APS Testalensis 100 and Rahl continue to recomp!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. I'm finally starting this. I apologize for the delay but I wanted to finish out the stack I was running first to give this a fair review. This will be my first Bulbine product. If you've not followed my previous log I just finished out 8 weeks recomping via HCGenerate/Formastanzol,Dermacrine,DAA,APS Creatine Nitrate/Slin Sane to Need2Slin, Sustain Alpha/Protocol. Think that's it. LOL.

I'll be continuing the N2Slin product throughout this log as well and also creatine nitrate until I run out and then I'll switch to PP's Creapure for the balance of the log.

I'm dosing the Testalensis 3 ED spaced evenly throughout the day. I'm hoping to continue my recomp from the last 8 weeks with this product.

Today was the first dosing.

Morning Supps:

5 pumps SA (just a little left so I may as well finish it)
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi

Intra: 10g LG bcaa and EAA

Elliptical Warmup 10 mins moderate pace

Chest

Incline BB Press barx20,135x15,155x10,175x8
Flat Barbell Press 135x15,185x10,185x8,185x8
Cable Flys 3 sets 15,12,12
Flat DB Fly 55x12,55x10,55x10

Seated Smith Military Press 135x12,135x12,135x10

Vbar Tri Press 150x12,150x10,150x10
Cable Kickback 45x10,45x10,45x10

I had an insane headache when I got home from work and it stayed through the whole workout. I dropped weights and tried to concentrate on form which was difficult anyway because I felt like I was pushing the weight with my left eye the entire time.

Oddly, as I was leaving the weightroom my headache simply went away. Weird ****. So, so so workout but considering how I felt I was happy with it and managed a good chest pump anyway.

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Did anyone else get caps that were covered in powder or is there just a broken cap in my bottle? Nothing to report just yet.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tear it up Rahl!
...none of my caps have the powder dusting you mention...sounds like a cracked cap...Protocol is still on my to try list...is this your first time running it?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Subbed :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
^^Welcome! :D

Morning Supps:

5 pumps SA (just a little left so I may as well finish it)
2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi

Back

Bent Rows 135x12,135x15,155x10
Reverse Grip Pulldowns 160x10,160x10,160x9
Wide Grip Pulldowns 160x8 (hurt the arm so I stopped there)
Hammer Row 170x10,170x10,170x10
DB Rows 80x10,80x10,80x10
Neutral Grip Pullups bwx10,bwx8,bwx6
Hammer Curls 40x10,40x10,40x10
Lateral Raises 40x10,40x10,35x10
Bent Lat Raises 35x8,35x8,25x12

Hanging Leg Raises bwx25
Ball Crunches 25,20
Ab Scissors 50

Decided to test the arm a little today and don't I forget my compression sleeve for it! DOH! Did it anyway. It went better than it has. I felt it on the curls and anything with an overhand grip. At least the underhand grip is working the bi's a little!

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Nothing to report. 2nd day at 3ED.

N2Slin: I'm growing veins like vines. I love it. :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi

Elliptical HIIT

2 min warmup
1 min sprint
1 min moderate
1 min sprint
1 min mod
1 min sprint
1 min mod
1 min sprint
30 sec mod
30 sprint

Circuit 1

Squat 135x20, bb bench 135x20, Split Squat 35's x10, BB row 135x12, stiff leg dead 135x15

Circuit 2

Squat 135x15, bb bench 185x12, split squat 35's x10, bb row 135x12, stiff deads 135x12

Circuit 3

Squat 135x10, bb bench 185x10 drop set 135x15, bb row 135x15, stiff deads 135x12

Incline DB Press 60x14,60x12,60x10
Low Pulley Row stackx15,stackx15,stackx15
Cable Station Kneeling Pulldown 60x12,70x12,90x15 (Great wide lat pump!)

Ball Crunches 25, 15

10 min stretch session

Absolutely shot! I laid flat out on the gym floor twice tonight. LOL. Almost puked x2. F'n loved it! :D

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Hard to say at this point. Haven't noticed anything dramatic at day 5.

N2Slin: Veins are really starting to come out.

N.O. Ignite: I'm really liking this stuff. Great endurance. Next week I'm going to try mixing it with Meso and N2kts to see if I can get a stim and focus endurance combo with it. Should be fun.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the N.O Ignite a lot as well, I want to try 1.5 scoops of N.O ignite with half a scoop of Meso.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I like the N.O Ignite a lot as well, I want to try 1.5 scoops of N.O ignite with half a scoop of Meso.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'd like to see if I can get that stim from the Meso along with the endurance of the N.O. Ignite and the creatine nitrate for pumps...could be an epic combo. :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I of course will be among the gentlemen subscribed to this thread.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 8.

Feeling good. Libido has been high which I attribute to the fadogia component of T100. Tonight I'm hitting chest after work and I plan on doing 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite with a scoop of either N2KTS or Meso. I have a "little" of each of those left. I'm looking for that energy/endurance combo.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8.

Feeling good. Libido has been high which I attribute to the fadogia component of T100. Tonight I'm hitting chest after work and I plan on doing 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite with a scoop of either N2KTS or Meso. I have a "little" of each of those left. I'm looking for that energy/endurance combo.
Let me know how you like the N.O Ignite/Meso combo if you give it a shot.

WOOT WOOT to HIGH Libido:D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Mid Morning: 1 Adderlline

Preworkout Supps.

1 Scoop N.O. Ignite
1 Scoop N2KTS
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Chest

BB Flat Bench barx20, 135x20,185x12,135x10 ds, 205x8,135x10 ds, 185x6, 135 x12 ds

Low Pulley Cable Fly 40x12,40x10,40x12 SS
Mid Pulley Cable Fly 40x10, 40x12, 40x13 SS

Incline DB Press 60x10, 65x8,60x10
Decline DB Press 70x10,70x10,70x9

Hanging Leg Raise 15lbx6,bwx25

Straight Bar OH Cable Press 3sets of 10

Ball Crunches 25
Ab Scissors 100

Arm and shoulder are still bothering me so I've been getting creative. Decided to keep the weights down and do some dropsets. Haven't done them in forever. That felt good. Superseted the cable flies which gave me a great pump. Slow and steady with a long squeeze on those inclines. On the barbell bench I went slow down and explosive into the positive.

I had an amazing upper body pump by the time I was done tonight.

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Pretty good libido boost. Strength is hard to determine due to changes in training style since I'm working around an injury.

N2Slin: I had veins running over the top of my forearms doing side bends of all things tonight. Bicep veins were evident just carrying dbs around which is always nice.

Fish Oils: It's been a while since I've had any in my regimen so I dropped into a local joint today and picked some stuff up. Hopefully they will help with my ongoing joint issues. I really need a massage more than anything.

N.O. Ignite/N2KTS Combo: This was nice. I had a ton of energy and positive drive. Endurance was good too. I would try that again. Tomorrow I will try mixing the N.O. Ignite with Meso and see which I like better.

Creatine Nitrate: The pumps from this stuff are really good. I've been dosing only on training day. On leg days I'm getting painful pumps. I might dial it back to 5 caps on leg day to see if that helps.

Adderline: I've gotten fairly used to the stim in this but I still don't think I could do 2 at a time. Anxiety would overwhelm me. Good stuff though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

And Lookin Ripped Bro!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great update!

And Lookin Ripped Bro!
Thanks bro! I've got a long way to go but I'm actually holding my diet as it was since I'm loggin the Testalensis. I'm curious if I'll see the leaning effects some have reported without diet changes. Of course I've add the Adderlline in too. :firedevil:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Preworkout Supps.

1 Scoop N.O. Ignite
1/2 Scoop Mesomorph
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi

Back

BB Rows 135x14,155x12,155x10
Machine Row 150x15,165x10,165x10
Reverse Grip Pulldown 160x10,160x10,160x9
Neutral Grip Pullups 10,9,7

Hammer Curls 40'sx10 Stopped after that one as I was getting sharp pain in the forearm.

DB Rows 85x10,85x10,85x9
Hypers with 45lb platex15
BW Side hyper 15 each side

Solid workout after a really ****ty day. I mean I NEEDED to lift tonight. I thought I was going to lose my cool at work today.

Aggression is really up. I've slept well but I'm grumpy as hell. Libido is at the level of being a distraction. Wife's in trouble. :001_tt1:

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Day 8. Libido is raging. Aggression is coming up quickly this week.

N2Slin: I've been upping the carbs slightly and eating a little looser but without damage to the game plan.

N.O. Ignite/MesoCombo: I like this a lot. Only did half a scoop of Meso this time out. I had great drive, strength and endurance. JD..you've got to try this.

Creatine Nitrate: Still good pumps. Nothing crazy with the back though. My lats swell pretty easy. What's interesting is I'm not directly working my arms but they get swollen quick during my sessions. Noticeably to the point people have asked questions.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Preworkout Supps.

1 Scoop N.O. Ignite
1/2 Scoop Mesomorph
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi

Back

BB Rows 135x14,155x12,155x10
Machine Row 150x15,165x10,165x10
Reverse Grip Pulldown 160x10,160x10,160x9
Neutral Grip Pullups 10,9,7

Hammer Curls 40'sx10 Stopped after that one as I was getting sharp pain in the forearm.

DB Rows 85x10,85x10,85x9
Hypers with 45lb platex15
BW Side hyper 15 each side

Solid workout after a really ****ty day. I mean I NEEDED to lift tonight. I thought I was going to lose my cool at work today.

Aggression is really up. I've slept well but I'm grumpy as hell. Libido is at the level of being a distraction. Wife's in trouble. :001_tt1:

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Day 8. Libido is raging. Aggression is coming up quickly this week.

N2Slin: I've been upping the carbs slightly and eating a little looser but without damage to the game plan.

N.O. Ignite/MesoCombo: I like this a lot. Only did half a scoop of Meso this time out. I had great drive, strength and endurance. JD..you've got to try this.

Creatine Nitrate: Still good pumps. Nothing crazy with the back though. My lats swell pretty easy. What's interesting is I'm not directly working my arms but they get swollen quick during my sessions. Noticeably to the point people have asked questions.

Damn I really wanna try that combo now :32:

Great workout, glad ya had a good one!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn I really wanna try that combo now :32:

Great workout, glad ya had a good one!
Thanks! I'll try a full scoop at some point. LOL Just have to get up the nerve first.

Feeling quite sore today. My lower back is tweaked slightly. I'll be hitting the roller tonight!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I'll try a full scoop at some point. LOL Just have to get up the nerve first.

Feeling quite sore today. My lower back is tweaked slightly. I'll be hitting the roller tonight!
seems that 'tweaked backs' are all the rage these days...from what I've read in some of the various logs, I'm hoping to steer clear of that trend :yup: ....Hope ya heal it up quickly man! Lookin stellar! I've also noticed the increased aggression when hitting the weights...good stuff!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how you like the N.O Ignite/Meso combo if you give it a shot.

WOOT WOOT to HIGH Libido:D
Awesome log so far, Rahl. And the NO-Ignite (mfeast if that's one you're referring to) plus Meso equals incredible workout. I dose 3 scoops of no-ignite and one of mesomorph = staple stack from now on.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log so far, Rahl. And the NO-Ignite (mfeast if that's one you're referring to) plus Meso equals incredible workout. I dose 3 scoops of no-ignite and one of mesomorph = staple stack from now on.
No we were taking about Finaflex N.O. Ignite with the Theophylline :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
seems that 'tweaked backs' are all the rage these days...from what I've read in some of the various logs, I'm hoping to steer clear of that trend :yup: ....Hope ya heal it up quickly man! Lookin stellar! I've also noticed the increased aggression when hitting the weights...good stuff!
Thanks!

Hahaha. I've noticed this same trend! It was tight today but it's getting better. I destroyed it about 5 years ago and had 2 bulging discs so I'm prone to it.

Now...if only I can keep the aggression in the weight room and not at work. LOL

Thanks bro! JD is right. I'm speaking of the Finaflex product with Theophylline for the endurance win! You should try that. :yup:

No we were taking about Finaflex N.O. Ignite with the Theophylline :D
You know it! BTW...the taste of Grape N2KTS and Tropical Storm N.O. together is awesome! LOL The Meso was good mixed with it too but the N2KTS takes the taste contest. I NEVER order fruit punch flavored anything but the N.O. Ignite is a really good flavor I must admit.

Wife and kids weren't home when I got home from work today so I did what any sane man would do and...left. LOL I decided to hit the gym for some cardio and ab work.

Elliptical Intervals:

1 Min Walk/1 Min sprint = 20 mins 2miles

Lying Weighted leg raises 10lbx25,10x15,10x10
Swiss Ball Crunch 25,15,10,14
Roman Chair Leg Raises 15,15,18

No preworkout, just hit my BCAA/EAA stuff from LG. The Blue Raspberry or whatever it is tastes like crap but I like the profile. I'll try a different flavor next time if I can find it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Elliptical HIIT

10 Mins - 1 minute sprints/ 1 minute jog

Machine Chest Press
Shoulder Press
Lat Raise
Bicep Curl
Tricep Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Leg Press
Calf Raise

2x through circuit. No rest between exercises. 2 Minute between circuits.

Hammer Curls 35x10,35x10
Weighted Ab Crunch 60lbsx20,20,15
Ball Crunch 20,15,15

20 Minutes of stretching.

My arm and left lat are killing me. I skipped all back exercises after apparently straining a lat on Tuesday. Hammer curls I seem to be able to do if I keep them light. Lifting a bag of soil yesterday just to carry it to my car sent sharp pain up my arm. I'll be heading back to the chiro this week to see if he can help out.

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Feeling good. The libido boost is very strong. Still hard to gauge strength due to various injuries. Body comp is changing slightly. I appear to be leaning out a bit.

N2Slin: Even doing only 35s for my hammer curls every vein in my arm was standing out during this workout. Got a few looks and comments.

N.O. Ignite: This stuff isn't like any other preworkout I've used. It's not a heavy stim but the focus is good and the endurance boost is great. I'm really liking this. Reminds me of the drive I would get from the original N2KTS without the stim effect.

Creatine Nitrate: Getting low on this so I'll be going back to Mono(Creapure for a while) and BA Ancient Strength soon. I've had my most noticeable pumps on leg days. Chest has been pretty good too. I haven't been able to do an arm workout since I've been using this because of injury so I'll have to pick up another bottle at a later date when I'm healthy to evaluate it for this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Elliptical HIIT

Machine Chest Press
Shoulder Press
Lat Raise
Bicep Curl
Tricep Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Leg Press
Calf Raise

Hammer Curls 35x10,35x10
Ball Crunch 20,15,15

My arm and left lat are killing me. I skipped all back exercises after apparently straining a lat on Tuesday. Hammer curls I seem to be able to do if I keep them light. Lifting a bag of soil yesterday just to carry it to my car sent sharp pain up my arm. I'll be heading back to the chiro this week to see if he can help out.

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Feeling good. The libido boost is very strong. Still hard to gauge strength due to various injuries. Body comp is changing slightly. I appear to be leaning out a bit.

N2Slin: Even doing only 35s for my hammer curls every vein in my arm was standing out during this workout. Got a few looks and comments.

N.O. Ignite: This stuff isn't like any other preworkout I've used. It's not a heavy stim but the focus is good and the endurance boost is great. I'm really liking this. Reminds me of the drive I would get from the original N2KTS without the stim effect.

Creatine Nitrate: Getting low on this so I'll be going back to Mono(Creapure for a while) and BA Ancient Strength soon. I've had my most noticeable pumps on leg days. Chest has been pretty good too. I haven't been able to do an arm workout since I've been using this because of injury so I'll have to pick up another bottle at a later date when I'm healthy to evaluate it for this.

Sorry to hear the arm is still killing, up it starts to feel better same with the lat.

Agreed with the N.O Ignite reminds me of the old n2kts, can't wait to try mixing it with Meso, I ordered both and should be hear Monday or Tuesday:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis

Preworkout Supps.

2 Scoops N.O. Ignite
Forged Joint Repair
6 CN
1 ON Multi
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

Elliptical HIIT

Machine Chest Press
Shoulder Press
Lat Raise
Bicep Curl
Tricep Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Leg Press
Calf Raise

Hammer Curls 35x10,35x10
Ball Crunch 20,15,15

Supplement Notes:

sorry about the injury-but a good chiro can work wonders.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the injury-but a good chiro can work wonders.
Thanks Tom. I've got a good one. It's just been hard to find time to get in to see him. I'll make it this week even if I have to burn a vacation day. I'm due for some time off too. Once I"m done logging Testalensis I think I'll take a week to let the body rest up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tom. I've got a good one. It's just been hard to find time to get in to see him. I'll make it this week even if I have to burn a vacation day. I'm due for some time off too. Once I"m done logging Testalensis I think I'll take a week to let the body rest up.
you and me both-i feel the need for vacation, lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude that's a crazy list of supps for the recomp, without delving through the log, how did that go for you?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
dude that's a crazy list of supps for the recomp, without delving through the log, how did that go for you?
LOL. Yeah, I tend to go that way for a recomp. Overkill that is. All in all very well so far. I've dropped about 3 lbs overall and about 3-4% bf. So that's a pretty good ratio. I have to think it would be even better except that this nagging arm injury is seriously hindering my progress right now. I'm trying to adapt my training around it but there's only so much you can do you know?

Thanks for dropping in.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

2 Forged Joint
1 ON Multi
1 Scoop Protocol
1 N2Slin
1 Testalensis
2 Forged Joint Repair

Preworkout Supps.

1 ON Multi
Now Omega 3 2,000mg

20 mins on Foam Roller

3 mile Run

O.K. So, odd day. My gym closed down tonight temporarily due to a power outage of some sort. So...I decided to run tonight instead. Wasn't much else I could do. Now, with my arm and shoulder still hurting this probably wasn't a bad idea anyway. Plus, I have a 5k charity run this saturday and I haven't run outside since that run last year. LOL

Run felt really good other than my legs tightened up a bit. No endurance issues at all which surprised me. One thing I've notice a lot of the last week is my muscles are much more full and hard lately. Whenever my hands touched my torso running I noticed how much progress I've made in the last 8-10 weeks. Felt good.

Supplement Notes:

Testalensis: Libido boost is still kicking. Seems to helping my endurance a bit and my muscles are much more full and hard.

N2Slin: Haven't been this vascular in some time. I like it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Wow bro, I was right when I said I thought Meso+N.O Ignite combo could be good and you were right when you said it was amazing:D HOLY ****, I tried it today, freaking awesome!!!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great update!

Wow bro, I was right when I said I thought Meso+N.O Ignite combo could be good and you were right when you said it was amazing:D HOLY ****, I tried it today, freaking awesome!!!!!!
Amen! That is an excellent combo right there! I almost dumped some N.O. before I ran last night just because I was curious but I didn't do it. Next time!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amen! That is an excellent combo right there! I almost dumped some N.O. before I ran last night just because I was curious but I didn't do it. Next time!
I may play with the doses a bit, but half scoop of Meso and 1.5 scoops of N.O Ignite may be the best lol

Today I'm gonna try 3/4th scoop of Mesomorph and 1 scoop of N.O Ignite.

Someone stim crazy like bigt should try 1 scoop meso and 2 scoops n.o ignite LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I may play with the doses a bit, but half scoop of Meso and 1.5 scoops of N.O Ignite may be the best lol

Today I'm gonna try 3/4th scoop of Mesomorph and 1 scoop of N.O Ignite.

Someone stim crazy like bigt should try 1 scoop meso and 2 scoops n.o ignite LOL
Hahaha! That's why I started at 1/2 a scoop! I'm not one of those crazy stim junkies though I have been eating Adderllin like pez lately and I'm quite adjusted to that so maybe I'm getting there. :32:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I managed to squeeze into my chiro last night for an adjustment and some stim therapy on my elbow which was great. He adjusted my neck pretty thoroughly so hopefully that helps with the shoulder issue. I've decided to drop resistance training for the rest of the week and concentrate on cardio, core and light rehab work to try to get things back in shape. It's been a loooong time since I've had any time without the weights because I suck at NOT lifting. But, I'm determined to try.

I have a charity 5k to run on Saturday anyway so it should work out. I'll continue all supps through this week and I'll be interested to see how Testalensis effects my endurance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest, heal up and have fun doing the 5k:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sick :( Not good. Fever, sore throat achy everywhere!

Not looking good for Friday workout or Saturday charity run at this point.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sick :( Not good. Fever, sore throat achy everywhere!

Not looking good for Friday workout or Saturday charity run at this point.
crap man!! that soooooks! Sorry to hear...
What day of Test100 you on? mine concludes this Sunday...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats bummer :(, hope you start feeling better, get well soon.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
crap man!! that soooooks! Sorry to hear...
What day of Test100 you on? mine concludes this Sunday...
Thats bummer :(, hope you start feeling better, get well soon.
Thanks guys. I'm on the end of my 3rd week. I have to say at this point I've been really impressed by the recomping effects of this compound. If being sick this week doesn't screw me up too bad I think the before and afters should show the progress.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
WOW! That bug had me DOWN. Ugh. Ended up working 10 hrs Friday with a fever the whole time. Managed to keep eating for the most part and continued my supps except creatine.

I dropped about 2 lbs...and 1% of bf! ??? Not complaining. LOL

Weight today was 177 lb with Tanita bf 17.8%. It was around 178.5 and 19.5% when I started. Now, the Tanita bf things are not very accurate but if you know how to use it you can get fairly understandable results so I can track progress with it if not accuracy. It's definitely trending lower on this stack.

Now, I've used N2Slin solo before and it works great. But, not like this. I have to attribute some of this fat loss to Testalensis for sure.

So, I hit the gym today finally after 9 days of no resistance training. It went..o.k. at best.

Weak after the layoff. I always am. My arm and shoulder were feeling 80% before. About 60% at the moment and I went light. This is starting to piss me off. Not sure how much time I need to take off. It's been a while since this thing bothered me this bad.

I've got about a week of Testalensis left and I'll be posting before and afters then. Hopefully the pics can capture what the mirror is telling me.

As for the arm...well I'll work through this week light with no arm work and reassess from there.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you feeling today Rahl? dang it man, kick that bug in the ace!!
You happen to be running 2 bottles of Testalensis?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
How you feeling today Rahl? dang it man, kick that bug in the ace!!
You happen to be running 2 bottles of Testalensis?
Much better but the arm is still bothering me. I've got a compression sleeve on it right now in fact. I'm going to bump my training day into tomorrow to give a little extra rest.

I'm not running 2 bottles because I need some down time prior to an upcoming PH cycle. :D But...I will probably be picking a bottle up for that PCT! :D I'm thinking this with Formastanzol and some DAA will = FUN!