StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    LOL!!!
    Please try to remain professional while visiting, thanks. I don't become annoyed often but this whole protein topic is pushing the line.

2. Can do. Some ppl just make me laugh when it comes to calling natty's out on using. Also if 400g works for you, more power to you. Good day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Can do. Some ppl just make me laugh when it comes to calling natty's out on using. Also if 400g works for you, more power to you. Good day.
    I just don't wanna see a pissing match in a sponsored PES log. The objective here is to focus on AnaBeta. If this was my own personal log It would all be free game for discussion. Slow down and Drive safe... Damn that slipped

4. So Staked, it's been 7 days since you started.....

Do you feel like your putting on any weight?

Muscle fullness?

Strength increases?

Any negatives so far?

Too soon maybe to tell.

I'm trying to hit 195lb 10%BF and stay away from hormonal products for now (its hard though), after reading other logs, PES has me very interested!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    So Staked, it's been 7 days since you started.....

Do you feel like your putting on any weight?

Muscle fullness?

Strength increases?

Any negatives so far?

Too soon maybe to tell.

I'm trying to hit 195lb 10%BF and stay away from hormonal products for now (its hard though), after reading other logs, PES has me very interested!
    In order. - day 6

- yes I feel like I'm putting weight on and I look bigger and fuller in the mirror.

- muscle fullness is def noticed. Muscle bellies are full and veins are thick. Pumps during weight training are painful but awesome.

- strength increase? Yes, I hit back today Ang did 13 sets of rows before I hit deads and was able to dead 405 8,8 then 7

-no negatives besides the painful hunger lol but like Rosie said, time to learn and control it!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    dude, you need to stop watching the village people, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude, you need to stop watching the village people, lol.
    Yeeeeah told you so!!!! Lol bigT gonna get u

8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yeeeeah told you so!!!! Lol bigT gonna get u
    lol-
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I also lift for 1.5 hours and do 30-45 mins cardio 1-2 times a day 6-7 dats a week. I just love to exercise
    Im so jealous. Id love to be able to lift that often (hate cardio, tho!) but i overtrain quick when i even try

with positive feedback like this, im interested to hear whats in the anabeta product and the price point. this is definitely going in my belly at some point =D
    CELTIC LABS REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im so jealous. Id love to be able to lift that often (hate cardio, tho!) but i overtrain quick when i even try

with positive feedback like this, im interested to hear whats in the anabeta product and the price point. this is definitely going in my belly at some point =D
    fat basturd

sorry couldn't help myself, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

Maybe I never over train because I over eat?

12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Maybe I never over train because I over eat?
    maybe i should just eat nonstop as well and just keep killing it in the gym. how often do u hit the same bodypart? i mean... u said 13 sets of rows before deadlifts? good lord thats a lot of back work
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

"Overtraining" is relative to the individual. If you're used to it, your body has adapted to a high volume or frequency of training, you schedule in your recovery or "deload" periods, and you're eating enough, then "overtraining" should not happen. Honestly, you can train your body to do anything.

Everyone is itching to find out what's in AnaBeta-01, because the results of all beta testers and loggers has been nothing short of phenomenal!

~Rosie~

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    "Overtraining" is relative to the individual. If you're used to it, your body has adapted to a high volume or frequency of training, you schedule in your recovery or "deload" periods, and you're eating enough, then "overtraining" should not happen. Honestly, you can train your body to do anything.

Everyone is itching to find out what's in AnaBeta-01, because the results of all beta testers and loggers has been nothing short of phenomenal!

~Rosie~
    Yea, ive heard a lot of ppl say that they you can build up to a high training volume and be fine. I just have a hard time deciding when to deload and back off. Usually after 2 consecutive workouts when i just feel like "crap" ill take a week off or go rly low volume.

And YES! Whens AB1 coming to nutraplanet!
    CELTIC LABS REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Yea, ive heard a lot of ppl say that they you can build up to a high training volume and be fine. I just have a hard time deciding when to deload and back off. Usually after 2 consecutive workouts when i just feel like "crap" ill take a week off or go rly low volume.

And YES! Whens AB1 coming to nutraplanet!
    You can definitely build up to it - look at me; I certainly did not start out training balls to the wall when I first started, and when I started resistance training, I already had 3-4 years of serious training behind me. Even now, I just did ~7 weeks of several days of 2-a-day resistance training, something I have never done before, and was ok - you just need a solid base to start from.

Every third or fourth week should be an "easy"/"deload" week every, IMO, and you should take a week off training after every 8-12 weeks - some people have to do it more often, and others not as often; depends on the individual (I made some notes on this in How are you guys splitting your sessions?).

AnaBeta-01 has yet to be released - sign up to the PES Newsletter to find out more details (see PES Club - Details iside to find out how).

~Rosie~

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    +1!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Yup I agree 100%!

When the body senses deprivation, leptin levels go down, thyroid gets lower, c-AMP levels decline, the adrenal level decreases, and a whole slew of other chemical reaction take place. This is why you need to make sure your body gets adequate caloric intake.

Energy wise calories are calories and there will be very little difference between protein and carbs however health wise I favor a higher protein intake over a higher carb intake personally. There is nothing wrong with someone eating 400g protein a day especially if they are as active as Staked is.

Usually someone his weight is around 3680 calories for just maintenance (this is dependent on the individual but most times I think BW x 16 is a good start)

And then you factor in his workouts and cardio which will take away calories he would NEED extra calories in order to avoid over-training. If you think about it a typical weight training session can burn anywhere from 350-800 calories (depending on volume, lifts, weight, etc; which much of will come from EPOC) Low intensity cardio can burn about 250-400 calories every 45mins (dependent on the mode, meatabolism and weight of the individual. HIIT cardio done for 20-25 minutes will burn 400-700 calories, mostly from EPOC as well.

If staked is lifting for 1.5 hours and does 30-45 mins cardio 1-2 times a day 6-7 times a week its not hard to see why he would need 4k + calories a day IMO

Keep it pimpin' Copper
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Energy wise calories are calories and there will be very little difference between protein and carbs however health wise I favor a higher carb intake over a higher carb intake. There is nothing wrong with someone eating 400g protein a day especially if they are as active as Staked is.
    was that supposed to be higher carb over higher protein? or pro > cho
    CELTIC LABS REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    was that supposed to be higher carb over higher protein? or pro > cho
    Thank you sir, I typed it quickly and hit submit without reading through it. Fixed
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

20. JudoJosh is a pimp you all are awesome!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Can do. Some ppl just make me laugh when it comes to calling natty's out on using. Also if 400g works for you, more power to you. Good day.
    Your too small to really have a relevant opinion on nutrition,diet or exercise plans for being a large/strong man within the confines of bodybuilding or power lifting. You have never experienced either. Now blow away so Robocop can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

Sorry for the thread derail SC. Now back to your scheduled programming.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Your too small to really have a relevant opinion on nutrition,diet or exercise plans for being a large/strong man within the confines of bodybuilding or power lifting. You have never experienced either. Now blow away so Robocop can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

Sorry for the thread derail SC. Now back to your scheduled programming.
    derail approved

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It does increase appetite, but if you keep the cals clean it's literally recomp in a bottle. Great for keeping cals up in PCT as well.
    wait- it's nonhormonal? and recomp in a bottle? safe for pct? Im focking watching this like a hawk
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

24. Update 1 week completed... I think? Um who's counting???

I did shoulders today even though it's a scheduled off day/cardio day. I have to work a double back on Sunday (work Saturday midnight and be back for Sunday afternoons) so instead of missing a workout (who would want to!?!) I just did shoulders a day early

Nothing crazy to report on the workout since my rear delts were a little tight from yesterdays killer back session. Did some behind the head barbell presses, lateral raises, front raises super set with rear delts and finished off with barbell shrugs. 20 mins HIIT cardio on the treadmill and was planing on doing some incline walking on my treadmill but decided to clean the apt for the princess (ugh) then took her out for dinner and drinks ($$$ I'm a cheap ass)

I wore my favorite pair of jeans to dinner and noticed they were very lose around my waist. In fact, without a belt the only thing keeping them on me were my thighs and squatters butt, lol that's a good sign since I've somewhat been pigging out lately.

I wanna say I'm noticing some test boosting effects.. My testes are hanging lower then normal and libido is up a tad. Still no acne or oily skin...

Last but not least.... Vascularity is tenfold! Front Bicep veins during shoulder press and shoulder veins were thicker then ever. Awesomeness!

The hungry empty stomach feeling - not so bad today. Looking forward to the coming weeks! I really wanna go peak and see what's going on in the other logs!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    wait- it's nonhormonal? and recomp in a bottle? safe for pct? Im focking watching this like a hawk
    Yes, AnaBeta-01 is completely NON-hormonal Results from all who have used it though are PHENOMENAL!

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Last but not least.... Vascularity is tenfold! Front Bicep veins during shoulder press and shoulder veins were thicker then ever. Awesomeness!
    This is one of the effects I REALLY LOVED about AnaBeta-01

~Rosie~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM