The Biggest Blackest Athletix Adamantium Log

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Athletix's NEW Adamantium: A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance & Muscle Gains!

Product Highlights:

- Increased testosterone
- Increased libido
- Increased androgen receptor density
- Increased IGF-1 levels
- Increased recovery
- Increased fat loss
- Increased energy
- Increased aggression
- Great Pink Lemonade Taste!
- Break plateaus, increase intensity, and become bigger, faster, and stronger with Adamantium by Athletix Sports.

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine (NAT) was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys let's do this. I'm bulking right now. Diet? Here goes.

1600 Calories Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta - CHECK
1600 Calories 1% Milk - CHECK
1-2 Pounds of Red Meat - CHECK
1/2 Pound Broccoli - CHECK
Oatmeal mixed with Muscle Milk inbetween meals? - CHECK
Wendy's every Sunday or whenever else I feel like it? - CHECK

Training mode? Stripped Down Hypertrophy Engaged.

Workout A:
Incline Bench 5x5
T-bar Rows 5x5
Leg Press 5x5
Push Press 4x10
Pull ups 4x10
Romanian Deads 4x10

Workout B:
Push Press 5x5
Pull ups 5x5
Romanian Deads 5x5
Incline Bench 4x10
T-bar Rows 4x10
Leg Press 4x10

Alternate workouts A and B, workout 2 days on, 1 day off.

Goals? To put on about 5-10 lbs. and hold it for awhile. I find my body works very well on "set points" and that if I don't hold the weight I gain for awhile it'll dissipate quickly. I want to gain obviously as much muscle as possible for those 5-10 lbs., but some will be fat and that is ok because it'll increase my set point either way.

Log will start this Monday or Tuesday.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TOMORROW! IT BEGINS!!!!!

Also, anyone know anything about nettle root extract? Just wondering. If you pass by let me know before I start a thread in the supp section :)

n87

Awards
  • Established
Interested in trying Adamantium/Titanium, so yeah, will be watching.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in trying Adamantium/Titanium, so yeah, will be watching.
Awwww yah. Titanium is great, adamantium is turning out pretty well so far! Day 3 right now.

Ratings are out of 10:

Taste: 10 for sure. Best tasting supplement I've had. Beats out lit-up, which was far too sweet. I love tart, and Adamantium brings that in spades.

Solubility: 7!!!!! Most of the drink mixes up very well, but at the bottle there are usually some white grits that aren't mixed up. I'm guessing that's in large part the DAA, because DAA simply isn't soluble, or so I've found.

Energy: 8. Would be higher but it isn't something I would take for a huge energy rush. It's a very cool energy, like a mental high almost. Not that jittery crap.

Libido: No change so far (from the DAA I usually see increased libido).

Sweating: Like crazy. I haven't sweat this much in the gym in a long time. I have a feeling this isn't just due to the NAT, but also the LCLT. Androgen receptors would have something to do with sweating, right? lol

Both the workouts I've had (today was an off day) I've hit decent numbers. Nothing impressive like on cycle of course.

We'll see where I'm at in another 2 or 3 days.

Trying not to clutter this log up with useless crap :stooges:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwww yah. Titanium is great, adamantium is turning out pretty well so far! Day 3 right now.

Ratings are out of 10:

Taste: 10 for sure. Best tasting supplement I've had. Beats out lit-up, which was far too sweet. I love tart, and Adamantium brings that in spades.

Solubility: 7!!!!! Most of the drink mixes up very well, but at the bottle there are usually some white grits that aren't mixed up. I'm guessing that's in large part the DAA, because DAA simply isn't soluble, or so I've found.

Energy: 8. Would be higher but it isn't something I would take for a huge energy rush. It's a very cool energy, like a mental high almost. Not that jittery crap.

Libido: No change so far (from the DAA I usually see increased libido).

Sweating: Like crazy. I haven't sweat this much in the gym in a long time. I have a feeling this isn't just due to the NAT, but also the LCLT. Androgen receptors would have something to do with sweating, right? lol

Both the workouts I've had (today was an off day) I've hit decent numbers. Nothing impressive like on cycle of course.

We'll see where I'm at in another 2 or 3 days.

Trying not to clutter this log up with useless crap :stooges:
I've taken the TCF-1 from PP and loved it, what would be the benefit of switching to something like this?? Just the added LCLT and N-acetyl-tyrosine?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken the TCF-1 from PP and loved it, what would be the benefit of switching to something like this?? Just the added LCLT and N-acetyl-tyrosine?
Tcf-1 is for general use, adamantium is a preworkout due to the nat.

Todays workout was awesome. Added 5 lbs to incline and got out 5,5,5,4,4. Added about 8 total reps to my pullups 4x10. Only Change so far is the adamantium. The DAA hasn't even kicked in yet!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys currently using adamantium who are subbed here? My workouts have been MUCH better. I don't know what ingredient (or all of them?) is doing it just yet. The DAA I don't think has kicked in as I know how that feels.

I almost never take stims preworkout so perhaps it's that

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making sure to take this everyday as I feel that is best to utilize the DAA. Is it weird that I dose a preworkout around the time I reserve for some halo on my off days? No, I don't think so :)

crazym

Awards
Will be taking adamantium when it arrives, been in international postage for a while. Looks promising so far, I take a laundry list of pre workout not stim stuff so will see how it pans out with adamantium and titanium aswell.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm not in love with the idea of DAA in a preworkout but this combo is interesting for sure. I might be willing to give it a run when I next use DAA. Since they tell you how much DAA is in it, it should be easy enough to dose the DAA on non training days around it.

I think it took about 3-4 days for DAA to completely set my libido off the rails.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Adamantium as well, it's been about 5 days now.

Consider this a sub.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is the only thing you are using for pre workout? No stims?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is the only thing you are using for pre workout? No stims?
No stims. Only supplement I am currently taking is creatine from PP and... yep, that's it. Aside from the Adamantium.

Hit a PR on Incline, I'm very surprised how quickly my strength is increasing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not in love with the idea of DAA in a preworkout but this combo is interesting for sure. I might be willing to give it a run when I next use DAA. Since they tell you how much DAA is in it, it should be easy enough to dose the DAA on non training days around it.

I think it took about 3-4 days for DAA to completely set my libido off the rails.
Yah I take 1 scoop on non-workout days, and 1-2 scoops preworkout. I'm not exactly a small dude so 2 scoops feels very good for me on harder days or days where I am lacking motivation.

I love the fact it's a mild stim product. DAA has also been known to increase mental acuity right after dosing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am tapering off my stims currently and this has me interested. Seems like a win-win to me!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am tapering off my stims currently and this has me interested. Seems like a win-win to me!
Oh dude definitely. I really don't like stims. They give me great energy, for sure, but I'm just not down with putting that kind of stuff into me.

With Adamantium, I just get a mental high. It's nice, smooth, and it's working for me in the gym.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's just give this one a nice bump up, you know, for the 3 am crowd ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever sleep??:eek5:
HAW HAW HAW Sleep is for the weak my friend.

Adamntium still treating me well. Tested my deadlift max after not training it for 3 years, hit 385. Want to bring it up to 500 shortly.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
BBG, what is you past DAA history?

Feeling anything in the libido dept. yet?

Still dosing 2 scoops?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Still dosing 2 scoops?
Been keeping one scoop, I've used lit-up, TCF-1 and bulk DAA.

TCF-1 and lit-up both delivered me the libido, but so far adamantium has not, neither did bulk DAA.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Still dosing 2 scoops?
Also, I've run DAA for a few weeks in a row and kept the increased libido throughout, though towards the end it sort of becomes the norm.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbd!

You'll love adamantium! I took it preWo for the added focus,sense of well being..and also aggression:yup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this! Following I'm interested in this product myself

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed... anything from Trauma and I'm in. Really interested in this product!!!

P.S.com Trauma I'm a medic any room on the team?????:deal:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Riding the bump! lookin forward to hearing about this. I thought litup tasted sh*tty personally.
Me too, WAY too sweet, stained my mouth red. BUT!!!!! It was an effective product for sure.

They are redoing the formula :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBG are you getting any DAA effects yet from the Adamantium?

My fault already answered previously...

crazym

Awards
Good luck, just got my order a few days ago, you aint joking for a supplement it tastes exceptional.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Me too, WAY too sweet, stained my mouth red. BUT!!!!! It was an effective product for sure.

They are redoing the formula :)
Wayyy to Red too! But, I didn't think it tasted all that bad. It is effective though. I've heard they're dialing that back.

Nice updates so far.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried adamantium and tcf-1 and I had better results in libido ans strength with tcf-1

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I've tried adamantium and tcf-1 and I had better results in libido ans strength with tcf-1
that may be because the TCF-1 is a 'salt' form of DAA whereas the DAA in adamantium is like bulk DAA. The absorption may be better with tcf-1. I'd like to try that Testforce2 that epharm makes to see If the chelated form is really any better

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that may be because the TCF-1 is a 'salt' form of DAA whereas the DAA in adamantium is like bulk DAA. The absorption may be better with tcf-1. I'd like to try that Testforce2 that epharm makes to see If the chelated form is really any better
True the salt form may have something to do with it. Lit-up I believe uses the salt form, and it dissolved completely.

The DAA in Adamantium still doesn't dissolve all the way, I end up just throwing a scoop in my mouth to avoid having to try and get all the DAA out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wayyy to Red too! But, I didn't think it tasted all that bad. It is effective though. I've heard they're dialing that back.

Nice updates so far.
Thanks I try to keep logs with discussion about the product, less about my training/diet, etc. unless it's imperative to the products success.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed very little in terms of thermogenic effects from adamantium. Which I find is a huge plus. Not a bunch of extra sweating, no jitters, no overly warm feeling...

Again, this might be one of the most solid preworkouts I've taken.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a nice pre workout while on cycle if stims/BP are an issue.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since they tell you how much DAA is in it, it should be easy enough to dose the DAA on non training days around it.
That is one of the biggest things about the Athletix brand, we don't use prop. blends so that you guys always know what you are getting.

As for the "salt form", it doesn't really change much, in an aqueous environment it will dissociate regardless and considering the fact these things going from an extremely acidic environment to a basic one (large pH range) it will be dissociated more than it will ever be bound so you would be paying more for something with little benefit.

Adamantium mostly dissolves all the way although there is some stuff on the bottom, very similar to most products out there that use powders as you can't get everything to dissolve perfectly in most cases :).

Glad you are enjoying this though! I, too, felt a thermogenic-like effect from this and couldn't figure out where it was coming from, it is a very interesting feeling for sure.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That is one of the biggest things about the Athletix brand, we don't use prop. blends so that you guys always know what you are getting.

As for the "salt form", it doesn't really change much, in an aqueous environment it will dissociate regardless and considering the fact these things going from an extremely acidic environment to a basic one (large pH range) it will be dissociated more than it will ever be bound so you would be paying more for something with little benefit.

Adamantium mostly dissolves all the way although there is some stuff on the bottom, very similar to most products out there that use powders as you can't get everything to dissolve perfectly in most cases :).

Glad you are enjoying this though! I, too, felt a thermogenic-like effect from this and couldn't figure out where it was coming from, it is a very interesting feeling for sure.
I appreciate the lack of prop blends especially with things like DAA where I don't want to be taking too much or too little for my goals.

I've noticed most DAA products don't dissolve all that well but it's not a huge deal really. I might have to give this one a try. To be honest I've never tried any Athletix supplement before.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the lack of prop blends especially with things like DAA where I don't want to be taking too much or too little for my goals.

I've noticed most DAA products don't dissolve all that well but it's not a huge deal really. I might have to give this one a try. To be honest I've never tried any Athletix supplement before.
Definitely recommended. I'll be picking up a second bottle... this is probably going to be my go to preworkout from now on. Cheap enough for a month's worth, and it works!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Three is probably less than a gram left over of the entire Adamantium scoop after it is put in and that includes the 2g of LCLT and NAT so plenty of DAA dissolves even though dissolution has nothing to do with effect ;).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Three is probably less than a gram left over of the entire Adamantium scoop after it is put in and that includes the 2g of LCLT and NAT so plenty of DAA dissolves even though dissolution has nothing to do with effect ;).
Just wondering but... adamantium tastes really good. Flavor isn't overpowered like lit-up, and it's not really sweet, but tangy like lemonade should be. How the hell did you pull that off? lol

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering but... adamantium tastes really good. Flavor isn't overpowered like lit-up, and it's not really sweet, but tangy like lemonade should be. How the hell did you pull that off? lol
There was a lot of tweaking for sure and the flavoring is definitely expensive. We actually have VERY LOW margins on this product, low enough that most companies would call us crazy but I want to stick to the reason I founded this company: low prices, good doses, and putting the customer number 1.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
There was a lot of tweaking for sure and the flavoring is definitely expensive. We actually have VERY LOW margins on this product, low enough that most companies would call us crazy but I want to stick to the reason I founded this company: low prices, good doses, and putting the customer number 1.
Started to tear up on that one :p. Good to know there are supplement companies out there that still care.