DMZ Load (dmz13) SS log

11bravo

Awards
Been working out for around 6 years on and off, crossfit, gym , hypertrophy you name it i tried it and decided a year ago to get consistent so I've been doing starting strength for about a year now and have made some great improvements you had to see me a year ago LOL

Im eating around 3 - 4 k cals right now a as best i can this is the hardest part for me. Also running ON whey postworkout and staring a 4 week of DMZ Load (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 and 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha) old dmz-13

running gainskeeper for pct (recomended by the shop i got the dmz from)
also running
milkthistle x 4000mg
hawethorne berry x 1060 mg
vit b complex
multi
coq10

Current stats:

35 yo
5' 10"
200 lbs
bf % who knows maybe 15%

squat 3x5 = 210
bench 3x5 = 160
DL 1x5= 210
press 3x5 = 100
chins / pullups 3x5 bodyweight
row 125? just switching to from cleans

Goals:

body weight 210 lbs
squat 250-275 for reps
bench 200 for reps
DL 300 for reps

I've been doing the traditional starting strength but made the mid week squat 7 reps and not max. So for example my wed workout last week had me doing squats at 7 reps of 185 x 3 sets.

------

just did my 2nd workout on gear and the back pumps where def there did a little stretching and all was well again

cant say that i feel anything other than some mild pumps next wo on monday

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
is this the same as the dmz13 by evolve that's currently on the market? im curious to see how this goes bc they sell this at the supp shop down the road.

good luck!

11bravo

Awards
sure is, just different vendor

i was thinking to really take advantage of this cycle doing a 4th workout day for arms any thoughts? or am i getting enough with Starting strength. Im naturally bottom heavy to begin with so my upper body has always lagged behind in size, but strength they seem to fall in line

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
if ur thinking about adding a 4th workout day, that means ur lifting 3 days a week?

being that ur on cycle i see no problem working out 4, even 5 days a week. i work out 5-7 days a week wether im on cycle or not. best to "stock up" on gains while ur on cycle as they dont come as easy when off.

also, how are u adequitely working out ur body in only 3 days? (not knocking you, just asking)

11bravo

Awards
My 3day is traditional starting strength
Mon is squat bench row pullup
Wed is squat oh press deadlift
FridY is squat bench chinups maybe curls
It's more of a 5x5 routine for strength

11bravo

Awards
wow this stuff is really kicking in i went for a short walk today and started getting lower back pumps lol also check the BP and it was a little higher than norm

Im wondering if my starting strength workout is going to be adequate for this 4 week cycle? I'm lifting heavy (for me) but wondering if 3 days is not enough for the cycle maybe i should go to a 4 day push pull bodybuilding type split with the same excersises im doing now and add a couple accessory movements as well.

any thoughts on this?

11bravo

Awards
well that was a fun cycle i checked the BP and it was through the roof at like 160 / 90 Im pulling the plug on this one.

do i really need to pct after taking it for 5 days?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
well that was a fun cycle i checked the BP and it was through the roof at like 160 / 90 Im pulling the plug on this one.

do i really need to pct after taking it for 5 days?
sorry to hear about that. i personally dont know if you need to take a pct, but i would. take a 5 day version of the pct you had planned out