5x210lbs
    5x215lbs
    5x220lbs
    5x225lbs
    3x235lbs

- Superset: seated calf raises & dumbbel lunges
    7 sets of each exercise (8-15 reps)
    - Crunches

Good workout, pump was awesome again I was very tired after work but I'm still satisfied. I'm starting to like doing squats, I haven't done much of them so weights are increasing very fast
    There she bee!! Love the amount of reps you doing! Oh i can't wait to hit my legs hard again!! Going to get one whole year to grow baby!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    There she bee!! Love the amount of reps you doing! Oh i can't wait to hit my legs hard again!! Going to get one whole year to grow baby!!!
    Normally I do just 3 sets to legs (1 of squats or front squats, 2 of other exercises) but squat felt so easy that I wanted to do more sets... And after those sets I thought that I wouldn't be able to do 15x65's at dumbbel lunges so I decided to force some blood into my chicken legs

Next time I'll probably do less squats (I will start at 5x235 and if I can do it, I'll add 5lbs and do another set of 5 and so on) and 2 long sets (+15 rep) of dumbbel lunges + many sets to calves...-
    •   

3. I've also been taking Need2Sleep for two days now. At 1 cap it didn't do much but last night I took 2 caps and it gave me really good sleep I haven't been very tired today though yesterday and Monday I was like coma patient. Hopefully it works tonight too... I took 180mg of caffeine and 25mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine before workout and after 2 weeks break it gave me so much energy that I will really need N2Sleep today

4. Upper body

- Chin-ups: 8xBW, 12x25lbs
    - Lateral raises
    - Close-grip bench press 4x155lbs
    - Dumbbel bench press 20x55's (personal best)
    - Bent-over row 5x210lbs (personal best), 15x165lbs (personal best)
    - Many sets of military press
    - Supersets to arms, best sets were 6x75lbs at EZ-bar scott curl and 7x145lbs & 20x125lbs at cable pushdown (everyone of those are my personal bests)

I went to gym immediately after coming home from work. Bad idea, I was very hungry there (almost 3 hours since my last meal). But pump was awesome, maybe the best one so far, especially in my chest and arms! Biceps were already swollen after those chin-ups sets

Strength wasn't very good, especially at my back and biceps.

Close-grip bench felt really easy but then I got that weird feeling at my chest, similar to what I feel when I'm trying to do weighed dips. Maybe I will stop doing close-grip bench and start doing dumbbel bench with bigger weights.

Tomorrow I will go to Lapland with my friends so I won't train until Sunday or Monday..

5. Deadlift

5 sets of 6 to 10 reps, went up to 275lbs. After that I failed at 420lbs. Pathetic, I can't remember the last time when I was so weak.

If you want to get stronger, I recommend you not to go to Lapland with your friends

6. need2 sleep really does come in handy when you need 2 sleep.pun intended

great updates here bro

7. Nice workouts there bud and impressive deads.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice workouts there bud and impressive deads.
    Nothing impressive in those deads... I did just 5 easiest sets, iron felt way too heavy

Legs, abs
    - Squats: 5x235lbs, 4x235lbs
    - Dumbbel lunges: 15x25's
    - Seated calf raises
    - Crunches

I got solid pump in my legs but other than that, I sucked today... I think I will be sick soon. Motivation was zero. Iron was heavy and I'm not happy with the form. Hopefully this gets better soon...

9. We all get days like that man. Just have to regroup and try to kill it next time...
    Recoverbro Elite

10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    We all get days like that man. Just have to regroup and try to kill it next time...
    Yup

Upper body
    - Wide grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 14x25lbs (personal best!)
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 14x60's
    - Supersets to arms (scott curl & cable pushdown), heaviest sets at scott curls were 5x80lbs, 15x60lbs and 20x40lbs (all of them were personal bests)... heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 7x145lbs, 17x110lbs & 25x90lbs (personal best)

Awesome workout. Pump was phenomenal! I did more sets to arms just because the pump was so good!

Strength was ok too, especially in upper back and delts.

My rotator cuffs pained me again because I played some football yesterday..

EDIT: Seems to be really long lasting pump this time!
    •   

11. Legs

Squats. 10 sets of 5 to 15 reps. Didn't go over 220lbs.

Very good pump. Those 15 rep sets really made my legs burn. Strength was there too. Form was more beautiful than ever before

12. great job on the form your def reap the rewards of that when you get to the crazy weight

13. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    great job on the form your def reap the rewards of that when you get to the crazy weight
    True that I haven't done much back squats (I've done front squats though) so I've been just trying to learn it.. But now I think I've found right form for me. Narrow stance, bar quite low in my back & ass to grass! And it feels better to squat without shoes..

14. No doubt bud. Squats are king of them all. Along with deads. I like a wider stance for squats with toes slightly pointed out and like you the bar across my lower traps... You don't wanna be the guy with the damn BB on his friggin neck lol. Not good. I also just break parallel. I don't notice too much benefit personally by going ATG.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    No doubt bud. Squats are king of them all. Along with deads. I like a wider stance for squats with toes slightly pointed out and like you the bar across my lower traps... You don't wanna be the guy with the damn BB on his friggin neck lol. Not good. I also just break parallel. I don't notice too much benefit personally by going ATG.

I'll second that...I just break parellel on squats myself and them traps are made to hold a barbell across there!!
    Recoverbro Elite

16. If I try to squat with wider stance, it looks like good morning I got used to going ATG when I did front squats..

Upper body
    - Close grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 14x25lbs
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 9x70's
    - Many supersets to arms, heaviest at scott curls were 7x70lbs & 22x50lbs. Heaviest at cable pushdowns were 8x135lbs & 21x110lbs. Personal bests all of them, I think.

Good workout. Back and chest felt really strong but arms were too weak. Pump was awesome again though Attack works!

17. Legs, back thickness, abs

- 4 sets of deadlifts, heaviest set was 5x300lbs
    - 3 sets of squats, heaviest set was 8x205lbs
    - Crunches

I was very tired when I went to the gym... Workout didn't go very well, I got bad headache when I was doing deads so I decided not to go heavier. Squats went well though. Pump was good again

18. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Legs, back thickness, abs

- 4 sets of deadlifts, heaviest set was 5x300lbs
    - 3 sets of squats, heaviest set was 8x205lbs
    - Crunches

I was very tired when I went to the gym... Workout didn't go very well, I got bad headache when I was doing deads so I decided not to go heavier. Squats went well though. Pump was good again
    Ass to the grass brutha!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

19. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Ass to the grass brutha!
    Always!

20. In great shape brotha.. Glad you like the attack!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    In great shape brotha.. Glad you like the attack!
    It is the best pump product I've tried so far... But I've not tried many of them. Just preworkout formulas, pure A-AKG & GlycerGrow. But Attack beats all of them! I'd like to know how it compares to creatine nitrate but CN was out of stock when I was about to order it..

I'll train upper body on Saturday but I probably won't take Attack then because I have a sample pouch of iForce Maximize V2 and I thought I might give it a try.. But I'm really waiting for that workout because I got a huge motivation boost tomorrow after talking with my buddy (he's the beast!) And I really needed that motivation boost because it's hard to stay concentrated & motivated when summer approaches..

22. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It is the best pump product I've tried so far... But I've not tried many of them. Just preworkout formulas, pure A-AKG & GlycerGrow. But Attack beats all of them! I'd like to know how it compares to creatine nitrate but CN was out of stock when I was about to order it..

I'll train upper body on Saturday but I probably won't take Attack then because I have a sample pouch of iForce Maximize V2 and I thought I might give it a try.. But I'm really waiting for that workout because I got a huge motivation boost tomorrow after talking with my buddy (he's the beast!) And I really needed that motivation boost because it's hard to stay concentrated & motivated when summer approaches..
    Thats awesome man! We appreciate the feedback. It is a very good pump product IMO too.

23. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

Thanks man!! Attack is known to be pretty awesome for those big pumps and I'm glad it worked so well for you!!
    Recoverbro Elite

24. Sounds like Attack is really good. Great reviews on Ancient Strength too. Seems like a great stack, and would be awesome with N2KTS. Sounds like a great stack from NTBM!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

25. Upper body
    - Wide-grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 15x25lbs (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (heaviest sets at side lateral raises was ugly 6x35's and beautiful 6x30's, personal bests both)
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5x75's + 20x45's
    - Bent-over row: ugly set of few reps with 220lbs & beautiful 15x180lbs (personal best)
    - Supersets to arms (heaviest sets at ez-bar scott curls were 8x65lbs (personal best) & 22x40lbs, heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 8x135lbs & 12x125lbs (personal best?)

AWESOME workout! I didn't take Attack today, I took iForce Maximize V2 instead. I've been off of stimulants for many weeks now. Let me tell ya, Maximize V2 is good sh!t!! Best preworkout formula I've tried so far. Energy & focus were awesome. Pump was better than any other preworkout formula has given me. It would be awesome product to stack with Attack!

26. Nice workout bud. And Maximize is pretty good. I had a sample of it a while back and I enjoyed it. Stack that with Attack and watch out!!
    Recoverbro Elite

27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice workout bud. And Maximize is pretty good. I had a sample of it a while back and I enjoyed it. Stack that with Attack and watch out!!
    I can't do that because I had just a sample pouch I would buy more of it but I still have 3 tubs of other preworkout formulas (N.O. Ignite, Pump Fixx & Launch 4350) so I think I would never be able to use all of them

28. solid updates here bro good to hear your enjoying this.

29. Legs, abs

- ATG-Squat: 5 sets, heaviest one was 7x210lbs and then I dropped to 145lbs (20 reps).
    - Many sets of seated calf reises
    - Crunches

Good workout. Pump wasn't as good as it usually is but it probably has something to do with the fact that I took 3 caps of Attack just 15 minutes before training (usually 30-35 minutes). But still pump was there More weight next time, form was good again

I managed to get infernal burn to my calves which I'm very happy about. Usually it's very hard for me to train calves.

30. Upper body
    - Close-grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 16x15lbs (personal best)
    - Lateral raises (did few PR's)
    - Dumbbel bench press: 5x75's + 21x45's
    - Supersets to arms, heaviest ones were 15x45's & 25x35's (personal best) at hammer curls and 8x135lbs & 13x125lbs (personal best) at cable pushdown

Best pump ever! I took 3 caps of Slin-Sane before preworkout meal and 3 caps of Attack stacked with 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite 35 minutes before workout (I really needed some stimulants). Awesome stack! Food pump + blood pump is really nice combination

Triceps were weak.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. lab quest
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. Fearsome Tigers Chillin' With Monks !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 11:33 AM