posted this up on bb.com, figured id stick it on here too

had to finally buy a tub of this and try it out, i dont think ive seen a bad review of this stuff yet........im gonna keep this fairly short and simple, since tonight was only my first time using it, i'll keep posting some updates and whatnot in hurr

i snagged the black cherry flavor

Cons - im gonna get this out of the way because the "cons" dont really have anything to do with the products effectiveness, just things for people to keep in mind.......

- i know ive read of a lot of people talking about excessive coloring and staining..........black cherry flavors got that problem. my mouth was blue as hell, one of my buddies asked me if i had just blown a smurf when i walked in the gym haha, and i got some of the powder on my hands which lead to me having blue fingers

- ive already spoken to cooper a little bit about this, but my tub has some clumping issues............ive got the majority of the tub crushed up, but theres a few chunks that refuse to break up......id throw it in the blender, but i really dont wanna get this powder everywhere! i did notice however the white paper seal that goes under the cap was NOT stuck down at all..........im wondering if this could have something to do with the clumping?

Pros -

- i'll start by saying this stuff tastes pretty awesome.......i was expecting a little stronger flavor, but its a very nice refreshing cherry taste.........this and protocol are probably some of the best cherry tasting supps ive tasted, i wish more companies would utilize this flavor

- for what its worth, i wasnt exactly looking forward to hitting the gym tonight, was feeling a little slugish..........i wouldn't exactly say this gave me any sort of energy rush at all.......but about 15 minutes after i took it all of a sudden i was just ready to head out the door.

- even with the first dose, you can notice the focus from this stuff..........tonight was a good test of this, everyone seemed to be in a chatty mood tonight at the gym, and usually when this happens i get suckered into the conversations, but tonight its like i didnt even notice they were there..........i did chat in between sets/exercises, but when it was time to get back to the weights thats exactly what i did

so far so good......looking forward to the rest of this tub