StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    *snip I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. ..
    Nice!


  2. In for this
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Better get used to that appetite, Office (and learning how to control it, LOL) - I am a general bottomless pit when it comes to food, period, but AnaBeta-01 magnified that exponentially!

    ~Rosie~
    This sounds like something I really need. I'm sick of eating! Seriously. I've been trying to down cals and have resorted to eating a HUGE bowl of ice cream right before bed.

    I'm sub'd bro!

  4. The Historic PES Legend

  5. You should do the show! Just so you can beat some non-natty guys, and for experience and fun
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You should due the show! Just so you can beat some non-natty guys, and for experience and fun
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.

    On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

    Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.
    The support of your significant other is a great thing to have - almost essential, although people do often end up going in different directions, no matter how they started out. You can do this!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.
    That's cool. I've gotta think having someone in your corner that's around all the time would really be beneficial.

  9. It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?
    Only thing other then the pumps and appetite would be my testis are hanging low and full. I only get acne from test booster during the first week and since I was running a t booster prior to anabeta (natty new about it) I would most likely not get acne. I've also have been using a new fancy face mask cream cleaner thing. Yeah I'm a girly man whatever lol I get awful black heads if I don't. I'll be on the look out for back and shoulder acne though.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Orgasmic, huh

    Good on you for getting out there and deciding to compete - you know you'll have us all in your corner! I understand your sentiments on being natural, etc. If anything, use it for the experience, see what it's all about, do your best regardless, and have some fun with it!

    ~Rosie~
    x2




    t-money
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. late but in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    late but in
    Welcome and thanks for joining.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...
    When I was faced with this issue I always took it as a challenge, and nothing feels better than surpassing those who are not natural. Bottom line though is you do it for you, its about being the best that you can be.


  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    When I was faced with this issue I always took it as a challenge, and nothing feels better than surpassing those who are not natural. Bottom line though is you do it for you, its about being the best that you can be.
    That's what it's all about - being the best I can be.

    Thanks for the positive works brother!

    Sounds like the are army saying "be all you can be". I told my recruiter I couldn't be all that on 3 squares a day


  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    When I was faced with this issue I always took it as a challenge, and nothing feels better than surpassing those who are not natural. Bottom line though is you do it for you, its about being the best that you can be.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That's what it's all about - being the best I can be.

    Thanks for the positive works brother!

    Sounds like the are army saying "be all you can be". I told my recruiter I couldn't be all that on 3 squares a day
    on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  18. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.

    On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

    Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.
    That's awesome to hear man, keep me posted on the specifics and if I can help in any way holler anytime

  19. this increases appitite? O lord I do not need this by any means im a big boy always have loved food too much so i gotta watch it, but still Im always interested in a new compound(whatever it may be) hitting the market- and staked puts in the work in all areas so i suppose to summerize - IN
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this increases appitite? O lord I do not need this by any means im a big boy always have loved food too much so i gotta watch it, but still Im always interested in a new compound(whatever it may be) hitting the market- and staked puts in the work in all areas so i suppose to summerize - IN
    It does increase appetite, but if you keep the cals clean it's literally recomp in a bottle. Great for keeping cals up in PCT as well.


  21. I agree with ryansm- your a beast buddy, my brother was all naturual- at his prime- 235 at 8% bf
    he was quite strong too

    was going to play college football(several Universities where interestedu) but he had a tragic car accident- hes okay though

    point of story- One does not NEED anabolic agents to see results. I know it probably surprises you coming from me- lol just time/rest/correct diet/correct training- which by the way you kick ass you got all of these down.....no go tackle a crack head or something and make ur community safer damnit
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.


    All the MREs you could ever want lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post


    All the MREs you could ever want lol
    I keep MREs in my squad incase I get stuck on something crazy lol


  24. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I agree with ryansm- your a beast buddy, my brother was all naturual- at his prime- 235 at 8% bf
    he was quite strong too

    was going to play college football(several Universities where interestedu) but he had a tragic car accident- hes okay though

    point of story- One does not NEED anabolic agents to see results. I know it probably surprises you coming from me- lol just time/rest/correct diet/correct training- which by the way you kick ass you got all of these down.....no go tackle a crack head or something and make ur community safer damnit
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. However, I am shocked you didn't suggest steroids like you always do lol new guy, "hey schw how can I get big" schw, STERIODS AND I'M NOT JOKING YUUUH! haha

    Reps man


  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.
    Maybe i should have looked into joining the navy, lol


  26. First show! Cool! Good luck with it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Maybe i should have looked into joining the navy, lol
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Because you like semen? I mean, seamen? lol jk Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Haha it would have been wrong if you didnt say it especially since that was a markuzzzzzzzzz-like statement he made lol.

  29. BigT's gonna come in here and lay the smack down! Lol

    Can we get that markuszzzz guy banned already!?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in