Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Man i love finishing my leg w/o with walking db lunges. They feel great!
    True that. I haven't done them much in few months but I decided to start doing them again. My best set was 60 steps (30/leg) with 45's at last November (after doing front squats/hack squats/something else for quads) but I thought that I might as well use bigger weights and lower reps... But I still won't go under 30 steps (15/leg)... Longer sets make your legs feel like cooked spaghetti and that's how I like to feel after leg day!

2. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    True that. I haven't done them much in few months but I decided to start doing them again. My best set was 60 steps (30/leg) with 45's at last November (after doing front squats/hack squats/something else for quads) but I thought that I might as well use bigger weights and lower reps... But I still won't go under 30 steps (15/leg)... Longer sets make your legs feel like cooked spaghetti and that's how I like to feel after leg day!
    Do you do them walking? Or do you just stand in one spot and do one leg at a time? Like 10 reps one leg, then 10 for the other?
    •   

3. Before I did them walking but now I'm training in smaller gym and there is not enough room to do them walking. I'm doing them like 5 for right, 5 for left, 5 for right etc... But I liked walking lunges better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Before I did them walking but now I'm training in smaller gym and there is not enough room to do them walking. I'm doing them like 5 for right, 5 for left, 5 for right etc... But I liked walking lunges better.
    Ya either work well. I'm able to walk about 5 reps for each leg and turn around and get the other 5. Gym is usually empty when I go and pretty big.

5. I haven't done those in a long time but I remember the burn real well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

6. Upper body
    - Chin-ups: 8xBW, 2x50lbs, 1x110lbs, 20xBW
    - Lateral raises
    - Close-grip bench press: 5X140lbs, 5x145lbs, 4x150lbs (this is when my shoulder cracked)
    - Bent-over row: 7x200lbs (personal best), 15x155lbs
    - Supersets to arms: best sets were 21x45's at hammer curl and 13x135lbs at cable pushdowns

Good workout despite the fact that my diet hasn't been very good yet. Pumps were awesome in my upper back and arms. Back felt really strong too. Only bad thing is that my shoulder cracked at close-grip bench

7. Check out my another log, this is something totally different!

Food cravings - Anabolic Designs RAVENOUS with Glycobol & Slin-Sane LOG!

8. So how many attack are you doing pre workout right now??

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So how many attack are you doing pre workout right now??
    I'm thinking he mentioned he was using 3 caps preworkout, but I could be wrong...

That is how I would dose Attack
    Recoverbro Elite

10. Yes, 3 caps about 30mins preworkout with caffein. I'm happy with that dose right now but I'll experiment with bigger doses at some point

11. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yes, 3 caps about 30mins preworkout with caffein. I'm happy with that dose right now but I'll experiment with bigger doses at some point
    good stuff here so far.

12. Legs and abs
    - Total body warmup: ATG-squat: 20x100lbs
    - Front squat 1x210lbs
    - Squat 5x110lbs, 135lbs, 155lbs, 180lbs, 200lbs easy weight
    - Dumbbel lunges 15 steps per leg, 60lbs dumbbels in both hands(personal best!)
    - 5 sets of calf raises and dumbbel lunges (no rest, kinda "supersets")
    - Abs

Good workout though I sucked at front squats again. Next time I'll start doing back squats. Pump was maybe best ever and intensity was something awesome! I felt like dead after doing all those sets of lunges!

13. Its hard to leave the gym when you get those great pumps like that. It can be very euphoric...
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its hard to leave the gym when you get those great pumps like that. It can be very euphoric...
    I usually just stick around and flex and grunt...maybe throw some 5 lb plates at people that block my mirror-view.

On the real, though, I agree. I love being at the gym probably more than anywhere else, so sometimes I milk that time a bit.

15. I had to hurry because of work so I didn't get a chance to pose in front of the mirror

16. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I had to hurry because of work so I didn't get a chance to pose in front of the mirror
    I always find time to pose in the mirror man or I make time!!..lol
    Recoverbro Elite

17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I always find time to pose in the mirror man or I make time!!..lol
    I did that in the locker room at work but best pump was already gone

18. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I did that in the locker room at work but best pump was already gone

I hear ya man...There is no better look than the pumped up look you get in the gym. I keep waiting for the day that nobody is around so I can take some pictures in the mirror all pumped. I want to do it when nobody is around to avoid looking like some D-bag
    Recoverbro Elite

19. I didn't take Attack today because I did just deadlifts. 10 sets of 10 to 1 reps, 375lbs at heaviest. Easy.

Upper body tomorrow
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I want to do it when nobody is around to avoid looking like some D-bag
    Good man. Those are the people I stare down in my gym lol

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I didn't take Attack today because I did just deadlifts. 10 sets of 10 to 1 reps, 375lbs at heaviest. Easy.

Upper body tomorrow
    Good work, bro.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good man. Those are the people I stare down in my gym lol
    Haha, I can look like a D-bag whenever I want because usually there is no other people training except me and my friends But it's a shame that there is just one small mirror in the gym so we can't all be D-bags at the same time

22. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Haha, I can look like a D-bag whenever I want because usually there is no other people training except me and my friends But it's a shame that there is just one small mirror in the gym so we can't all be D-bags at the same time
    Lol...a fight for the mirror!
    Recoverbro Elite

23. Upper body
    - Wide grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 3x25lbs, 2x50lbs, 1x70lbs, 1x95lbs, 0x115lbs (close grip), 12x25lbs (wide grip again)
    - Lateral raises
    - Close grip bench press: 5x150lbs, 0x205lbs, 2x155lbs
    - Dumbbel bench press: 22x50's (personal best)
    - Military press: 4 sets, didn't go above 100lbs
    - Supersets to arms: 8 sets of ez-bar scott curls and 8 sets of cable pushdowns. Heaviest sets at scott curls were 6x70lbs, 3x75lbs and 15x50lbs (every set was a personal best). Heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 6x135lbs, 5x145lbs (personal best), 20x110lbs (personal best)

Awesome workout even though I failed at 115lbs chin-up and my triceps were very weak again. Pump was out of this world. My arms were swollen.

I need a massage. I was about to take a pic of my back but I can't spread my lats like I used to. My back is very jammed right now...

24. Lovin them pumps hey?

25. Yep, can't complain

26. pumps in the bumps??

27. Did somebody say pumps?!
    Recoverbro Elite

28. Legs, abs

Squat:
    5x205lbs
    5x210lbs
    5x215lbs
    5x220lbs
    5x225lbs
    3x235lbs

- Superset: seated calf raises & dumbbel lunges
    7 sets of each exercise (8-15 reps)
    - Crunches

Good workout, pump was awesome again I was very tired after work but I'm still satisfied. I'm starting to like doing squats, I haven't done much of them so weights are increasing very fast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:09 PM
  3. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:55 PM
  4. lab quest
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. Fearsome Tigers Chillin' With Monks !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:33 AM