Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, 3 caps about 30mins preworkout with caffein. I'm happy with that dose right now but I'll experiment with bigger doses at some point

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yes, 3 caps about 30mins preworkout with caffein. I'm happy with that dose right now but I'll experiment with bigger doses at some point
    good stuff here so far.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Legs and abs
    - Total body warmup: ATG-squat: 20x100lbs
    - Front squat 1x210lbs
    - Squat 5x110lbs, 135lbs, 155lbs, 180lbs, 200lbs easy weight
    - Dumbbel lunges 15 steps per leg, 60lbs dumbbels in both hands(personal best!)
    - 5 sets of calf raises and dumbbel lunges (no rest, kinda "supersets")
    - Abs

Good workout though I sucked at front squats again. Next time I'll start doing back squats. Pump was maybe best ever and intensity was something awesome! I felt like dead after doing all those sets of lunges!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its hard to leave the gym when you get those great pumps like that. It can be very euphoric...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its hard to leave the gym when you get those great pumps like that. It can be very euphoric...
    I usually just stick around and flex and grunt...maybe throw some 5 lb plates at people that block my mirror-view.

On the real, though, I agree. I love being at the gym probably more than anywhere else, so sometimes I milk that time a bit.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Professional Member

I had to hurry because of work so I didn't get a chance to pose in front of the mirror
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had to hurry because of work so I didn't get a chance to pose in front of the mirror
    I always find time to pose in the mirror man or I make time!!..lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Professional Member

I always find time to pose in the mirror man or I make time!!..lol
    I did that in the locker room at work but best pump was already gone
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I did that in the locker room at work but best pump was already gone

I hear ya man...There is no better look than the pumped up look you get in the gym. I keep waiting for the day that nobody is around so I can take some pictures in the mirror all pumped. I want to do it when nobody is around to avoid looking like some D-bag
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Professional Member

I didn't take Attack today because I did just deadlifts. 10 sets of 10 to 1 reps, 375lbs at heaviest. Easy.

Upper body tomorrow
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to do it when nobody is around to avoid looking like some D-bag
    Good man. Those are the people I stare down in my gym lol

I didn't take Attack today because I did just deadlifts. 10 sets of 10 to 1 reps, 375lbs at heaviest. Easy.

Upper body tomorrow
    Good work, bro.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good man. Those are the people I stare down in my gym lol
    Haha, I can look like a D-bag whenever I want because usually there is no other people training except me and my friends But it's a shame that there is just one small mirror in the gym so we can't all be D-bags at the same time
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Haha, I can look like a D-bag whenever I want because usually there is no other people training except me and my friends But it's a shame that there is just one small mirror in the gym so we can't all be D-bags at the same time
    Lol...a fight for the mirror!
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Professional Member

Upper body
    - Wide grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 3x25lbs, 2x50lbs, 1x70lbs, 1x95lbs, 0x115lbs (close grip), 12x25lbs (wide grip again)
    - Lateral raises
    - Close grip bench press: 5x150lbs, 0x205lbs, 2x155lbs
    - Dumbbel bench press: 22x50's (personal best)
    - Military press: 4 sets, didn't go above 100lbs
    - Supersets to arms: 8 sets of ez-bar scott curls and 8 sets of cable pushdowns. Heaviest sets at scott curls were 6x70lbs, 3x75lbs and 15x50lbs (every set was a personal best). Heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 6x135lbs, 5x145lbs (personal best), 20x110lbs (personal best)

Awesome workout even though I failed at 115lbs chin-up and my triceps were very weak again. Pump was out of this world. My arms were swollen.

I need a massage. I was about to take a pic of my back but I can't spread my lats like I used to. My back is very jammed right now...
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Lovin them pumps hey?
  17. Professional Member

Yep, can't complain
  18. Professional Member

pumps in the bumps??
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Did somebody say pumps?!
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Professional Member

Legs, abs

Squat:
    5x205lbs
    5x210lbs
    5x215lbs
    5x220lbs
    5x225lbs
    3x235lbs

- Superset: seated calf raises & dumbbel lunges
    7 sets of each exercise (8-15 reps)
    - Crunches

Good workout, pump was awesome again I was very tired after work but I'm still satisfied. I'm starting to like doing squats, I haven't done much of them so weights are increasing very fast
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Legs, abs

Squat:
    5x205lbs
    5x210lbs
    5x215lbs
    5x220lbs
    5x225lbs
    3x235lbs

- Superset: seated calf raises & dumbbel lunges
    7 sets of each exercise (8-15 reps)
    - Crunches

Good workout, pump was awesome again I was very tired after work but I'm still satisfied. I'm starting to like doing squats, I haven't done much of them so weights are increasing very fast
    There she bee!! Love the amount of reps you doing! Oh i can't wait to hit my legs hard again!! Going to get one whole year to grow baby!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  22. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    There she bee!! Love the amount of reps you doing! Oh i can't wait to hit my legs hard again!! Going to get one whole year to grow baby!!!
    Normally I do just 3 sets to legs (1 of squats or front squats, 2 of other exercises) but squat felt so easy that I wanted to do more sets... And after those sets I thought that I wouldn't be able to do 15x65's at dumbbel lunges so I decided to force some blood into my chicken legs

Next time I'll probably do less squats (I will start at 5x235 and if I can do it, I'll add 5lbs and do another set of 5 and so on) and 2 long sets (+15 rep) of dumbbel lunges + many sets to calves...-
  23. Professional Member

I've also been taking Need2Sleep for two days now. At 1 cap it didn't do much but last night I took 2 caps and it gave me really good sleep I haven't been very tired today though yesterday and Monday I was like coma patient. Hopefully it works tonight too... I took 180mg of caffeine and 25mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine before workout and after 2 weeks break it gave me so much energy that I will really need N2Sleep today
  24. Professional Member

Upper body

- Chin-ups: 8xBW, 12x25lbs
    - Lateral raises
    - Close-grip bench press 4x155lbs
    - Dumbbel bench press 20x55's (personal best)
    - Bent-over row 5x210lbs (personal best), 15x165lbs (personal best)
    - Many sets of military press
    - Supersets to arms, best sets were 6x75lbs at EZ-bar scott curl and 7x145lbs & 20x125lbs at cable pushdown (everyone of those are my personal bests)

I went to gym immediately after coming home from work. Bad idea, I was very hungry there (almost 3 hours since my last meal). But pump was awesome, maybe the best one so far, especially in my chest and arms! Biceps were already swollen after those chin-ups sets

Strength wasn't very good, especially at my back and biceps.

Close-grip bench felt really easy but then I got that weird feeling at my chest, similar to what I feel when I'm trying to do weighed dips. Maybe I will stop doing close-grip bench and start doing dumbbel bench with bigger weights.

Tomorrow I will go to Lapland with my friends so I won't train until Sunday or Monday..
  25. Professional Member

Deadlift

5 sets of 6 to 10 reps, went up to 275lbs. After that I failed at 420lbs. Pathetic, I can't remember the last time when I was so weak.

If you want to get stronger, I recommend you not to go to Lapland with your friends
  26. Professional Member

need2 sleep really does come in handy when you need 2 sleep.pun intended

great updates here bro
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice workouts there bud and impressive deads.
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Professional Member

Nice workouts there bud and impressive deads.
    Nothing impressive in those deads... I did just 5 easiest sets, iron felt way too heavy

Legs, abs
    - Squats: 5x235lbs, 4x235lbs
    - Dumbbel lunges: 15x25's
    - Seated calf raises
    - Crunches

I got solid pump in my legs but other than that, I sucked today... I think I will be sick soon. Motivation was zero. Iron was heavy and I'm not happy with the form. Hopefully this gets better soon...
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

We all get days like that man. Just have to regroup and try to kill it next time...
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Professional Member

We all get days like that man. Just have to regroup and try to kill it next time...
    Yup

Upper body
    - Wide grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 14x25lbs (personal best!)
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 14x60's
    - Supersets to arms (scott curl & cable pushdown), heaviest sets at scott curls were 5x80lbs, 15x60lbs and 20x40lbs (all of them were personal bests)... heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 7x145lbs, 17x110lbs & 25x90lbs (personal best)

Awesome workout. Pump was phenomenal! I did more sets to arms just because the pump was so good!

Strength was ok too, especially in upper back and delts.

My rotator cuffs pained me again because I played some football yesterday..

EDIT: Seems to be really long lasting pump this time!
  31. Professional Member

Legs

Squats. 10 sets of 5 to 15 reps. Didn't go over 220lbs.

Very good pump. Those 15 rep sets really made my legs burn. Strength was there too. Form was more beautiful than ever before
  32. Professional Member

great job on the form your def reap the rewards of that when you get to the crazy weight
  33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    great job on the form your def reap the rewards of that when you get to the crazy weight
    True that I haven't done much back squats (I've done front squats though) so I've been just trying to learn it.. But now I think I've found right form for me. Narrow stance, bar quite low in my back & ass to grass! And it feels better to squat without shoes..
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No doubt bud. Squats are king of them all. Along with deads. I like a wider stance for squats with toes slightly pointed out and like you the bar across my lower traps... You don't wanna be the guy with the damn BB on his friggin neck lol. Not good. I also just break parallel. I don't notice too much benefit personally by going ATG.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    No doubt bud. Squats are king of them all. Along with deads. I like a wider stance for squats with toes slightly pointed out and like you the bar across my lower traps... You don't wanna be the guy with the damn BB on his friggin neck lol. Not good. I also just break parallel. I don't notice too much benefit personally by going ATG.

I'll second that...I just break parellel on squats myself and them traps are made to hold a barbell across there!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Professional Member

If I try to squat with wider stance, it looks like good morning I got used to going ATG when I did front squats..

Upper body
    - Close grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 14x25lbs
    - Lateral raises
    - Dumbbel bench press: 9x70's
    - Many supersets to arms, heaviest at scott curls were 7x70lbs & 22x50lbs. Heaviest at cable pushdowns were 8x135lbs & 21x110lbs. Personal bests all of them, I think.

Good workout. Back and chest felt really strong but arms were too weak. Pump was awesome again though Attack works!

37. Professional Member

Legs, back thickness, abs

- 4 sets of deadlifts, heaviest set was 5x300lbs
    - 3 sets of squats, heaviest set was 8x205lbs
    - Crunches

I was very tired when I went to the gym... Workout didn't go very well, I got bad headache when I was doing deads so I decided not to go heavier. Squats went well though. Pump was good again
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Legs, back thickness, abs

- 4 sets of deadlifts, heaviest set was 5x300lbs
    - 3 sets of squats, heaviest set was 8x205lbs
    - Crunches

I was very tired when I went to the gym... Workout didn't go very well, I got bad headache when I was doing deads so I decided not to go heavier. Squats went well though. Pump was good again
    Ass to the grass brutha!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  39. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Ass to the grass brutha!
    Always!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

In great shape brotha.. Glad you like the attack!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:55 PM
  4. lab quest
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
  5. Fearsome Tigers Chillin' With Monks !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 09:33 AM