are insane. However, lifting in the morning it take a while to get a pump. I think I'm gonna start waking up at 7 and eating some greek yogurt or cottage cheese then go back to bed till 10 and have my pre workout meal. I'll try that tomorrow.

I have leaned out quit I a bit.. My size 37 work pants are huge around my waste and I haven't even been doing cardio. So that's all anabeta, lol I've been taking 2 caps preworkout and the pumps are slightly better but hard to tell b/c I don't have much food in me.

All my measurements are till the same but I'm leaning out nicely. Like I said my pants are loss in TH waist, my face looks think and my shirts are still tight around my arms. during my hectic week I missed a few doses of anabeta so the next few days I'm gonna take 5 caps to make up for it.
    Interesting re training time and how it changes the effects you experience when training. Sounds like you are one of those who does best with lifting unfasted or maybe later in the day.

Re AnaBeta-01, sounds like you are making good progress with a recomp Leaning out is such a nice feeling

Two more days and I'll be down your way. Going to be a fun weekend

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Interesting re training time and how it changes the effects you experience when training. Sounds like you are one of those who does best with lifting unfasted or maybe later in the day.

Re AnaBeta-01, sounds like you are making good progress with a recomp Leaning out is such a nice feeling

Two more days and I'll be down your way. Going to be a fun weekend

~Rosie~
    I just weighed in at 221 that's down 9 pounds since the last time I weighed myself maybe 2 months ago.

The offers still on the table for a ride a long

25. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just weighed in at 221 that's down 9 pounds since the last time I weighed myself maybe 2 months ago.

The offers still on the table for a ride a long
    does she get to carry a gun?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114