Actually considering changing supps mid cycle? Opinions

defiusg6

Awards
Hi, 1st off I would like to say I never post much I just like to stick to the side and read opinions etc.

This time I really want others opinions on my predicament...

I'm almost to week 2 on a 4 week cycle of Bola.. yes im running assists have ai's serms blood test at the end etc.. thats not the issue.. I guess i got caught into the hype and at least wanted to try it... Can't help curiosity. I must say it's not so amazing. Not bad, but I can honestly say I've seen better results from hdrol after 2 weeks and i sometimes even question if it's helping at all... With that said before starting the cycle i was deciding between methyl-s/sdrol and the bola in question.. Sdrol I literally feel within the 1st week. Again this is why I'm so let down. I've never switched supps in the middle of a cycle but I don't think this is for me. I'm sure it works great for others but not me.

SOOO

Deal with it and finish up the cycle hope it kicks in OR say screw it and switch mid cycle.

Any questions or experienced opinions would be greatly appreciated :veryhappy:

Bigteach

Awards
deal with it homes. You spent the money and set everything up. And beside, if you intro something new, you'll have to wait till that kicks in and do you have enough support supps to cover the extended time? Just roll with the Bola and if it doesnt work, then you'll know to spend your chips elsewhere next time.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on it? I ran it and didnt notice anything till about 10-14 days into it. Gotta give it some some, but for me when it did kick in my strength gains were amazing!

defiusg6

Awards
Weds will be day 14 so today makes 12... I read up on how people take it differently. I'm taking 1 tab in the morning and 2 a half hour before the gym. Someone mentioned upping the dose but I'm skeptical as to if that would do more damage than good.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I started off exactly how youre running it now then upped it to 3 pills then to 4. I had no issues.

defiusg6

Awards
Hmmm, I might try 4 and see how it goes. I really don't want to let the last pack go to waste.
How many weeks did you run your bola and how were your gains?
I've been recouping strength and mass after I got over mono for two months... maybe spent longer. Just very excited to start exceeding where i was at before the mono.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I might try 4 and see how it goes. I really don't want to let the last pack go to waste.
How many weeks did you run your bola and how were your gains?
I've been recouping strength and mass after I got over mono for two months... maybe spent longer. Just very excited to start exceeding where i was at before the mono.
I ran it for 4 weeks. Only ran it at 2 pills for the first week though then bumped it up to 3 and so on... I put on about 8-9 lbs with alot of strength gains. I dont have exact numbers didnt keep a log of it wish I would have though. I know I was putting up at least 50 lbs more on bench 100 on squat and curling around 25 lbs more. I also was using the topical Dermacrine during my cycle, it kept me side effects free, no lethargy at all!

defiusg6

Awards
That's sick,I hope I can say the same at the end of this. I may also look into a sleep aid, my schedule changes with work and college. So I've had difficulty sleeping but i catch up when ever i can. Any thoughts? Melatonin seems to work great, others say PowerFULL.. b
I'm not prone visible sides with most things I've taken. Maybe some shoulder acne but tbh I think I would get it without any supps just from working out every day it tends to happen to me. Still I'm running erase with it among others. Erase seems to do well. At the end during the pct if all goes well i may throw in suppress C and clen to cut up for summer time >:D.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
That's sick,I hope I can say the same at the end of this. I may also look into a sleep aid, my schedule changes with work and college. So I've had difficulty sleeping but i catch up when ever i can. Any thoughts? Melatonin seems to work great, others say PowerFULL.. b
I'm not prone visible sides with most things I've taken. Maybe some shoulder acne but tbh I think I would get it without any supps just from working out every day it tends to happen to me. Still I'm running erase with it among others. Erase seems to do well. At the end during the pct if all goes well i may throw in suppress C and clen to cut up for summer time >:D.
Ya I get the acne to bro, I hate it! TBH I just use the over the couner sleep aids from CVS or Walgreens, work fine for me. Have no experience with either clen or supress-c so cant give you any opinion on it, although im running the AndroLean AndroHard stack and they work awesome together!

defiusg6

Awards
Ya I get the acne to bro, I hate it! TBH I just use the over the couner sleep aids from CVS or Walgreens, work fine for me. Have no experience with either clen or supress-c so cant give you any opinion on it, although im running the AndroLean AndroHard stack and they work awesome together!
Any reg sleep meds make me groggy like im hung over in the morning, melatonin was the only thing i could stand. I just love to dabble so may try the powerfull if i find it cheap.
The S-c and clen work well together, several of my buddies have used them on PCT and cut up very nicely. And their very prone to hold fat on their lower stomach. I would never tell any one to try clen however. But yeah I saw you had a log for AL and AH and i subbed for sure. How would you compare them to bola or sdrol as far as your gains and power so far, stronger effects? Def have little info on them so im sure all eyes are on you and the others running them. They look promising. I kind of want to go straight for the AM... I'm prone to lean power and little bulk... I'd def like to gain more bulk. If not that... still the AL+AH looks very exciting, i know you must be enjoying the hell outa it.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Any reg sleep meds make me groggy like im hung over in the morning, melatonin was the only thing i could stand. I just love to dabble so may try the powerfull if i find it cheap.
The S-c and clen work well together, several of my buddies have used them on PCT and cut up very nicely. And their very prone to hold fat on their lower stomach. I would never tell any one to try clen however. But yeah I saw you had a log for AL and AH and i subbed for sure. How would you compare them to bola or sdrol as far as your gains and power so far, stronger effects? Def have little info on them so im sure all eyes are on you and the others running them. They look promising. I kind of want to go straight for the AM... I'm prone to lean power and little bulk... I'd def like to gain more bulk. If not that... still the AL+AH looks very exciting, i know you must be enjoying the hell outa it.
Havent had to much strength gains from it, but im going for a cut and trying not to lose too much muscle, so far its done just that! But if youre looking for size then ya obviously go with the mass, bola, or sd. I usually get the groggy feeling on some of them but the sleep md doesnt relly give me that feeling so I try to stick with that one, although ive read that hgh up works great too, maybe worth looking into. Thanks for subbing on my thread! I kinda figured everyone would be following these threads to see how they worked. PP has always put out great products that worked so I never really had an issue whether to buy them or not, even though some people understandably were worried due to no alpha or beta testing.

defiusg6

Awards
Ahh, my comps hard drive fried from a broken fan so havent been on. Pulled something in my shoulder or back so the cycle really sucked =/ I feel like i could have gotten a lot more out of it if my shoulder wasn't messed up. Much rather play safe tho, shoulder injuries are tricky.