APS Testalensis 100 log!! - AnabolicMinds.com

APS Testalensis 100 log!!

  1. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    APS Testalensis 100 log!!


    Testalensis 100- Uses the first and only standardized bulbine natalensis in the world. Brought to you by none other than APS (who else would it be).


    Obviously our standardized 100:1 extract ratio bulbine natalensis material is far superior to the current 1:1 extract NON-STANDARDIZED bulbine currently on the market. Not that some of that bulbine isn’t from the correct part of the plant or of the correct origin, because it is. But just like all other herbs the standardized version is vastly superior, bulbine is no exception, the fact is OUR BULBINE IS 100X MORE POTENT and emphasizes those components that effect performance and hypertrophy.

    The standardized bulbine natalensis found in APS Testalensis 100 is standardized to the following- No less than 50% steroidal saponins,10% sterols and 2.5% sterolins. Because of their importance we were also careful to preserve the full spectrum of organic chemicals including fatty acids,alkaloids, tannins and terpenes.This standardized material is so far superior to current bulbine in terms of building muscle and reducing estrogen it makes it obsolete. Our bulbine is unquestionably the new standard in bulbine natalensis superiority and simply can not be equalled.


    Quick look at the basic formula and why it is so synergistic and complete, it will never be matched.

    Standardized bulbine natalensis- This is the most potent LH/FSH PRODUCER ever found in nature BY FAR. Flooding your system with the first step in high testosterone output leutinizing hormone.

    Fadogia agrestis- from the most pristine source of fadogia that we know of and yes it is from the stem parts.This is the perfect addition to bulbine because it takes care of step 2 wich is sensitizing the leydig cells in the testes so that they communicate perfectly with all this new LH flooding your system and swelling to produce loads (no pun intended) of new and readily available testosterone! that's it right? we just manufactured previously unheard of amounts of testosterone naturally….I mean game over right? WRONG

    Urtica dioca- Now that we have rediculous amounts of new total testosterone we are ready for stage 3. Making sure SHBG does not bind to and render useless all of our beautiful new testosterone. That's right testosterone is great, but it's free unbound testosterone that really builds the muscle and powers up the libido. So we use the most amazing free test liberator known in nature so that most of this testosterone remains free and unbound so we can get the results we demand.

    Macuna pruriens (l-dopa)- This is a great test booster in it's own right as well as dopamine but what really adds such dimension to this formula is it's ability to produce lots of GROWTH HORMONE. What goes better with test than good old GH ? Nothing! It is the perfect compliment and with macuna pruriens we get incredible amounts of GH to further your gains and fat loss, not to mention the tremendous sense of well being!

    Zinc aspartate- For good measure we round it off with ZA, also needed to manufacture testosterone and not to mention it's also great for the immune system etc.

    Vitamin D3- High vitamin D level = high testosterone levels. Now research states that vitamin D increases the male sex hormone testosterone, they discovered that increased amounts of vitamin D (greater than 30 mug/l) were associated with substantially higher amounts of testosterone. Vitamin D3 is a vital component to achieving high testosterone levels.

    This stuff is SO tempermental and almost all bulbine that will be harvested will be totally or just about totally ineffective. A special method of preserving everything through extraction process was devised, that alone took a while. Basically ALL of the typical modern extraction techniques remove almost all of the sterols and sterolins from the plant just in an effort to improve shelf life!Problem with most bulbine is the sterolins are dissipated within 8hrs of harvest almost all bulbine they had picked up and tested from various sources had NO sterolins (also known as glucosides). That's what separates us from the rest. It was an incredibly long process, but we wanted nothing but the best.





    Currently Im
    5'11''
    191ish
    bout 10% bf
    carb cycling diet / trying to get to 8%

    current training split is a 4 day a week max ot program with DC stretches, nothing crazy but Im not power lifting currently. Well cuz im not very strong cuz im not eating much.

    Thanks to APS and everyone for choosing me


    DAY 1-4
    So I didnt notice much of anything much strenght wise or body composition wise out of the normal. However, I was pretty pumped more so than usual and Im kinda "clicking" around sometimes. Joints maybe a little dry? idk. I keep tabs on this. I drink like 2 gallons of water a day maybe more so hydration isnt the issue.

    and im just dosing 3 caps bout mid day, or if i lift 3 caps about an hour or two before I lift.


    anyone opposed to a few day summaries or you want the daily updates? doesnt matter to me, log is for you fellas
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  2. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1979

    Reputation

    summaries are good. just make them funny so I dont get bored.

  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm fine with a few day summaries, but I really think you should stick to 1 cap 3 times a day, bulbine is a very tricky herb and all that bulbine at once could possibly change the outcome of the effects.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1737

    Reputation

    subscription.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  5. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im in

  6. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for another. Starting mine today also.
  7. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    summaries are good. just make them funny so I dont get bored.

    me try with some funnies lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm fine with a few day summaries, but I really think you should stick to 1 cap 3 times a day, bulbine is a very tricky herb and all that bulbine at once could possibly change the outcome of the effects.
    oh ok, ill spread em out than, thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    im in
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    In for another. Starting mine today also.
    welcome fellas



    DAYS4-6
    Ok nothing crazy at the moment, than again I had like 2 off days from lifting. I noticed my libido was pretty dang high in class yesterday, idk if it was because it was the first nice day in minnesota and the girls wearing skimpy clothes had something to do with it or the test100. Prolly a mixture me thinking.

    today is my high carb day and im bout to go lift in an hour or two, we shall see what is up with this today! wish me luck fellas ill report back in soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    me try with some funnies lol

    oh ok, ill spread em out than, thanks for the tip






    welcome fellas



    DAYS4-6
    Ok nothing crazy at the moment, than again I had like 2 off days from lifting. I noticed my libido was pretty dang high in class yesterday, idk if it was because it was the first nice day in minnesota and the girls wearing skimpy clothes had something to do with it or the test100. Prolly a mixture me thinking.

    today is my high carb day and im bout to go lift in an hour or two, we shall see what is up with this today! wish me luck fellas ill report back in soon
    That gets my vote! LOL
  9. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That gets my vote! LOL
    you go from seeing girls in sweat pants for 6months to booty shorts, skirts, tube tops and tank tops... quite a wake up call
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  10. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    you go from seeing girls in sweat pants for 6months to booty shorts, skirts, tube tops and tank tops... quite a wake up call
    Just reading that almost worked for me.
  11. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1979

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    you go from seeing girls in sweat pants for 6months to booty shorts, skirts, tube tops and tank tops... quite a wake up call
    I am quite the fan of tight black elastic pants though. Honestly that's probably the first thing on a girl I look at.
  12. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Just reading that almost worked for me.
    impossible to stay focused when girls boobs are like falling out of their tank tops
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I am quite the fan of tight black elastic pants though. Honestly that's probably the first thing on a girl I look at.
    spanks... nom nom


    Ok so yesterday bench went up got a +2 reps acrross the set which was kinda cool cuz i dieting and didnt expect much. increased weight in skull crushers and got my 8 reps on that too, was pretty pumped. So Id say a slight increase in strength so far.

    I squatted today and failed miserably, I need to go back to westside asap which i think im gonna do on friday. Im lacking the "snap" to the lifts.

    anyways noticed my face is a little bit more oily than usualy, than again that maybe because of the warmer weather. Ill keep tabs on it.


    so um... i think thats it for now. got an off day thursday than gonna do some DE work fri and sat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great update Looking good!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright gonna just update on the days I lift unless i notice something awesome.

    kinda lost track of days already lol but heres the last 2 day update.



    DE work went excellent! picked right back up where I left off for speed and technique. the DE lifts are down like 10-30lbs but gimmie 3 weeks or so and they'll be back up to par. Im getting a pump quite easily, i dont train for pump or anything so i decided this should be noted. feeling / looking much fuller me thinks.

    Libido still pretty dang high, higher than normal. Ill give this to the Test 100 cuz it fcking snowed and the skimpy clothes are gone for now lol. Lady friend has her hands full... pun intneded

    so like i mentioned before i seem to be looking fuller. well at school today, some kids stopped me and asked me bout lifting n stuff i mentioned I PL and they told me to come lift with them.

    so far i liking it dis stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Alright gonna just update on the days I lift unless i notice something awesome.

    kinda lost track of days already lol but heres the last 2 day update.



    DE work went excellent! picked right back up where I left off for speed and technique. the DE lifts are down like 10-30lbs but gimmie 3 weeks or so and they'll be back up to par. Im getting a pump quite easily, i dont train for pump or anything so i decided this should be noted. feeling / looking much fuller me thinks.

    Libido still pretty dang high, higher than normal. Ill give this to the Test 100 cuz it fcking snowed and the skimpy clothes are gone for now lol. Lady friend has her hands full... pun intneded

    so like i mentioned before i seem to be looking fuller. well at school today, some kids stopped me and asked me bout lifting n stuff i mentioned I PL and they told me to come lift with them.

    so far i liking it dis stuff
    Thats what I'm taking about every person logging has noticed an increase in libido the first week. Also a decrease around end of week 2/ week 3, my guess is it's the bulbine kicking in, with a decrease in estrogen may come decrease in libido.....but training and recomp effects should show more and we all know thats what matters
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats what I'm taking about every person logging has noticed an increase in libido the first week. Also a decrease around end of week 2/ week 3, my guess is it's the bulbine kicking in, with a decrease in estrogen may come decrease in libido.....but training and recomp effects should show more and we all know thats what matters
    hmm... any type of libido doesnt reall bother me from 0 - 1000+ i got dis lol


    ok so another couple days passed, strength going up pretty slick slow and surely but definately stronger. I think, well matter of fact I know im holding extra water. ive gained like 5lbs or so. kinda weird i figured maybe anti E would dry me out. doesnt bother me just thought id share.

    appetite seems to be increased slightly too, always fun

    oh! almost forgot! the whole morning wood thing... kinda outta control currently. maybe TMI but whateva you fellas got the DL on it lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So strength still climbing slowly but surely, i liking it. hard to tell if i vascular from this or from dieting but regardless im vascular.

    noticed joints seem little dry? i drink lotta water so i figured this would be worth mentioning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  18. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    So strength still climbing slowly but surely, i liking it. hard to tell if i vascular from this or from dieting but regardless im vascular.

    noticed joints seem little dry? i drink lotta water so i figured this would be worth mentioning.
    Are you looking more dry as well? If so sounds like the anti-E effects are kicking in, I always get dry joints when I take anything that decreases estrogen. I wish I ran Testalensis 100 already so I could give a better idea what it could be, hopefully I get mine soon so I can join in on the fun lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Are you looking more dry as well? If so sounds like the anti-E effects are kicking in, I always get dry joints when I take anything that decreases estrogen. I wish I ran Testalensis 100 already so I could give a better idea what it could be, hopefully I get mine soon so I can join in on the fun lol
    yes sir, looking very dry. got some weird veins popping around my biceps and like underlining it so id assume so.


    yeah i was gonna attribute the anti e = creaky joints too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  20. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    yes sir, looking very dry. got some weird veins popping around my biceps and like underlining it so id assume so.


    yeah i was gonna attribute the anti e = creaky joints too
    Well thats good your looking dry
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well thats good your looking dry
    botlte pretty much is gone, ill throw up a detailed review and my overall impression of it prolly tomorrow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  22. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    yes sir, looking very dry. got some weird veins popping around my biceps and like underlining it so id assume so.


    yeah i was gonna attribute the anti e = creaky joints too
    That's an affirmative.

    Seeing the same thing here.
  23. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    botlte pretty much is gone, ill throw up a detailed review and my overall impression of it prolly tomorrow
    Looking forward to it
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FINAL REVIEW

    Ok so heres the summary of what i experienced and such...

    so first couple of days nothing really happens or at least i didnt notice anything. later on, my libido went up noticeably fast. it stayed pretty high for a little while than came down but was still higher than normal.

    kinda reminded me of test, face got a little oily and i got a little bit of acne on my shoulders toward the very end of the use that i didnt mention. nothing bad and i was ghostly white so dont let this scare you off if youre concerned about either of these things.

    i seemed to fill out a bit more too, like if you notice your glycogen depleted and have a re-feed. similar to that effect but not quite as drastic. noticeable tho for sure. just like after a high carb meal or re-feed, vascularity increased. thats always a good thing

    so the best benefit was the slight strenght increase. i got noticeably stronger from start to finish. it was only a few reps every now and than but regardless, its still progress.

    overall, id use this product again. i think its a good natural test booster with the only lacking side effect would be the dryness of the joints. this isnt to bad either, kinda a non issue IMO. if youre gonna use this product tho, id probably suggest getting 2 bottles of this because it seems to be over before it began and why stop a good thing?

    So thank you everyone and APS for this. I hope the log / review has helped people
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  25. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    not 1 comment? well i guess ill bump this for people who missed my review ;/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  26. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

    Ok so heres the summary of what i experienced and such...

    so first couple of days nothing really happens or at least i didnt notice anything. later on, my libido went up noticeably fast. it stayed pretty high for a little while than came down but was still higher than normal.

    kinda reminded me of test, face got a little oily and i got a little bit of acne on my shoulders toward the very end of the use that i didnt mention. nothing bad and i was ghostly white so dont let this scare you off if youre concerned about either of these things.

    i seemed to fill out a bit more too, like if you notice your glycogen depleted and have a re-feed. similar to that effect but not quite as drastic. noticeable tho for sure. just like after a high carb meal or re-feed, vascularity increased. thats always a good thing

    so the best benefit was the slight strenght increase. i got noticeably stronger from start to finish. it was only a few reps every now and than but regardless, its still progress.

    overall, id use this product again. i think its a good natural test booster with the only lacking side effect would be the dryness of the joints. this isnt to bad either, kinda a non issue IMO. if youre gonna use this product tho, id probably suggest getting 2 bottles of this because it seems to be over before it began and why stop a good thing?

    So thank you everyone and APS for this. I hope the log / review has helped people

    Wow my post must not have worked, I remember posting and reading all this, but my AM seems to be acting up on me this week lol

    Thank you very much, for taking the time to log for us GeekPoop, APS and I appreciate it, it was a great log and amazing final review! Thanks!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. New Member
    EARoss's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    I know this was over a month ago, but I was thinking of trying Testalensis 100 and am wondering what mas gains you got from it over all?

    Thanks.
  28. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    wouldnt say i any real mass but was getting stronger like i mentioned. couple reps every session over a time period build up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  29. New Member
    pablogdog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    781

    Reputation

    Thanks for this. Got a couple of bottles my self and never saw a review until today, although I never looked that hard for one I must admit. Never saw one from rahl either. Sounds like it'll be a two bottle run.
  30. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Thanks for this. Got a couple of bottles my self and never saw a review until today, although I never looked that hard for one I must admit. Never saw one from rahl either. Sounds like it'll be a two bottle run.
    np man

    yeah if i was going to use it, id def buy 2 bottles. seems to run out when it gets good lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  31. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Thanks for this. Got a couple of bottles my self and never saw a review until today, although I never looked that hard for one I must admit. Never saw one from rahl either. Sounds like it'll be a two bottle run.
    You really didn't look to hard...

    APS Testalensis 100 and Rahl continue to recomp!!!

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testalensis 100
    By APSFAN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:43 AM
  3. StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:15 AM
  4. MidwestBeast's APS Testalensis 100 Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:01 PM
  5. SOUTHPAW vs APS' TESTALENSIS 100
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in