Transformation time with Forged Burner+Slin-Sane (log)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Major Ups to the people over at NTBM for giving me the chance to log Forged Burner. Hopefully this makes you guys proud !
Now On with the show.

OK so for those of you that don't know me by now here's my background. I turned 30 and it finally hit me. I looked like crap and felt worse.I had some serious health issues and was well over 260 pounds. My waist size was a mind blowing 48 inches and my pants were all size 40, and most of them had buttons popping off because I really should have been wearing something larger. Not a pretty site.
Fast forward a year and a bit. Health wise I am in good shape. I currently weigh170-175 and my pants are a comfortable 33. I have even been making some plans to run a marathon.
I am not a lifter.My log will reflect that. Everything I do consists of mma training, mixed with jogging,biking, and sometimes I use the tower 200 that I purchased On a whim. I will be using that more often though.

So on with how this log will go. Mainly it will be going by how I feel. I will try and post pictures as well weekly. Supplements (asides from FB and Slin-Sane)will be the usual suspects.
Protein, bcaa, multi. I will add to this Super cissus, and egcg. I will also be keeping to as clean as diet as possible (little hard when planning a wedding) and will post up examples of what I eat and when.

Unless anyone can tell me a reason not to (just finished a moderate ec stack) I will be starting Forged on monday along with slin-sane.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great, hope it works well for you. I'm using N2Slin now, and enjoying it. Cheeseburgers in Paradise tonight with 3 caps!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on losing all that weight bud!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! Lets kill some sh1t in here!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great intro bro .I ready for some great loggin

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So far I have only taken slin sane. This stuff is pretty awesome !
Took 1 cap before our wedding food tasting on Friday. Felt like I had a ton of energy that night for training. Saturday morning took 1 cap and had a breakfast of greek yogurt and oatmeal. Felt awesome !
Last night 2 caps before eating at Perkins. I ate like a damn pig and was sure this morning my weight would reflect that. Now here's where things are real cool. I actually dropped a pound from yesterday's weight. Of course it prolly mostly water but with the insane amount of carbs I have been eaten lately I would think Id be in much worse shape.
First dose of burner to come tomorrow.

Happy easter

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Easter, eat some peeps!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to hear what you think of that first dose of Forged burner...:)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So as promised. It is monday.
Starting my diet back up since the past few days I have eaten like pure crap.

Morning weight : 176 not a huge surprise considering I ate at an awesome easter buffet yesterday.

This morning I took 1slin sane and my first dose (1cap) of forged burner. Immediately after I went and did some shoulder,chest,and arm exercises with the tower 200. After about 20minutes I felt the slin sane start to kick in and suddenly became quite hungry. Then BAM forged def kicked in. Hunger went away and I became quite warm. I started not to feel to great because I needed to eat.

Breakfast : 3 eggs whites with 1 whole egg and 2 pieces of center cut bacon. Also had blueberry greek yogurt for some added protein and carbs.

Remainder of today:
Mid morning snack will be one serving of BPI protein (have a bunch of samples). 2 caps of SS before lunch. Lunch is chicken parm and spaghetti squash. Mid afternoon is one small bar of supreme protein (pb+j) and banana.
Pre workout 1 scoop mesomorph. Post workout 1 scoop 2:1:1 recovery. Still don't know what my post workout meal will be.

Hoping to either drop to 160 before the next tournament(in mid june) or stay around 175 but put on some more muscle. Either way it goes I will be quite happy.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great out look here.def hoping you reach your goal either way you choose to go.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the initial dose of Forged burner is doing its thing with the thermo and appetite suppression :thumbsup:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with my first workout while taking SS. I feel absolutely amazing ! This stuff seems to really be working. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks will bring.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done with my first workout while taking SS. I feel absolutely amazing ! This stuff seems to really be working. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks will bring.
good to hear bro nice start outta the blocks

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight: 175

Upon waking I took forged burner on an empty stomach. Didn't notice any thermo effect, but the appetite suppression was nuts. Almost forgot to eat after my workout, but once again I felt light headed so I knew I had to. Post workout (1 cap slinsane) was a scoop of 2:1:1 recovery, 1 egg with 3 egg whites and 2 strips of bacon.

Workout this morning was working lightly with the tower 200 focusing mainly on chest. Also did a light abs routine. After the warm up decided to go for a jog/run. Was able to go about 4 miles with some uphill and downhill. Took a little over half an hour but I was happy. I feel very good and quite strong. Usually when cutting calories I can barely run and my training does suffer slightly, but with slin-sane I don’t feel that happening. Actually managed to take someone down last night which is quite a feat for me since my takedowns suck! Also don't know if this was due to slin-sane or the mesomorph, or probably a combo of the two but my forearms last night were vascular like I have never seen! I mean bordering the line between awesome and gross.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weight: 175

Upon waking I took forged burner on an empty stomach. Didn't notice any thermo effect, but the appetite suppression was nuts. Almost forgot to eat after my workout, but once again I felt light headed so I knew I had to. Post workout (1 cap slinsane) was a scoop of 2:1:1 recovery, 1 egg with 3 egg whites and 2 strips of bacon.

Workout this morning was working lightly with the tower 200 focusing mainly on chest. Also did a light abs routine. After the warm up decided to go for a jog/run. Was able to go about 4 miles with some uphill and downhill. Took a little over half an hour but I was happy. I feel very good and quite strong. Usually when cutting calories I can barely run and my training does suffer slightly, but with slin-sane I don’t feel that happening. Actually managed to take someone down last night which is quite a feat for me since my takedowns suck! Also don't know if this was due to slin-sane or the mesomorph, or probably a combo of the two but my forearms last night were vascular like I have never seen! I mean bordering the line between awesome and gross.
Excellent work and update!! Log looks great bro :thumbsup:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 174.

Got some pretty bad news the other day so this may be the last update for a little bit. Here's to hoping it isn't.

I think yesterday I took a double dose of slin sane. Really didn't feel to great. Ended up eating a huge bowl of cereal and then was ok.
Morning workout today was some moderate to high Cardio running. Took a day off from the tower. Felt really amazing this morning though. Can't believe the amount of energy I have. Felt like I could just keep on going !
After my run I had recovery protein (2 scoops) and some natty Pb. Had a Greek yogurt as well.
Start of may I will be switching over to a total low carb diet to see if I can lose this bit around my lower abs.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about the bad news bro.hang in there.pm bro if you need to talk or etc.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully your news isn't bad bro. Thanks for the update....

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Lets get back on track :
First i will say this weekend was very rough. My fiancés cousin was in a bad car accident and passed away a week later. He was 26 years old and left behind a 3 year old daughter. His father passed away a little over a year ago from eso****eal cancer. Of course my diet went to total crap for 5 days due to traveling and staying at hotels. Cool thing was I went to a vitamin shoppe and they were closing out glycobol for cheap (22 bucks) so figured I would try it out. Taken a few caps so far and other then the stomach burbles I like it. Can't say yet if more then slin-sane.

Update: current weight 182 :shocked1:(although muscles are looking fuller but my stomach is def looking more bloated)

Workout this morning was a little more intense with the tower 200.
Took 2 slin sane and 1 forged.
Post workout was 3 egg whites with 1 egg. Ezekiel bread with natty pb and homemade grape jelly.
Mid morning snack will be supreme protein bar (small)
2 glycobol pre lunch. Lunch is 1 cup brown rice and 2 turkey burgers
Afternoon snack of sugar free jello
Dinner is salmon and yellow squash
1glycobol 1 slin sane pre bed.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So good news. Already losing some of that water I put on.

Weight: 178

Morning was purely cardio. Ran 3 miles. Felt like crap though cause it's so damn cold out.

Breakfast 1 forged 1 glycobol 2 scoops myofusion and a granola bar.

Lunch 2 slin sane. Potato wedges and chicken. 1 hour after lunch took another forged.

Pre workout 1 slin sane and a big 100 bar

Tonight is back to Mma training

Post workout remains to be seen but will prolly have a fluffernutter sandwich

Prebed 2 glycobol or 1 slin 1 glycobol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about the news bro thats rough to go through my heart goes out to your fiance on her loss.good to hear your hanging in there and having some good results though

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you liking the Glycobol. I bought some when they were $20.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking the Glycobol. I bought some when they were $20.
So far I am really liking it. All G.I issues are gone. Still need to work out the best dosing though. I really like slin sane before carb heavy meals and glycobol seems to work better with "cleaner" carbs.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
The show must go on !!!

Felt like pure crap this morning. Trained a little to hard last night so was pretty beat this morning, but Jesus didn't tap so I wont either !!

Morning weight 175 (pre-poop:veryhappy:)

Workout was pretty intense with the tower 200. Working all upper body. Then did some core exercise to deal with some lower back pain issues. After that I went for a 2.5 mile run. Could barely get a good clip going was so beat !

post workout dosed 1slin1glyco. 1scoop hydrobuilder (sample) 1 scoop 2:1:1 recovery. At work I had my morning oats (and poop finally)
Prelunch 2 slin sane (its pizza day)
about to have my second lunch which is salmon and squash
preworkout (2hours)1 glycobol with oats and bpi protein (samples)
preworkout 1/2 scoop mesomorph

well that's it for today. see y'all tomorrow

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I am really liking it. All G.I issues are gone. Still need to work out the best dosing though. I really like slin sane before carb heavy meals and glycobol seems to work better with "cleaner" carbs.
I tend to use Glycobol and Need2Slin as daily blood sugar management first thing in the morning and in the evening. I like to get in 200mg of Na-R-ALA daily, so this serves my needs perfectly.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So I was a little wrong on glycobol. Took my pill with my preworkout meal. For sone reason it hit my gut hard ! Luckily all symptoms were gone by the time training time came around or my partner would have had a bad night !

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Glycobol hurts your gut, stay away from Recompadrol! For me it's IBS in a bottle! I clear out my colon 3 times a day on that stuff, and I mean CLEAR it out explosively! Sorry for being so 'colorful' lulz...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Glycobol hurts your gut, stay away from Recompadrol! For me it's IBS in a bottle! I clear out my colon 3 times a day on that stuff, and I mean CLEAR it out explosively! Sorry for being so 'colorful' lulz...
Wow!....Redumpadrol?! :toilet:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The berberine kills me!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So here's another update woohoo !
Weight was down to 173 but now back up to 178. Weird.
So far really liking the glycobol and slin sane. Think I may like glycobol more though. Really cleans me out !!

Now for forged burner. I'm up to 2 caps a day. 1am 1pm.
Def noticed that it is more effective when taken with a small
Amount of food. The thermo effect is very good and appetite suppression is just nuts ! Really need to remember to eat. I have noticed that there is also an increase in heart rate. Does make intense cardio much
More difficult. I use a monitor and have noticed an easy 10 bpm higher when on forged versus when not. The good thing is that once I slow down my heart rate drops pretty quickly to more comfortable levels.

That's it for today !

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Good afternoon to all at a.m. Here's today's update !

Morning weight 175.

Workout today was light jog to the local college track. Then ran interval sprints. Total ran today was 4.5 miles. Felt quite good today but def feeling a little tired. Such is life.

The diet will be changing. Switching over to a low carb diet. My fiancé wants to lose 20 pounds and is hypoglycemic so we are eliminating pretty much all simple sugars from the diet. I do have more room to play with then she will but in order to keep her motivated we will be doing this together. Really hoping to not lose muscle while doing this since I am finally filling out. Had quite a bit of lose skin in the arm area and it's finally tightening up.
Actually was curious if anyone would recommend that I take a ph ? Nothing crazy, just something to help me keep the gains I have made while assisting in leaning out some ? Of course I can always do another ec/at2/erase stack, but I'm sure there's stronger/better stuff out there. Obviously this can be done without the use of ph but after almost 2 years of dieting and Carb cycling ill be honest and say I just want to see my damn abs already !
Well that's it for today.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're 5'10" and 175lbs without abs, I'd say you need more muscle on your frame. I'd continue putting on weight with higher density types of food (Natty PB, lean ground beef / steak, lotsa chicken, eggs, nuts/beans, oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.. Eliminating simple sugars has little bearing on bulking or cutting, it's how much you eat that's a difference.

If you continue cutting now, I don't think you'll be happy with the results given what you wrote. You'll be smaller, less full looking, and overall deflated. You should be filling out your body, not worried about abs, those will come with the rest of the muscle. Then all you have to do is peel away the fat and you'll have a finely sculpted body!

I think you can help your fiance with her goals of losing weight, while still meeting your needs. Eat clean, as you should anyway, you just get to eat more! I think you should at a minimum eat 200-300 cal above maintenance on workout days, and at maintenance or 200-300cal below on off days.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I think I don't have abs also because of all the weight I have lost. Def have some lose skin in the lower ab region. Def gonna work on puttin on sole
Muscle. For a while I wasn't doing any lifting so I think adding that in will help a lot. Already noticing a nice difference with just the tower 200.