StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I agree with ryansm- your a beast buddy, my brother was all naturual- at his prime- 235 at 8% bf
    he was quite strong too

    was going to play college football(several Universities where interestedu) but he had a tragic car accident- hes okay though

    point of story- One does not NEED anabolic agents to see results. I know it probably surprises you coming from me- lol just time/rest/correct diet/correct training- which by the way you kick ass you got all of these down.....no go tackle a crack head or something and make ur community safer damnit
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.


    All the MREs you could ever want lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post


    All the MREs you could ever want lol
    I keep MREs in my squad incase I get stuck on something crazy lol


  4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I agree with ryansm- your a beast buddy, my brother was all naturual- at his prime- 235 at 8% bf
    he was quite strong too

    was going to play college football(several Universities where interestedu) but he had a tragic car accident- hes okay though

    point of story- One does not NEED anabolic agents to see results. I know it probably surprises you coming from me- lol just time/rest/correct diet/correct training- which by the way you kick ass you got all of these down.....no go tackle a crack head or something and make ur community safer damnit
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. However, I am shocked you didn't suggest steroids like you always do lol new guy, "hey schw how can I get big" schw, STERIODS AND I'M NOT JOKING YUUUH! haha

    Reps man


  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.
    Maybe i should have looked into joining the navy, lol

    •   
       


  6. First show! Cool! Good luck with it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Maybe i should have looked into joining the navy, lol
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Haha it would have been wrong if you didnt say it especially since that was a markuzzzzzzzzz-like statement he made lol.

  9. BigT's gonna come in here and lay the smack down! Lol

    Can we get that markuszzzz guy banned already!?


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    BigT's gonna come in here and lay the smack down! Lol

    Can we get that markuszzzz guy banned already!?

  11. How many hrs a night do you sleep if your eating 6-7 meals 4 hrs apart? also 400g for a natty is nuts, best of luck

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    How many hrs a night do you sleep if your eating 6-7 meals 4 hrs apart? also 400g for a natty is nuts, best of luck
    90% of my meal are eaten 3 hours apart. I'm still trying to adjust to eating 4-5 hours a part. I don't know if I'll every be able to do it, lol

    Why is 400 grams protein nuts for a natty guy weighing 230? I know it's a lot and probable unneeded but it's what I've always done. I have a few contest prep books that layne norton help write. I will be reading them and working them into my contest prep.


  13. Its nuts because there is no way thats all being used to build muscle. Taking the 5g Bcaa between meals only eating them 3 hrs apart has no added benifit since the amino levels never dip and thus a second spike will do nothing. Layne has an FAQ where he talks about this. Also layne himself only eats 225g bulking, weights about 200-210 i believe and ups it to 250g for cutting. Carbs are protein sparing so they will do the job of allowing protein to do its job. Anyways good luck.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Its nuts because there is no way thats all being used to build muscle. Taking the 5g Bcaa between meals only eating them 3 hrs apart has no added benifit since the amino levels never dip and thus a second spike will do nothing. Layne has an FAQ where he talks about this. Also layne himself only eats 225g bulking, weights about 200-210 i believe and ups it to 250g for cutting. Carbs are protein sparing so they will do the job of allowing protein to do its job. Anyways good luck.
    Yeah we had this discussion already in another forum, remember? Layne also said in his FAQ if you're used to eating every two hours that you should take your time adjusting to eating every 4-5. I just started attempting to follow layne's protocol not to long ago. I started eating every 2 hours over 8 years ago so it's not all that easy trying to wait 4-5 hours between meals. Yesterday was the first day I went 4 hour Between every meal.

    I'd also like to point out before layne came out with his studies bodybuilders were just as fuxking big and strong eating every 2 hours... So how much of a difference do you really think it's gonna make? Maybe on your wallet but that's probable about it. This is the second time we've discussed this and so far each time I sense some hostility.... :/


  15. Staked, what's your total cal intake daily?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Staked, what's your total cal intake daily?
    Counting my cals has really never been a major priority of my mine since I've always been able to stay pretty lean and my diet is naturally clean. I've always focused on hitting my protein and carb intake intake. But I keep them between 3-4000. I need major improvement in this area going into my first show, lol I think I have a grasp on it tho.


  17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Its nuts because there is no way thats all being used to build muscle. Taking the 5g Bcaa between meals only eating them 3 hrs apart has no added benifit since the amino levels never dip and thus a second spike will do nothing. Layne has an FAQ where he talks about this. Also layne himself only eats 225g bulking, weights about 200-210 i believe and ups it to 250g for cutting. Carbs are protein sparing so they will do the job of allowing protein to do its job. Anyways good luck.
    Why argue with someone who's natural,bigger, stronger and more ripped than you? Layne is not that big or ripped anyway. He's alright. Pretty strong though. I definitely don't believe that he is any more natural than Skip LaCour. They use less and are smarter about it. Pretty sure him and anavar are close friends. If you want a natural guy with a different style of cutting check out Martin Berkhan, he's not huge either but his methods work.

  18. Late but subbed, will have to read everything when I wake up.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Counting my cals has really never been a major priority of my mine since I've always been able to stay pretty lean and my diet is naturally clean. I've always focused on hitting my protein and carb intake intake. But I keep them between 3-4000. I need major improvement in this area going into my first show, lol I think I have a grasp on it tho.
    3-4k calories a day and you're 230? Damn man, I need to slow this metabolism down lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Nope no problems. Just dont want to see you wasting money is all. The reason they are just as strong is total cals are the most important part.

  21. 3000 cals and 400g protein, I see no problem.

    He's a natural 6'1 230lb monster, he's doing something right.

    There are countless articles stating the benefits of 1.5g protein per body lb.

    230x1.5=345

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    3-4k calories a day and you're 230? Damn man, I need to slow this metabolism down lol
    I'm only ~115 and I consume the same amount re calories daily

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm only ~115 and I consume the same amount re calories daily
    A low carb day for me is around 3500 a normal day could be any where from that to 4500 and I'm sure I hit 5000 a day at least once a week lol I'll get better at keeping track I promise lol

    I also lift for 1.5 hours and do 30-45 mins cardio 1-2 times a day 6-7 dats a week. I just love to exercise


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Why argue with someone who's natural,bigger, stronger and more ripped than you? Layne is not that big or ripped anyway. He's alright. Pretty strong though. I definitely don't believe that he is any more natural than Skip LaCour. They use less and are smarter about it. Pretty sure him and anavar are close friends. If you want a natural guy with a different style of cutting check out Martin Berkhan, he's not huge either but his methods work.
    LOL!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in