EDGE by element nutrition *5 Week Log*

PT3

Awards
Just picked up a bottle today. I'm cutting right now, only 1500 calories per day. Goal is to put some lean size on my delts, traps, biceps and just lean out everywhere else.

Stats: 6'2'', 210lbs, bf 17%

Dosage of Epistane: 36mg per day (18mg 30mins before workout)

Diet: Carb Cycling, 250g protein, 50g carbs, 30g fat

Other Supps: Purple Wrath, Milk Thistle, Multivitamin, Whey

Goals: At the end of 5 weeks drop 10lbs of fat, put on 10lbs of muscle. So, I want to remain the same 210 but harder, thicker, more defined. I want my traps and delts much thicker.

Will post my workout later...

PT3

Awards
Also, please chime in if any other OTC supplements work synergistically with Epistane. Thanks!

PT3

Awards
Workout:

- Every body part 2/week, except legs, which is 1/week and abs 3/week

- 10-12 reps per set, except abs

PT3

Awards
DAY 1 4/17

Worked out back/bi's around 3PM. Post workout shake 4:30PM. Around 6PM I couldn't control myself so I took my first capsule, 18mg on an empty stomach. I felt very energetic and a little happy. It's 9PM now and I still feel that way- energetic and I can't wait to run the course of this supplement.

See you guys tomorrow

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lofty goals my friend!

PT3

Awards
DAY 2 4/18

Thanks, BBG =) Those goals were based on other reviews I've read plus where my body's at now.

I woke up aroun 9am, had a whey shake, popped an 18mg E, then worked out shoulders. Sipped on Purple Wrath during my workout. It felt good, but my left rotator cuff was pretty sore.

My mood's pretty decent. I don't really notice anything else except for LETHARGY! I usually take 3 Lipo 6 or Phenorex caps pre-workout but did not today. Won't be taking anything caffienated during this cycle.

Just took my second 18mg dose at 4PM and so far so good.

PT3

Awards
Day 3 4/19

Took my first 18mg E capsule 10AM, worked out 10:30AM. Triceps and Biceps... towards the end of the workout while doing biceps, I just kept going and going- drop sets, supersets, etc! My vascularity was quite higher than normal, too. I haven't noticed much of the "leaning out" effect yet, but it's only Day 3!

My appetite is through the roof! I feel like eating more and more- it's crazy! I would, but I'm on a cut...

Just took my second 18mg pill 30mins ago and I feel very energetic and generally happy.

More later...

PT3

Awards
Day 4 4/20

I'm feeling pretty great on Edge, but not noticing anything else really. No zits, no temper tantrums, and I'm not stronger at the gym. I'm glad I wasn't lethargic yesterday, though...

Tomorrow I work out my back and will pay close attention to the "back pumps".

PT3

Awards
Day 5 4/21

Definitely noticing a bit of strength and my muscles are tighter/more dense. I have been lifting everyday on this so far and did back/biceps. My muscles would usually be sore after this workout, but it wasn't this time! Perhaps better recovery? Dosage still at 36mg...

Noticed a little of the "back pumps", too but I think that's the only side. I don't feel lethargic anymore, especially since I started with the Anabolic Pump Tuesday.

PT3

Awards
Shoot, should I work out shoulders today or rest?

Sun: Back/bis

Mon: Shoulders

Tue: Arms/Abs

Wed: Chest

Thurs Back/Bis

Fri: Should I do shoulders today or rest???

I feel strong, I feel very strong... **** it. I'm gonna go work out!

PT3

Awards
Day 6 4/22

Worked out shoulders and triceps today. There are a few things I definitely notice going on with Epi:

1. Increase of appetite is WILD!
2. I'm getting stronger
3. My muscles seem to be getting harder/bigger

Still on 36mg dosage... So far, so good... I really like this! So far I've worked out EVERY DAY I've been on Epi- that's 6 days so far. Thinking about taking tomorrow (Saturday) off.

PT3

Awards
1 Week Review

I've been training really well, but my diet has been off. I make sure to eat 250-300g of protein per day, spaced out every 2-3 hours. But the problem is I've been SO HUNGRY on this supplement that I'm eating everything in sight.

I will work dilligentlyto eat better meals and

So far, after a week this is what I notice:

1. Muscle hardness increased- I seem more dense and "pumped" through the day
2. Vascularity increased
3. Strength a bit increased
4. Muscle mass slightly increased
5. Moodiness increased sometimes
6. Some serious pumps in the gym
7. BLOAT- Yes, I've been bloated. Will be drinking more water and eating better to try to reduce this.
8. My abdomen/trunk area seems to have gotten thicker and bigger- not in a good way
9. I seem more aggressive and horny the last few days
10. I have less DOMS on this product

Will monitor this 2nd week very, very closely. I do not know how much Epistane are in these capsules! The bottle says it has 36mg of EPE per cap, but I feel like taking 2.5 caps per day, 1 in the AM, 1 in the PM, and one around 8PM for a total of 45mg per day for the next 3-4 weeks.

PT3

Awards
Okay, so my diet's been cleaned up a bit, I'm hitting the weights hard, and I upped the dosage to 54mg total.

18mg in the AM, 30mins before the gym

18mg at 4PM

18mg at 9:30PM

So far, and knock on wood, Epistane ROCKS! My muscles are super hard, strength is up a little, PUMPS in the gym are almost out of control. The only side I have to report is a bit of hypertension/headache tonight.

I'm also leaning out and my muscles are very full. 11 full days on, 19 more to go!

PT3

Awards
Would just like to add that though I'm hungry all the time, I focus on eating around 2200 calories and very high protein. I no longer have dirty meals and a lot of the "Bloat" has seemed to go away.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so my diet's been cleaned up a bit, I'm hitting the weights hard, and I upped the dosage to 54mg total.

18mg in the AM, 30mins before the gym

18mg at 4PM

18mg at 9:30PM

So far, and knock on wood, Epistane ROCKS! My muscles are super hard, strength is up a little, PUMPS in the gym are almost out of control. The only side I have to report is a bit of hypertension/headache tonight.

I'm also leaning out and my muscles are very full. 11 full days on, 19 more to go!
The headache is from blood pleasure,take Hawthorn berry and you will be ok

PT3

Awards
Thanks raulob72! I should have mentioned that I'm also taking the following 3-4x per day for support:

1. Liv.52
2. Fish Oil
3. Hawthorn
4. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM

PT3

Awards
I just switched things up a bit based on Epistane's pretty solid effects and my desire to maximize results before I end the cycle in about 3-4 weeks.

I just picked up Element Nutrition's MONSTER, with EPI and M-LMG combination for a STRONGER stack.

Here's the daily dosage this week: 48mg EPI / 75mg M-LMG

Just took my first dose this morning and immediately felt a rush of fulness, energy, even my face felt fuller! Will let you know how it goes!

PT3

Awards
Just want to quickly update this. Here are some things I notice and don't notice:

1. Blood pressure is good (knock on wood)
2. No hair loss (knock on wood)
3. I'm pretty bloated it feels like
4. Strength and energy in the gym has increased
5. Lethargic most of the day
6. No nipple pain or gyno (knock on wood)
7. I'm getting bigger!

I now weigh 227.5lbs, that's 13.5lbs gained in 3 weeks! And I don't think much of it is fat because of how I look in the mirror and also how my pants fit. If anything, there's definitely a few pounds of water weight- maybe 4-5.

My workouts have been consistent but my diet's been freaking horrible.