5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

PES Erase Log

weight: 182 lbs
    height: 5'11
    current bf: 13%
    workout: 4-5 times a week: chest, back, arms, shoulders, cycling and muay thai for legs

on my 4th day of erase @ 3 caps a day, starting have a lot of bones cracking like when you crack your knuckles except on my back, neck, and knees (maybe not a good thing?)

running this standalone just to see what this product can do and keep track of progress. lets see where we get with this one.

GOAL: lose fat

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think you should cut the dosage, seems like your joints are going to hell too fast.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    weight: 182 lbs
    height: 5'11
    current bf: 13%
    workout: 4-5 times a week: chest, back, arms, shoulders, cycling and muay thai for legs

on my 4th day of erase @ 3 caps a day, starting have a lot of bones cracking like when you crack your knuckles except on my back, neck, and knees (maybe not a good thing?)

running this standalone just to see what this product can do and keep track of progress. lets see where we get with this one.

GOAL: lose fat
    If your joints are cracking, then drop your dosage down to two caps daily - one cap first thing and one cap ~8 hours later - and see how that goes.

Nice to see you running it standalone - definitely a good idea if you've never used it before. Make sure that you have your basic staples though.

All the best with your fat loss. Erase can definitely help with this. Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are optimal for fat loss for YOU as well though, since those two factors will primarily determine your success (or lack of).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed...drop to 2 caps and enjoy. Taking 3 caps instead of 2 isnt going to make the effects better for YOU, the dose is dependent on the person. Sounds like your dose is 2 caps

Good luck!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I think you should cut the dosage, seems like your joints are going to hell too fast.
    like down to 2 pills? im just worried it wont have much an effect at the rate
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

like down to 2 pills? im just worried it wont have much an effect at the rate
    Im running a cycle of it right now too my man, 2 is enough for me too haha and even then I'm pretty sore all over. Everyone is different, it is a sign that you have pretty much too little cortisol/estrogen and your joints aren't being lubricated and healed, which is why they are beginning to hurt.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If your joints are cracking, then drop your dosage down to two caps daily - one cap first thing and one cap ~8 hours later - and see how that goes.

Nice to see you running it standalone - definitely a good idea if you've never used it before. Make sure that you have your basic staples though.

All the best with your fat loss. Erase can definitely help with this. Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are optimal for fat loss for YOU as well though, since those two factors will primarily determine your success (or lack of).

~Rosie~
    Thanks for the tips. did not know there was a woman on this forum aha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Im running a cycle of it right now too my man, 2 is enough for me too haha and even then I'm pretty sore all over. Everyone is different, it is a sign that you have pretty much too little cortisol/estrogen and your joints aren't being lubricated and healed, which is why they are beginning to hurt.
    ahah. well i guess this saves us money in the long run. you use any supps to help lube up the joints?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

ahah. well i guess this saves us money in the long run. you use any supps to help lube up the joints?
    I have arnica/glucosamine/chondroitin transdermals, they work a bit. The arnica is great for relieving joint pain. Other than that just the usual fish oils and a lot of water.

I am also finishing off my bottle of S4 which helps with joints a bit.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

I have arnica/glucosamine/chondroitin transdermals, they work a bit. The arnica is great for relieving joint pain. Other than that just the usual fish oils and a lot of water.

I am also finishing off my bottle of S4 which helps with joints a bit.
    arnica? as the homeopathic medicine gel?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

arnica? as the homeopathic medicine gel?
    Yup, you can get it anywhere, I prefer the transdermal to the pills though. The best thing I have EVER used is speedgel though. It's a company my dad works with, not advertising for them though. Just something in it really does numb the joints and help movement. I'll try and hook you up with a bottle if I can.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Day 5

Day 5 of PES ERASE. Despite my night of drinking and eating 4 fish filet sandwichs (drunken munchies) the night before. i woke up in the morning and im starting to see my abs a little more shapely. i mean slightly but that is kewl considering only 5 days. also its raining here new york so my joints seem to hurt more. I always have some kind of join pain when it rains. its weird.

workout consisted of arms

preacher curls: 4 sets of 10 reps with 100lbs

concentration curls: 4 sets of 8-10 rep starting with 30 lb dumbell working up 45 lb dumbell

standing curls: 75/80/85/95 lbs 11/8/8/4 reps

overhead tricep extensions: 4 sets of 10 with 60 lb dumbell (gotta keep it lightweight as my elbows are hurtin like a mofo)

diamond push ups: 4 sets of 20

cable curls: 90/100/110/120lbs reps 12/12/11/8

pullups (wide): 3 sets of 12 (i know its more back but i like pullups)

was gonna do close grip bench and skull crushers but my elbows hurt too much

took one cap morning, one lunch and one in about an hour.
    dropping to 2 caps starting tomorrow as many suggested. next update prolly monday as i am hitting the club tonight and have church on sunday
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Yup, you can get it anywhere, I prefer the transdermal to the pills though. The best thing I have EVER used is speedgel though. It's a company my dad works with, not advertising for them though. Just something in it really does numb the joints and help movement. I'll try and hook you up with a bottle if I can.
    ima grab sum arnica asap. good looks on speedgel if u can get it. thanks for all your help tho man much appreciated
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

ima grab sum arnica asap. good looks on speedgel if u can get it. thanks for all your help tho man much appreciated
    No problem. I will run a log too jump in on it if you want to see comparisons etc.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the tips. did not know there was a woman on this forum aha
    No worries Guess you haven't been around the forum long enough or don't look around it much, then (seriously though, no, there are not many females here, and the ones that are come and go like the wind - Christine and I are the only constants as far as women here).

...you use any supps to help lube up the joints?
    If you're looking for products that help re joint health, look into using something like OsteoSport - that's the best product out there for it, IMO. Or, if you want to do something cheaper, just get some Cissus and high-dose that.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

No worries Guess you haven't been around the forum long enough or don't look around it much, then (seriously though, no, there are not many females here, and the ones that are come and go like the wind - Christine and I are the only constants as far as women here).

If you're looking for products that help re joint health, look into using something like OsteoSport - that's the best product out there for it, IMO. Or, if you want to do something cheaper, just get some Cissus and high-dose that.

~Rosie~
    ty rosie for input on this and the other thing. i'll look into osteosport and let u know how it is
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

No problem. I will run a log too jump in on it if you want to see comparisons etc.
    no doubt man. u started ur log yet?
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

ty rosie for input on this and the other thing. i'll look into osteosport and let u know how it is
    No worries

Please do, if you use it.

~Rosie~

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Day 7

Still maintaining weight 181-182lbs (my purpose isn't to lose weight, but to lose fat and maintain muscle). joints still crack but they don't hurt at all surprisingly even on heavy lifts. I'm finding that I have a bit more energy for workout even after a 8am-7pm class load. The best way to put it is i have about half the focus and energy i usually get from jack3d, from being on erase. which is great because I feel like a monster on jack3d.

Todays workout had to take out bench and incline bench cuz line was about hour and a half long wow.

Dips: 5 sets of 20
    pullups: 5 sets of 10 wide grip
    incline dumbell press: 60/80/80/90 reps 12/12/12/10
    pushups: 3x30
    cable flies: 4x 12 with 50 lb.

honestly a workout cut short because most machines and everything was taken. still a good workout, felt good throughout. I am seeing more veins both before and after workout which indicates that im losing some kind of bf.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

no doubt man. u started ur log yet?
    yup, have to update it now as a matter of fact, had a bad reaction last night and didnt want to get on my comp haha.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Day 9

Strength and focus at the gym were phenomenal
    missed log yesterday cuz 2nd midterms

preacher 5x10 95lb
    cable curl 5x12 45lb
    standing curl 5x10 55lb (burnout set)
    machine curl 4x12 machine forgot weight but did it till my arms fell off
    dips (tricep focused) 3x30
    tricep pulldowns 70/80/90/90lbs reps 8-10
    tricep extensions forgot the weight but it was machine 12 reps each set

muscles feel harder. i can see a bit of sheddin fat on waist. i will measure in about a week to see for sure. weight is pretty much same as im not tryna lose weight just fat and recomp.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

muscles feel harder. i can see a bit of sheddin fat on waist. i will measure in about a week to see for sure. weight is pretty much same as im not tryna lose weight just fat and recomp.
    This is what you want!

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Congrats. I just got my buddy on erase, are you noticing any....feeling to use the restroom but dont actually have to?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Congrats. I just got my buddy on erase, are you noticing any....feeling to use the restroom but dont actually have to?
    feeling that right now actually. i gotta piss but then when i go to piss its like nothing come out. im also noticing that i'm not getting hungry late at night like i usually do. even when drinking is involved. i always get liquor/beer munchies but not lately with erase.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

feeling that right now actually. i gotta piss but then when i go to piss its like nothing come out. im also noticing that i'm not getting hungry late at night like i usually do. even when drinking is involved. i always get liquor/beer munchies but not lately with erase.
    Hey big dog, glad to see it isn't only me. Are you feeling any bloat? The guy I have logging the bottle solo is feeling bloated, I feel it a bit but only until I workout. Once I do, I shed pounds of water.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Hey big dog, glad to see it isn't only me. Are you feeling any bloat? The guy I have logging the bottle solo is feeling bloated, I feel it a bit but only until I workout. Once I do, I shed pounds of water.
    Bloat with Erase? Really? Interesting. Not something you'd expect when you're experiencing Erase's diuretic effects.

~Rosie~

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Bloat with Erase? Really? Interesting. Not something you'd expect when you're experiencing Erase's diuretic effects.

~Rosie~
    Yeah agreed, its more of an abdominal bloat, probably just from chugging such large amounts of water in short periods of time.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

funny u ask that. i did a few days ago but now it seems it all shed off. like i literally lost about .4 an inch on my waist. i got calipers that measure the fat on my stomach and its crazy how much of a diff. maybe its my workout switch but i feel like erase got sumthing do to with it def. i think rosie mentioned that bf% jumped a bit and then went down at end? i may be wrong. but i'm starting to see the leaning out part of the cycle
    damn i miss my 38 special....
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Day 16

Haven't posted in a while but i been busy with tests. Usually during stressful periods i tend to have an increase in bf% and ****ty workouts, but i actually leaned out. my veins in my biceps (which dissapeared for a little while i was bulking) are coming out like crazy at the gym. my libido is also through the roof. I dropped about a pound and a half but i also havent eaten the same amount i usually do (because of all the studying). despite this, strength is still very good.

Todays workout:
    cable pulldowns widegrip: 150/165/180/195/135 lbs 12/10/8/5/8 reps
    despite weight drop, my pulldowns haven't been this high before. so i was feelin good.

cable rows
    dumbell rows
    cable pulldown (different kind)
    2x more diff rows for mid and upper back

Weight: 181.5 lbs

MOST IMPORTANT: i'm definitely losing ab fat
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

~Rosie~
    yeah it was wierd. i assume it must have been something else, however i don't over drink water. if nething i dont drink enough. but right now erase is getting rid of any sign of bloat. my stomachs more "in" than it was 2 weeks ago.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

...but right now erase is getting rid of any sign of bloat. my stomachs more "in" than it was 2 weeks ago.
    That's a GOOD thing and definitely Erase working some of its "magic"

~Rosie~

32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah it was wierd. i assume it must have been something else, however i don't over drink water. if nething i dont drink enough. but right now erase is getting rid of any sign of bloat. my stomachs more "in" than it was 2 weeks ago.
    Thats a great sign
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats a great sign
    btw i had a question for you since your pes rep. my brother has about 1/3 or 26 PES SHIFT pills left. should i stack this with my erase or is it not worth it? also i dont want to burn a lot of muscle. ive taken fat burners in the past (caffeine and thermogenics) and they ended up burning just as much muscle as fat with a high protein diet. will shift act similarly?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

btw i had a question for you since your pes rep. my brother has about 1/3 or 26 PES SHIFT pills left. should i stack this with my erase or is it not worth it? also i dont want to burn a lot of muscle. ive taken fat burners in the past (caffeine and thermogenics) and they ended up burning just as much muscle as fat with a high protein diet. will shift act similarly?
    Elevated thyroid can cause catabolism, but the anabolic effect of Erase will far offset any minimally possible catabolism from the Shift.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

funny u ask that. i did a few days ago but now it seems it all shed off. like i literally lost about .4 an inch on my waist. i got calipers that measure the fat on my stomach and its crazy how much of a diff. maybe its my workout switch but i feel like erase got sumthing do to with it def. i think rosie mentioned that bf% jumped a bit and then went down at end? i may be wrong. but i'm starting to see the leaning out part of the cycle
    Erase definitely makes a difference! Please make sure that you take my comments in context to my experience and what I was doing at the time: I had the gradual increase in body composition because when I started Erase my training was all over the place - LESS than Maintenance ALL of the time - and not because of the product, ending at the same body composition but with more lean mass by the finish of my first bottle. You can see at post #102 in The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE my review, and look back through my log to see what I was talking about re training, etc.

You can stack Shift with Erase, yes. Be aware that fat burners do NOT "burn muscle" - if you are NOT EATING ENOUGH or being silly with your nutrition and/or training (but primarily nutrition), then you may lose muscle mass, yes, but it is NOT the product that is casing this. Your NUTRITION determines what is lost and in what proprotions.

~Rosie~

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Day 17

Results seem to keep coming. My abs are getting clearer and clearer every day.

Today's workout bicep/triceps
    preachers
    standing curls
    concentration curls
    skullcrushers
    tricep pull downs
    2 other tricep excercises i dont know the name of but involve a dumbell

glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin + fish oil really eliminated the joint problems. I was even able to do skullcrushers 80lbs. usually i feel elbow pain when i go over 55lbs with skullcrushers.
    weight is back up to 182.5 lbs
    definitely getting leaner
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

How did the log work out for you?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Yeah what's new? Oh and I no longer own stock in that company for certain reasons, sorry couldn't get you th product

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Erase and PMS
    By SynergyIre in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:12 AM
  3. erase
    By boricuarage in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 08:03 AM
  4. Erase in PCT
    By FlawedGrunt in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
  5. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM