TruMac's AndroReview

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finally received my AL in the mail today. I will be stacking it with AH. Dosing will be 2 caps 2x a day for 6 weeks. My laptop broke recently so all updates will be from my phone, so needless to say this isn't going to be the super detailed log that some of the other guys are running but more of a review. I'll post my thoughts on the product during the cycle as well as any sides. I will be weighing myself at the gym today for a starting weight although I feel their scale is a bit off. I won't be posting pics as I'm a bit weary of putting pictures of myself on the internet.

A (very) little about me. I played hockey as a kid but only started lifting during my mobilization for deployment in late 2007. Passed most of my down time over there in our "gym" and really enjoyed it. Suffered a bit of a back injury but kept working out and probably made it considerably worse. Did take some time off when I got home because of it and started working midnight shift so put on a bit of weight and i wanna get rid of it.

My goal for this cycle is to get closer to where I was when I was in Iraq. Mirror test will really be what does it for me.

Had a citrus burp within minutes of first dose. Much more pleasant than fish burps.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT will consist of TRS + TCF-1. Might take advantage of the AndroMass coupon code that was emailed because of the delays and add phytotest toward the end of it.

Other supps during cycle will consist of a multi, fish oil, and toco8.

Edit: I have some anabolic pump I will be trying out as well. When I first tried it it dint quite agree with me but I've made some adjustments to my diet and it seems to be fine now.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back/Bi workout today as well as cardio. Nothing noticeable, I didn't get the intense sweating like some have reported but at dose one day one I wasn't expecting anything yet. Extra motivation that I attribute to my excitement about starting this new product.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, in to follow and thank you for your service and choosing PP!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs today. Definitely noticed the thermogenic effects today. Motivation and endurance were soaring today but I am skeptical to attribute it to the Androseries at only day two but we will see how it goes.

Torq

Torq

Awards
lm in!!! Just bought the same stack but didn't get it yet!! They said something like they're short TOCO-8 w/e that is... idk. But I can't wait to take it. That's even If I can, reason being, I recently was excepted into the C.O.'s and I don't kno how strict their testing is going to be. I know of a hair test but.... idk what else.

Would I be ok to take it?

TruMac, will you be taking anything else with this stack? Or are you just seeing how well this stack works by itself on a normal dosage? I know when I start mine I'll only be using just the stack. Unless that's ill-advised.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By C.O. do you mean corrections officer? I can't tell you whether they will test for any of these substances or not. Generally pre employment tests are for street drugs only but why take the chance? Have you done some research on these products? As far as your question regarding other supps, refer to my above posts.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lm in!!! Just bought the same stack but didn't get it yet!! They said something like they're short TOCO-8 w/e that is... idk. But I can't wait to take it. That's even If I can, reason being, I recently was excepted into the C.O.'s and I don't kno how strict their testing is going to be. I know of a hair test but.... idk what else.

Would I be ok to take it?

TruMac, will you be taking anything else with this stack? Or are you just seeing how well this stack works by itself on a normal dosage? I know when I start mine I'll only be using just the stack. Unless that's ill-advised.
Thank you for choosing PP!
I highly doubt you will test positive since most employer drug tests will not be testing for steroids.

The Toco-8 should be back in stock soon, today maybe if I remember correctly.

Torq

Torq

Awards
By C.O. do you mean corrections officer?.
Yeah, I just wanted to put on a lil more lean mass and gain more strength before I got in there, but I think your right why take the chance. I'll prolly just wait till I get in... thats if I pass this interview, this way there's no chancing it.

@ ryansm, thanks I can't wait to try it also thank you for the update about the TOCO-8. Also yea there testing for everything. You guys should see this application book it like 40 pages long. Put it this way it even comes down to asking when the last time I smelled marijuana was ..... thats nuts, but w/e it's a city job that's all I care.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had drill this weekend and had a PT test. So I didn't make it to the gym. My legs did get pretty sore from the 2 mile run, don't know if its related to calf pumps or just bc I have been running intervals lately and not any distance running. Libido seems to be better, I'm thinking as a result of androhard, as there seems to be a correlation between the name and the effects. :eek:p: I hit shoulders for a very quick workout on thurs, time was limited bc I go out of town for drill and had stuff to do before I left. Have been noticing better recovery, doms has been very short-lived if I get it at all. scale has been steady at 198, which is ok with me since recomp is the goal.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After week one I am down 2 lbs, but strength has still been going up. I have either added reps or weight to most, if not all, of my exercises. I have started to break out a little, which is of no surprise to me as I am prone to it. The increase in libido has been noticeable, and welcome, as its been a bit low since i came back home from overseas and even lower since starting to work midnights. I have been noticing a slight difference in the mirror. We will see how the coming weeks go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After week one I am down 2 lbs, but strength has still been going up. I have either added reps or weight to most, if not all, of my exercises. I have started to break out a little, which is of no surprise to me as I am prone to it. The increase in libido has been noticeable, and welcome, as its been a bit low since i came back home from overseas and even lower since starting to work midnights. I have been noticing a slight difference in the mirror. We will see how the coming weeks go.
Sounds great for the first week!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. This is a favorite stack for a lot of people. Consistently losing weight but putting on strength is a fantastic place to be.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs today. I have a herniated disk that's been bothering me a little lately so I was going to skip the Squats today and hop on the hack squat and leg press machines. Did my hack Squats and the leg press was being used so I decided to go for back Squats. Didn't bother my back (yet) and I managed to squeeze out an extra rep over last week. Still no negative sides aside from the slight breakout

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today. I have a herniated disk that's been bothering me a little lately so I was going to skip the Squats today and hop on the hack squat and leg press machines. Did my hack Squats and the leg press was being used so I decided to go for back Squats. Didn't bother my back (yet) and I managed to squeeze out an extra rep over last week. Still no negative sides aside from the slight breakout
Which disc? I ask because the leg press is much worse for a lower back injury.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which disc? I ask because the leg press is much worse for a lower back injury.
I don't remember which disk, I hurt it about 5 years ago. It is my lower back tho, right at the bottom. Maybe that's why it has been bothering me, I just recently started adding in leg press after Squats.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember which disk, I hurt it about 5 years ago. It is my lower back tho, right at the bottom. Maybe that's why it has been bothering me, I just recently started adding in leg press after Squats.
Ya the pressure at the bottom of the movement is immense. If you are looking for variation you could try front squats, lunges, zerchers, overhead squats etc. or add volume to the squat exercise itself. Just trying to give you some ideas.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a few days since my last update. I haven't posted bc there isn't much change to speak of. I am down another pound and lifts are still increasing. My lower back pain has increased to the point where it is incredibly painful to extend my leg forward just as in walking. I've been spending time stretching and foam rolling. Had to lay off the cardio because of this. I'm sure the pain will subside inside the week as it usually does.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a few days since my last update. I haven't posted bc there isn't much change to speak of. I am down another pound and lifts are still increasing. My lower back pain has increased to the point where it is incredibly painful to extend my leg forward just as in walking. I've been spending time stretching and foam rolling. Had to lay off the cardio because of this. I'm sure the pain will subside inside the week as it usually does.
I'm sure inflammation is causing a lot of this pain, you may want to look into investing in a TENS unit (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) it has helped allowed me to continue without too much pain for daily activities, and can help you recover more quickly.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure inflammation is causing a lot of this pain, you may want to look into investing in a TENS unit (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) it has helped allowed me to continue without too much pain for daily activities, and can help you recover more quickly.

I was lucky enough to be given one by the VA. Thanks for showing up for the war, here's a TENS unit. I'm gonna try icing it as well. I've been trying to avoid resorting to NSAIDS.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be given one by the VA. Thanks for showing up for the war, here's a TENS unit. I'm gonna try icing it as well. I've been trying to avoid resorting to NSAIDS.
Try circumin. Biotest sells a decent extract.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm into week four now. Last week i was expecting to see some good results, but life happened and I missed a few days. I am going to just hit it hard these next few weeks and hope the extra rest works in my favor. Yesterday I trained chest and had a great workout. The weights (especially on flat BB bench) have gone up a little but the biggest difference has been in the number of reps. I was very happy with my workout yesterday and next chest day I will be adding weight. I am about to leave for the gym for a back day today, my low back is still giving me problems so I will be laying off DLs again. If the rest of the week goes as well as yesterday did I will be very happy. I forgot to weigh myself yesterday so I will be today.

Edit: Down another pound. I forgot to mention DOMS, or the lack of it for the most part during this cycle. My chest is a litte sore, but I suspect it will be short lived.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit it hard these next 3 weeks bro.