Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review

Boomer Jackso

Awards
I bought the AI Swole Stack from Nutraplanet for $99 and added AI HGHPro for another $40. I was overfat, so I wanted to shed some BF while adding some muscle.

The TestoPro and Stoked seem to work well together. After a couple of weeks, I noticed increased drive and focus in the gym, a little more daily motivation, and a little confidence boost. I also got oily skin and a little facial acne, which tends to make me believe it wasn't a placebo effect.

As for the HGHPro and Glyco-Bol, I did not notice any effects at all. I am a terrible sleeper, so I was hoping the HGHPro would help me with sleep at least a little. Aside from one horrific dream after my very first dose, I did not see any of the effects I have read about (vivid dreams, deeper sleep, etc). I was on a cutting diet, so I took 2 Glyco-Bol caps 30 min before each meal with around 40g of carbs, as directed. Didn't really understand why so many people sing the praises if Glyco-Bol, as I did not notice any effects at all. Kept looking for that "Food Pump" that some people have claimed, but never experienced it.

As I was nearing the end of my 30-day supply of all the stuff, I decided to reorder the TestoPro and Stoked. I passed on the other products. I'm about a week into my second 30-day supply of the test boosters and I will say that I think they work. Have lost about 10 lbs in the 5 weeks since I started them, and my strength has gone up in all of my lifts (except deadlifts).

I don't have the time or desire to log anything, but I basically do 25 to 30 min of HIIT 5 days a week, along with a lifting routine of 3 sets of everything in the 8-12 rep range. Only other supp I have been taking has been whey protein.
I definitely look like I've lost more weight than 10 lbs, probably because I lost fat and gained muscle. I know, hard to do, but keep in mind I was OVERFAT... 197 at 5'8".

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Oh and I did notice a slight libido boost. Not that I got horny more often, but when I would get a little hornier than usual.

Boomer Jackso

Awards
Oh and I did notice a slight libido boost. Not that I got horny more often, but when I would get a little hornier than usual.