HCG DROPS WTF?!!

crankywanker

Awards
It seems like everyone's wanting to do this crap these days and they are losing 1 lb a day!! how?! how is it possible?! Real HCG doesnt even make you lose weight like that?!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called a scam mixed with a starvation diet.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a good question man. When I first heard about this I thought it was just crazy bs stuff on par with the shake weight lol. But after seeing two friends do this with amazing results and then my mom tried it and also had amazing results I now believe there is something to it and it works somehow. I know the diet you have to use along with it is strict but the diet alone isn't accomplishing these kind of results. I guess what I'm saying man is I don't know lol. But something is happening weird.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating 500-600 kcals a day will make everyone drop weight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you rodja. But I haven't seen many older females that don't train or exercise on a regular basis get these kind of results that fast even on an overly strict diet. But I honestly don't know maybe it's all just placebo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even on 1g of test, you'd have major muscle loss on that low of calories.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even on 1g of test, you'd have major muscle loss on that low of calories.
I'm just saying that I've seen a handful of people who were not obese and actually had decent muscle mass (bodybuilders and recreational lifters) drop significant fat while maintaining or even gaining strength.

crankywanker

Awards
I'm wondering if combining these hcg drops w/ perhaps s-drol or maybe h-drol or perhaps a-bombs would help to keep the muscle while burning fat?

crankywanker

Awards
Okay. Essentially if we were going to approach HCG drops in a sensible manner and wanted to use them. How could we best stave off catabolism of muscle tissue while maximizing lypolisis? ideas? I'm thinking chicken breast & meal replacement shakes...Combined w/ some type of oral PH. Or perhaps just straight Test.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I am referring to is legitimate hCG - injected - not any of the OTC stuff. And running an anabolic along with it can help keep strength up and save you the worry of losing noticeable muscle. Additional BCAAs can also help.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I am referring to is legitimate hCG - injected - not any of the OTC stuff. And running an anabolic along with it can help keep strength up and save you the worry of losing noticeable muscle. Additional BCAAs can also help.
Ya my bro did the injections and lost about 25lbs in a month lost a lil muscle but kept all his strength! Also lost another 5lbs on maintanance eating 3kcals a day. Injections are legit; drops are good for fat housewives that don't workout and don't care to loose muscle.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
maybe i'm missing something here, but I thought the point of doing inject hcg was to keep the boys (LH levels) functional while on cycle so they do not atrophy. It actually raises estrogen does it not? Which would make you GAIN weight, how does it help with losing weight?

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Eating 500-600 kcals a day will make everyone drop weight.
Exactly what I was thinking! Plus everyone ive seen run this diet when its over gains weight again due to their metabolisim pretty much shutting down during the run.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe i'm missing something here, but I thought the point of doing inject hcg was to keep the boys (LH levels) functional while on cycle so they do not atrophy. It actually raises estrogen does it not? Which would make you GAIN weight, how does it help with losing weight?
The injections of hCG used in regards to a cycle are at a level of almost what you're injecting across an entire 6 weeks for the fat-loss cycle.

When used for fat-loss, it's a 125iu injection 1x/day for X days (supposed to be no more than 40). A 5,000iu bottle will last 40 days, so just shy of 6 weeks.

The theory behind all of this is that the hCG essentially tricks the body into thinking its pregnant (this statement is being used very loosely, because it's only thinking its pregnant to the extent that it is releasing fat stores for energy, not screwing up all your other levels, etc.). Like I said, I theorize that it's essentially helping you kick into a quicker version of ketosis (and it seems to make sense when you look at the diet being recommended: chicken, broccoli, apple).

Everyone (myself included, initially) will jump down the throat of this "diet" due to it being 500 calories. I'd encourage everyone to be skeptical of this, initially, too. However, the more I followed the results of real-world users who weren't just massively obese with little muscle mass, the more something just didn't add up. These people were losing the weight and not the strength. They weren't hungry and miserable (after the first couple days).

There aren't studies to back all of this up, yet, but there are a couple public logs (and of course private shared stories of success, as well). As more and more people continue to experience this, I think we'll see more info on it. Will there be more published data? I have no idea, but I'd like to think so.

I do NOT recommend this to most anyone at all. A healthy lifestyle of balanced macronutrients and calorie control is far more important and will lead to more success over time. However, if someone has honestly tried that with no success (I know we're all skeptical of this, but take me for example, doing this for 2 years and still finding it nearly impossible to lose the fat), I would say this is a viable option to look at. I would also recommend one gets a physical and blood work done prior, though, too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The injections of hCG used in regards to a cycle are at a level of almost what you're injecting across an entire 6 weeks for the fat-loss cycle.

When used for fat-loss, it's a 125iu injection 1x/day for X days (supposed to be no more than 40). A 5,000iu bottle will last 40 days, so just shy of 6 weeks.

The theory behind all of this is that the hCG essentially tricks the body into thinking its pregnant (this statement is being used very loosely, because it's only thinking its pregnant to the extent that it is releasing fat stores for energy, not screwing up all your other levels, etc.). Like I said, I theorize that it's essentially helping you kick into a quicker version of ketosis (and it seems to make sense when you look at the diet being recommended: chicken, broccoli, apple).

Everyone (myself included, initially) will jump down the throat of this "diet" due to it being 500 calories. I'd encourage everyone to be skeptical of this, initially, too. However, the more I followed the results of real-world users who weren't just massively obese with little muscle mass, the more something just didn't add up. These people were losing the weight and not the strength. They weren't hungry and miserable (after the first couple days).

There aren't studies to back all of this up, yet, but there are a couple public logs (and of course private shared stories of success, as well). As more and more people continue to experience this, I think we'll see more info on it. Will there be more published data? I have no idea, but I'd like to think so.

I do NOT recommend this to most anyone at all. A healthy lifestyle of balanced macronutrients and calorie control is far more important and will lead to more success over time. However, if someone has honestly tried that with no success (I know we're all skeptical of this, but take me for example, doing this for 2 years and still finding it nearly impossible to lose the fat), I would say this is a viable option to look at. I would also recommend one gets a physical and blood work done prior, though, too.
Thanks for the info man, good read. If the idea is to kick into ketosis quicker, then basically the only way this WOULD be effective is if you follow that diet, or at least some form of low carb diet, right? Like I mean you wouldn't recommend this small dose outline to just someone running a test cycle and looking to lean out..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info man, good read. If the idea is to kick into ketosis quicker, then basically the only way this WOULD be effective is if you follow that diet, or at least some form of low carb diet, right? Like I mean you wouldn't recommend this small dose outline to just someone running a test cycle and looking to lean out..
No problem, bro. It's just what I've taken in over time.

I think you could make alterations to the diet, but what I've seen outlined (and effective) has been:

200g chicken breast
2 cups broccoli
2 apples

So, you are getting some carbs from the apples, but it's very fibrous (as is the broccoli).

I think as time passes and if this catches on more, we'll see more tweeking to the diet, but until we see more scientific studies to know what exactly is going on internally, I wouldn't risk messing with the diet and having it not work when you're busting your back and restricting yourself to so few calories/day, ya know?

I've seen people run this with anabolics to aid in holding onto muscle, but I wouldn't recommend tossing hCG into a cutting cycle unless it was following the restricted calories.

I will say that I've heard of people using 800 calories/day or doing a weekly cheat meal (though I don't know how much, exactly) and it's worked, too. There are so many variables out there, still. But my thought process is, if I'm going to try and make it work, I'll use what I have seen work multiple times already.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
its bull****, girl I train was doing it. All it is is fake HCG in a dropper and a keto diet. ****ing bull**** hoax

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Back in the early to mid 80's the weight loss clinics used bovine hcg...weekly injections along with a diet pill and a thyroid pill....every week after the hcg injection I would see a 2 pound drop in body weight....so from what I've experienced...hcg injections are for real.....drops i'm not so sure about, but seem like solid science....just sayin`

crankywanker

Awards
so essentially wtf are the drops? do they contain any HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN?

crankywanker

Awards
I just started DAY 2 W/ HCG DROPS AND SUPERDROL W/ M-LMG

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Sucker born every minute. Try the 500 calorie diet and you'll lose without the fake snake oil. I went onto hernia surgery and was given a strict diet that was probably 750 cals. Guess what.....mAjic, the fat falls off.
Now if that fake holy water really worked....you wouldn't need the starvation diet, would you. Desperate lazy people will stop at nothing to remain lazy. Don't believe everything you see and read! Lol.

crankywanker

Awards
I understand you can lose it without the snake oil. trust me i know. I'm no stranger to dieting macronutrient repartitioning or steroids. I've got over 10 cycles on my belt. I have about 20 lbs of excess fat and I'm going to lose it no matter what. I am however running this cycle with my wife and doing so for support.