Redefine Nutrition N.O.Ignite

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grape Frenzy!:yup:

Thanks ScottyDoc, I got the package already!

I decided to have one serving of N.O. Ignite today, and then went on a ~5 mile hike. I had plenty of energy, clean and sustained. Not once did I feel over-stimulated or jittery-no sides what-so-ever. Focus was spot-on and I got a crazy pump throughout my entire body just from hiking! Every time I looked down at my forearms I was amazed at the vascularity and how the muscle looked like it was going to tear through my skin!

The most impressive aspect by far though was the euphoric feelings I felt! I was SO happy just to be outside in the sun. Even breathing felt better.

:firedevil:​

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds awesome my friend, wish I could have gotten out with the wifey, we love hiking and there are some awesome places just an hour from where we live in the North Georgia Mts.... unfortunately I was stuck inside a Mental Hospital all weekend! No... I'm not CRAZY, LoL, I was doing my clinical rounds for school, the the guests of our fantastic facility were interesting people to say the least, lets also just say I'm glad I keep in shape physically!!!