The Research Guinea Pig

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I'm going to take your all's advice and go with Lean first, only thing is that it doesn't ship for a little while longer. I could supposedly run my other bottle of OSTA until that comes in. What would you do while waiting for Lean?
    Are you getting bloods done for the osta? It seems to show some proclivity in being suppressive.



  2. I was going to get blood tests after I've ran this complete cycle, so I suppose it may be put off for a while. What would you all recommend doing until Lean comes in?

    And my goal is to get bigger, I had just gotten a gut that I wanted to lose, and easily could get that minimal with a clean bulk.
    •   
       


  3. I feel that when I'm at the gym now that I can keep going, but I don't want to be over training and have a pretty good program outlined for myself for the next couple of weeks now. But now, when I'm at the gym, I feel like I can completely re-do my current workout as if I was never there. Say I do a 3x10 week, after the last workout, I feel like I should be doing it again. What should I be doing now?

  4. Too anxious and stubborn to wait, day 1 of AndroMass was an off day, no workout. So onto day number 2, started Phase 2 of my current routine, basically week 1 all over again, just to watch the gains from here on out. Lets just say, the week 1 was beat every way in week 7, which is a 2 x 12-15 reps. So while on a deficit with SARMS transitioning into Mass I gained strength, and from here on out while on the bulk I have no worries of losing strength now. That's just some general info on the workout that's going on right now. For the good stuff, what everyone is waiting for:

    AndroMass Day 1:
    Didn't feel anything substantial, I did however watch my arm grow...uh I don't know how to explain this without sounding like a retard, even though I probably am. I was sitting on the couch just watching some TV and looked at my arm roughly an hour or two after first dosage. I saw my arm, millimeter by millimeter inflating. Maybe roughly 3mm difference just watching it. I was high, so that could be it to :P Also, a strong back nerve pinch in left lower trap, an I mean lower, where it tapers to the spine at the very middle of your back. As well as some muscle spasms after 2nd dosage at night. Hand, thing, ankle, and thumb twitches.

    AndroMass Day 2:
    Got it scheduled now, will be dosing 1st around time of wakeup a little bit later, around 8am, whereas I wake at 6-6:15am. Second dosing is to be around 8 hours later at around 4pm when I get off of work and go straight to the gym. After first dose, same back nerve feeling, like a strain but I didn't feel before starting AM. No increased energy anything like that. On the bulking diet now, had a good 1.5kcals by the time I got off, with somewhere around 150g protein, didn't pay attention too much to the exacts, it was a shake, tuna, pineapple, and pb&j throughout the day. Now second dosing, this is at around 3:45 today with 2 scoops of White Flood. The workout, as I said was already better than the first week mirrored sets and rep scheme about 10-20 pound increase on all workouts. Some got the full 15 some failed at 9, but did the extra 3 outside of set. Blah blah blah, too much details maybe, so after the first set, bench, I was already feeling a pump. After I was done with last lift, barbell curls, I felt an insane pump. Walking to my car the right arm was angled and wasn't straight naturally. I would not credit this to White Flood at all, I never get any pump like this from the stuff and just take it to stay awake at work...call center...For the first 6 weeks of current routine I really have not felt much pump from the BB curls at all, and now, better than last weeks de-load of 1x20 DB curls. Feeling just killed that. Actual pump variance in arm size equivalent to 1.15". So I don't know if it's in my head, if I just lifted better than normal or what, but from what i'm seeing here, day to of AM workout number 1 of cycle I would compare this to the pump I would feel when i was superdrol around a year back.

    That's day 2 of AndroMass and tomorrow is lower body, lets see what's up with some squats!!!

  5. Well why not Let's see how it treats you!

    •   
       


  6. Also to note, i'm feeling somewhat warm. Not sure if it's the desert heat picking up now or AM, probably both. With the way I react to PH such as SD, I believe this will be a recomp for me more than anything. I feel like I will lose BF like crazy and keep all the size and maybe a couple of pounds.

    As well as appetite!!! OMG it's great. I just recently picked up a nice water-piece and some spice and with that combined with my pre-workout I get the genius mixture of toasted creative hungry stoner feeling with the energy to move around like crazy. I just made a masterpiece in the kitchen. Triple Turkey Open Faced, something that they used to make at the bar. Two buns open, with the patties spread apart on them, covered with some cheese, lettuce, tomato and chili! I'm guessing 800-900 cals, with over 105+g of protein with minimal fat and carbs ha, oh yeah, i'm going to grub tomorrow!

  7. AndroMass Day 3:
    Today was same as last I suppose, first dose at 8am and second at around 3:45pm, I like to hit it there because an half hour or so later I hit the gym right from work. Food today was great. Had that masterpiece open face which was bomb as hell and some salad and a slice of pizza because the managers bought us pizza. As for the workout, I have my friend from work who's at 330+ right now and he needs to lose some weight, so he came with me today and hopefully most of the time. I kinda have to adjust to this, because he is a big boy and wants to lose weight, and I want to gain. Too bad I can't borrow some of his weight and take it off his shoulders. Sidetracked...ok so workout, I did yesterday's workout again, with improvements to the weights I had done, and then I did the workout I was to do today after that workout, and still want to keep working out. I don't know what to do at this point, after doing both my upper and lower workout with really feeling gassed I'd say, do I start adding more exercises to my routine?

    Side effect note: Not really having that back pinch today, but now erection problems. Last night in the shower with my girl, I got like 3/4 hard and would lose it right away. I struggled through that without much hassle but it was pretty odd, had to jump right in there ya know :P And today while riding the bike, warming up for workout 2 I suppose I got a chubby, 3/4 again, wasn't stimulated by my pants or leg hitting my crotch, or any girls walking or running on the treadmill in front of me, just all the sudden, boner. That's all for now

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    just all the sudden, boner. That's all for now
    This should be your signature.

    Hormonal products, even those that provide positive libido effects, can always have a day or two of being off. I would pay attention to it and see if it becomes a trend.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. AndroMass Day 4:
    Same dosing schedule, didn't eat very well, I forgot my lunch but wasn't hungry all day and can't even remember if I did eat anything. I did have a "decent" workout. I just started going with my friend to the gym and I've been trying to get him into a routine, but he's overweight and I don't know since I'm trying to gain. I figured 5x5 on like 2 compound movements like deads and squat and then cardio for me. Anyways, he kinda messes up my workout right now, cause I'm trying to help him and not in the zone. So for friday's workout it was more like I lifted weights but didn't bust my ass.

    AndroMass Day 5:
    No workout, but feeling that I should just do it up a lot harder. I'm on a 4x a week, I think i'm going to go 5-6x a week now. I just don't feel tired and just need to take full advantage of the AM that's going through my body. I also really expect it to kick in full effect starting after this first week. I heard it's comparable to SD therefore after week 1 it's on haha.

    Side note, I want to go to New York or something. I think living in a big big city would be awesome. But probably not for a poor man like me

    AndroMass Day 6:
    Not sure what i'm doing today, may take it off, may not. And in my other threads where I asked about AM being able to drink while on cycle. I will heed your advice and try to lay off the sauce and stay on the juice. I did pick up some spice and a pretty nice bong, so I'll be toking on that instead. And also seeing as how I react to it, I will be smoking AFTER the gym not before...or I won't go. Also need to get rid of the ice creams and oreo's still lingering around the house

  10. I'm not telling you to smoke, I don't, but a buddy I played ball with in college would smoke before every workout, said it gave him a better pump and focus. Also I would use the junk food after a heavy workout with your shake.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I'm not telling you to smoke, I don't, but a buddy I played ball with in college would smoke before every workout, said it gave him a better pump and focus. Also I would use the junk food after a heavy workout with your shake.
    I personally had exactly the opposite reaction when I tried this in my youth.

  12. I have yet to go to the gym if I smoke before hand so idk. I used to do it all the time last year and got insane pumps, but I was also on SD and couldn't even do a curl cause the pump was so intense.

    AndroMass Day 7:
    That same point in my back is really tight and would hurt worse than just the pinching it had before. I think this is the Mass that is causing this little pain. I couldn't get to the gym today because of Memorial Day it was closed before I got off of work. Needless to say, the way that I feel on AM i'm going to just hit the gym everyday that I can. No point in taking the stuff if i'm not going to push myself to the limit. Tomorrow will I will try to break myself
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  13. AndroMass Day 8-9:
    Very good workouts, my strength is increasing, due to the nature of the program I am running. But credit to the AM where I'm increasing weight by 10-20 pounds whereas it should be around 5-10. Some things such as the leg press i've added a plate to each side and still could probably push more out of myself. Yesterday was arms and today was legs, both of which really good workouts. I'm not super motivated to be hitting the gym, but I get it done. Since the recovery on this is insane, i'm looking for a good ab workout. Right now I do situps with a 30 pound weight on my chest and hold it vertical on an incline board. I'm starting to go everyday to the gym, so I think I could have like an abs and pump day before rest period
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  14. AndroMass Day 10:

    Off day, diet is in check. Chicken, Salmon, Beef, it's great. I bought a new grill and have been putting that thing to work. I'm somewhat disappointed in the thing, thought it'd be better, but for $100 i'm not expecting too much. When I have a larger yard i'm getting a king some mother haha
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  15. How are things going?


  16. xig, good on you for trying to push it beyond the norm and hit it everyday while being "on".
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  17. Man I've lost count of the days let me check:

    AndroMass Day 11 and 12:
    Family crap and just busy couldn't get to the gym. I'm trying my best to clear my schedule so I don't have any other crap to deal with other than work, gym, eat

    AndroMass Day 13:
    Ya buddy, finally feeling it. Same symptoms of when I did SD which are clear signs for me as being ON finally. I get this tight tight stretched skin feeling on my lower legs. Sometimes middle shin and lower. I felt this today at the gym, YES! Oh and of course the ability to go up about 10 pounds on all lifts week after week. Day 13 of AndroMass is the ticket, now we're cooking. Will be going to the gym tomorrow, hopefully a double. Tonight, spaghetti and meat balls *turkey*

    Edit: Starting weight, 180, day 13 weight, 190, 10 lbs already

    Double Edit: If anyone knows any good vacations give some hints. Me and the misses want to go somewhere for the summer, beginning of August. I've thought of a cruise and mexico. The cruise is 2.4k for both and mexico is like 1.6k for both. I can probably afford 3k for both, any other thoughts?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Man I've lost count of the days let me check:

    AndroMass Day 11 and 12:
    Family crap and just busy couldn't get to the gym. I'm trying my best to clear my schedule so I don't have any other crap to deal with other than work, gym, eat

    AndroMass Day 13:
    Ya buddy, finally feeling it. Same symptoms of when I did SD which are clear signs for me as being ON finally. I get this tight tight stretched skin feeling on my lower legs. Sometimes middle shin and lower. I felt this today at the gym, YES! Oh and of course the ability to go up about 10 pounds on all lifts week after week. Day 13 of AndroMass is the ticket, now we're cooking. Will be going to the gym tomorrow, hopefully a double. Tonight, spaghetti and meat balls *turkey*

    Edit: Starting weight, 180, day 13 weight, 190, 10 lbs already

    Double Edit: If anyone knows any good vacations give some hints. Me and the misses want to go somewhere for the summer, beginning of August. I've thought of a cruise and mexico. The cruise is 2.4k for both and mexico is like 1.6k for both. I can probably afford 3k for both, any other thoughts?
    Wow looks like it is going into hyperdrive now. Congrats my man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Day 14:
    Off, I can't believe it, I slept around 16-18 hours, didn't wake up until 4pm. I don't think i've slept so good. I had incredible dreams too haha. In a life note, getting a new phone today probably, Droid X2

    Day 15:
    Pretty good workout, decent pump. Hyped off of White Flood, decent stuff, don't like the taste though and I feel that the pump can be better. I can't wait to try something else
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  20. Day 16:
    1 Year anniversary with my lady, didn't get to the gym

    Day 17:
    Weighing over 190 now, sickness
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Day 16:
    1 Year anniversary with my lady, didn't get to the gym

    Day 17:
    Weighing over 190 now, sickness
    Congrats on the 1 year my man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. AndroMass Day 18 and 19:
    Failed again to get to the gym. So I guess that's a 4 day period being off

    AndroMass Day 20:
    Got my lazy ass to the gym, no more slacking. And to make up for what I missed I did last weeks leg workouts both today and will be doing two upper body workouts tomorrow. I completely taxed myself with Deadlifts today. Walking all weird out of the gym. Good workout though, great strength increases and i'm ready for tomorrow.

    PS: New web layout is sick!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  23. Day 21 off

    Day 22:
    Upper body b today making up for last week. Still increasing strength very much. Around ten pounds per lift still. I believe that will maintain until I've completed my routine. Body weight is up ten pounds starting week 3 but body fat is down about 2% since starting. Arms have grown an inch but that's the only body part I've measured saving the rest for when im done.

    I want to get back to the gym here after mt girlfriend gets out of class and get started on upper a just to get myself back on track for the week. I can't believe I missed so many days and somehow managed to fall a full week behind. Oh well that's what I get for being lazy
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  24. Day 22:
    Went back to the gym and caught up with my schedule. So now i'm back on track and need to stay this way. I only have about one weeks left of mass. Another thing for day 21 and 22 is increased aggression. Every little thing has been pissing me off and i've been being an ******* to people all day. It's funny to me, but not to others

    Day 23:
    Off, I am feeling the tightness in my legs on my skin. A feeling I had when I took SD the first time. With my knowledge now I wish I still had the SD and took 30mg a day instead of the 10mg I did, haha and threw in a PCT.

    Day 24:
    Going to be doing lower a and upper b today, will be back with update


    Side note: I don't know what to do with my andro lean and PCT with mass right now. I wanted to transition into lean after the mass and as of the way i'm looking now it would be a good idea. I've gained nothing but clean weight and lost body fat and with lean i'll be beach ready for good. My mass cycle will be ending on the 21st. My brother is coming to visit me the like 30th-3rd. And we want to be drinking, probably heavily. I want to transition right into Lean, and then PCT at the end or could I run like a mini 2 week PCT start lean and finish it with another 2 week PCT?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  25. Day 24:
    Upper B and Lower A did today just so I can catch up and not miss anymore days. I got fired from my job yesterday so i'll be a lot more intense in the gym. It seems like finally AM is kicking in like it should of a week ago. I feel a lot stronger now and am sad that AM is over in 4 more days. I wish I had another bottle of the stuff, because it seems like now it is starting to work really well for me. Thankfully I do have AL and will be running that right after my AM is over. I've got a lot of good dry gains, not any water weight really and I don't have the pumped up sensation that others have been reporting. Just a good clean strong workout and drive is really what i'm feeling day after day. I have gained around 10 good pounds and can't wait to maybe show a progress picture. Either way, today I kicked ass in the gym, my shoulders and traps got nuked. As for legs, talk about easy. I felt way powerful, didn't need very much rest time between sets and for squats repped 5x5 my old personal max. Next week I will be setting PR's for everything all day! Squats on the final day of AM are going to be easy as hell I think even though i'll be pushing more weight than I ever have before
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Day 24:
    Upper B and Lower A did today just so I can catch up and not miss anymore days. I got fired from my job yesterday so i'll be a lot more intense in the gym. It seems like finally AM is kicking in like it should of a week ago. I feel a lot stronger now and am sad that AM is over in 4 more days. I wish I had another bottle of the stuff, because it seems like now it is starting to work really well for me. Thankfully I do have AL and will be running that right after my AM is over. I've got a lot of good dry gains, not any water weight really and I don't have the pumped up sensation that others have been reporting. Just a good clean strong workout and drive is really what i'm feeling day after day. I have gained around 10 good pounds and can't wait to maybe show a progress picture. Either way, today I kicked ass in the gym, my shoulders and traps got nuked. As for legs, talk about easy. I felt way powerful, didn't need very much rest time between sets and for squats repped 5x5 my old personal max. Next week I will be setting PR's for everything all day! Squats on the final day of AM are going to be easy as hell I think even though i'll be pushing more weight than I ever have before
    Sorry about the job bud, that sucks

    Glad AM is working for you, an entire squat routine of PR's...damn


  27. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sorry about the job bud, that sucks

    Glad AM is working for you, an entire squat routine of PR's...damn
    x2.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Meh, the only thing about the job is going to be finding something that pays as much

    Day 25:
    Lower B was pretty good. Skipped out on squats, I did them yesterday. Only disadvantage of trying to catch up when missing workouts is killing yourself lol. The workout however was great, the AM is really working well now, and as said before it's wack that it kicked in so late, but i'm transitioning straight into AL after. Deadlifts were 5x5 at old PR and i'm just really saving this last week in programming which is to set PR to just blow everything away. I can't wait to showcase the increase in strength and the numbers jumping on here for you all to see as well as the body change.

    Day 26:
    Off
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Meh, the only thing about the job is going to be finding something that pays as much

    Day 25:
    Lower B was pretty good. Skipped out on squats, I did them yesterday. Only disadvantage of trying to catch up when missing workouts is killing yourself lol. The workout however was great, the AM is really working well now, and as said before it's wack that it kicked in so late, but i'm transitioning straight into AL after. Deadlifts were 5x5 at old PR and i'm just really saving this last week in programming which is to set PR to just blow everything away. I can't wait to showcase the increase in strength and the numbers jumping on here for you all to see as well as the body change.

    Day 26:
    Off
    Looking forward to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. Day 27:
    Out of pills a day early somehow, but the workout is a YES! Ha, The final week of my program is to basically max out, so this worked out perfectly with AM to an extent. Hopefully the strength carries over while taking AL next. For the workout here are the numbers comparing week 1 to week 11, this is just for Upper A though:

    Bench +90
    Bent Over Row +110
    Overhead Press +50
    BB Shrug +100
    Close-grip Press +90
    BB Curl +40

    Excited for tomorrow which is legs day, which i'm expecting most numbers over 100lbs, with one lift into +200. Excited!!!!!!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Scientific Guinea Pig...OsTa - LoG
    By xigotmailx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. Guinea Pig - Adrenaline and XForce stacked!
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:16 AM
  3. Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest
    By V00D00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM
  4. Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest
    By V00D00 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:01 AM
  5. sostonol 250 guinea pig
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in