niCe99's Targeting FAT with NTBM's Thiomucase (SPONSORED)

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the kind folks at NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE for allowing me to log this.

The product can be found HERE:
Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend

ABOUT ME: Been on a caloric deficient since the beginning of February 2011. Slowly dropped my calories and am currently sitting around ~1800kcals a day. I lost ~15lbs (including glycogen/water stores) so far but i fear some of it was muscle. My training currently is a heavily emphasized on a strength routine (high weight, low reps). The first two months of my caloric deficient were strictly on a muscle hypertrophy (higher reps, maximum weight at those reps). I want to at least drop another ~10lbs and see where i am with that. i realize that some may think that will be to light, eat more etc etc but my ultimate goal is to maintain a lean physique year round whilst powerlifting at the lowest possible weight as i can. Obviously that is not the case currently especially at this caloric deficient.

For this log, i will not be updating each day with how and what my workout is and what i ate etc etc. I leave it to the people reading this log to have faith that i am on the right track. I feel that people reading such supplement logs dont care about how the person is doing; they simply care about how the product works and its result. With that said, my main focus on this log is the PRODUCT (see Thiomucase) and how it is working. I will update WEEKLY with pictures of the targeted spots that i applied the Thiomucase and pictures speak louder than words.

Anyways enjoy the ride!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
First DAY (April 12, 2011):

I'd thought i would video tape the very first opening of the product....something one would expect when first purchasing and opening the product.

It smelt like COCCA with a hint of another pleasant aroma that i cant figure out. Upon application, it doesnt smell at all which is a good thing because i dont want to go around smelling like thiomucase (not that it smells bad or anything but i have other products to make me smell better :p)

The product is VERY smooth and spreadable. When spreading it on myself, it was very easy and no hassel. It dries within 1 minute after application which is a good thing. The best thing i noticed so far is the product acts and feels like a skin moisturizer: my skin was a bit smoother as if i actually applied a skin moisturizer on. After applying, there was NO PAIN as is traditionally associated with Eviscerate. There is, however, a little bit of heat radiating from the applied area but it is nothing that would bother someone.

I plan to apply this product twice a day (morning and night) everyday. I am massaging it in pretty roughly to make sure it gets in.

SITES OF APPLICATION:
Chest, near the nipples and under arm pit
Abdominals (upper and lower)
Love handles
and
the back near the love handles

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to sub.. Lets do this brudda!

I'll be using this product next month!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd brudda!! Interested in seeing what this stuff can do...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too :D I'm mostly hoping for some skin tightening more than fat loss, but not like i'd complain
Haven't seen any logs on this yet.. So I'm stoked to see what this can do. And nice99 was awesome and put up befores so we can really see what this does for him :yup:

nice99 you do a great job at logging bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't seen any logs on this yet.. So I'm stoked to see what this can do. And nice99 was awesome and put up befores so we can really see what this does for him :yup:

nice99 you do a great job at logging bro!
Agreed. I love the video bro! that is a nice touch and it is a very good thing you put in some befores for us:yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, can't wait to see how this product works for you!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. i'll try to maintain the same lighting and same area when taking the photos

next update will be next weekend!

also, thinking of spreading it over my entire midsection rather than just the areas mentioned since it looks like thiomucase will last a LONG time

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In :yup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys. i'll try to maintain the same lighting and same area when taking the photos

next update will be next weekend!

also, thinking of spreading it over my entire midsection rather than just the areas mentioned since it looks like thiomucase will last a LONG time
Nice. Keep us updated buddy!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what this can do!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Just a tiny update:

First day workout with the thiomucase. No uncomfortable skin burning caused by the thiomucase from sweat or just regular body heat from the workout itself. Thats a plus since eviscerate BURNS hard when i do my workouts which becomes uncomfortable.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am burning on Eviscerate right now!!! I was in a hot conference room sitting in a leather chair and it kept getting hotter and more uncomfortable!!!

Good to hear the Thio doesn't hurt!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Update: April 19/2011

I'm gonna skip the pictures this week since there hasn't been a significant difference so far.

Thiomucase, everything is going good. Easy application and it dries fast. What i do notice, and i'm trying to cross out of my head that it is placebo, is that i LOOK a bit tighter. It really does take excess water out underneath the skin from what i can see. I am relatively bloated by the mid afternoon but this time around it seems to not have been that evident. I am liking that aspect so far and i will keep a keen eye on that characteristic because i believe it may be placebo from my eyes.

Another key characteristic i want to talk about is that there is a SLIGHT thermo effect from this product. I dont know if the Caffeine or the Yohimbine is taken in transderminal but i can feel it for sure albeit nothing significant. You dont feel it during the day like taking a direct stimulant product. No, instead i really noticed it when i apply it at night. When going to sleep, my head is RACING with thoughts and my heart rate is slightly elevated and i generally have a difficult time sleeping....even if i am tired. I tried a night where i did not apply an application of thiomucase at night and that seem to help me with getting to sleep. It must be noted that i didnt have any sleeping difficultes prior to using thiomucase. Since then, i been applying thiomucase a LOT earlier in the afternoon rather than pre-bed.

Lastly, to go along with the above note, there is very very very slight heat radiating from the site of application of thiomucase. It is very insignificant but just thought i should mention that.

EDIT: I also want to mention that i am NOT taking any other fat loss/stimulant products.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the ingredient list is not posted anywhere on the net. I'll type it out later tonight so people know what they are buying...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 Update: April 19/2011

I'm gonna skip the pictures this week since there hasn't been a significant difference so far.

Thiomucase, everything is going good. Easy application and it dries fast. What i do notice, and i'm trying to cross out of my head that it is placebo, is that i LOOK a bit tighter. It really does take excess water out underneath the skin from what i can see. I am relatively bloated by the mid afternoon but this time around it seems to not have been that evident. I am liking that aspect so far and i will keep a keen eye on that characteristic because i believe it may be placebo from my eyes.

Another key characteristic i want to talk about is that there is a SLIGHT thermo effect from this product. I dont know if the Caffeine or the Yohimbine is taken in transderminal but i can feel it for sure albeit nothing significant. You dont feel it during the day like taking a direct stimulant product. No, instead i really noticed it when i apply it at night. When going to sleep, my head is RACING with thoughts and my heart rate is slightly elevated and i generally have a difficult time sleeping....even if i am tired. I tried a night where i did not apply an application of thiomucase at night and that seem to help me with getting to sleep. It must be noted that i didnt have any sleeping difficultes prior to using thiomucase. Since then, i been applying thiomucase a LOT earlier in the afternoon rather than pre-bed.

Lastly, to go along with the above note, there is very very very slight heat radiating from the site of application of thiomucase. It is very insignificant but just thought i should mention that.

EDIT: I also want to mention that i am NOT taking any other fat loss/stimulant products.
Others have mentioned about the thermo effect as well. I'm pretty excited to try this product out next month! Thanks for the detailed updates bud.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Update: April 26, 2011

As promised, here are the ingredients listed on Thiomucase:

Deionized water, aloe vera, glycerin, glyceryl, stearate, silk protein, vitamin E, dimethicone, allantoin, panthenol, Lanolin, caffeine, yohimbe, 135 TRU mucopolysaccharides., preservative

I decided to just do pre-log and post-log photos as a weekly basis photo shoot would be pointless in my opinion; can't tell a significant difference on a week to week basis.

As for thiomucase, not much to report. The thermo effect i experienced last week has disappear....possible due to me getting accustomed to it. The water being pulled out from the fat is still present but with minimal difference in appearance (i believe water being pulled out is not significant enough to show any major changes to physique possible due to my higher body fat composition). Lastly, although i have been losing fat just being on a caloric deficit, i feel thiomucase is not really contributing to a localized "fat burning effect" by releasing fat from the applied area.

With respect to Thiomucase as a product, i really have nothing else to say. Hopefully next weeks update will invoke a more interesting update.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the honest and detailed feedback bro. Hopefully this next week will be more eventful for you ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think in the case of topical fatburners, you don't notice much until a couple weeks or so. I know when I use Eviscerate it burns (and I want to think I'm seeing change), but it takes 2-3 weeks to really notice a difference IMO. I'd rather not feel the burn and keep it going night and day!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates so far man....looking forward to the end result

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed updates, man. You keep a good log.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think in the case of topical fatburners, you don't notice much until a couple weeks or so. I know when I use Eviscerate it burns (and I want to think I'm seeing change), but it takes 2-3 weeks to really notice a difference IMO. I'd rather not feel the burn and keep it going night and day!

Yeh there is a lot of truth in that. The long run and ending results are what tell the story...:yup:

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you in that respect.

With that said,

Week 3 Update - May 3, 2011

As mentioned in the previous updates, application and smell has been consistent with this product. I am still having a hard time noticing any effect with respect to getting any excess water pulled out from underneath the skin at the site of application. Now for fat loss, i AM maintaining my weight but from a visual perspective, it APPEARS that i am getting a tad leaner in the sites of application. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I have about a week left of Thiomucase and i'll be posting Final review as well as after pictures next week.

Cheers

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honest update.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard from a few ppl that used it, you gotta be pretty lean already to notice the effects. I don't really think this product will help burn any BF so much. Just if you're ripped already this will help bring in more cuts and you'll look even more ripped.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Final Review - May 8/2011:

I have about three days left worth of Thiomucase. Thought i might post up a final review.

As discussed above, there is a MILD cocoa scent to this product although once applied on the skin, the scent disappears or at least lingers very mildly. It won't affect your "natural" scent or if you were to wear cologne.

Application is a breeze. The product itself is NOT sticky nor will it adhere to your clothing. Smearing it across your skin is very easy; essentially it is very spreadable. Drying of the product on the skin is very fast. About 2 minutes and I would say that it is dry enough so that one can put on a shirt with confidence that it would smear onto the shirt unlike Eviscerate.

There is NO burning sensation upon application. Also, at the beginning of the log, there was a slight localized themo effect at the site of application. This effect quickly disappear though; perhaps just me getting accustomed to it.

What I like about this product is that is makes my skin relatively smooth. I wouldn't compare this to a moisturizer but it does give some effect to producing a more smooth skin. This is a plus since this product acts as a 2in1 product.

I should also mention that the product itself will last for a bit of time (~6 months at least at two application a day). I was applying thiomucase on average three times a day due to excess showers and such. I also applied it pre-workout/post-workout. If one were to apply it two times a day, then it could be stretch out. Good value.

As someone noted above, I feel this product should be used for the intention of removing excess water out from underneath the skin. I believe i noticed this at the beginning of the log but low and behold, the placebo effect is a very powerful one. By the end of the log, i was convinced that there was no noticeable effect of any water removal from underneath the skin. My proposal to this is that I still retain a higher bodyfat to really see this difference. I would have hope for a more targeted fat release mechanism from the product itself (which is advertised as so) rather than for water removal. With that said, I feel this product will ONLY benefit a person who has a relatively low body fat. I do not believe that there was any significant reduction of fat at the targeted areas I stated at the beginning of the log.

Final Verdict:
From this experience, I would NOT purchase this product for the intention of targeted fat loss (I still prefer Eviscerate). However, if i were to attain a lower body fat, I would be tempted to pick up Thiomucase simply to see if the product will work with what it was intended to do (remove excess water and make one appear less bloated, more ripped). The driving force for me to pick this product up again is simply the price of it and how much of the product one can stretch out.

Thanks again to the Need2buildmuscle team for allowing me to log this. I thought it was a bummer that you selected me to be honest: people could not see the potential of this product. I do remember that there are other members that got selected for thiomucase where they have lower body fat. I suggest any potential customers to check their logs out. This will however send a message to the more higher body fat consumer to save their money until they attain a lower body fat as to where they can fully appreciate the product.

Final Pictures. First Picture is After (May 8/2011). Second Picture is Before (April 12/2011)

Lastly, I thought this claim was pretty neat. "Its natural component ,Caffeine & Yohimbe acts directly upon orange peel skin - reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage." I decided to try it out. Unfortunately, the orange peel didnt shrink or oxidize even after 10 minutes of waiting.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard from a few ppl that used it, you gotta be pretty lean already to notice the effects. I don't really think this product will help burn any BF so much. Just if you're ripped already this will help bring in more cuts and you'll look even more ripped.
That makes a lot of sense...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man!! :thumbsup: