niCe99's Targeting FAT with NTBM's Thiomucase (SPONSORED)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up niCe99's Targeting FAT with NTBM's Thiomucase (SPONSORED)


    Thanks to the kind folks at NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE for allowing me to log this.

    The product can be found HERE:
    Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend

    ABOUT ME: Been on a caloric deficient since the beginning of February 2011. Slowly dropped my calories and am currently sitting around ~1800kcals a day. I lost ~15lbs (including glycogen/water stores) so far but i fear some of it was muscle. My training currently is a heavily emphasized on a strength routine (high weight, low reps). The first two months of my caloric deficient were strictly on a muscle hypertrophy (higher reps, maximum weight at those reps). I want to at least drop another ~10lbs and see where i am with that. i realize that some may think that will be to light, eat more etc etc but my ultimate goal is to maintain a lean physique year round whilst powerlifting at the lowest possible weight as i can. Obviously that is not the case currently especially at this caloric deficient.

    For this log, i will not be updating each day with how and what my workout is and what i ate etc etc. I leave it to the people reading this log to have faith that i am on the right track. I feel that people reading such supplement logs dont care about how the person is doing; they simply care about how the product works and its result. With that said, my main focus on this log is the PRODUCT (see Thiomucase) and how it is working. I will update WEEKLY with pictures of the targeted spots that i applied the Thiomucase and pictures speak louder than words.

    Anyways enjoy the ride!


  2. First DAY (April 12, 2011):

    I'd thought i would video tape the very first opening of the product....something one would expect when first purchasing and opening the product.



    It smelt like COCCA with a hint of another pleasant aroma that i cant figure out. Upon application, it doesnt smell at all which is a good thing because i dont want to go around smelling like thiomucase (not that it smells bad or anything but i have other products to make me smell better )

    The product is VERY smooth and spreadable. When spreading it on myself, it was very easy and no hassel. It dries within 1 minute after application which is a good thing. The best thing i noticed so far is the product acts and feels like a skin moisturizer: my skin was a bit smoother as if i actually applied a skin moisturizer on. After applying, there was NO PAIN as is traditionally associated with Eviscerate. There is, however, a little bit of heat radiating from the applied area but it is nothing that would bother someone.

    I plan to apply this product twice a day (morning and night) everyday. I am massaging it in pretty roughly to make sure it gets in.


    SITES OF APPLICATION:
    Chest, near the nipples and under arm pit
    Abdominals (upper and lower)
    Love handles
    and
    the back near the love handles





    •   
       


  3. 1st to sub.. Lets do this brudda!

    I'll be using this product next month!
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    1st to sub.. Lets do this brudda!

    I'll be using this product next month!
    Me too I'm mostly hoping for some skin tightening more than fat loss, but not like i'd complain
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Subd brudda!! Interested in seeing what this stuff can do...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Me too I'm mostly hoping for some skin tightening more than fat loss, but not like i'd complain
    Haven't seen any logs on this yet.. So I'm stoked to see what this can do. And nice99 was awesome and put up befores so we can really see what this does for him

    nice99 you do a great job at logging bro!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Haven't seen any logs on this yet.. So I'm stoked to see what this can do. And nice99 was awesome and put up befores so we can really see what this does for him

    nice99 you do a great job at logging bro!
    Agreed. I love the video bro! that is a nice touch and it is a very good thing you put in some befores for us
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. Nice man, can't wait to see how this product works for you!

  9. thanks guys. i'll try to maintain the same lighting and same area when taking the photos

    next update will be next weekend!

    also, thinking of spreading it over my entire midsection rather than just the areas mentioned since it looks like thiomucase will last a LONG time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    thanks guys. i'll try to maintain the same lighting and same area when taking the photos

    next update will be next weekend!

    also, thinking of spreading it over my entire midsection rather than just the areas mentioned since it looks like thiomucase will last a LONG time
    Nice. Keep us updated buddy!

  11. Looking forward to seeing what this can do!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. def in on this one lets see what this stuff can do!!

  13. Just a tiny update:

    First day workout with the thiomucase. No uncomfortable skin burning caused by the thiomucase from sweat or just regular body heat from the workout itself. Thats a plus since eviscerate BURNS hard when i do my workouts which becomes uncomfortable.

  14. I am burning on Eviscerate right now!!! I was in a hot conference room sitting in a leather chair and it kept getting hotter and more uncomfortable!!!

    Good to hear the Thio doesn't hurt!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  15. Week 1 Update: April 19/2011

    I'm gonna skip the pictures this week since there hasn't been a significant difference so far.

    Thiomucase, everything is going good. Easy application and it dries fast. What i do notice, and i'm trying to cross out of my head that it is placebo, is that i LOOK a bit tighter. It really does take excess water out underneath the skin from what i can see. I am relatively bloated by the mid afternoon but this time around it seems to not have been that evident. I am liking that aspect so far and i will keep a keen eye on that characteristic because i believe it may be placebo from my eyes.

    Another key characteristic i want to talk about is that there is a SLIGHT thermo effect from this product. I dont know if the Caffeine or the Yohimbine is taken in transderminal but i can feel it for sure albeit nothing significant. You dont feel it during the day like taking a direct stimulant product. No, instead i really noticed it when i apply it at night. When going to sleep, my head is RACING with thoughts and my heart rate is slightly elevated and i generally have a difficult time sleeping....even if i am tired. I tried a night where i did not apply an application of thiomucase at night and that seem to help me with getting to sleep. It must be noted that i didnt have any sleeping difficultes prior to using thiomucase. Since then, i been applying thiomucase a LOT earlier in the afternoon rather than pre-bed.

    Lastly, to go along with the above note, there is very very very slight heat radiating from the site of application of thiomucase. It is very insignificant but just thought i should mention that.

    EDIT: I also want to mention that i am NOT taking any other fat loss/stimulant products.

  16. I noticed the ingredient list is not posted anywhere on the net. I'll type it out later tonight so people know what they are buying...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Week 1 Update: April 19/2011

    I'm gonna skip the pictures this week since there hasn't been a significant difference so far.

    Thiomucase, everything is going good. Easy application and it dries fast. What i do notice, and i'm trying to cross out of my head that it is placebo, is that i LOOK a bit tighter. It really does take excess water out underneath the skin from what i can see. I am relatively bloated by the mid afternoon but this time around it seems to not have been that evident. I am liking that aspect so far and i will keep a keen eye on that characteristic because i believe it may be placebo from my eyes.

    Another key characteristic i want to talk about is that there is a SLIGHT thermo effect from this product. I dont know if the Caffeine or the Yohimbine is taken in transderminal but i can feel it for sure albeit nothing significant. You dont feel it during the day like taking a direct stimulant product. No, instead i really noticed it when i apply it at night. When going to sleep, my head is RACING with thoughts and my heart rate is slightly elevated and i generally have a difficult time sleeping....even if i am tired. I tried a night where i did not apply an application of thiomucase at night and that seem to help me with getting to sleep. It must be noted that i didnt have any sleeping difficultes prior to using thiomucase. Since then, i been applying thiomucase a LOT earlier in the afternoon rather than pre-bed.

    Lastly, to go along with the above note, there is very very very slight heat radiating from the site of application of thiomucase. It is very insignificant but just thought i should mention that.

    EDIT: I also want to mention that i am NOT taking any other fat loss/stimulant products.
    Others have mentioned about the thermo effect as well. I'm pretty excited to try this product out next month! Thanks for the detailed updates bud.

  18. good start here bro

  19. Week 2 Update: April 26, 2011

    As promised, here are the ingredients listed on Thiomucase:

    Deionized water, aloe vera, glycerin, glyceryl, stearate, silk protein, vitamin E, dimethicone, allantoin, panthenol, Lanolin, caffeine, yohimbe, 135 TRU mucopolysaccharides., preservative

    I decided to just do pre-log and post-log photos as a weekly basis photo shoot would be pointless in my opinion; can't tell a significant difference on a week to week basis.

    As for thiomucase, not much to report. The thermo effect i experienced last week has disappear....possible due to me getting accustomed to it. The water being pulled out from the fat is still present but with minimal difference in appearance (i believe water being pulled out is not significant enough to show any major changes to physique possible due to my higher body fat composition). Lastly, although i have been losing fat just being on a caloric deficit, i feel thiomucase is not really contributing to a localized "fat burning effect" by releasing fat from the applied area.

    With respect to Thiomucase as a product, i really have nothing else to say. Hopefully next weeks update will invoke a more interesting update.

  20. Appreciate the honest and detailed feedback bro. Hopefully this next week will be more eventful for you
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. I think in the case of topical fatburners, you don't notice much until a couple weeks or so. I know when I use Eviscerate it burns (and I want to think I'm seeing change), but it takes 2-3 weeks to really notice a difference IMO. I'd rather not feel the burn and keep it going night and day!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Nice updates so far man....looking forward to the end result

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I think in the case of topical fatburners, you don't notice much until a couple weeks or so. I know when I use Eviscerate it burns (and I want to think I'm seeing change), but it takes 2-3 weeks to really notice a difference IMO. I'd rather not feel the burn and keep it going night and day!

    Yeh there is a lot of truth in that. The long run and ending results are what tell the story...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. solid updates here bro

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I think in the case of topical fatburners, you don't notice much until a couple weeks or so. I know when I use Eviscerate it burns (and I want to think I'm seeing change), but it takes 2-3 weeks to really notice a difference IMO. I'd rather not feel the burn and keep it going night and day!
    I do agree with you in that respect.

    With that said,

    Week 3 Update - May 3, 2011

    As mentioned in the previous updates, application and smell has been consistent with this product. I am still having a hard time noticing any effect with respect to getting any excess water pulled out from underneath the skin at the site of application. Now for fat loss, i AM maintaining my weight but from a visual perspective, it APPEARS that i am getting a tad leaner in the sites of application. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I have about a week left of Thiomucase and i'll be posting Final review as well as after pictures next week.

    Cheers

  26. Thanks for the honest update.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Thanks for the honest update.
    x2

    and here's to hoping it's not just your mind playing tricks on you!

  28. I've heard from a few ppl that used it, you gotta be pretty lean already to notice the effects. I don't really think this product will help burn any BF so much. Just if you're ripped already this will help bring in more cuts and you'll look even more ripped.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Still rubbing myself - a NTBM Thiomucase sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 03:19 AM
  2. MidwestBeast's NTBM Better Protein Bar Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:56 PM
  3. would NTBM Thiomucase work to mix clen with
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:33 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in