JaP's Cuttin for the Summer with Lipotrophin-AM/PM (Sponsored)

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I was Previously at 2700 cals/day, and was not doing any morning cardio, basically sustaining my current composition. With Lipotropin AM/PM ,the addition of some light morning cardio, and decreased cals, , i'm hoping to see some sick results.

I'll be tracking overall body composition, strength, endurance, recovery, and quality of sleep throughout the log.

Diet: 50g fat, 190g Carbs, 275g Protein ~ 2300 cal

5:30AM - 20g protein shake(1g ALCAR, 1.5g Beta Alanine, 5g BCAA)
7:00AM - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 20g shake, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter or 1 serving almonds
9:00AM - 7oz grilled chicken or 4oz 96% lean hamburg, 1/2 cup of baby spinach
10:30AM - Met-Rx protein plus bar
12:30PM - 7oz grilled chicken or 4oz 96% lean hamburg, 1/2 cup of baby spinach
2:30PM - Met-Rx protein plus bar
3:15PM - 40g Waxy maize
5:00PM - 35G protein shake, 40g waxy
7:00PM - 7oz grilled chicken or 4oz 96% lean hamburg, 1/2 cup of baby spinach, 1 tbsp natty peanut butter or 1/2 serving almonds
9:30PM - 25g casein shake

Routine

30 min AM cardio 4-5 times a week. 15 minutes HIIT post W/O 4-6 times a week. Going to increase the rep range slightly, between 8-12 on all sets. Also going to keep my rest period between sets to 60-90 seconds.

Day 1 - Chest - 5 exercises
Day 2 - Back - 6 exercises (then abs)
Day 3 - Arms - 3 exercises ea.
Day 4 - Shoulders/Traps - 8 exercises
Day 5 - Legs - 6-7 exercises (then abs + forearms)
Day 6 - Rest

Supps
Currently got a ton of bulk supplies im using to make my preworkout drink

5g Citrulline Malate
5g AAKG
3g Creatine
250mg Na-RALA
200mg Caffine
3g Beta Alanine
2G ALCAR
5G BCAA
40g waxy

Post workout drink:
5g Gluatmine
5g BCAA
35 g protein
250mg NA-RALA
40g Waxy
3g Creatine

Other supps:

ON Opti-Men
ON Fish Oil (3g)
Lean Green

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a lot of shakes in there - if you can, I recommend replacing them with real food.

I also recommend cutting your HIIT back to 3-4 days, doing your HIIT pre-weights (use it as a 'warm-up') if you are going to do that with them, in the morning and doing your 30 minutes post-weights, or on alternate days to your lifting - swap it for ~3 of your 30-min sessions. Just my thoughts.

Otherwise, Lipotrophin-PM is a great product - hope you enjoy it :)

~Rosie~

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
There's a lot of shakes in there - if you can, I recommend replacing them with real food.

I also recommend cutting your HIIT back to 3-4 days, doing your HIIT pre-weights (use it as a 'warm-up') if you are going to do that with them, in the morning and doing your 30 minutes post-weights, or on alternate days to your lifting - swap it for ~3 of your 30-min sessions. Just my thoughts.

Otherwise, Lipotrophin-PM is a great product - hope you enjoy it :)

~Rosie~
Thought about eating more "food", lol. It seems like a lot, but they are small shakes, most around 20-25g protein, when most guys are bangin out 50+g protein shakes daily. Honestly, too lazy to cook/eat any more meat during the day.

As for the cardio, no way in hell im doin HIIT pre weights, lol. I feel tired enough as it is afterwards, not gonna try and lift after that. I've been readin all different opinions on fasted AM cardio, non fasted AM , post WO cardio, etc. Everyone has their own views, and there is really no concensus anywhere as to what's "best". Gonna stick with this for now, but if i notice a strength decrease, i might just have to get some more advice from you. Appreciate the input though. Legit already starting to question the amount of shakes i'm drinking, sigh... thanks rosie :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought about eating more "food", lol. It seems like a lot, but they are small shakes, most around 20-25g protein, when most guys are bangin out 50+g protein shakes daily. Honestly, too lazy to cook/eat any more meat during the day.

As for the cardio, no way in hell im doin HIIT pre weights, lol. I feel tired enough as it is afterwards, not gonna try and lift after that. I've been readin all different opinions on fasted AM cardio, non fasted AM , post WO cardio, etc. Everyone has their own views, and there is really no concensus anywhere as to what's "best". Gonna stick with this for now, but if i notice a strength decrease, i might just have to get some more advice from you. Appreciate the input though. Legit already starting to question the amount of shakes i'm drinking, sigh... thanks rosie :p
More food is better than less food, IMO, but that's just me.

As for cardio, yes, there are many different ways of doing it, and you have to fins the best way to do it for YOU for YOUR best progress and results.

If your nutrition and training are manipulated correctly, then there is no need for you to lose strength.

I'm here to help out and make sure you do everything effectively to optimize your results.

~Rosie~

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I've been tweeking my diet/exercise for a while now, still trying to figure out whats ideal for me. Thanks rosie

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been tweeking my diet/exercise for a while now, still trying to figure out whats ideal for me. Thanks rosie
No worries :) There's nothing for it but to experiment with things to find what's best and most ideal for you. This may change over time (it has for me), but as you get to know your body, you will be able to adapt to it, manipulating nutrition and training to keep making progress and get the results you want.

~Rosie~

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day 1

Today was a rest day, so I really can't comment on a workout. Might do some cardio this afternoon. As far as energy levels, haven't really felt anything yet. Took 2 AM pills at 5:30am and 12:30pm. Not tired, but no noticible energy as of now. PM pills on the other hand worked freakin amazingly on the first night. Took 2 pills last night 1/2 hour before bed @10pm, didn't wake up at all until my alarm went off. Feels weird, but in a good way, to sleep straight through the night. Hopefully its recomp effects will pan out as well as their ability to keep me asleep.

Yestarday post WO weight - 171.6 lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...PM pills on the other hand worked freakin amazingly on the first night. Took 2 pills last night 1/2 hour before bed @10pm, didn't wake up at all until my alarm went off. Feels weird, but in a good way, to sleep straight through the night. Hopefully its recomp effects will pan out as well as their ability to keep me asleep.
Now you know why I love Lipotrophin-PM and the primary reason I used it! :)

~Rosie~

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Now you know why I love Lipotrophin-PM and the primary reason I used it! :)

~Rosie~
Preachin to the choir, that stuff is awesome. Gives me some pretty elaborate dreams too, which is fun, until i have ridiculous nightmares i cant get out of, ahaha

Day2

Took 2 AM pills at the same times today, 530am/1230pm, and cant say i noticed any instant or long term energy effects. Had a high volume leg workout today with a tweaked back from mondays back workout, which was killer, but i endured lol. Ended with somed forearms/abs/light cardio. Walked on the scale and it said 174.2. Kinda confused. Even though i had this weeks cheat meal today, which is a burger and a handfull of fries, up 3 lbs over a day when im usually at a steady 171 is weird.

So far, loving the PM, and not so much the AM, but dont wanna make any definitive comment til the run is over.

Leg work out:
Seated leg curls - 60x15, 90x16, 120x15, 150x12, 180x9
single leg extensions - 30x20, 45x15, 60x15, 90x13, 120x10, 120x9
hack squat machine - 95x20, 125x15, 155x15, 185x12, 215x10
calf sled - 90x20, 180x156, 270x15, 270x15, 270x13

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day 3

Chest day today. Goin from heavy weight to high volume, so i'm pretty beat. Stayin in the 8-12 rep range, and really trying to be strict to only restin 60-90 seconds. Took the PM prebed last night, and at 830am/330pm today. Feeling pretty good, generally like i normally do. Sleepwise, got myself some high quality rest, felt great this morning

Chest work out
BB Bench - bar x20, 95x20, 135x15, 185x10, 225x8, 245x6
Smith Incline - 135x12, 185x10, 205x8
Seated decline cable flies - 30x15, 42.5x12, 57.5x8
Standing high cable crossovers - 60x12, 70x10, 80x9
Stand low cable crossovers - 40x12, 50x10, 60x8

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day 4

PM is still workin wonders, letting me sleeo through the night and feel refreshed ever though i only got 6 hours. AM i still cant comment on definitively, theres no added energy, but nothing negative either. Post workout weight is still 173.6, mainly due to my friends pre-cancer surgery burger competition at eagles deli. I'm used to small meals of 7oz chick n stuff, not a 2 lb burger. Was a pretty decent preworkout meal though lol

Back Workout
Wide grip chins - 12, 10, 10, 9
hammer high rows - 1pX15, 2pX12, 115x9, 115x8
T-bar cable pulldowns - 150x12, 180x10, 195x8
low hammer rows - 1pX15, 2pX12, 115x9, 115x9
Wide grip pull downs - 135X12, 165x10, 165x9
single arm cable rows - 60x12, 75x10, 90x8

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I am late! It has been a busy weekend!

In for this!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the fun!

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day 5 + 6

PM is still amazing, getting efficient rest every night. Diets still on point, taking in about 2300 a day. 172 lbs as of yestarday post workout. Nothing major to update really

Arms:
Cable pushdowns: 70x12, 80x10, 90x9
Single arm Cable pushdowns: 40x12, 50x10, 60x8
Reverse grip smith press: 185x12, 225x8, 225x8
Overhead DB raise: 30x12, 40x8->30x6

Lying cable curls - 60x12, 75x10, 75x9
Incline dumbell curls - 25x12, 30x10, 30x10
Single arm cable curls - 30x12, 40x10, 40x10
Cable Hammers - 50x8->40x6->30x7

Delts/Traps
Military DB - 70x12, 80x10, 90x7
Widegrip upright rows - 95x12, 115x10, 135x8
Single arm front cable raises-30x12, 40x7->30x6
Lateral Machine - 80x12, 100x8->70x6
Hammerstrength Shrugs - 6px15, 7px12, 8px12, 9px9
single arm rear delt cables - 30x12, 40x10, 50x8
barbell shrugs - 185x12, 225x8, 225x8
reverse pec deck - 120x12, 165x8->120x6

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts brotha - I thoroughly enjoy both parts of this stack, but the PM is def my favorite aspect

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bro!

BTW just a question.. is there a reason why you are taking your ALA with WMS? Isnt it usually suggested to take ALA before your CHO (that is if your taking it for GDA properties)

Also ALA is a great anti-oxidant so I would also take some prior to workouts as exercise increases the oxidative load and creates a high amount of free radicals

Also how are the dreams with PM? Mine are insane and the most vivid I ever had! Like little mini movies in my head lol

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
subbed bro!

BTW just a question.. is there a reason why you are taking your ALA with WMS? Isnt it usually suggested to take ALA before your CHO (that is if your taking it for GDA properties)

Also ALA is a great anti-oxidant so I would also take some prior to workouts as exercise increases the oxidative load and creates a high amount of free radicals

Also how are the dreams with PM? Mine are insane and the most vivid I ever had! Like little mini movies in my head lol
Well i know that most supps with ala or gymema like slin sane or glycobol suggest taking it 15 min or so prior to CHO intake. I guess i made the assumption that they were simply doing so because that around the time it takes for caps to dissolve (i could be mistaken). And i am takin ALA pre and post. Although i gotta say, for all the $$ and effort i put into makin my pre WO shake, i rlly see no difference compared to when i was just taking Arginine/caffeine/WMS. Once my supply runs out, im just going back to the basics.

As for the PM, dreams are crazy. Seems like im in them for a good half hour at a time, and the detail is amazing, lol. Just hope i dont get caught in some ridiculous nightmare and wake up sh1tting myself, hahaha

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day 7 +8

Pumped, walked into the gym to find all new equipment. Today was legs, and it's pretty crazy how different the feel is between the new old machines. Only took them 10 years or so =/

Legs
BB Squat - 135x15, 185x10, 205x8
Leg Press - 270x15, 360x12, 450x10, 540x8
Lying Leg Curls - 90x12, 100x10, 110x8
Single leg extensions - 30x12, 45x10, 60x8 (caught me offguard, old machine let me do 60x15 like a warmup)
calf sled - 90x15, 180x12, 180x12 (again, old machine 6 plates was a good 15 reps, f**cked me up again)
seated calf press- 90x12, 90x12 (u get the point by now...)

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Day9-11
Not going to continue posting detailed work outs, im sure no one wants to read it. Things have been pretty constant, weight around 172. Although today may be a bit different, easter probably put a couple of pounds on me, we'll see. As for the AM pills, i have noticed a steady energy throughout the day. Wasn't very prevalent before, but i'm no longer taking a caffeine pill in the morning and runing to starbucks at noon. PM pills dont need any more hype, everyone knows they are the sh1t , aha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I will never understand my body. Friday post work out, i was 173. Skipped cardio that day, as well as sat/sun, only lifting. And on easter, i devoured more cookies/cakes/cheese than i would normaly consume in months. I step onto the scale post WO monday, 171. Maybe tiramisu will be my new staple... lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will never understand my body. Friday post work out, i was 173. Skipped cardio that day, as well as sat/sun, only lifting. And on easter, i devoured more cookies/cakes/cheese than i would normaly consume in months. I step onto the scale post WO monday, 171. Maybe tiramisu will be my new staple... lol
What your body does does not always make sense - I'm proof of that, LOL. In saying that, if you've been low calories and restrictive re nutrition, etc., a "refeed"/higher calories can have this effect - hence why calorie cycling is the most effective nutritional method for fat loss, IMO.

~Rosie~

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
This is why I tend to judge how things are going by look/feel rather than actual body weight, the scale is always my enemy lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I tend to judge how things are going by look/feel rather than actual body weight, the scale is always my enemy lol
A good thing to do. Scale weight is IRrelevant, since you can be losing bodyfat but gaining some lean mass and it won't change at all, or even increase a little. Scale weight is NO indicator of what changes your body is making. The best thing to do if you cannot get your body composition done all the time or cannot make a fairly accurate guesstimate of what you are, is to go off what the mirror shows you and how your clothes feel re body changes.

~Rosie~

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
A good thing to do. Scale weight is IRrelevant, since you can be losing bodyfat but gaining some lean mass and it won't change at all, or even increase a little. Scale weight is NO indicator of what changes your body is making. The best thing to do if you cannot get your body composition done all the time or cannot make a fairly accurate guesstimate of what you are, is to go off what the mirror shows you and how your clothes feel re body changes.

~Rosie~
oh i know. But im thinking, i ate a ton, and did less cardio, so i should have theoretically gained more muscle from the extra cals, and more fat as well (like i said, in theory). And actually, i did look tighter then usual. Still confused, aha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i know. But im thinking, i ate a ton, and did less cardio, so i should have theoretically gained more muscle from the extra cals, and more fat as well (like i said, in theory). And actually, i did look tighter then usual. Still confused, aha.
Theory does not always translate into reality. You may not have been eating as much as you think you did, or not enough to gain muscle mass and/or bodyfat. And even if you did eat enough for gains, if you're not eating enough consistently for them, then they are not necessarily going to happen.

~Rosie~

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Ne news in here?

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
i have had nothing to report unfortunately. Still sleepin well from the PM, not seeing anything drastic with the AM. Wish i could post more, but i really got nothin =/

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have had nothing to report unfortunately. Still sleepin well from the PM, not seeing anything drastic with the AM. Wish i could post more, but i really got nothin =/
How about giving daily comments - no matter how brief - on the following (relevant re products' effects):

Sleep - Time and Quality
Energy
Mental Clarity and Focus
Performance (could be re endurance or strength or in general, etc.)
Appetite
Body Composition and Look

~Rosie~

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
How about giving daily comments - no matter how brief - on the following (relevant re products' effects):

Sleep - Time and Quality
Energy
Mental Clarity and Focus
Performance (could be re endurance or strength or in general, etc.)
Appetite
Body Composition and Look

~Rosie~
Lol Rosie always beats me to it!