1st Time Clen (Recomp)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
808rebel's Clen Cut

Today is day one on my liquid clen. starting out with a 60mcg dosage and will work my way up. took it about an hour ago and i feel like im gunna start bouncing off the walls.

The only fatburner i took in the past are Hydroxycut (idk what version but it was BUNK, not the origional), VPX Meltdown (pretty good IMO), and ECA.

I started my diet about 2 weeks ago to get off the "easy" weight before i need the extra kick from the clen. I was a little over 250 about 3 weeks ago, and i've managed to get to 232 today.

I dont quite have a target goal yet, but my short-term goal is to get down to 220. If im not satisfied with my physique by then i will keep going.

I wont be doing a detailed log but i will be doing updates when i have the chance.

Diet consists of breakfast burritos in the morning (OLE toritlla, 3 pc bacon, 4in length of chicken sausage, and 4-5 eggs)

Lunches vary everyday, but it's either chicken/fish/beef plus veggies. the only carbs im taking in come from my morning burritos and baked potatos, no rice, no pasta, no bread, none of that. dinner consists of the same as lunch, but sometimes no-veggies at all, just meat. Protein shakes are inbetween, Post-workout shake is routine.

I know my diet isn't the best but i lost 20 pounds in the last 3 weeks so whatever. When i stop seeing results i will work on it.

I might add that im not just fighting to maintain strength like i have in past diets, im still progressing.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
mahalo nui

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you really like strip fat, think about going on cytomel with the clen. You'll have to run something decent alongside though. If you have any ?'s just email me.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
woke up at 231 today! i seem to bee dropping a pound a day, or a pound every 2 days....i really didnt think i was gunna lose a pound being that i went overboard on dinner last night,... huuuge slab of top sirloin, 8 asparagus spears, and 2 small baked potatos,

initial reaction to clen was jittery so i didnt use a preworkout. ended up still having a good workout, used USP's ModernBCAA instead of a preworkout. im going to up today's clen dose to 80mcg and see how that goes.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 3-
Morning weight 229. im stoked. havent been in the 220's for quite a while now. Diet is consistant. breakfast has been the same. Dinner last night was teryaki salmon, brocoli, and corn.

Staying at 80mcg for today's dose as well. maybe it was a little about the 80mcg line LOL.

Lifts have been good as well. Still gaining strength. def starting to see more definition.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 4- 228...maintaining my pace of losing a pound a day. turkey meatloaf aparagus and potatos for dinner.

workouts have been good, but i have no energy left at the end of my workouts to play basketball (i usually always play basketball post-workout)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Is Clen one of those stims that wilts your willow?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Is Clen one of those stims that wilts your willow?
is that a serious question? i googled it and it does appear that clen affects the libido.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
is that a serious question? i googled it and it does appear that clen affects the libido.
In extreme cases I suppose but I don't know anyone who has been affected by it. And I know a TON of guys who use clen regularly.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
decided to take a preworkout today (1 scoop of NO Shotgun v3) because i had a little pre-gym sex and i needed something to get my lazy ass going. I mixed it with my ModernBCAA and had the most incredible leg workout and still energy to play 3 full speed pickup bball games. stoked. steak, asparagus and corn for dinner.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
227 this morning. staying consistant with dropping a pound a day. im loving it! definitely starting to see some changes. but its making me realize that maybe my BF% was higher than origionally expected. i dont think 220 is a sufficient goal...its my short term goal, but im shooting for 210.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i might add. its day 5, im upping the dosage to 90mcg today. had steak, eggs, and 2 pieces bacon for breakfast...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet consists of breakfast burritos in the morning (OLE toritlla, 3 pc bacon, 4in length of chicken sausage, and 4-5 eggs)

I know my diet isn't the best but i lost 20 pounds in the last 3 weeks so whatever. When i stop seeing results i will work on it.
i might add. its day 5, im upping the dosage to 90mcg today. had steak, eggs, and 2 pieces bacon for breakfast...
That's a lot of saturated fat in the morning. I know you said you'll change when you stop seeing progress, but why shortchange yourself? You can have decent progress or amazing progress. The difference is truly in the diet. If you are motivated to meet your goals and maximize your success, then a good diet will make a big difference. I've seen this myself when I've cut. I've had marginally success, but when I started being precise and even logging what I ate and adjusting throughout the day accordingly, then I had amazing results. I know it's hard to stick to but you'll be happy when you see your success from it. Just a word of encouragement, not meaning to lecture. Good luck!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
That's a lot of saturated fat in the morning. I know you said you'll change when you stop seeing progress, but why shortchange yourself? You can have decent progress or amazing progress. The difference is truly in the diet. If you are motivated to meet your goals and maximize your success, then a good diet will make a big difference. I've seen this myself when I've cut. I've had marginally success, but when I started being precise and even logging what I ate and adjusting throughout the day accordingly, then I had amazing results. I know it's hard to stick to but you'll be happy when you see your success from it. Just a word of encouragement, not meaning to lecture. Good luck!
thanks man, i know im taking in a lot of fat in the morning, but its the only fat i take in all day, and it really helps me with my workouts. Im really trying not to lose ANY strength, and so far i havent, i've actually gained some strength. I understand how strict a "real" bb'ers diet is, and that isnt what this is about for me. Im planning on cutting out some of the egg yolks and the bacon in the morning when i stop seeing results, but for now im gunna enjoy it lol...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
thanks man, i know im taking in a lot of fat in the morning, but its the only fat i take in all day, and it really helps me with my workouts. Im really trying not to lose ANY strength, and so far i havent, i've actually gained some strength. I understand how strict a "real" bb'ers diet is, and that isnt what this is about for me. Im planning on cutting out some of the egg yolks and the bacon in the morning when i stop seeing results, but for now im gunna enjoy it lol...
I'm actually the opposite and eat A LOT of fat, bulking or dieting. I worry more about total caloric intake than the amount of fat. If you're seeing good results, don't change things. The hardest thing to do is gain muscle/strength while dieting so if you're doing it, keep doing it. It's MUCH easier to lose fat than it is to gain muscle. Period.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
agreed.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. One of the most important addition to my diet, as far as conserving strength/muscle mass, has been amino acids. They made a huge difference in my dieting. How are you doing your clen and what's your up taper?

I'm actually the opposite and eat A LOT of fat, bulking or dieting. I worry more about total caloric intake than the amount of fat. If you're seeing good results, don't change things. The hardest thing to do is gain muscle/strength while dieting so if you're doing it, keep doing it. It's MUCH easier to lose fat than it is to gain muscle. Period.
There's a huge difference between healthy fats vs saturated fats and their impact on cholesterol values and other lipids.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Fair enough. One of the most important addition to my diet, as far as conserving strength/muscle mass, has been amino acids. They made a huge difference in my dieting. How are you doing your clen and what's your up taper?
im currently taking modernBCAA daily (2 scoops) its my first week using a BCAA product and im loving it,...

i have a clen plan laid out but i really havent been following it. from taking Ephedrine in the past i have a good awareness of my heart rate, so im just taking what i feel i can handle....honestly im just playing it by ear, i started at 60mcg and ive worked my way to 90mcg, which is feeling good...i think i read that 120mcg should be the limit, so im planning to get there around the end of week 2.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im currently taking modernBCAA daily (2 scoops) its my first week using a BCAA product and im loving it,...

i have a clen plan laid out but i really havent been following it. from taking Ephedrine in the past i have a good awareness of my heart rate, so im just taking what i feel i can handle....honestly im just playing it by ear, i started at 60mcg and ive worked my way to 90mcg, which is feeling good...i think i read that 120mcg should be the limit, so im planning to get there around the end of week 2.
BCAA's are anabolic which is very muscle sparring, always a great addition to have. I have some Modern bcaa's too. I like the taste but disappointed in the mixing with the amino cloud on top.

Remember that clen has a long half-life like 36 hours I believe. That's why it's often tapered up by increments of three days or so at the same dose. I think the 120mcg was for women and 160mcg was for men. I could be wrong. Obviously if you have a lot more mass, you can theoretically handle more. It's always important to listen to your body like you're doing. I always second guess myself so I end up using a heart rate monitor.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you don't like how Modern mixes, try Scivation Xtend. It mixes perfectly and tastes great. I use it intra and sip on it throughout the day.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
actually the modernbcaa mixes perfectly. i was literally in the supp store holding modernbcaa and xtend and it was a flip of the coin. even though i like modernBCAA im going to try Xtend when i finish this tub.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't like how Modern mixes, try Scivation Xtend. It mixes perfectly and tastes great. I use it intra and sip on it throughout the day.
yeah, I've tried a ton of different BCAA products. I actually have about 3 tubs of xtend. It does mix well and I like it, but I also like simpler formulas without all the glutamine and little of this and that mixtures. I really like how well, Labrada Power BCAA's mix but the flavoring is awful. I really like Axis Labs N'Gage with how well it mixes and tastes both.

actually the modernbcaa mixes perfectly. i was literally in the supp store holding modernbcaa and xtend and it was a flip of the coin. even though i like modernBCAA im going to try Xtend when i finish this tub.
I like them both, but they both have their good and bad for me. I look for the instanized ajinomoto aminos because they are a better form and mix very well.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
stayed at 227 this morning. i had a great workout yesterday. i think my weight reflected on me not having a good shiz this morning...that and i had a sweet tooth last night and drank a glass of orangade (lots of sugar and carbs) shortly before i went to sleep. this was my first crack in my diet so far...not too bad...

either way, stayed at 90mcg today... my body is sore all over from 20+ consecutive days at the gym, so i may take a day off today. enjoy the NBA playoffs.

edit: 100th post....sweeeeet lol

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am following your log man ,I am going to try clen ,in 2 weeks from now,good log so far !!

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I'm starting my Clen on Monday along with one "cycle" of halotest stacked with Assault and some NO2 Black for good measure.

Sounds like you are well on your way, good luck!!! I'm glad to see someone with a diet like mine!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks guys. made the final decision to rest today. been eating well. thinking about getting a little more stict on the diet and upping the cardio starting monday.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
230 think morning... eek! personally im not that worried. i ate quite a bit yesterday. kind of tried to refuel my body. had bacon, eggs, sausage. chicken breast wrap, turkey meatloaf, and 93/7 lean beef + brown rice + onions burrito...

the body is still feeling better. i feel like another day of rest would do me good. but im not gunna take one. my legs are feeling better so ill probably do cardio and play basketball later,....after the lakers game! lol...go lakers!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
had a good 3 hours of basketball yesterday. back down to 227 this morning so im right back on track. im gunna really crack down and MAKE SURE i dont go higher than 100g carbs. planning to lift back today. breakfast was 3 pice bacon, about a 4inch length of chicken sausage, and 4 eggs + 1 egg white.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im getting a little frustrated being stuck at 227... im upping the dose to 100mcg and im going to start doing A LOT more cardio...

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im quite a ways in at this point. up to 120mcg, and i will ride this out for 3 more days, then stop clen. my weight is stuck at 227-228. now the stretch marks on my bicep and my chest are growing, and im getting stronger, so i know im putting on more mass. I feel like my scale-weight is a bad reading of my progress. diet has been great, expect for one day when my girlfriend made brownies and i was high and ate a lot of em. aside from that ive been on it.

as a personal assessment, i know that i must up the cardio to lose weight, but being that im gaining strength and slowly leaning out, i dont want to stop my current regiment. hopefully ride this out for another couple months and then shred the rest of my fat in a sweet cycle.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to use anything after your clen to refresh your receptors like ketofen or benadryl? I found that helps if you're going to run it again soon.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Are you going to use anything after your clen to refresh your receptors like ketofen or benadryl? I found that helps if you're going to run it again soon.
yeah...even though im not planning on running clen again soon, im going to take some benadryl just because.

-227 today still. strength is up. 120mcg.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
benadryland what about Revamp?the supplement like the old reset.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i was reading about revamp today. looks interesting. that may be an option.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
actually...i got down to 225 today! super stoked...havent seen that number on the scale in a while. new goal is going to be to get to 220 and lean..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 32
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 6