Forged Burner review with your primate brother

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says, I will be log reviewing a bottle of NTBM forged burner.

Just an FYI here, I've been cutting for a little over 4 weeks. Here's the current stack for the last 4 weeks:

NTBM: Forged burner @ 2 caps per day
PP: Androlean @ 6 caps per day
AI: Cycle support
LBF: Recompadrol
ON: Protein powder
APS: Mesomorph and Creatine nitrate on lifting days

Time to kill this Sh!t

Attachments

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hey! Hope the burner treats you well bud.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 caps of Forged burner and 3 caps androlean Pre workout this morning with a small meal.

Did 30 minutes interval setting on elliptical @380 calories, Then did 20minutes of Heavybag work followed by 20minutes in the sauna.

Cardio was great, energy was fantastic, burn was nice, felt strong through the whole session.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 2 caps of Forged burner and 3 caps androlean Pre workout this morning with a small meal.

Did 30 minutes interval setting on elliptical @380 calories, Then did 20minutes of Heavybag work followed by 20minutes in the sauna.

Cardio was great, energy was fantastic, burn was nice, felt strong through the whole session.

Good cardio day man!! I'm subbed in and along for the whole ride!!:bigok:

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I can't handle two of these at once. Some people may want to do 2 spread out.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I can't handle two of these at once. Some people may want to do 2 spread out.
I will be using this protocol on non cardio days, significantly spaced from preworkout drinks

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope the Forged treats you well. I wonder what will be the best effect: thermo, appetite suppression, energy, or something else.

Best of luck!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hope the Forged treats you well. I wonder what will be the best effect: thermo, appetite suppression, energy, or something else.

Best of luck!
Energy and Thermo are an affirmative so far

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
OH! I'm in! Did you dose 2 caps the first time out or did you try one first? Just curious.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
OH! I'm in! Did you dose 2 caps the first time out or did you try one first? Just curious.
Well the very first time i just dosed one cap. It was the night before the log started just to see how my body reacted to it. For cardio, 2 caps is great. For studying 1 cap + 600mg Alpha GPC + 2250mg Aniracetam and its homework domination

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the very first time i just dosed one cap. It was the night before the log started just to see how my body reacted to it. For cardio, 2 caps is great. For studying 1 cap + 600mg Alpha GPC + 2250mg Aniracetam and its homework domination
Sounds like an effective stack for the mind there ...;)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an effective stack for the mind there ...;)
It is great.

A litte news today about the thermo effect. I've been hot like i had a fever all day. Fantastic thermo effect with this product (this was a 1 cap dose to get me going today)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is great.

A litte news today about the thermo effect. I've been hot like i had a fever all day. Fantastic thermo effect with this product (this was a 1 cap dose to get me going today)
Nice bro.. I get that Thermo effect from Adderllin. Never tried the burner yet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy that warm feeling, lets you know something is happening!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Are u finished with the Androlean?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Just dropped another cap with my studying stack (300mg alpha gpc, 1500mg aniracetam) and im in the zone. Nice and warm and laser like focus

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Are u finished with the Androlean?
No sir, Just started a new bottle a few days ago. I'm running it for 8 weeks. andro log in sig if interested with start pics on page 5, and 4 week pics at page 12 or thirteen i believe.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang hit a new PR today:

A Cardio PR though..... 80minutes straight on the stationary bike just about 40miles.
Then 9minutes of heavybaggin followed be sauna time.

Weight = 166lbs

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Back at it.

Dosing looks like this: Wake: 3 Androlean, 1 Forged Burner, 3 hours later: 10mg Epi, 3 hours later: 3 androlean, 1 forged burner, 3 hours after: 10 mg Epi.
(Epi will increase to 30mg week 2, 40 for weeks 3 and 4)

Today's Workout (AMRAP=As many rounds as possible)

Interval 1: 7 Min AMRAP
30lb x 1 kettlebell swing
1 pushup + 1 chair dip
30lb x 2 kettlebell swing
2 pushup + 2 chair dip
30lb x 3 kettlebell swing
3 pushup + 3 chair dip
30lb x 4 kettlebell swing
4 pushup + 4 chair dip
30lb x 5 kettlebell swing
5 pushup + 5 chair dip
30lb x 6 kettlebell swing
6 pushup + 6 chair dip
30lb x 7 kettlebell swing
7 pushup + 7 chair dip
30lb x 8 kettlebell swing
8 pushup + 8 chair dip

Interval 2: 7 min AMRAP
45lb x 1 Overhead squat
2 situps
45lb x 2 Overhead squat
4 situps
45lb x 3 Overhead squat
6 situps
45lb x 4 Overhead squat
8 situps

Interval 3: 7 min AMRAP
20inch x 1 Jump over box
5 sit ups
20inch x 2 Jump over box
10 sit ups
20inch x 3 Jump over box
15 sit ups
20inch x 4 Jump over box
20 sit ups
20inch x 5 Jump over box
25 sit ups

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Had to take a quick break from the forged burner, But I will be restarting it tomorrow. This stuff is serious.

i have noticed a bit of a crash 5-6 hours after the first dose. I will note if this phenomenon continues

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to take a quick break from the forged burner, But I will be restarting it tomorrow. This stuff is serious.

i have noticed a bit of a crash 5-6 hours after the first dose. I will note if this phenomenon continues
I was wondering how bad the crash is with it, but its good that the stuff is working well ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be trying it soon. If it's stronger than Adderllin - That's crazy cause Adderllin is seriously potent.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is for sure like the most serious burner ive ever used. I've used purus fat smack, OEP, Alpha t-2, EC, and none of them hold a candle to the stim effect here. Like it's enough to kill a lesser man ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this is for sure like the most serious burner ive ever used. I've used purus fat smack, OEP, Alpha t-2, EC, and none of them hold a candle to the stim effect here. Like it's enough to kill a lesser man ;)
Wow...that is saying a lot!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interested in what happens here.great stuff so far bro.very detailed and helpful.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
NICE! Totally following this. Couple of guys on LB ran forged and they all had amazing results!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
very interested in what happens here.great stuff so far bro.very detailed and helpful.
Thanks man, if you have anything you are wondering (about effects i may not have mentioned) please fire away!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today I dropped a forged burner just before breakfast at 8am. By 1pm I began to feel the crash. I slammed by preworkout and was good to go.

New low weight achieved today 164.9lbs (i was about 185 december 1st) Forged is helping me achieve my goals for sure.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved my forged burner experienced....interesting in the experience since i didn't seem to notice any, but i didn't notice a huge energy rush to begin with, just a drop in weight

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i loved my forged burner experienced....interesting in the experience since i didn't seem to notice any, but i didn't notice a huge energy rush to begin with, just a drop in weight
What was your total weight drop man?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your total weight drop man?
4 weeks was 10lbs....but i was also using supplements to combat the muscle loss from calorie def diet, so overall i had a nice recomp affect going on......i had some ppl log it and one person lost 15lbs

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm back to two caps a day. This stuff is simply great. Thermo effects are evident. Weight today was 164.9

Hit a deadlift pr today of a weak 315lbs. Felt good and had a good sweat going

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm back to two caps a day. This stuff is simply great. Thermo effects are evident. Weight today was 164.9

Hit a deadlift pr today of a weak 315lbs. Felt good and had a good sweat going
That's awesome man!! That's great that it is working well for you!!:thumbsup:

How is the appetite suppression with it?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man!! That's great that it is working well for you!!:thumbsup:

How is the appetite suppression with it?
It's pretty good, I took one last night about 10:45pm for a late night study session and I simply wasn't hungry until about 2:30-3:00am

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
appetite suppression is so powerful for this stuff. Too much for me to handle!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So, Forged Burner is now my favorite burner I've ever used. And not because the guys were gracious enough to give it to me.

My weight is now down to 163.9lbs, which is a 1 year low for me. I'm currently preparing for Warrior Dash!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done! I liked trying out Forged Burner. Warrior dash looks awesome too, I'm gonna have to run it some time!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great updates bro glad your enjoying your run here.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I counted my forged today, I have 12 days left, which corresponds perfectly with the end of my cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, Forged Burner is now my favorite burner I've ever used. And not because the guys were gracious enough to give it to me.

My weight is now down to 163.9lbs, which is a 1 year low for me. I'm currently preparing for Warrior Dash!

Awesome! Glad you really enjoyed Forged Burner ;)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
checking in here:

Forged burner is still fantastic. I stayed up for a bout 43 hours last week with the help of some forged burner every 8 hours or so. Nice stim effect and no GI distress as i've noticed with some other burners

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
checking in here:

Forged burner is still fantastic. I stayed up for a bout 43 hours last week with the help of some forged burner every 8 hours or so. Nice stim effect and no GI distress as i've noticed with some other burners
Nice!!.....but I have to ask...why would you want to stay awake for 43 hours? :shrug:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!.....but I have to ask...why would you want to stay awake for 43 hours? :shrug:
I am a junior mechanical engineering major. I had system dynamics & vibrations exam on thursday and had some materials and thermodynamics work i had to finish wednesday night and thursday/early friday. pretty much a cluster fukc of a week

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a junior mechanical engineering major. I had system dynamics & vibrations exam on thursday and had some materials and thermodynamics work i had to finish wednesday night and thursday/early friday. pretty much a cluster fukc of a week
Well that explains it! Glad the forged burner helped you through it!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sounds rough but good job on getting through it

mathew34

Awards
me too.. i love forged burner products from NTBM! I have nothing to say but extremely amazing product!!