Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    In great shape brotha.. Glad you like the attack!
    It is the best pump product I've tried so far... But I've not tried many of them. Just preworkout formulas, pure A-AKG & GlycerGrow. But Attack beats all of them! I'd like to know how it compares to creatine nitrate but CN was out of stock when I was about to order it..

I'll train upper body on Saturday but I probably won't take Attack then because I have a sample pouch of iForce Maximize V2 and I thought I might give it a try.. But I'm really waiting for that workout because I got a huge motivation boost tomorrow after talking with my buddy (he's the beast!) And I really needed that motivation boost because it's hard to stay concentrated & motivated when summer approaches..

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It is the best pump product I've tried so far... But I've not tried many of them. Just preworkout formulas, pure A-AKG & GlycerGrow. But Attack beats all of them! I'd like to know how it compares to creatine nitrate but CN was out of stock when I was about to order it..

I'll train upper body on Saturday but I probably won't take Attack then because I have a sample pouch of iForce Maximize V2 and I thought I might give it a try.. But I'm really waiting for that workout because I got a huge motivation boost tomorrow after talking with my buddy (he's the beast!) And I really needed that motivation boost because it's hard to stay concentrated & motivated when summer approaches..
    Thats awesome man! We appreciate the feedback. It is a very good pump product IMO too.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

Thanks man!! Attack is known to be pretty awesome for those big pumps and I'm glad it worked so well for you!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Sounds like Attack is really good. Great reviews on Ancient Strength too. Seems like a great stack, and would be awesome with N2KTS. Sounds like a great stack from ****!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Upper body
    - Wide-grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 15x25lbs (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (heaviest sets at side lateral raises was ugly 6x35's and beautiful 6x30's, personal bests both)
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5x75's + 20x45's
    - Bent-over row: ugly set of few reps with 220lbs & beautiful 15x180lbs (personal best)
    - Supersets to arms (heaviest sets at ez-bar scott curls were 8x65lbs (personal best) & 22x40lbs, heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 8x135lbs & 12x125lbs (personal best?)

AWESOME workout! I didn't take Attack today, I took iForce Maximize V2 instead. I've been off of stimulants for many weeks now. Let me tell ya, Maximize V2 is good sh!t!! Best preworkout formula I've tried so far. Energy & focus were awesome. Pump was better than any other preworkout formula has given me. It would be awesome product to stack with Attack!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout bud. And Maximize is pretty good. I had a sample of it a while back and I enjoyed it. Stack that with Attack and watch out!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice workout bud. And Maximize is pretty good. I had a sample of it a while back and I enjoyed it. Stack that with Attack and watch out!!
    I can't do that because I had just a sample pouch I would buy more of it but I still have 3 tubs of other preworkout formulas (N.O. Ignite, Pump Fixx & Launch 4350) so I think I would never be able to use all of them
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid updates here bro good to hear your enjoying this.
  9. Professional Member

Legs, abs

- ATG-Squat: 5 sets, heaviest one was 7x210lbs and then I dropped to 145lbs (20 reps).
    - Many sets of seated calf reises
    - Crunches

Good workout. Pump wasn't as good as it usually is but it probably has something to do with the fact that I took 3 caps of Attack just 15 minutes before training (usually 30-35 minutes). But still pump was there More weight next time, form was good again

I managed to get infernal burn to my calves which I'm very happy about. Usually it's very hard for me to train calves.
  10. Professional Member

Upper body
    - Close-grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 16x15lbs (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (did few PR's)
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5x75's + 21x45's
    - Supersets to arms, heaviest ones were 15x45's & 25x35's (personal best) at hammer curls and 8x135lbs & 13x125lbs (personal best) at cable pushdown

Best pump ever! I took 3 caps of Slin-Sane before preworkout meal and 3 caps of Attack stacked with 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite 35 minutes before workout (I really needed some stimulants). Awesome stack! Food pump + blood pump is really nice combination

Triceps were weak.
  11. Professional Member

I saw some weird douchebag in the gym today! He did very ugly hammer curls and flexed his small arms in front of the mirror - and took a pic of himself

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nice work bro.. Some nice stacks you got going on too! KTS!
  13. Professional Member

Nice work bro.. Some nice stacks you got going on too! KTS!
    Someday I will try with 6 tablets of Attack, 1.5 scoops of N.O. Ignite and I'll take some GlycerGrow too, pumps should be really good! Don't know when I'll do it though.. But it's sure that I'll continue taking stimulants because N.O. Ignite treated me very well after 1 month break

Deadlifts and maybe squats tomorrow so no Attack because lower back pumps are annoying!
  14. Professional Member

Sorry for lack of updates. I got sick so I haven't been able to hit the gym for almost 1.5 weeks. I'm still on antibiotics so maybe it was unwise to train today but I couldn't be away from the gym any longer! I took it easy though..

- Wide grip chin-ups: 15xBW
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5 sets, heaviest one was 5x60's
    - Dumbbel incline bench press: 3 sets, heaviest one was 5x55's
    - Dumbbel shrugs: 4 sets, heaviest one was 6x75's
    - Hammer curls: 3 sets, heaviest one was 6x45's
    - EZ-bar scott curls: 2 sets, heavier one was 15x50lbs
    - Cable pushdowns: 5 sets, heaviest sets were 6x110lbs and 15x90lbs

I decided to take it easy but rests between sets were very short. I was all over sweaty, it was maybe the warmest day of the year here in Finland.. 90 degrees Fahrenheit!

Strength was down, pump wasn't as good as usually but I feel good now
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Yeh man getting sick and having to sit out from the gym is no fun. Just going to have to kill it twice as hard now!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Professional Member

Yeh man getting sick and having to sit out from the gym is no fun. Just going to have to kill it twice as hard now!!
    Yeah Next workout (legs) will be easier too but after that I'm gonna do few very painful workouts... I'm gonna fly abroad to spent my summer holiday in three weeks so I'll punish myself very hard until that I'm gonna start doing some cardio too..
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Glad you're back to killin it!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ah, the pre-summer break shred-a-thon! Best of luck preparing for the carnage!
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Ah, the pre-summer break shred-a-thon! Best of luck preparing for the carnage!
    Thanks, I won't be able to do much in three weeks but hopefully my six-pack will be more defined when I'm in Bulgaria Losing fat and staying lean is usually very easy for me but gaining weigh - that's a different story.

Yesterday I did easy leg workout:
    - ATG-squats: 4 sets, heaviest one was 8x180lbs
    - Seated calf raises
    - Crunches

My knee pained me a little. Hopefully it's better when I train legs next time or I won't be able to squat with bigger weights..

I was supposed to do some cardio today but I had to get my motorbike from workshop so I didn't have time to go jogging..
  20. Professional Member

Upper body

- Close-grip chin-ups: rest-pause set of 26 reps (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (best set was 8x31's, personal best)
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5x75's
    - Dumbbel incline bench press: 7x60's
    - Dumbbel shrugs: 12x85's (personal best and very easy)
    - Lots of stuff for biceps and triceps, only 12x50's at hammer curls is worth mentioning. That is my personal best!

Good workout. That chin-up rest-pause set totally killed my back. If you have problems with building bigger back, try this!

Weak presses today. Again.

Much bigger weights for shrugs next time.

Pump was awesome. I couldn't take my shirt off because all the sweating and huge pump and burn in my arms and back
  21. Professional Member

Upper body

- Close-grip chin-ups: rest-pause set of 26 reps (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (best set was 8x31's, personal best)
    - Dumbbel incline bench press: 7x60's
    - Dumbbel shrugs: 12x85's (personal best and very easy)
    - Lots of stuff for biceps and triceps, only 12x50's at hammer curls is worth mentioning. That is my personal best!

Good workout. That chin-up rest-pause set totally killed my back. If you have problems with building bigger back, try this!

Weak presses today. Again.

Much bigger weights for shrugs next time.

Pump was awesome. I couldn't take my shirt off because all the sweating and huge pump and burn in my arms and back

Little motivation for myself. This is what I want to get rid off from.. This photo was taken in January, hopefully my back is slightly bigger now I would've taken a pic of it today but batteries were empty

Name:  7375026.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  28.5 KB
  22. Professional Member

Legs
    - ATG-Squat: 5 sets, heaviest ones were 5x220lbs and 20x155lbs
    - 5 sets of seated calf raises
    - Crunches

Good workout. Knee didn't pain me anymore. Burn and pump in quads was good after that long squat set. Bigger weights next time.
  23. Professional Member

Stay tuned guys, because I'm gonna kill that sh!t today!!

I just took 6 tabs of Attack, 1.5 scoops of N.O. Ignite and 2 scoops of GlycerGrow with 1/4 gallon of water and I'm gonna take 2 more scoops of GlycerGrow during the workout. I'm expecting painful pumps! I feel like a monster right now

I though that I could as well take all out of these last 2 weeks before my holiday (and military service which begins right after my holiday) so from now on it's party time what it comes to preworkout coctails!
  24. Professional Member

Upper body
    - Wide-grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 27rp x BW (personal best)
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 6x65's (very easy)
    - Dumbbel incline bench: 24x45's (personal best)
    - Dumbbel shrugs: 10x95's (personal best, heavy but I'm gonna use bigger weights next time)
    - Many sets for arms: hammer curl 8x55's (personal best, never used so big weights before), lots of ez-bar scott curls, lots of cable pushdowns

Perfect workout. I was alone in the gym so I didn't talk ****, I trained. Rests were short, intensity was high. Volume for arms was high and pump was PHENOMENAL!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Somenice workouts man. I can see you haven't slowed up killing it one bit!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Doing great!
  27. Professional Member

Somenice workouts man. I can see you haven't slowed up killing it one bit!!
    Doing great!
    Right now I'm quite happy with my training too. Motivation is high again, I'm getting slightly leaner and maintaining strength. Only negative thing is rotator cuff pains every now and then..

Today I trained legs and abs:
    - 4 sets of deadlifts, heaviest one was 5x330lbs
    - 5 sets of ATG-squats, heaviest sets were 4x235lbs and 20x165lbs
    - 2 long sets of seated calf raises
    - 5 sets of cable crunches, heaviest one was 6x110lbs (personal best)
    - Floor wipers, 2 sets of 6 (personal best).. I used 45lbs bar to help staying balanced
    - Dragon flags (many failures, lol )
    - Little bit of cardio

Good workout Deadlift was very easy and I still had some strength to squat. Bigger weights next time.

I decided to try different exercises to abs. Floor wipers felt really great, I'm gonna start doing it regularly.. If you haven't tried them, do it, it seems promising! Technically it's not difficult at all but it feels really good!
  28. Professional Member

Upper body
    - Close-grip chin-ups: 30rp x BW (personal best!)
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel incline bench: 5x65's (personal best?)
    - Bent-over row: 6x135lbs, 6x155lbs, 6x180lbs, 4x200lbs
    - Hammer curl: 6x60's (HUGE PR!)
    - EZ-bar scott curl: 15x55lbs
    - Cable pushdown: 6x135lbs, 11x125lbs

Good workout again Great improvement at chin-ups.. Different style at bent-over row, IMO much better.. Biceps were strong, I was surprised how well I managed to move those dumbbels.. Lower volume for arms than usually.
  29. Professional Member

6 Attack, 1.5 scoops of N.O. Ignite and 2 scoops of GlycerGrow before workout and 2 scoops of GlycerGrow during workout.

I trained whole body today.

7 rounds of this sh!t:
    - Wide-grip chin-ups: 9-12xBW / Wide-grip lat pulldowns 15x90-110lbs
    - Dumbbel bench press: 10-15x45's
    - ATG-squat: 10x180lbs / leg press 15-20x220lbs

followed by one round of these:
    EZ-bar scott curl: 10x40lbs
    Cable pushdown: 15x70lbs
    Cable flyes: 15x35lbs per hand

Talk about intensity! Whole workout took just 25 minutes plus 15 minutes for warm up sets. I had to puke after 2 rounds of chin-up/dumbbel bench/squat. After few rounds I changed squats to leg press and chin-ups to lat pulldowns because I couldn't do them anymore. I didn't rest between sets. Damn, it was horrible!
  30. Professional Member

Heavy-ass-legzz

- ATG-squat: 5 sets, best sets were 4x245lbs and 17x180lbs!
    - Barbell lunges: 4 sets of 8 to 15 with 45lbs

Awesome workout, good pump despite the low volume.
  31. Professional Member

Heavy-ass-legzz

- ATG-squat: 5 sets, best sets were 4x245lbs and 17x180lbs!
    - Barbell lunges: 4 sets of 8 to 15 with 45lbs

Awesome workout, good pump despite the low volume.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice workout bud!! Killing it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Professional Member

Nice workout bud!! Killing it!!
    Yup, first I thought I'd go home after doing squats but then I decided to spot my friend's squat sets and do few light sets of lunges just to maintain that nice pump

Next time I'll try 4x255lbs and 15x190lbs :P
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Seems like you could go heavier if you wanted to with the volume of reps you do on the lighter weight.
  35. Professional Member

Seems like you could go heavier if you wanted to with the volume of reps you do on the lighter weight.
    I don't think so.. 4x245lbs felt actually heavier than 17x180lbs. But I'm getting stronger quite fast, it seems like I could add 10lbs every time and still do about same amount of reps.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This logs still rollin? Niiiiiice.

How much Attack u got left bro? Killin it too BTW
  37. Professional Member

This logs still rollin? Niiiiiice.

How much Attack u got left bro? Killin it too BTW
    Yea, I thought I might as well log all of it

I don't have too many caps anymore, I think this week will be the last one I'll log, partly because there is not much Attack left and partly because my summer holiday starts (gonna go to Bulgaria Saturday and in 2 weeks I'm gonna start military service)

A pic from last week, no pump & bad posing.. Been trying to lose some fat

Name:  8234820.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  32.0 KB
  38. Professional Member

Upper body

- Wide-grip chin-ups: 31rp x BW (personal best)
    - Lateral raises
    - Close-grip bench press: 1x205lbs
    - Dumbbel flat bench: 4x80's, 4 sets of 15 with 45's
    - Every kind of exercises for arms! I tried many new exercises... Best one was "sideways" hammer curl, that felt awesome! Small weights was everything I needed for infernal pain and huge pump. I did many sets for arms, pump was so great that I didn't want to leave the gym at all

39. Professional Member

Sorry for lack of updates - I've been in military so I haven't been able to write final review.. But here is very brief final review:

ATTACK REALLY WORKS!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:55 PM
  4. lab quest
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
  5. Fearsome Tigers Chillin' With Monks !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 09:33 AM