PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See for yourself!

Reviews from NutraPlanet:

AT2 + OEP By: shawn

I Started this stack April 1, its been a little over 3 weeks now and I have lost over 10 lbs, and am maintaining my muscle and strength very well, I began this recomp with 2 weeks of full keto and am now carb cycling on my weight workout days M/W/F and keto the other days. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151146-oep-alpha-t2.html you can read my review and see some pics in my review in the forums. This review was about 2.5 weeks into my recomp…This is a great stack!

Great Stack By: Trevor

Ran this stack for 5 weeks. Lost 9lbs and 3% BF. No joke, this is legit if you have your training and nutrition down. I suggest doing some tabata training while taking this. You will notice a difference in a matter of 2 weeks. Make sure to keep your protein content high and I would take some BCAA's with it to keep your muscle mass and strength with cutting up. Enjoy.

Good stack By: Chris

Man this combination has me sweating like crazy with great focus and drive. I am only doing cardio right now but this combo is great for it. I have used ASGT for lifting before and I love it. Focus and drive are intense and increased strength is a nice addition.

Synergy never felt so good By: Steve

a-T2 and ASGT are individual powerhouses. The recomp effect of a-T2 produces a more lean appearance without the risk of thyroid shutdown. ASGT is the preworkout with more, literally setting new PRs every workout with this product. Put them together and you're getting stronger and leaner at the same time. Isn't that what everyone wants these days?

Cutting Stack by Deeerdre By: Kyle

I did this stack (Alpha-T2 + ASGT) back in March to lean out just a little bit, not only did I lean out but I added some muscle also! This stack is very easy to use and effective. ASGT mixes and tastes great...I put it in fruit punch juice and it was very good. AlphaT-2 is easy to use and boosts your energy and cutting appetite into high gear. Great stack and worth to try for fitting in the bathing suit for the summer.

SICK STACK By: Josh

2 caps of Alpha-T2 + 2 scoops of jack3d is crazy! Taking this 3x per week for my three workouts. Sometimes i will take 1 capsule of alpha-t2, it it is still very effective, but 2 make me so thermogenic i feel like i literally am melting the fat off

-------------------------

From Around The Board!:

I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut".edvanp from Ananbolicminds.com

---

Profile: love it, multiple pathways of fatloss and the fact that it
has no 3,5 diiodo is great because no worries of thyroid suppression.
Nice mild mental stimulation , very mild but still apparent. Makes it
perfect for stacking with other stim based products if desired. Much
better than having Stim in it because overstimulated products are
rampant on the market.

Price: best priced fat burner and best in my opinion.

I gave three to my dad and I took one to see the stim effect. I've typed up what my dad said about the product in text message.

Dude that stuff had me sweating my ass off all day. You're right about
the alpha yohimbe being better than normal yohimbe . I didn't get
jittery and I wasn't sick and puking my stomach out like regular
yohimbe product. Tell the guy who sent the samples. By the way do you
know who has the best deal on it I want to get a few bottles for
summertime it'll be great with the 11oxo and hdrol I'm running this
summer.
sanchezgreg18 from AnabolicMinds.com

---

So took 1 pill with my preworkout Jetfuse and it was great. I like the fact that from some fat burners I get an upset stomach and from this I did not. I was also able to go to bed with no problem. This will be a new add in the near future. Thanks so much for letting me try it out im glad I did.Good work PES nice product here!Marms from Anabolicminds.com

So yesterday I had the opportunity to try out PES's Alpha-T2. I was a little skeptical at first, but overall I feel it to be a solid product. The two major things that I noticed was a decreased appetite (due to the synephrine, i skipped my last meal of the day and just wasn't hungry all day) and an increase in body temperature (due to the T2..which staked with the T3/clen i'm taking...). It's something I would definitely recommend picking up as I feel it would help with thermogenesis and get you through any hunger spells you may experience while in a caloric deficit.TheDarkHalf from AnabolicMinds.com

---

I received some samples of alpha t2 for a two day run,So here it goes.I took 2 caps in the am and 1 cap mid day.After taking the first 2 caps i noticed a warming feeling like my temp going up a lil bit.I also felt more alert and also a decrease in my hunger through out the day.I also did notice sweating a lot more during training,it was not like i was sweating all day thou.I also had no problems getting to sleep that night,if i had taking it later in the day maybe after 6pm,i might have had a problem going to bed.On the 2nd day i took 2 in the am and 1 mid day again.I felt the almost the same as the first day,but i did have more energy and today i was sweating all day not just my workout.So all in all i would like to get a bottle and see how this would work for a cut.I think this would be a good product for someone looking for that extra boost in a cutting cycle.– johnnyjuice from Anabolicminds.com

---

Jan 2010 I decided to take a class at my school. And almost all of it was core work... I never realized the beauty of core work until then. All of my maxes went up. Once the class was over in March i continued working hard and ran a log of Alpha-T2 for nattydisaster and the PES boys and here is where you have me today

As of today im sitting at about 206 on a accurate scale

From March of 2009 to now my widest point which is love handle to love handle has dropped from 42 inches to 37 inches. I have dropped from almost 24% body fat to 14.99% the last time I got check a month ago

I give all of the credit here to my dedication, my new dedication to diet, and the guys over at PES for the AlphaT2 which im sure was also pivotal in my progress... Stayed tuned... gonna run one more bottle along with some other goodies!

-FlawedGrunt from Anabolicminds.com

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the last of my t-2 this morning, and did weigh in at hospital-very excited to have broken 200-199 was the weight, for a total of 7 pounds lost during this run of t-2. 7 pounds is very good by itself, but the recomp is even more telling.

really going to miss the t-2, i had very good results and look much leaner. i have had a lot of compliments from friends, co-wokers and family members. i plan on running t-2 again real soon.

in closing, the best review i can give a product is to say i will be using again-this is the case with alpha-t2, after a short break i will be back on it again real soon-very effective product!!! i highly recommend.
thebigt from AnabolicMinds.com

Day 30: Well, I don't usually like to hop on the scale before my weigh in on Sunday, but I made an exception this morning. Weight = 255.0lbs.

That's down about 25lbs from where I was just 30 days ago.

Well, my girlfriend managed to break her tailbone so I've been having to baby her. lol So I'm just now getting on and I had to "attempt" to take my own picture as a result. Anyway, I decided to do a "relaxed" shot for both day 1 and day 30. As opposed to the first pic where I was sucking it in and flexing. lol I'm not a big fan of putting my fat ass on the internet, and looking around at other threads, I can see I'm not alone, so while many people don't post pics at all, I'd just suck it up and do it. Kind of hard to tell straight on, but in the first pic I was comfortably wearing a 42" waist jean and a 3X tshirt was comfy 2X was snug and not real flattering. lol In the second pic I can wear 36s and I can easily fit into a 2X tshirt, but can get into a XL and the only places it's snug is on my arms, chest and back. Still a lot more work to do, but everything is moving in the right direction.

Day 1 before AT2 and OEP Day 30 of AT2 and OEP

- “Luisciphr1” from Anabolicminds.com

---

Now that BW has finished her run of Alpha T-2, I feel I can offer my final review without detracting from her progress. So, without further ado...

First, the numbers:

Starting Weight: 247lb
I looked approximately like this:

Ending Weight: 239 for a total loss of 8lb in 26 days!

The thermogenic effects of T-2 are noticeable pretty much immediately. I began with 2 caps in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and noticed drastic sweating and a large increase in body temperature from the first day. The effects began to diminish after ~2 weeks, but bumping the dose up to 4 caps a day rectified this problem and retained prominent effects through the end of the bottle.

In addition to the thermogenic effects, I have to comment on the drastic increases in strength I saw while using this product. Surely do in part to Anadraulic State and the nutrient timing of my diet, Alpha T-2 none the less played a large part in setting multiple PRs in practically every major movement I perform. I have hit higher numbers than ever before in my life on bench, front squat, deadlift, power clean and push press while on T-2, and, I must point, on a large calorie deficit as well.

I consider most "fat burners" more useful as an energy boost; i.e. take them to wake up, but don't really expect much in the way of lipolysis. They are the energy support to keep me functional during a low cal diet. T-2 breaks that paradigm; without being reliant on stimulants, it has proven more effective than just about every other fat loss product on the market for me. It's a far claim, but it is almost comparable to the results I have gotten from topical clen.

I need to write up a thread relating all my favorite products in their respective categories, just to give folks an idea of what I like and why. But, if you've accompanied any of my logs for any length of time, you'll know that I LOVE T-911. I consider it my go-to supp for rapid strength gain. I have to add Alpha T-2 as being held in equally high regard for fat loss.

It is unrivaled in its category by any commercially available product I have used.

-Resolve from Anabolicminds.com

---

Alpha T2 Final Review:

Here is my before Picture

And my after picture:

During the month that I took Alpha T-2 I only lost about 3 lb, but I do see a change in my body figure, feel and look much leaner and I set PR's on all of my heavy lifts.

I took 3 caps total of Alpha T-2 a day, 2 in the morning and 1 6-8 hours later. The first 2 weeks I really noticed the thermogenic effects of T2- I was sweating a TON and I felt energetic most of the time. After the 2 weeks passed I wasn't sweating quite as much and started adding stims/energy supps into my supplement intake to help maintain my energy. I think my body was just growing accustomed to T2 so the effects weren't as great at the same dose during the 3rd and 4th week.

Overall, Alpha T-2 worked as a great fat loss supplement for me. I would definitely use this product again. It is hard to find a solid fat loss supplement these days that actually has a significant impact on fat loss. Alpha T-2 proved to do what it said, and I as happy with the results it gave me in such a short time.

-BabyWifey from Anabolicminds.com

---

OEP/Alpha T2/T-911 Recomp Review

I Began Running this stack April 1, Dosing 1 of each first thing when I wake up and 1 of each around 6-7 hrs later. So far I've lost around 10 lbs, but the great part is its been pretty much complete fat loss and I have maintained my strength on all workouts.

I've got a wide frame, but heres some changes so far.
Waist: 35" down from 38"
Shoulder Wrap: 52" (same)
Neck: 17.5" (same)

My body basically stores all the fat in my mid section and mostly in my love handles, both have noticeable changed.

Workout Plan: Full Body DC with drop sets m/w/f, Abs & low-intense cardio tu/thur/sat.

Diet: I started this with 2 weeks full keto, after my body was deep into keto I began carb cycling on my weight workout days (m/w/f) where I take in carbs pre-workout and post-wo.

- “srgraham69” from Anabolicminds.com

---

last view of oep and alpha stack..

its crazy i started the journey at 170 is when i started loggin on here about it but really i was up to 180 and then i lost down to 160 so thats a good amount of weight. i really love this product and will continue to use it in the future after rehab and everything i got going on . in that time due to the energy i got and then weight loss i did two all time personal goals

1. did a bike marathon ..thats right 26.2 miles . i also have to credit jack3d as well cause did dose of that before it to up the energy dept.

2. also did a 10 k running

so over all i would def recommend those products not only did it shed off weight and body fat it made def goals

normally i would include a pic but me in a sling is not kewl lol . so however will just have to believe the hype until out of sling . but i love the products and ewill come back !
“newbie2bb” from Anabolicminds.com

---

My review of alpha-T2

* TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION 8/10
After a month, I am maintaining my same weight of 173lb (this morning) while still continuing to make progress in the gym and with the cardio. I find myself noticing more veins here and there. The newest ones have started appearing on and around my core/obliques. Hopefully they're the beginning of good things.

* INCREASE METABOLISM - 9/10
I've been eating a lot! Cardio + Hard Work + increased metabolism can certainly have that effect. Been averaging closer to 2800 calories with the amount of activity I've been doing. I make sure that I'm eating every three hours, more often if I'm feeling hungry before the 3 hour mark. I don't mess around when it comes to food.

DECREASE FAT STORAGE/INCREASE FAT BURNING - 8/10
Well I haven't gained any weight and I also appear to be more vascular. I'd have to say that if I were to go into a full on calorie restricted diet I'd probably shrink away. And we can't have that.

* NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS - 8/10
Certainly no jitters from alpha-T2. The only things I could really say are unwanted side effects would include increased perspiration, and occasional fatigue. I don't know if I can attribute the fatigue to alpha-T2 due to a lot of stress on me this passed month at work.

* BONUS POINTS! 10/10
My log, I'll do what I want! Anyway, something that wasn't included in the original 'how will you be rating,' system that should have been is alpha-T2s versatility. This would be an amazing compliment to ANY fat burner, preworkout product, or any other weight loss supplement. Which is apparent on Nutraplanet with all of the stacks that are available with alpha-T2.

If I'm feeling extra sluggish (not enough sleep,) alpha-T2 + an energy drink. Maybe some extra fat burning; alpha-T2 + eca like thebigt is currently doing. Want to gain strength and burn fat at the same time, I give you alpha-T2 and ASGT from LG Sciences. The ultimate non-stimulant powerhouse (what I'm currently taking as of Monday,) alpha-T2, X-Lean, and DCP; which can still be stacked with a stimulant of choice.

Final score! 8.6/10

That's a great score for a fat burner. Short of a pill doing all the work for you, you couldn't really ask for anything more from such a versatile non-stimulant.

Pre - 173lb

Post - 173lb

-
SilentBob from AnabolicMinds.com

---

Went from only seeing abs when flexing to clearly visible abs relaxed. Delts and pecs also more pronounced due to losing fat from upper arms and chest.

Great stack-- sense of euphoria and nice clean stim effect with no negative sides whatsoever. –
“KingLouisXXV” from Anabolicminds.com

Alpha-T2 by itself: i love the stuff! kicks my ass even harder than EC stack - niCee99 from AnabolicMinds.com

horvak

Awards
I am finding Erase quite rough on my system, my first pill made me feel like I was on speed, crazy rushes and tingles all over my body, not pleasant at all, it is day 3 and I am on 2 pills a day, 1 AM 1PM. I will try and tough it out, I must be really sensitive!! Currently stacking with erase. FYI I am 220lbs 17% bodyfat.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean Erase and not AT2?

There is nothing in Erase which should act as a stimulant.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
this may be wrong part of forum but natty or ben,
can i take the at2 at 4 caps a day? im very stim tolerant. after the cycle of anabeta, t2 and erase, im off stims completely so i will utilising erase and shift + green tea instead for a couple of months.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't the stimulant that the dosage is based on as much as the thyroidal ingredient 3,3-diiodothyronine. I am extremely tolerant to stimulants (yesterday's workout was 700mg caffeine, 8mg raulwolscine and 25mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine) but I still dose AT2 at 3 per day.

4 exceeds the maximum recommended dosage but I know people have done it so it is your call <insert generic legal disclaimer here> ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stimulant content of AT2 is very mild and shouldn't cause these problems. To make the effect milder you can take them with food as raulwolscine isn't effective in the presence of insulin levels.

If you take 1 with food and still have these problems it would be best you cease use of the product. The symptoms you present are not typical with this product.

Let us know how you get on. :)

horvak

Awards
Hi it seems to have stabilised, I can handle two per day, 1 Am, 1 PM, I recall taking my first dose last week with grapefruit juice, I wonder if that had an unexpected effect. I must say my body compisition is changing now due to the AT2 + Erase combo, am up to 4 erase per day, no joint issues so far

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news. It is a very popular stack.

Feel free to keep us updated on your progress. :)

Ben

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great news. It is a very popular stack.

Feel free to keep us updated on your progress. :)

Ben
Second this about it being a great stack...cnt wait to start alpha t2 erase and the mighty Anabeta Monday

horvak

Awards
Cheers Ben, I am dropping water, 3lbs overnight, cannot believe how effective this is! Would Erase be powerful enough to ward off water rention and oestrogen problems in place of Arimidex?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second this about it being a great stack...cnt wait to start alpha t2 erase and the mighty Anabeta Monday
I am curious to know how you get on with AnaBeta as the person with the most endurance focus who has tried it.

Cheers Ben, I am dropping water, 3lbs overnight, cannot believe how effective this is! Would Erase be powerful enough to ward off water rention and oestrogen problems in place of Arimidex?
Erase is very powerful as an AI and diuretic. I looked leaner within a couple of days despite having a short, sharp increase in weight of 2.2lbs~.

I know that Erase is strong enough to be used as an on cycle AI as some people have used it. I would be reluctant to make a comparison to something like Arimidex simply because anything pharmaceutical or not OTC is usually out of my area of expertise and I prefer not to try and feed the customer a line to make a sale.

I will PM Natty and he can hop in here with some advice. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will keep you updated Ben.
It is here tomorrow. Confirmed with FedEx...sweet. Ill be starting Monday.
Will log it with all Supp staples included :)

horvak

Awards
Cheers, that will be cool. I am currently working with a bio signature expert, and I will be measured tomorrow, it will be interesting to see the impact on my measurements! Can't wait.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers, that will be cool. I am currently working with a bio signature expert, and I will be measured tomorrow, it will be interesting to see the impact on my measurements! Can't wait.
That sounds great! Ive always wanted to see someone get bio signature measurements on alpha-t2 and Erase, please let us know the results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biosignature man, like myself. :)

There is a possibility that rauwolscine in AT2 will make you retain a water around your stomach until you come off it. I personally have never noticed this but it is worth pointing out if you have a sudden fluctuation in your umbilicus reading or suprailiac reading.

I would love to know how your before and after measurements look.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking Alpha T2 and Anabeta now. Just finished my first bottle of Alpha T2 today. No jitters or anything, only on the first day.

horvak

Awards
Ok I've had my measurements..apologies for the formatting
The first set were taken on the 22nd September

Measured Area Wk 4
Cheek 10.8
Chin 9.8
Pectoral 20.2
Tricep 7.2

Sub Scapular 17.0
Mid Auxiliary 19.0
Supra Iliac 13.0
Umbilicus 20.0

Knee 8.1
Calf 11.3
Quads 10.6
Hamstrings 24.8

This next set was just today 7th October, I started the AT-2 and Erase on 1st October so... 6 days of Alpha T2 at 2 tabs per day and 6 days of Erase at 4 tabs per day evenly spaced in single doses.

Measured Area Wk 5 Diff
Cheek 11.0 -0.2 * cheek went up slightly
Chin 7.8 2.0
Pectoral 16.2 4.0
Tricep 6.2 1.0

Sub Scapular 14.6 2.4
Mid Auxiliary 15.8 3.2
Supra Iliac 9.5 3.5
Umbilicus 19.3 0.7

Knee 7.0 1.1
Calf 10.0 1.3
Quads 8.7 1.9
Hamstrings 19.7 5.1

I've noticed a definite and dramatic leaning out after only 6 days, my current body weight has dropped to 94.8 Kilos, which is the lightest I've been for years, I am 46 and have been training on and off for years and I am fully back into bodybuilding. Prior to starting A-T2 and Erase, I was using Lean Xtreme and I have been low-carbing for sometime. I still have a ways to go but next week I will be starting a course of Test-E and Deca which is why I am curious about how Erase will work out. I'll keep a log and keep you guys posted as to my bio-sig measurements.

Last edited:
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I've had my measurements..apologies for the formatting
The first set were taken on the 22nd September

Measured Area Wk 4
Cheek 10.8
Chin 9.8
Pectoral 20.2
Tricep 7.2

Sub Scapular 17.0
Mid Auxiliary 19.0
Supra Iliac 13.0
Umbilicus 20.0

Knee 8.1
Calf 11.3
Quads 10.6
Hamstrings 24.8

This next set was just today 7th October, I started the AT-2 and Erase on 1st October so... 6 days of Alpha T2 at 2 tabs per day and 6 days of Erase at 4 tabs per day evenly spaced in single doses.

Measured Area Wk 5 Diff
Cheek 11.0 -0.2 * cheek went up slightly
Chin 7.8 2.0
Pectoral 16.2 4.0
Tricep 6.2 1.0

Sub Scapular 14.6 2.4
Mid Auxiliary 15.8 3.2
Supra Iliac 9.5 3.5
Umbilicus 19.3 0.7

Knee 7.0 1.1
Calf 10.0 1.3
Quads 8.7 1.9
Hamstrings 19.7 5.1

I've noticed a definite and dramatic leaning out after only 6 days, my current body weight has dropped to 94.8 Kilos, which is the lightest I've been for years, I am 46 and have been training on and off for years and I am fully back into bodybuilding. Prior to starting A-T2 and Erase, I was using Lean Xtreme and I have been low-carbing for sometime. I still have a ways to go but next week I will be starting a course of Test-E and Deca which is why I am curious about how Erase will work out. I'll keep a log and keep you guys posted as to my bio-sig measurements.
looks great!

Biggest drops appear to be the hamstring and pectoral, both of which i believe Poliquin associates with estrogen.

Erase anyone?

horvak

Awards
Only downside I've noticed is my appetite has gone through the roof, has anyone else experienced this? I am now constantly hungry.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On AT2 and Erase? AT2 usually does the polar opposite for me whereas AnaBeta sends it through the roof. Erase doesn't impact me either way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
natty quoted me from what i think was my 1st run on a-t2. i have since ran the original version several times all with exceptional results, but i honestly believe that the current version is even better!!!!

horvak

Awards
Must just be me and mynover sensitive nervous system :arms:

horvak

Awards
Ok, quick question, I am ok with 2 A-T2 per day evenly spaced along with four Erase evenly spaced, can I take a third AT-2' so dosing would be rising from bed 1 AT-2+1 Erase, mid day 1AT-2+1Erase, early evening 1AT-2+1Erase, before bed 1 Erase? Also with four Erase a day I am not having any joint issues, but then I supplement a lot of fish oils. My next bio sig measurements will be on the 20th!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, quick question, I am ok with 2 A-T2 per day evenly spaced along with four Erase evenly spaced, can I take a third AT-2' so dosing would be rising from bed 1 AT-2+1 Erase, mid day 1AT-2+1Erase, early evening 1AT-2+1Erase, before bed 1 Erase? Also with four Erase a day I am not having any joint issues, but then I supplement a lot of fish oils. My next bio sig measurements will be on the 20th!

That would be fine, just ensure there is enough time between the last AT-2 dose and bedtime that it doesnt interfere with your sleep.

Keep us posted on the biosig results, im really curious as to what the next reading will find!

horvak

Awards
OK latest BIO SIG results...
Measured Area Wk 5 Diff Wk 6 Diff
Weight 94.5 4.8 97.0 -2.5

Cheek 11.0 -0.2 11.2 -0.2
Chin 7.8 2.0 8.2 -0.4
Pectoral 16.2 4.0 15.3 0.9
Tricep 6.2 1.0 6.9 -0.7
Sub Scapular 14.6 2.4 17.0 -2.4
Mid Auxiliary 15.8 3.2 14.0 1.8
Supra Iliac 9.5 3.5 9.7 -0.2
Umbilicus 19.3 0.7 17.0 2.3
Knee 7.0 1.1 6.3 0.7
Calf 10.0 1.3 9.8 0.2
Quads 8.7 1.9 8.5 0.2
Hamstrings 19.7 5.1 17.9 1.8

Wk5 readings were taken 7th October Wk6 is todays' I've gained 3Kgs in weight, some of my sites have increased but Pecs, Mid-Aux, Umbilicus and leg readings are all going down. I have increased my carbs but I will get stricter with my diet and increase my protein. I am now Week two into my Test-E@500mgs per week, with 40mgs of Dbol to kick start the cycle. My goal is to keep dropping bodyfat and get lean, do you advise any specific diet tweaks? I am training five days per week Mon, Tue, Wed (off), Thu, Fri, Sat (off), Sun. I am not doing any cardio as of yet. My supps are 9gms of Vit C per day, 15gms of fish oil, Vit D3, Zinc, Magnesium, NAC & Taurine. I am 5ft 11, 213lbs.

Apologies for the formatting, it falls apart when I post it. I can submit my spreadsheet if anyone is interested.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was surprised your umbilicus went down so much and others went up then forgot you have started a cycle. A certain amount could be water retention which throws my biosignature theories out of the window as I have no prior personal experience with them.

Maybe Kevin has some insights. :)

horvak

Awards
Perhaps, I need to drop my carbs, although during the week, my only carb sources have been salad vegetables, at weekends I relax but not that much, I am trying to eat as cleanly as possible. However I will limit myself to only one cheat meal this weekend and introduce fasted morning cardio.

I have another session next Friday to check my readings again to see what is going on. I forgot to mention I am on 4 Erase per day evenly spaced and still only two Alpha-T2. I have decided that once the T2 is finished I will stay away, as I still get a bit jittery, as for the Erase, it seems to be holding the water at bay.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suprailiac and Subscapular increase is most certainly from the increase in carbs you're eating. The tricep reading is usually correlated to androgen balance, so perhaps the methyl estradiol from dbol caused a slight increase in this.

Everything else is looking good.

horvak

Awards
many thanks, I will forward this onto my practitioner.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to giving this a run. Anabeta worked amazingly well for me and ive heard nothing but good things about Alpha-T2, so I expect good things.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to giving this a run. Anabeta worked amazingly well for me and ive heard nothing but good things about Alpha-T2, so I expect good things.
For sure, you're gunna love it!