StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    dude, you need to stop watching the village people, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude, you need to stop watching the village people, lol.
    Yeeeeah told you so!!!! Lol bigT gonna get u

3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yeeeeah told you so!!!! Lol bigT gonna get u
    lol-
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I also lift for 1.5 hours and do 30-45 mins cardio 1-2 times a day 6-7 dats a week. I just love to exercise
    Im so jealous. Id love to be able to lift that often (hate cardio, tho!) but i overtrain quick when i even try

with positive feedback like this, im interested to hear whats in the anabeta product and the price point. this is definitely going in my belly at some point =D
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im so jealous. Id love to be able to lift that often (hate cardio, tho!) but i overtrain quick when i even try

with positive feedback like this, im interested to hear whats in the anabeta product and the price point. this is definitely going in my belly at some point =D
    fat basturd

sorry couldn't help myself, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Maybe I never over train because I over eat?

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Maybe I never over train because I over eat?
    maybe i should just eat nonstop as well and just keep killing it in the gym. how often do u hit the same bodypart? i mean... u said 13 sets of rows before deadlifts? good lord thats a lot of back work
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

"Overtraining" is relative to the individual. If you're used to it, your body has adapted to a high volume or frequency of training, you schedule in your recovery or "deload" periods, and you're eating enough, then "overtraining" should not happen. Honestly, you can train your body to do anything.

Everyone is itching to find out what's in AnaBeta-01, because the results of all beta testers and loggers has been nothing short of phenomenal!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    "Overtraining" is relative to the individual. If you're used to it, your body has adapted to a high volume or frequency of training, you schedule in your recovery or "deload" periods, and you're eating enough, then "overtraining" should not happen. Honestly, you can train your body to do anything.

Everyone is itching to find out what's in AnaBeta-01, because the results of all beta testers and loggers has been nothing short of phenomenal!

~Rosie~
    Yea, ive heard a lot of ppl say that they you can build up to a high training volume and be fine. I just have a hard time deciding when to deload and back off. Usually after 2 consecutive workouts when i just feel like "crap" ill take a week off or go rly low volume.

And YES! Whens AB1 coming to nutraplanet!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea, ive heard a lot of ppl say that they you can build up to a high training volume and be fine. I just have a hard time deciding when to deload and back off. Usually after 2 consecutive workouts when i just feel like "crap" ill take a week off or go rly low volume.

And YES! Whens AB1 coming to nutraplanet!
    You can definitely build up to it - look at me; I certainly did not start out training balls to the wall when I first started, and when I started resistance training, I already had 3-4 years of serious training behind me. Even now, I just did ~7 weeks of several days of 2-a-day resistance training, something I have never done before, and was ok - you just need a solid base to start from.

Every third or fourth week should be an "easy"/"deload" week every, IMO, and you should take a week off training after every 8-12 weeks - some people have to do it more often, and others not as often; depends on the individual (I made some notes on this in How are you guys splitting your sessions?).

AnaBeta-01 has yet to be released - sign up to the PES Newsletter to find out more details (see PES Club - Details iside to find out how).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.93%

~Rosie~
    +1!
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

~Rosie~
    Yup I agree 100%!

When the body senses deprivation, leptin levels go down, thyroid gets lower, c-AMP levels decline, the adrenal level decreases, and a whole slew of other chemical reaction take place. This is why you need to make sure your body gets adequate caloric intake.

Energy wise calories are calories and there will be very little difference between protein and carbs however health wise I favor a higher protein intake over a higher carb intake personally. There is nothing wrong with someone eating 400g protein a day especially if they are as active as Staked is.

Usually someone his weight is around 3680 calories for just maintenance (this is dependent on the individual but most times I think BW x 16 is a good start)

And then you factor in his workouts and cardio which will take away calories he would NEED extra calories in order to avoid over-training. If you think about it a typical weight training session can burn anywhere from 350-800 calories (depending on volume, lifts, weight, etc; which much of will come from EPOC) Low intensity cardio can burn about 250-400 calories every 45mins (dependent on the mode, meatabolism and weight of the individual. HIIT cardio done for 20-25 minutes will burn 400-700 calories, mostly from EPOC as well.

If staked is lifting for 1.5 hours and does 30-45 mins cardio 1-2 times a day 6-7 times a week its not hard to see why he would need 4k + calories a day IMO

Keep it pimpin' Copper
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Energy wise calories are calories and there will be very little difference between protein and carbs however health wise I favor a higher carb intake over a higher carb intake. There is nothing wrong with someone eating 400g protein a day especially if they are as active as Staked is.
    was that supposed to be higher carb over higher protein? or pro > cho
    CELTIC LABS REP
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

was that supposed to be higher carb over higher protein? or pro > cho
    Thank you sir, I typed it quickly and hit submit without reading through it. Fixed
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

JudoJosh is a pimp you all are awesome!

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Can do. Some ppl just make me laugh when it comes to calling natty's out on using. Also if 400g works for you, more power to you. Good day.
    Your too small to really have a relevant opinion on nutrition,diet or exercise plans for being a large/strong man within the confines of bodybuilding or power lifting. You have never experienced either. Now blow away so Robocop can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

Sorry for the thread derail SC. Now back to your scheduled programming.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Your too small to really have a relevant opinion on nutrition,diet or exercise plans for being a large/strong man within the confines of bodybuilding or power lifting. You have never experienced either. Now blow away so Robocop can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

Sorry for the thread derail SC. Now back to your scheduled programming.
    derail approved

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It does increase appetite, but if you keep the cals clean it's literally recomp in a bottle. Great for keeping cals up in PCT as well.
    wait- it's nonhormonal? and recomp in a bottle? safe for pct? Im focking watching this like a hawk
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Update 1 week completed... I think? Um who's counting???

I did shoulders today even though it's a scheduled off day/cardio day. I have to work a double back on Sunday (work Saturday midnight and be back for Sunday afternoons) so instead of missing a workout (who would want to!?!) I just did shoulders a day early

Nothing crazy to report on the workout since my rear delts were a little tight from yesterdays killer back session. Did some behind the head barbell presses, lateral raises, front raises super set with rear delts and finished off with barbell shrugs. 20 mins HIIT cardio on the treadmill and was planing on doing some incline walking on my treadmill but decided to clean the apt for the princess (ugh) then took her out for dinner and drinks ($$$ I'm a cheap ass)

I wore my favorite pair of jeans to dinner and noticed they were very lose around my waist. In fact, without a belt the only thing keeping them on me were my thighs and squatters butt, lol that's a good sign since I've somewhat been pigging out lately.

I wanna say I'm noticing some test boosting effects.. My testes are hanging lower then normal and libido is up a tad. Still no acne or oily skin...

Last but not least.... Vascularity is tenfold! Front Bicep veins during shoulder press and shoulder veins were thicker then ever. Awesomeness!

The hungry empty stomach feeling - not so bad today. Looking forward to the coming weeks! I really wanna go peak and see what's going on in the other logs!!!

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    wait- it's nonhormonal? and recomp in a bottle? safe for pct? Im focking watching this like a hawk
    Yes, AnaBeta-01 is completely NON-hormonal Results from all who have used it though are PHENOMENAL!

Last but not least.... Vascularity is tenfold! Front Bicep veins during shoulder press and shoulder veins were thicker then ever. Awesomeness!
    This is one of the effects I REALLY LOVED about AnaBeta-01

~Rosie~

Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

BigT's gonna come in here and lay the smack down! Lol

Can we get that markuszzzz guy banned already!?
    I'm working on it lol
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    I'm working on it lol
    Welcome, feel free to ask any questions. Lol

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Soooooo sorry for the lack of updates!!!! I'm have been getting hammered with over time and after a half dozen 12-16 hour shifts I have not missed a day in the gym I also do not feel dead like I normally do when working these long back to back shifts. I have so much to talk and NO time at all. I am going thru AM withdrawals... I normally do a lot of my posting from work (shhhhh) but I've been expected to do more so to speak...

Ill be back soon

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Time to make the Benjamins!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

One other thing i forgot to bring up... My fiance had four impacted teeth cut out on Wednesday. So when I'm not at the gym or work I'm babying her like a good man. I would never want to have to go thru that!!! Her face is so swollen I feel horrible I have to be gone 16 hours a day but that's life right?

I'm gonna start taking 2 caps pre workout if that's cool with you natty? Also on my low carb days can I take 2 caps with 2 meals?

Everything is still the same. Not weight increase or strength increases but I can honestly care less about strength at this point. The pumps are pain full and the veins are bulging. One thing I have noticed it kind of bugging me is I only have one BM a day and it's upon waking. This ain't normal for me I'm a 2-3 BM kind of guy and they have always been at the same times everyday....

26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like a plan!

Keep taking care of Mrs. StackedCop too

Teeth pain is the worst...reminds me of wisdom teeth
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.93%

I was starting to think you were on your honey-moon bro!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I was starting to think you were on your honey-moon bro!
    Ya when is the wedding? Didnt you recently have ur bachelor party? Or was that someone else's? Pretty sure your bride doesnt want a swollen face in her wedding pics.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Lol! Wedding is in 2013 we're paying for it on our own and I really wanna buy a house first.

I just had the worst shoulder workout ever! Ran into an old friend and he would not stfu. I attempt to explain I was in a hurry and only had one hour to train, shower and shave but he didn't seem to care so I just did my thing as he talked. He kelt trying to spot me and was doing the whole touching my ****ing bar while I was lifting... I told him I do not like spotters but once again he dud not seem to care what I said.. If that ever happens again I'm going for a KO lol

I have been very weak lately ... Not sure if it's because I'm lifting after breakfast and I'm used to eating 2-3 meals before working out but it's starting to piss me off. I couldn't even get the 90 lb dumb bells for 10...

It tool my awhile to build a pump but I got off work at 4am and was at the gym by 1145 so I'm impressed I was even able to build a pump. Been slacking with cardio.. Just don't have the time.

I'm pulling into work now... Yes I did this update while driving. I know I'm a pimp - no need to rep me looks Like rain...

30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

Lol! Wedding is in 2013 we're paying for it on our own and I really wanna buy a house first.

I just had the worst shoulder workout ever! Ran into an old friend and he would not stfu. I attempt to explain I was in a hurry and only had one hour to train, shower and shave but he didn't seem to care so I just did my thing as he talked. He kelt trying to spot me and was doing the whole touching my ****ing bar while I was lifting... I told him I do not like spotters but once again he dud not seem to care what I said.. If that ever happens again I'm going for a KO lol

I have been very weak lately ... Not sure if it's because I'm lifting after breakfast and I'm used to eating 2-3 meals before working out but it's starting to piss me off. I couldn't even get the 90 lb dumb bells for 10...

It tool my awhile to build a pump but I got off work at 4am and was at the gym by 1145 so I'm impressed I was even able to build a pump. Been slacking with cardio.. Just don't have the time.

I'm pulling into work now... Yes I did this update while driving. I know I'm a pimp - no need to rep me looks Like rain...
    don't you just hate when work inteferes with workout schedule, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

don't you just hate when work inteferes with workout schedule, lol.
    YES.. yes!!! I've been known to call off work before missing a workout.

32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

YES.. yes!!! I've been known to call off work before missing a workout.
    ive been known to call off work because i over did it in the gym and couldn't get out of bed, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

ive been known to call off work because i over did it in the gym and couldn't get out of bed, lol.
    I'm sure one day... Many years down the road that will be me lol

34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

I'm sure one day... Many years down the road that will be me lol
    i doesn't happen often, but sometimes i get carried away on work days-i try to save my heavy duty workouts for when i have the next day off to recover. remember i am twice your age-recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.99%

Damn this is identical to one of my w/o's last week. I even had my ipod in my ears and couldn't hear a word, and the buzzkill just kept ranting. If he thinks I am turning Breaking Benjamins down to listen to him he's lost it.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Finally got caught up lol, great log!

I hear ya about touching the damn bar thing, one of my buddys I train with is a horrible spotter, I tell him don't help unless I say so, what does he do Im about to beat my PR on bench bring the bar down slowly going up no problem what so ever and about half way up he freaking helps me and racks the bar I was like WTF!!! I was doing it!!!....so I was pissed had to do it again, I told him DO NOT HELP UNLESS I SAY SO ALRIGHT lol, anyways he did the same damn thing, I was so pissed lol.

There are some horrible spotters out there lol. aha damn but the guy that won't stop trying to help you sounds really annoying lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Finally got caught up lol, great log!

I hear ya about touching the damn bar thing, one of my buddys I train with is a horrible spotter, I tell him don't help unless I say so, what does he do Im about to beat my PR on bench bring the bar down slowly going up no problem what so ever and about half way up he freaking helps me and racks the bar I was like WTF!!! I was doing it!!!....so I was pissed had to do it again, I told him DO NOT HELP UNLESS I SAY SO ALRIGHT lol, anyways he did the same damn thing, I was so pissed lol.

There are some horrible spotters out there lol. aha damn but the guy that won't stop trying to help you sounds really annoying lol
    LMAO! There is one guy at my gym like that and he drives me nuts. I just look at him when he steps up to my bench and say "NO". I'd rather drop the f'n thing than have somebody do that **** for me.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

need an update here staked, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

need an update here staked, lol.