Flying with supplements?
- 04-09-2011, 10:11 AM
- 04-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes you can and no they won't.
- 04-09-2011, 11:33 PM
It might be harder internationally, but domestically id imagine it will be fine. However, personally i would not take them in my carry on luggage depending what they were. They are very suspicious of all powders here in Australia.
04-09-2011, 11:56 PM
You will NOT have a problem. I travel very often with bottles of clen, inhalers of albuterol, bottles of tamox, etc and I've never once been questioned.
Similar Forum Threads
- By callaway in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 22Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:57 PM
- By icanrace in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:22 PM
- By kixazz2529 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:09 PM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:19 PM
- By BigMar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 07:12 PM