AMS Pump FiXX review

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump fiXx review

I took my first serving of pump fixx before doing cardio. I dosed 3 full scoops and banged out 30 min on the stair master and 30 mins incline treadmill. The cardio was done the day after a high intense leg workout. Normally this would have been one of those dragon ass cardio days but the once the pump fixx kicked in I was go to go. Kept my heart rate about 130 the whole time and burned over 700 cals.

I messed around with the dosing going from 3 scoops back 2 and 1. I found an amazing sense of focus with the pump fix and it was no better at 3 scoops then at 1 scoop. Of course the energy was much better at 3 lol I even did 4 scoops on a leg day and kicked ass.

Energy- 8-10 the first time I took pump fixx the energy was a amazing srs I would give the first day a 15 out of 10! But after the first dose it didn't seem to be as strong. Not overly surprising because I'm a freaking stim junkie. I find with PWOs and stims the first time I use a new one the first dose is very powerful and I do not get the same feeling again which is why i need to start cycling off stims and cycling my pre workouts. But overall the focus remained strong the whole time I used pump fixx (one container)

Pump- didn't notice much of an extra pump from pump fixx but I was already taking creatine nitrate and other NO products PWO

Focus- 10 thru out my tub of pump fixx I was noticeable more focused during my weight training and cardio.

Crash- NA! No crash and the energy / focus lasted close to 5-6 hours

Taste 10 it's carbonated and I made a huge mess when I put 3 scoops in my shaker cup lol the red flavoring with also stain your walls and white Ts HAHA! But it's one of the best tasting PWO I've ever used (TN is gonna kill me for saying that but I agreed to be honest)

Last but not least strength 8- for a pre workout I normally wouldn't rank strength b/c they usually don't give me any strength. However, with pump fixx I was able to add a few extra pounds to my lifts and I really didn't notice this until I ran out.

Thanks to AMS for shipping me a tub of pump fixx. I really enjoyed my run with this. Sorry for the delayed review :) better late then never!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for your review man! Glad you liked it.

Yeah, I tend to be a stim junkie as well and try to cycle my pwo's. Also, I go through periods where I try to wean myself off them as well. Right now I haven't taken any sort of stims for about a month except for the occasional coffee or random PWO when I really needed it to get into the gym. It has been helping because I have been able to get away with half the doses I usually would use. That equates to $$ saved IMO. It was freaking hard at first though.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work on the stim off cycle! I said I was gonna take some time off but then I got my rep package and was also chosen to log a fat burner lol so I'm gonna have to put it off.

I'm not a fan of fruit punch b/c red 40 tears my stomach up. However, I had no issues with pump fixx which is a major plus.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work on the stim off cycle! I said I was gonna take some time off but then I got my rep package and was also chosen to log a fat burner lol so I'm gonna have to put it off.

I'm not a fan of fruit punch b/c red 40 tears my stomach up. However, I had no issues with pump fixx which is a major plus.
Yeah man, the headaches from the caffeine withdrawals sucked, but eventually went away.

Good to hear about the Red 40 for ya. I'm pretty lucky in that way... I just hate things that are too sweet.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review. I couldn't agree more with your review. I also noticed much better endurance and I'm giving credit about that to creatinol-O-phosphate :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks! We have orange flavor coming next.
That might be good. At first I liked this fruit punch flavor a lot but now I think it's too sweet..