The Research Guinea Pig - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Research Guinea Pig

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I'm not telling you to smoke, I don't, but a buddy I played ball with in college would smoke before every workout, said it gave him a better pump and focus. Also I would use the junk food after a heavy workout with your shake.
    I personally had exactly the opposite reaction when I tried this in my youth.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I have yet to go to the gym if I smoke before hand so idk. I used to do it all the time last year and got insane pumps, but I was also on SD and couldn't even do a curl cause the pump was so intense.

AndroMass Day 7:
    That same point in my back is really tight and would hurt worse than just the pinching it had before. I think this is the Mass that is causing this little pain. I couldn't get to the gym today because of Memorial Day it was closed before I got off of work. Needless to say, the way that I feel on AM i'm going to just hit the gym everyday that I can. No point in taking the stuff if i'm not going to push myself to the limit. Tomorrow will I will try to break myself
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

AndroMass Day 8-9:
    Very good workouts, my strength is increasing, due to the nature of the program I am running. But credit to the AM where I'm increasing weight by 10-20 pounds whereas it should be around 5-10. Some things such as the leg press i've added a plate to each side and still could probably push more out of myself. Yesterday was arms and today was legs, both of which really good workouts. I'm not super motivated to be hitting the gym, but I get it done. Since the recovery on this is insane, i'm looking for a good ab workout. Right now I do situps with a 30 pound weight on my chest and hold it vertical on an incline board. I'm starting to go everyday to the gym, so I think I could have like an abs and pump day before rest period
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

AndroMass Day 10:

Off day, diet is in check. Chicken, Salmon, Beef, it's great. I bought a new grill and have been putting that thing to work. I'm somewhat disappointed in the thing, thought it'd be better, but for $100 i'm not expecting too much. When I have a larger yard i'm getting a king some mother haha
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

How are things going?

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

xig, good on you for trying to push it beyond the norm and hit it everyday while being "on".
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Man I've lost count of the days let me check:

AndroMass Day 11 and 12:
    Family crap and just busy couldn't get to the gym. I'm trying my best to clear my schedule so I don't have any other crap to deal with other than work, gym, eat

AndroMass Day 13:
    Ya buddy, finally feeling it. Same symptoms of when I did SD which are clear signs for me as being ON finally. I get this tight tight stretched skin feeling on my lower legs. Sometimes middle shin and lower. I felt this today at the gym, YES! Oh and of course the ability to go up about 10 pounds on all lifts week after week. Day 13 of AndroMass is the ticket, now we're cooking. Will be going to the gym tomorrow, hopefully a double. Tonight, spaghetti and meat balls *turkey*

Edit: Starting weight, 180, day 13 weight, 190, 10 lbs already

Double Edit: If anyone knows any good vacations give some hints. Me and the misses want to go somewhere for the summer, beginning of August. I've thought of a cruise and mexico. The cruise is 2.4k for both and mexico is like 1.6k for both. I can probably afford 3k for both, any other thoughts?
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Man I've lost count of the days let me check:

AndroMass Day 11 and 12:
    Family crap and just busy couldn't get to the gym. I'm trying my best to clear my schedule so I don't have any other crap to deal with other than work, gym, eat

AndroMass Day 13:
    Ya buddy, finally feeling it. Same symptoms of when I did SD which are clear signs for me as being ON finally. I get this tight tight stretched skin feeling on my lower legs. Sometimes middle shin and lower. I felt this today at the gym, YES! Oh and of course the ability to go up about 10 pounds on all lifts week after week. Day 13 of AndroMass is the ticket, now we're cooking. Will be going to the gym tomorrow, hopefully a double. Tonight, spaghetti and meat balls *turkey*

Edit: Starting weight, 180, day 13 weight, 190, 10 lbs already

Double Edit: If anyone knows any good vacations give some hints. Me and the misses want to go somewhere for the summer, beginning of August. I've thought of a cruise and mexico. The cruise is 2.4k for both and mexico is like 1.6k for both. I can probably afford 3k for both, any other thoughts?
    Wow looks like it is going into hyperdrive now. Congrats my man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 14:
    Off, I can't believe it, I slept around 16-18 hours, didn't wake up until 4pm. I don't think i've slept so good. I had incredible dreams too haha. In a life note, getting a new phone today probably, Droid X2

Day 15:
    Pretty good workout, decent pump. Hyped off of White Flood, decent stuff, don't like the taste though and I feel that the pump can be better. I can't wait to try something else
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 16:
    1 Year anniversary with my lady, didn't get to the gym

Day 17:
    Weighing over 190 now, sickness
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Day 16:
    1 Year anniversary with my lady, didn't get to the gym

Day 17:
    Weighing over 190 now, sickness
    Congrats on the 1 year my man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

AndroMass Day 18 and 19:
    Failed again to get to the gym. So I guess that's a 4 day period being off

AndroMass Day 20:
    Got my lazy ass to the gym, no more slacking. And to make up for what I missed I did last weeks leg workouts both today and will be doing two upper body workouts tomorrow. I completely taxed myself with Deadlifts today. Walking all weird out of the gym. Good workout though, great strength increases and i'm ready for tomorrow.

PS: New web layout is sick!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 21 off

Day 22:
    Upper body b today making up for last week. Still increasing strength very much. Around ten pounds per lift still. I believe that will maintain until I've completed my routine. Body weight is up ten pounds starting week 3 but body fat is down about 2% since starting. Arms have grown an inch but that's the only body part I've measured saving the rest for when im done.

I want to get back to the gym here after mt girlfriend gets out of class and get started on upper a just to get myself back on track for the week. I can't believe I missed so many days and somehow managed to fall a full week behind. Oh well that's what I get for being lazy
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 22:
    Went back to the gym and caught up with my schedule. So now i'm back on track and need to stay this way. I only have about one weeks left of mass. Another thing for day 21 and 22 is increased aggression. Every little thing has been pissing me off and i've been being an ******* to people all day. It's funny to me, but not to others

Day 23:
    Off, I am feeling the tightness in my legs on my skin. A feeling I had when I took SD the first time. With my knowledge now I wish I still had the SD and took 30mg a day instead of the 10mg I did, haha and threw in a PCT.

Day 24:
    Going to be doing lower a and upper b today, will be back with update

Side note: I don't know what to do with my andro lean and PCT with mass right now. I wanted to transition into lean after the mass and as of the way i'm looking now it would be a good idea. I've gained nothing but clean weight and lost body fat and with lean i'll be beach ready for good. My mass cycle will be ending on the 21st. My brother is coming to visit me the like 30th-3rd. And we want to be drinking, probably heavily. I want to transition right into Lean, and then PCT at the end or could I run like a mini 2 week PCT start lean and finish it with another 2 week PCT?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 24:
    Upper B and Lower A did today just so I can catch up and not miss anymore days. I got fired from my job yesterday so i'll be a lot more intense in the gym. It seems like finally AM is kicking in like it should of a week ago. I feel a lot stronger now and am sad that AM is over in 4 more days. I wish I had another bottle of the stuff, because it seems like now it is starting to work really well for me. Thankfully I do have AL and will be running that right after my AM is over. I've got a lot of good dry gains, not any water weight really and I don't have the pumped up sensation that others have been reporting. Just a good clean strong workout and drive is really what i'm feeling day after day. I have gained around 10 good pounds and can't wait to maybe show a progress picture. Either way, today I kicked ass in the gym, my shoulders and traps got nuked. As for legs, talk about easy. I felt way powerful, didn't need very much rest time between sets and for squats repped 5x5 my old personal max. Next week I will be setting PR's for everything all day! Squats on the final day of AM are going to be easy as hell I think even though i'll be pushing more weight than I ever have before
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Day 24:
    Upper B and Lower A did today just so I can catch up and not miss anymore days. I got fired from my job yesterday so i'll be a lot more intense in the gym. It seems like finally AM is kicking in like it should of a week ago. I feel a lot stronger now and am sad that AM is over in 4 more days. I wish I had another bottle of the stuff, because it seems like now it is starting to work really well for me. Thankfully I do have AL and will be running that right after my AM is over. I've got a lot of good dry gains, not any water weight really and I don't have the pumped up sensation that others have been reporting. Just a good clean strong workout and drive is really what i'm feeling day after day. I have gained around 10 good pounds and can't wait to maybe show a progress picture. Either way, today I kicked ass in the gym, my shoulders and traps got nuked. As for legs, talk about easy. I felt way powerful, didn't need very much rest time between sets and for squats repped 5x5 my old personal max. Next week I will be setting PR's for everything all day! Squats on the final day of AM are going to be easy as hell I think even though i'll be pushing more weight than I ever have before
    Sorry about the job bud, that sucks

Glad AM is working for you, an entire squat routine of PR's...damn

17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sorry about the job bud, that sucks

Glad AM is working for you, an entire squat routine of PR's...damn
    x2.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Meh, the only thing about the job is going to be finding something that pays as much

Day 25:
    Lower B was pretty good. Skipped out on squats, I did them yesterday. Only disadvantage of trying to catch up when missing workouts is killing yourself lol. The workout however was great, the AM is really working well now, and as said before it's wack that it kicked in so late, but i'm transitioning straight into AL after. Deadlifts were 5x5 at old PR and i'm just really saving this last week in programming which is to set PR to just blow everything away. I can't wait to showcase the increase in strength and the numbers jumping on here for you all to see as well as the body change.

Day 26:
    Off
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Meh, the only thing about the job is going to be finding something that pays as much

Day 25:
    Lower B was pretty good. Skipped out on squats, I did them yesterday. Only disadvantage of trying to catch up when missing workouts is killing yourself lol. The workout however was great, the AM is really working well now, and as said before it's wack that it kicked in so late, but i'm transitioning straight into AL after. Deadlifts were 5x5 at old PR and i'm just really saving this last week in programming which is to set PR to just blow everything away. I can't wait to showcase the increase in strength and the numbers jumping on here for you all to see as well as the body change.

Day 26:
    Off
    Looking forward to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 27:
    Out of pills a day early somehow, but the workout is a YES! Ha, The final week of my program is to basically max out, so this worked out perfectly with AM to an extent. Hopefully the strength carries over while taking AL next. For the workout here are the numbers comparing week 1 to week 11, this is just for Upper A though:

Bench +90
    Bent Over Row +110
    Overhead Press +50
    BB Shrug +100
    Close-grip Press +90
    BB Curl +40

Excited for tomorrow which is legs day, which i'm expecting most numbers over 100lbs, with one lift into +200. Excited!!!!!!!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Day 27:
    Out of pills a day early somehow, but the workout is a YES! Ha, The final week of my program is to basically max out, so this worked out perfectly with AM to an extent. Hopefully the strength carries over while taking AL next. For the workout here are the numbers comparing week 1 to week 11, this is just for Upper A though:

Bench +90
    Bent Over Row +110
    Overhead Press +50
    BB Shrug +100
    Close-grip Press +90
    BB Curl +40

Excited for tomorrow which is legs day, which i'm expecting most numbers over 100lbs, with one lift into +200. Excited!!!!!!!!
    Those are some serious gains...

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Today is going to be Day 1 of AndroLean, hoping to cut down on the belly fat which is just about the only thing left. From starting BF% of 22-23 down to 14-16 right now, that's the one month of AM with basically no cardio. Now for AndroLean i'm looking to follow the IF diet. Dosing will probably be the same, with IF, eat and dose at 12 noon then at around 6-8 depending on if I'm going to go to the gym again with my girlfriend.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dosing 1 and wow, thermogenic just slapped me in the face with a textbook definition. Sitting here typing i'm starting to sweat, I love how with AL i'm feeling immediate change whereas with AM it took a little while before the strength increases came into factor. I do know that the overhang of AM will help today's progress in maxing out on my entire leg routine. Stoked to be posting those results as well
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 28/Day 1 of AndroLean
    Got the new PR's for Lower A here now. Everything was demolished since beginning this program 11 weeks ago. Sad that it is time to move on to something else, which I don't think will have the same insane strength explosions as this workout has. Anyways, the workout was good, didn't really notice much more sweating than normal with the AL in my system, but i'm sure that takes a little while to build up just like the AM. And for the stuff you want to see:

Squat +120
    Seated Leg Curl +140
    Leg Press +340
    Standing Calf +180
    Seated Calf +100
    Situp +45
    Hypers +45

I still have Upper B and Lower B to post some more results and those are going to match what you see here. From my experience, pretty limited, but times around forums like this, I have to say these jumps are insane
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Insane indeed, wow, a note on the AL the thermo effects may or may not be felt but this has no meaning on whether it is working.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Note taken. I've also recently taken a thought on maybe personal training. I've been taking my friends with me a lot of the time and teaching them some lifts and form for if they want to keep coming with me. The one i'd be interested in is the ACE CPT certification. I heard it's affordable, since I lost my job. I was wondering with this if you can take the test right away when you feel your comfortable with the test or do you actually have to wait to take it? It's all basically self taught correct?
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Crazy the sweating hit you that fast. Seems some guys get the sweats/"feel" of it, some don't looking forward to the progress going forward.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 29/Day 2 of AndroLean:
    Off'ish kind of day. I took my friend to the gym and just taught him form for squats and lower lifts. After yesterdays lower PR day I was beat and couldn't really repeat that. Tomorrow I will be back at it full force setting my PR's for Upper B and then Lower B on Friday. Now since i'm trying to trim down I haven't really started eating any less, pretty clean, I do still have some snacks that i'm just trying to get rid of so I don't have them throughout the cutting phase. Tonight's dinner however was ground turkey taco's without taco shells. Haha, just crushed up some chips and threw them in the mix. It was bomb to say the least! I also asked what cert they were looking for at my gym and that's the NASM. Only thing is that's half the money I have to live off of until I find another job. Thing about that is, that with the cert i'll probably get a job haha. I do somewhat feel that I am not experienced enough to be looking at becoming a CPT. I believe that is what they are to be teaching and giving you a test on though I suppose. Either way, my goal is to become a CPT for a couple of years and then try to open up my own gym. The first time i've had a goal in a long time
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

NASM is your best option imo, can take it further with your CSCS, but honestly what matters is what they want.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

What would you recommend being that I don't have a job right now, and it's most the money that I do have. Honestly though, if I collected the debts that people owed me, I could use that to pay for this class. I suppose with my free time it's time to start putting out some due dates. I've never been good at collecting money from people though. I probably should never loan it in the first place
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 30/Day 3 of AndroLean:
    Off day and I took a dosing late. I was super set on getting to the gym today, and my buddy came over a little later than normal. I mean we took are pre-workout and everything. Ended up playing Modern Warfare 2 for hours on end instead all jacked up off of white flood. It's nice to have someone to share this with as I don't really enjoy the taste. I am looking forward to getting some SuperPump though and trying that. I heard that works well. My friend also took BlackMagic as well and that worked good for him...but he was black, maybe coincidence. Tomorrow though, will be full force, not missing anymore days. I do feel like another day of rest will benefit me in my workout tomorrow. Setting PR's is tough work
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 4 of AndroLean:
    Off, the lower a pr day did me in good

Day 5 of AndroLean:
    Upper B day with increased weights
    Incline Press +80
    Pullups +85
    Side Lateral +15
    DB Shrug +50
    Skull Crusher +20
    DB Curl +20

Day 6:
    Deadlift +120
    Lying Leg Curl +45

Day 7:
    Today will be starting a new routine. Should of done more research in finding one, but I have a 5 day split, every body part. I'll be doing that, but probably adding a lift in here and there, and changing since I got my NASM study guide ready now, incorporating the new things that I learn in with what i'm already doing
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Good luck with the switch to a new routine.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 7:
    Good workout, didn't think too much of it while performing the lifts and thought it was basically something easy to do while saving energy for HIIT everyday after lifting. Day 7 is Day 1 of the new routine, which is chest and today I feel it really well in my mid-outer pec. Feels good to be sore haha. And after HIIT you notice the effects of the AndroLean real fast. You get really hot and sweat a lot more than if not on anything. I thought it was excellent. Made the 15 minute cardio go by quick and feel like I had done at least 30. Really nice

Day 8:
    Today is legs day, will be coming back with more after the workout. Decent workout, insane pump for calf repetitions, more than i've ever had to do before. And when I ran it gave me a pump too crazy to even run with. I couldn't handle it. There were two bubble like areas on my left leg that really stretched out the skin causing it to hurt quit a bit

Diet:
    Finally back into check. Transitioning out of bulking phase took an entire week to slow down on the food, but I got it done. Now i'm back on IF. Depending on if i'm training someone with me in the morning or afternoon I'll eat after my morning session or just 1, 150 calorie snack in the morning to tied to over for the next 4 hours. I do have to work out the late night gorging of food that I have been doing. And without the job it's harder to get enough food around here. The girlfriend is used to having to actually pay for anything other than her own stuff and I don't expect her to help me out. I can do it on my own lol
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 9-15:
    Fell off the band wagon, no training during this period. My brother was in town and I hung out with him the whole time. I suppose some cardio here and there, running, grappling, and swimming is all. Tomorrow i'm back on track though and will be hitting the gym good. I am sweating quite a bit not doing anything though, such as laying in bed.

Most of the size gains *water* from the AndroMass are going away. My chest isn't as full, but that's about it. My arms are the same size, my stomach is getting smaller and a lot more cuts are appearing. When on AM my shoulder and bicep were one, now there is a nice cut starting to appear. My back looks wicked good and no increase in acne, still the slight aggression is there though. It is hard to sleep now though, getting to bed early is impossible. I am stressing about money that people owe me and with the aggression kicking in, i'm thinking about knocking out some windows

I've also cracked open my NASM book and just from reading the first chapter I feel like i'm in store for so much knowledge I haven't even began to tap into. Makes me feel like I started out training incorrectly, but it is also designated to someone who is deconditioned quite a bit, which honestly I probably was when I started, but who knows. I probably will start tapping into what the program teaches see if that helps out any.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Let me know how you are doing in the gym once you get back bud

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I tried the 5 day workout, and it just wasn't for me. I disliked it so much that I wouldn't even go to the gym, just not wanting to go and do that routine. So, i've spent the last couple of hours making myself a tri-phase program that in theory I should love just working on in the gym. I feel that progression programs work much better with me, making myself work harder, where the 5 day did not really have a set goal other than lift. Now I am stoked to get back into the swing of things. Even though I haven't been going to the gym, I have kept the diet in check, which of course is just as important to lifting period. At the end of the AndroMass I was weighing in at around 192, and now while on the lean, probably now today is day 21 i'm down to 180. Got some clean cuts, and abs are starting to show. I've got the top two there, just killing to get the rest to show. I'm not sure as to how I will achieve getting the full six pack, other than keeping my diet in check, maybe getting a bit more strict with it, and going on the IF diet, which I believe is super easy for leaning out even more. My main goal while starting working out was a 6 pack by my 21st birthday, which is in September. I don't think I'll have a full six pack, but I will continue with my goals and get there one day. Without a doubt before my 22nd lol.

So Day 21 i'm going to be back in the gym later tonight giving it a go. The plan itself doesn't have a set cardio or ab workout, so that will be added there by myself. It's really thought out and probably worthy of posting on here for others to give a go. I'll work on that later though
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Day 22:
    My weight looks to have just hit right around 180 and is staying right there. It's pretty cool. I got the weight that I wanted to maintain and it looks like that's whats happening now. I wish the fat would continue to melt off, but with my dislike for cardio i'm fine with it taking a little longer. The new routine is pretty good, keeping it simple, but is a progression plan like the first. It's pretty nuts seeing where I start this program comparing to the last one. That would I suppose be my true strength increase, because the numbers on AM were impossible to keep.

Possible Side: I sleep forever. I can go to be at like 11pm and wake up at 2pm. Seems like no matter when I go to bed, I wake up at 2pm. I mean i'm wide awake early in the morning, but for some reason I lay there, and just go back to bed. Just about every day too I dream.
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Possible Side: I sleep forever. I can go to be at like 11pm and wake up at 2pm. Seems like no matter when I go to bed, I wake up at 2pm. I mean i'm wide awake early in the morning, but for some reason I lay there, and just go back to bed. Just about every day too I dream.
    I get this all the time even off anything. Sucks when I need to get stuff done.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Ideally I could easily get away with 12hours of sleep a day, just not too realistic.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scientific Guinea Pig...OsTa - LoG
    By xigotmailx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. Guinea Pig - Adrenaline and XForce stacked!
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 08:16 AM
  3. Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest
    By V00D00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 01:03 PM
  4. Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest
    By V00D00 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
  5. sostonol 250 guinea pig