Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Natural Test booster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Estrogen suppresent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SHADS302

Awards
I am new to the PH side of working out but recently purchased a few items from Complete Nutrition (Legal Limit Labs) and wanted to run this stack by some people that know what they are doing to get opinions and reviews of these supplements. I would also like input on things to add during the cycle or remove and then the best PCT stack to use.

LLL makes all these components

5-Deca-Zol (2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15mg ; 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5mg)

Epi-Cynodrone ( 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg; 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg; Anabolic activator blend 6,7,dyhydroxybergamottin, vanadyl, bioperine 22.5mg)

3-test-oxo ( test production supps, activator blend and anti-estrogen Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract)

Optimizer ( Liver Detox, Prostate Support, Anti Estrogen - Calcium D-glucurate, Chrysin)

Stack is as follows

2 Deca daily
2 Epi daily
2-3 test
3 opti
milk thistle
GNC liver support
4-5wks

during this I will use kre-alkaline, protein, pre-workout, flax & omega, taurine, glutamine, etc along with a good diet and fat burning supp

should I be using the test during the cycle and or during my PCT? When should I start a PCT? Should I take these together or split them into 2 cycles or possibly half the dosage and extend the time or make it a half dose but two cycles?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
They both contain Superdrol ph's bro, take them together is a bad idea. Pick one, look at it then throw it back in a box til you figure out what the hell you are doing.

You Neeeed a serm for this for either one. And PCT starts the day after your cycle ends. If you use the search function here you will find excellent information. Look in the Anabolics section for PCT info

SHADS302

Awards
I kind of thought taking them together was trouble so this is why I wanted to ask. The two versions of PH's contained in them work differently as far as I can tell and this is why I asked the question about halfing the dose of each and taking them together versus doubling the dose and taking them seperate. As far as PCT I have noticed some people starting them a week or so before their cycle ends.

Thanks for your feedback

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I kind of thought taking them together was trouble so this is why I wanted to ask. The two versions of PH's contained in them work differently as far as I can tell and this is why I asked the question about halfing the dose of each and taking them together versus doubling the dose and taking them seperate. As far as PCT I have noticed some people starting them a week or so before their cycle ends.

Thanks for your feedback
Maybe those were special cases man.

Get Torem + Erase + Testbooster + pct support if you want it

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Isn't that stack kind of overkill for your first run? One compound will do you good bro. And I honestly think you need a lot more reading and researching to do before you even start.

SHADS302

Awards
Yes I think it is overkill now but I didn't know any better at the time. I bought first and researched later so I am stuck with both PH's but will only be using them one at a time. I believe I will run the Epi for a 5 week cycle along with the optimizer for liver and estrogen control and maybe the 6-oxo since I have it in a light dose. For PCT I will try and get the trusted Nolva and add the 6-oxo and optimizer gradually increasing the dosage. Is there anything you can buy OTC to run as a PCT if you can't get access to Nolva?

SHADS302

Awards
I forgot to mention in my original post that I am almost 29 and have been working out solid for a year.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yes I think it is overkill now but I didn't know any better at the time. I bought first and researched later so I am stuck with both PH's but will only be using them one at a time. I believe I will run the Epi for a 5 week cycle along with the optimizer for liver and estrogen control and maybe the 6-oxo since I have it in a light dose. For PCT I will try and get the trusted Nolva and add the 6-oxo and optimizer gradually increasing the dosage. Is there anything you can buy OTC to run as a PCT if you can't get access to Nolva?
Don't run this cycle without a serm, use google to find SERMs as Research chems. For your rat studies....

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Don't run this cycle without a serm, use google to find SERMs as Research chems. For your rat studies....
This should be your ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. You never know what you're getting into with research chems. There's no 100% chance you will get quality stuff. Network with your work out buddies or anyone you know has experience with the juice. Chances are, if you're not a total doucher, they will be willing to help.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
This should be your ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. You never know what you're getting into with research chems. There's no 100% chance you will get quality stuff. Network with your work out buddies or anyone you know has experience with the juice. Chances are, if you're not a total doucher, they will be willing to help.
Valid point, i have a place I trust. but a serm is still necessary

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
True that. I've never used a "research chem" and never will. Some of that stuff is...I don't know what to say. But yeah, only pharma grade tabs here!