Flying with supplements?
- 04-09-2011, 12:11 PM
- 04-09-2011, 12:37 PM
04-10-2011, 01:33 AM
It might be harder internationally, but domestically id imagine it will be fine. However, personally i would not take them in my carry on luggage depending what they were. They are very suspicious of all powders here in Australia.
04-10-2011, 01:56 AM
You will NOT have a problem. I travel very often with bottles of clen, inhalers of albuterol, bottles of tamox, etc and I've never once been questioned.
Similar Forum Threads
- By icanrace in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:00 PM
- By callaway in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 22Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:57 PM
- By kixazz2529 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:09 PM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:19 PM
- By BigMar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:12 PM