APS does it again !!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Creatine nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far!

You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by roadmap vascularity all wrapped in a tight,dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiests have been waiting for,not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers.In fact nothing else even comes close.We add vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it!The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market. Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don’t wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough! Creatine nitrate can also be found in our category dominating pre-workout powder

I would like to thank Judgement Day and APS for allowing me to try another great product that they have brought to the market.

I have been using this for around a month now and am very pleased with the results I have seen. I have been using it everyday lie so

workout days I started at 6 caps preworkout 2 post workout
non workout days 4 caps AM and 4 caps PM don't ask why :D

I have noticed some nast a$$ pumps with this APS Creatine Nitrate. I have had a lot of great workouts as well but mostly I love it for the pump.

I have had zero water retention with this product which is great and one could use it for bulking or cutting and have no issues.

Now the fun part I added in a scoop of Mesamorph to the 8 caps pre workout and I thought I was going to tear my skin or have streatch marks after . I have not seen pumps like that from anything , Just friggin sick to the point it almost hurt to move afterwards .

Thanks again APS for the sick a$$ pumps and great product !!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the awesome review!

Great to see another believer of APS Creatine Nitrate :D