Taman's getting wyked baby!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not got my shipment yet, but figured I would just start with some basics like my workouts and standard sups. In case it is not obvious, this is a sponsored log in that Taurus Nutrition supplied their product and I will be supplying the experience and description there of.

I run a 4 day split, upper, lower, upper, lower, usually on Sundays, Tuesdays. Thursdays and Fridays. Tend to do cardio 3 times a week, Sundays, Mondays Thursdays. Either HIIT or 5 stage hills profile.

Will be finishing up a run of erase and alpha T-2 next week.

Standard sups that I will continue are: Orange Triad, Flax Seed/Fish Oil, Myofusion Protein.

Dietary wise, I tend to run between 2400 and 2800 cals, rotating carb target depending on the days load. May go to 150 ( or a bit higher) on deadlift and squat days, try to keep it below 125 on upper body days and around 75 carbs on off/cardio only days. Fat target is 130-150, protein generally runs 215 - 260 depending on day.

My first log entry will include basics such as taste, ease of mixing, focus, drive, energy and endurance and any other observations.

Any more experienced loggers are more than welcome to provide input as to what else to add. If you sub or just browse, feel free to ask any questions if you are wondering something I have not covered.

Have been on SuperPump 250 and Lit up. Would not say I am a "stim junkie" but I do like some extra motivation when in the dungeon.

If you can't tell, I am excited by this opportunity and want to thank all the great peeps at Taurus Nutrition for giving me this chance.

Hope you all enjoy the ride it is gonna get WYKED!:firedevil:

FINAL REVIEW:

Ok, after about 3 weeks on Wyked, I feel I have gotten a good feel of what I can expect from it. I have mixed anywhere form 1-4 scoops in this grand experiment.

Taste: 10/10 - Hands down the best tasting PWO I have ever had, great lemonade flavor even when mixed with BCAA or with multiple scoops.

Mixability:10/10 - Dissolves easily in water by merely shaking the bottle I used. No lumping or clumping. The BCAA did foam some but did dissolve after about 15 - 20 minutes. (Not the Wyked's problem at all.)

Energy: 9/10 - I initially thought the energy was good but not exceptional although not beaten by other PWO's I have tried, Wyked held it's own quite nicely by comparison. But then as I considered other factors such as no GEEKED OUT feeling (even on 4 scoops), and no CRASH EVER, I felt these other considerations deserved to be factored in.

Focus:10/10 - Actually tended to get to my next set a bit faster when taking this. There was very little on my mind except killing that next set or movement.

Endurance: 10/10 - This is one area where this stuff really shines. My cardio endurance increased to a degree that the first time I noted it, I was amazed. (read the log if you want more details). There were often times after work outs that I wanted to keep lifting but only self discipline or not wanting to overtrain or needing to get home got me to pack it in.

Strength: 8/10 - another one that took my by suprise, as I do not generally associate PWO's with Strenght increase. None the less, we saw improvements with current PR's on my bench (280X2) and squat (405) and getting my dead lift over the 375 hump coming back from 3 weeks off of pulling due to an injury. Was very pleased with this.

Overall, great taste, effective and lives up to Taurus Nutrition's claims. Think they have a winner here. If you followed the log at all, you already know that I purchased more Wyked and other Taurus Products. Simply put, I am impressed with these folks and their work.

Thanks again to Taurus and all their great reps for giving me this opportunity and coming along for the journey.

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also watching :)

If you want an example re layout for a log, check out some of mine to get an idea. You don't need to post daily, but an update at least 3-4 times a week is desired. Each update should note things specific to Wyked re effects, etc. (you'll understand if you look at any of my logs).

Any questions you have along the way, feel free to ask.

On another note, how are you finding the Erase and Alpha-T2? I absolutely LOVE Erase (and Alpha-T2), using them both as staples, and can't wait until I get some more!

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really like the enthusiasm, taman!!!

good luck!!!:yup:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also watching :)

If you want an example re layout for a log, check out some of mine to get an idea. You don't need to post daily, but an update at least 3-4 times a week is desired. Each update should note things specific to Wyked re effects, etc. (you'll understand if you look at any of my logs).

Any questions you have along the way, feel free to ask.

On another note, how are you finding the Erase and Alpha-T2? I absolutely LOVE Erase (and Alpha-T2), using them both as staples, and can't wait until I get some more!

~Rosie~
Actually Rosie, I took some of my ideas from one of your reviews of a to be unnamed PWO you did :)

As to the Erase and Alpha, it really seems to be helping me firm up. My weight loss has slowed the last two weeks but I have noticed some subtle increases in definition in my upper chest, delts and calves. Have not noticed any problems with joint aches (or should I say my tendonitis in my elbows has not gotten worse?)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually Rosie, I took some of my ideas from one of your reviews of a to be unnamed PWO you did :)

As to the Erase and Alpha, it really seems to be helping me firm up. My weight loss has slowed the last two weeks but I have noticed some subtle increases in definition in my upper chest, delts and calves. Have not noticed any problems with joint aches (or should I say my tendonitis in my elbows has not gotten worse?)
Coolness (you are allowed to mention other products in here, LOL) :)

Just because weight loss slows it does not mean that FAT loss has slowed - you could be adding some lean mass whilst losing the bodyfat, meaning scale weight might not change at all. Nice to see no joint issues - you must be dosing Erase right for you, then.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
_

In for the WYKED ride bud!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Subbed and looking forward to some mad workouts brother.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this treats you well Taman! Keep making progress, and keep that diet in check! You'll do awesome!

Looking forward to hearing how it treats you. It sounds tasty!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yay, got a my shipment today, will not be lifting again till Thursday.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yay, got a my shipment today, will not be lifting again till Thursday.
Even if not lifting, you can always use a scoop and give a "First Impressions" feedback post if you like :)

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if not lifting, you can always use a scoop and give a "First Impressions" feedback post if you like :)

~Rosie~

Think I may give it a taste test and and general boost through the day spin tomorrow. However I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and will wait till after so it does not sway my vitals.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, mixed a scoop with about 14oz water this am and drank about 9:30 before work. Taste is 10/10, Very refreshing and tasty lemon flavor (and no, I don't mean furniture polish lemon flavor!) :)

Mixibility/Solubility: 8/10. Mixed easily with no clumping, however one thing I did note was small black particulates that would not disolve, almost looked like tiny seeds. No biggie to me, as long as some one call tell me what they are. (Still waiting on more info on this)

Not going to judge much for effect at this time as it was only one scoop and I will not be lifting today, however:

Although it may have been placebo/psychosomatic, I did note a mild euphoria, not like a high or anything, just very confident, almost an "alpha male" type sensation. Focus has been laser like, whatever I am trying to accomplish, I certainly like this aspect. No evidence of any type of crash thus far.

In all, taste is awesome, ease of mixing is good, effect is TBD but initial impressions are moving positivley.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Subbed, just waiting on mine to start Wyked and Daa log for Epicness.

Forget Tigers blood it's all about the Taurus Juice!!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.
Figured it was something like that, Thanks for the response :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, get to rev this **** up and take it out for a real spin tonight. Started with 3 scoops mixed with 5g BCAA (2:1:1 ratio) and about 18oz water. The BCAA did foam a bit at first but dissolved after about 10-15 minutes. Pounded down about half of it on my way to the Y from work, rest I mixed with more water and sipped like an inter workout (just a practice I have adopted lately.)

Here is how the work out went:

Did 4 minutes cardio warm up pre-weights

# Exercise Name Set Lbs. Reps
1 Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip
#1 235 6
#2 235 3
#3 225 6
#4 225 4
#5 195 8
#6 165 12
Like last week, these were dead presses, set up in a power rack with pins at the bottom which is where the rep started with slow negs. Good stuff!

2 Assisted Pull up
#1 245 5
#2 235 6
#3 235 6
#4 205 6
Noted weight is body wgt +shoes etc minus assist weight. Last set was done chin up style.

3 Incline Dumbbell Press
#1 180 8
#2 180 6
90X2 = 180

4 Straight-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
#1 75 12
#2 85 8
5 Close-Grip Bench Press
#1 180 10
#2 180 7

6 Dumbbell One Arm Triceps Extension
#1 35 6
#2 35 6
#3 30 8
#4 30 8
Even sets are left arm, odd sets are right

7 Barbell Curl
#1 90 10
#2 90 8

8 Preacher Curl
#1 65 12
#2 65 11
Inside grip

Here is what I noted: Energy and Focus were good. Despite 3 scoops, I was not geeked (as I have noted before I tend to have high initial tolerances to things being an addict in recovery). Energy and sense of well being were good and steady. Motivation was excellent but not over the top, aggression was good also, helped me squeeze out a few more reps here and there.

In all fairness, nothing about the above was "far superior" to other PWO's, but Wyked did at least match up to the best I have tried. (This is not a bad thing!)

Here is were it does shine: Taste! As noted before, the taste is great, even the bitterness of the BCAA was covered up.

Here is the part that really surprised me: My cardio endurance was off the hook. I use a Nustep Cross trainer ( I know that may be a joke to some of you, but there are reason's this is my preferred cardio device) and I do push my self on it. Tonight, I did 15 30/30 HIIT cycles at 100% then 80% max resistance. Usually, I have to really suck it up to get to 12 cycles, but I had no doubt at 6 that I would be pushing to 15 tonight. What was whipping my ass Monday was hardly making me loose my breath tonight! No, I was not slacking. One of the features of these devices is a gauge that monitors step per minute (SPM) averages. I exceeded it's max capacity on almost every cycle. It would read 254 SPM and then all of a sudden a big fat 'E" would appear, which I assume stood for error.

Even after that, I still felt motivated that if I had more to do in my routine, I would have had the motivation to take it on.

We are now past 4 hrs post ingestion and no crash thus far. My only real concern at this time is whether I will be able to sleep :)

What remains to be seen is the "cumulative effect" I see other loggers note. If that occurs here also, it would definately be a distinguishing point.

In summary: Compares favorably to other PWO's for focus, energy and motivation. Very impressive on taste and endurance on cardio. Possible cumulative impact to be evaluated. Given that this stuff runs about 5-18 dollars less than anything even reasonably close, I'd say Taurus has a winner on it's hands. That's my first take!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endurance is great for me too.

more volume equals more gain, imo.:yup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great reviews thus far bud, i will agree, the taste is amazing. I had a buddy taste it who is a VERY picky person and he loved it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, sleep was a bit of an issue . I usually crash around 10 or 10:30 but actually got back up and poked around till 12:30. So, as a note, you may want to have at least 7-8 hrs until bed time for this stuff. Could be I just need to get used to it. Time will tell.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, sleep was a bit of an issue . I usually crash around 10 or 10:30 but actually got back up and poked around till 12:30. So, as a note, you may want to have at least 7-8 hrs until bed time for this stuff. Could be I just need to get used to it. Time will tell.
That would be a general recommendation with any product containing stimulants (unless you can take stimulants and have no disruption with your sleep) :)

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that true with almost any stim product around bedtime

What I usually do when I lift in the evening and take stims is considerably kick up the intensity of my workout and usually I dont have a problem sleeping after wards. Adding in finishers to the end of a workout can help make sure your tired enough to sleep and will also help with your weight loss goals.

although I havent used Wyked in the evening yet and the stim effect from Wyked is the most pronounced I have ever felt so not sure if the above would be true for Wyked but it has helped with other stim pre-workout products

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a general recommendation with any product containing stimulants (unless you can take stimulants and have no disruption with your sleep) :)

~Rosie~
Oh yes, do not take me wrong. It was an observation rather than a complaint. Unfortunately, 90% of my gym time is after work, so I have little choice in the matter. It was said more for the people who have that type of flexibility. I am sure I will adjust soon enough. At least I did not crash and burn :eek:p: at 8pm LMAO~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes, do not take me wrong. It was an observation rather than a complaint. Unfortunately, 90% of my gym time is after work, so I have little choice in the matter. It was said more for the people who have that type of flexibility. I am sure I will adjust soon enough. At least I did not crash and burn :eek:p: at 8pm LMAO~
You could always take a scoop a few hours before your training and then another ~60 min pre-training and see how that goes, if it affects your sleeping.

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apr 29, 2011
Name: Day 4, wk 6
Start Time: 04:20 PM
End Time: 05:35 PM
Duration: 01:15

Notes: Warmed up with 4 minutes cardio,

1 Barbell Full Squat
#1 325 5
#2 355 3
#3 385 1 (New PR since working to improve depth)
#4 275 10
Warm ups with bar, 135, 185, 225. All reps to parallel except I did unrack 405 and just hold it and do a few slight knee bends to get a feel for it. Felt good. Could have maybe squeezed out another rep on sets 1 and 2 but had no spotter, did not feel like bailing tonight.

2 Romanian Deadlift
#1 265 8
#2 265 8
#3 265 8
#4 265 8

3 Leg Extensions
#1 220 12
#2 220 11
#3 220 10
This machine has more resistance then the one at the Williams Cnty Y, so I had to use a little less weight.

4 Lying Leg Curls
#1 90 12
#2 90 10
#3 90 9
This machine has more resistance then the one at the Williams Cnty Y, so I had to use a little less weight.

Observations regarding Wyked today: Still good, clean steady energy, great motivation and laser like focus. I am not saying it was 100% the Wyked, but something moved me enough to go for a new full parallel squat PR tonight with out a spotter and then turn around and pull 405 off the rack just to see how it felt. That is my idea of aggression in the weight room.

Will not be lifting tomorrow, but I will take 1 scoop on off days to see if we can get the cumulative effects others have noted.

So far, still impressed and loving this stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats on the pr-hell yeah!!!:cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apr 29, 2011
Name: Day 4, wk 6
Start Time: 04:20 PM
End Time: 05:35 PM
Duration: 01:15

Notes: Warmed up with 4 minutes cardio,

1 Barbell Full Squat
#1 325 5
#2 355 3
#3 385 1 (New PR since working to improve depth)
#4 275 10
Warm ups with bar, 135, 185, 225. All reps to parallel except I did unrack 405 and just hold it and do a few slight knee bends to get a feel for it. Felt good. Could have maybe squeezed out another rep on sets 1 and 2 but had no spotter, did not feel like bailing tonight.

2 Romanian Deadlift
#1 265 8
#2 265 8
#3 265 8
#4 265 8

3 Leg Extensions
#1 220 12
#2 220 11
#3 220 10

4 Lying Leg Curls
#1 90 12
#2 90 10
#3 90 9

Observations regarding Wyked today: Still good, clean steady energy, great motivation and laser like focus. I am not saying it was 100% the Wyked, but something moved me enough to go for a new full parallel squat PR tonight with out a spotter and then turn around and pull 405 off the rack just to see how it felt. That is my idea of aggression in the weight room.

Will not be lifting tomorrow, but I will take 1 scoop on off days to see if we can get the cumulative effects others have noted.

So far, still impressed and loving this stuff!
Awesome to hear... breaking new PRs is always good news! Congrats big guy!

Are you still using half of it for intra workout? This may also be why the effects are lasting longer after your workouts

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear... breaking new PRs is always good news! Congrats big guy!

Are you still using half of it for intra workout? This may also be why the effects are lasting longer after your workouts
Yeah, pretty much, but I generally have it down before I move on to my 2nd main movement (i.e finish squats and finish the rest). Sleep was not an issue at all last night. Maybe it was because of leg day, maybe the 5-10 minutes I spent in the whirl pool, maybe just getting used to the stuff, not sure. I did start lifting about an hr earlier though now that I think about it.

Another thing I noted that I forgot to mention is I assume that the ingredients have some thermogenic properties, because I have sweat dripping off of me and onto the floor after just 4 min cardio warm up and a few warm up sets. This is by no means a complaint, because if I did not come to the gym to bust my ass and work up a sweat, WTF is the point of going!:bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much, but I generally have it down before I move on to my 2nd main movement (i.e finish squats and finish the rest). Sleep was not an issue at all last night. Maybe it was because of leg day, maybe the 5-10 minutes I spent in the whirl pool, maybe just getting used to the stuff, not sure. I did start lifting about an hr earlier though now that I think about it.

Another thing I noted that I forgot to mention is I assume that the ingredients have some thermogenic properties, because I have sweat dripping off of me and onto the floor after just 4 min cardio warm up and a few warm up sets. This is by no means a complaint, because if I did not come to the gym to bust my ass and work up a sweat, WTF is the point of going!:bigok:
I would say that is probably the Synephrine HCL. It acts on adrenoreceptors receptors and it boosts norepinephrine levels up which results in the thermogenitic effect. It also isnt too harsh on the CNS and shows promise at enhancing fat breakdown when take pre-workout. It is a great addition to Wyked IMO, Eric has himself a real winner here :bling:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 1, 2011
Name: Day 1, wk 7
Start Time: 03:00 PM
End Time: 04:25 PM
Duration: 01:25
Mood: Energized and Ready!
Notes: Started with a 4 minute cardio warm up, just to get a sweat rolling.

1 Decline Barbell Bench Press
#1 245 6
#2 260 2
#3 275 1
#4 295 1
#5 205 10
#6 135 20
Warm ups with bar, 135, 185. Got 295 2/3 up, could not lock it out, calling it a forced rep. Looks good for next week.

2 Bent Over Barbell Row
#1 190 8
#2 190 8
#3 190 8
#4 190 8
Dropped weight and bent over further, noted my form had gotten a bit sloppy on these, so I am correcting it.

3 V-Bar Pulldown
#1 175 8
#2 175 8

4 Assisted dip
#1 230 10
#2 230 9
#3 230 4
Noted weight is bw+shoes etc minus assist wgt.

5 Seated Side Lateral Raise
#1 40 12
#2 40 12
#3 50 9
Noted weight is DB wgt X2

6 Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
#1 75 10
#2 75 6

7 Seated Hammer Curls
#1 70 12
#2 70 12
#3 70 10
Did these seated to minimize momentum. Both hands at same time, so wgt is db wgt X2

8 Dumbbell Shrug
#1 200 10
#2 200 12
Decided that DL's and OH Presses were not enough, time to bring these babies up to speed!

Finished with 33 minutes of 5 stage hills profile, with peak resist 10/15. 284 cals.

Notes regarding Wyked effects:

1) I usually do not notice pumps much, unless I do super high reps or compound/super/opposing/drop sets, but tonight, there was no denying the swelling in my arms and chest. Also, there was something in me that just screamed "Oh hell no, you are not done yet" when my arms started yelping with the workout.

2) Motivation was really high tonight. Time was the only limiting factor on what I got done. I wanted to keep lifting but wanted to get in some cardio time before the Y closed.

3) Cardio endurance continues to impress. I usually feel like I want to say "screw it" about 2/5 of the way through the 5 stage hill profiles. Unlike prior episodes. I was able to easily maintain 105+ SPM at peak resistance and was hardly winded (again :) ) Felt like I could have easily gone a full hr (except for bing BORED !) The only thing that did slow me a bit was the DOMS/fatigue from Friday's leg routine.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried something I have never done before, fasted cardio. Started the day with 2 cups of coffee, 10grams bcaa and 2 scoops Wyked. Did 40 minutes on the Nustep Crosstrainer, 5stg Hills profile. 348 cals, 116 avg spm 10/15 peak resist.

The Wyked continues to impress on cardio endurance, kept it at or above 110 spm when I hit peak resistance (10/15) when I used to struggle to keep it above100 here! Still got plenty in the tank but will not be lifting today.

If anyone is wondering, taking the Wyked coming off a fast (ok, only 11hrs, but a fast none the less) did increase it's efficacy.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Lets add some color into this room.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried something I have never done before, fasted cardio. Started the day with 2 cups of coffee, 10grams bcaa and 2 scoops Wyked. Did 40 minutes on the Nustep Crosstrainer, 5stg Hills profile. 348 cals, 116 avg spm 10/15 peak resist.

The Wyked continues to impress on cardio endurance, kept it at or above 110 spm when I hit peak resistance (10/15) when I used to struggle to keep it above100 here! Still got plenty in the tank but will not be lifting today.

If anyone is wondering, takhng the Wyked coming off a fast (ok, only 11hrs, but a fast none the less) did increase it's efficacy.
fasted workouts work really well for me-glad you are enjoying the wyked!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 3, 2011
Name: Day 2, wk 7
Start Time: 05:20 PM
End Time: 06:40 PM
Duration: 01:20
Notes: Started with a 4 minute warm up, got a sweat rolling.

1 Barbell Deadlift
#1 315 7
#2 335 3
#3 365 1
#4 275 8
Not my best night deadlifting, but better than last week. Warm up sets at 135, 185, 225. Belt only on 365 set.
2 Hack Squat
#1 280 8
#2 280 8
#3 300 8
#4 320 8
Good depth, kept the hands off of the knees.

3 Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine
#1 640 20
#2 640 19
#3 640 13

4 Leg Press
#1 640 8
#2 640 8
#3 640 8

Did not really feel "into it" tonight, but that is what discipline is isn't it? Doing what will help you meet your goals despite what you feel about it at a given point in time! So I pounded down 1/2 of my 3 scoops of Wyked mixed with 5 g BCAA and headed to the Y. Am not going to BS anyone and say by the time I hit the weight room, I felt like I could take on the world, but I will say that after my warm up, I felt confident that tonights DL session was going to be better than last weeks.

On the Hack squats, the reps came easy, and a 20 pound jump is pretty aggressive for me on those. By the time I got the calf extensions and leg presses out of the way, the pump was almost painful. I probably looked pathetic gimping back and forth re-racking the 45lb plates from the leg press. See my sig? Mission accomplished tonight. Finished things off with a bit of lower extremity stretching.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the sig brother! Sometimes no matter what you are on or what your taking its just not there, but getting in there and getting the job done is what its all about!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent detailed log so far brother. Glad to hear good things about the taste. I need to get my hands on this.

A good tasting pre workout is hard to find.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, again started the day with 2.5 cups of coffee and 10g bcaa in water with 2 scoops of Wyked and fasted cardio. Today we did 15x 30/30 HIIT cycles with the difference being I stayed at 100% max resistance through out, decreasing intensity only by lowering my pace and making recovery from each High Intensity round a bit more difficult. Last time I did this, I quit at 8 cycles. Again, this stuff continues to impress on cardio endurance. Every cycle past the 6th (had to find my grove) exceeded the Nusteps capacity to count SPM. When I was done, I hit the water bottle, dropped resistance down to 70% and coasted to an even 30 minutes. 258 cals burned.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent detailed log so far brother. Glad to hear good things about the taste. I need to get my hands on this.

A good tasting pre workout is hard to find.
Thanks for the input, this being my first product review log, some feed back is appreciated. Stuff does taste great, at least to me, does not have that "battery acid" aftertaste a lot of PWO's have. To be quite honest, not sure what else I can say, as there is only so much you can describe about a PWO.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input, this being my first product review log, some feed back is appreciated. Stuff does taste great, at least to me, does not have that "battery acid" aftertaste a lot of PWO's have. To be quite honest, not sure what else I can say, as there is only so much you can describe about a PWO.
No worries taman you are doing an outstanding job! Keep up the good work

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries taman you are doing an outstanding job! Keep up the good work
Thanks Josh!

Found another thing to like about this stuff (Wyked). Despite the fact that it has been now 10 hours since I downed my 2 scoops, there has been no sign of fatigue or crash while working an 10+ hr day. :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Josh!

Found another thing to like about this stuff (Wyked). Despite the fact that it has been now 10 hours since I downed my 2 scoops, there has been no sign of fatigue or crash while working an 10+ hr day. :bigok:
can't beat that!:bigok:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 5, 2011
Name: DAY 3, WK 7
Start Time: 04:30 PM
End Time: 06:05 PM
Duration: 01:35
Notes: 4 minute cardio warm up before lifting.

1 Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip
#1 245 5
#2 260 3
#3 275 2
#4 205 10
#5 155 15
Forced reps added (1) on set 2 and 3. Warm ups with bar, 135, 185.

2 Assisted Pull up
#1 220 8
#2 220 6
#3 210 8
#4 210 8
Increased the assist weight to insure full ROM, shot for 8 reps per set. Noted weight is body weight +shoes etc minus assist weight.

3 Incline Dumbbell Press
#1 160 12
#2 160 9
Shoulders have been a bit touchy lately, lightened up and increased reps here. 80'sX2

4 Straight-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
#1 75 10
#2 75 10

5 Barbell Shoulder Press
#1 155 10
#2 155 10
#3 135 12
2nd set was supposed to be 175 but lost it and had to bring it down to my lap and then the floor. With the recent shoulder pain and all, figured I would lighten up a bit.

6 Barbell Shrug
#1 275 12
#2 315 8
#3 315 8

7 Standing One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
#1 30 12
#2 30 12
#3 30 12
#4 30 12
#5 30 10
#6 30 10
Even sets are left, odd sets are right

8 Preacher Curl
#1 75 10
#2 75 10
EZ curl bar with inside grip.

9 Barbell Curl
#1 60 21
Did on set at 60 pounds as "21's". Hell of a pump.

Finished with 25 minutes of cardio, progressively increasing resistance (60%, 80%, 100% max) and then back down. 200 cals.

Actually went on 4 scoops tonight. Energy was good as evidenced by 95 minutes lifting followed by cardio that was only limited by time constraints. Endurance continues to shine with this stuff. Pump after the tri and bi work were almost painful. At home and still plenty alert and not fatigued and I was not geeked BTW (like I said, tend to run naturally high tolerances for about anything.)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used 4 scoops but find I train just as good off 2 scoops. I'm also trying to back off stims a little :p