Thinking of taking prohormone

clarkp81

Awards
I've tried for years to gain weight using protein, weight gainer and creatine, but I've always been around 135 to 140. Recently I was told by a co worker about taking superdrol, but it seems a lot of people think that you shouldn't take this stuff until you have reached your genetic limit. I am almost 30 and nothing I seem to do will slow my metabolism. Does anyone have advice, or might prohormones be a good way for me to try and bulk up?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
A steroid isn't the cure for you. You say you've tried to gain weight using protein and weight gainers, but what about your diet? You just need to eat tons of food and train hard and heavy using basic compound movements. My guess is that you go to the gym and use machines and spend an obscene amount of time working bi's? You need to start squatting and deadlifting heavy. Flat bench press, military presses, bent-over barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and things like that. Get back to the basics and eat.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth. I'm naturally a 165-170lbs kinda guy and I have to constantly eat to keep my weight around 200lbs. I seriously take in between 4000-5000 cals per day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can naturally gain 25-30 pounds IMO. Multiply your weight by 20 and consume that number of cakories daily.

clarkp81

Awards
Thanks

A steroid isn't the cure for you. You say you've tried to gain weight using protein and weight gainers, but what about your diet? You just need to eat tons of food and train hard and heavy using basic compound movements. My guess is that you go to the gym and use machines and spend an obscene amount of time working bi's? You need to start squatting and deadlifting heavy. Flat bench press, military presses, bent-over barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and things like that. Get back to the basics and eat.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth. I'm naturally a 165-170lbs kinda guy and I have to constantly eat to keep my weight around 200lbs. I seriously take in between 4000-5000 cals per day.
Thanks for the advice. I think I am just going to increase my protien and caloric intake and work out the major muscle groups using heavy weight. From what I've been reading I should gain 20 to 30 lbs before hitting the steroids.

What about taking a appetite stimulator? Some times I can find it very hard to eat a lot of calories.

rage469

Awards
Get married, have kids you will gain weight..lol..j/k..but on A serious note I was 145lbs at 23 yrs old and it has taken a long time to get up to where I am now. Currently at 199lbs just oveer 30 yrs old. I have to eat as much as humanly possible to the point where you are forcing food down and currently take whey 3 times daily and Casein before bed. The compound exercises with 6-8 reps done to failure is the best way to gain size. Also limit cardio to less than 20-30 min per session and only 3 sessions per week max. Good luck though and there is plenty of info here on prohormones so just look around.

curls

curls

Awards
I've tried for years to gain weight using protein, weight gainer and creatine, but I've always been around 135 to 140. Recently I was told by a co worker about taking superdrol, but it seems a lot of people think that you shouldn't take this stuff until you have reached your genetic limit. I am almost 30 and nothing I seem to do will slow my metabolism. Does anyone have advice, or might prohormones be a good way for me to try and bulk up?
90% of gaining muscle is your diet! I know you are tired of hearing it but it is the truth eat more. When you think you have eaten alot eat more. Instead of drinking mass shakes eat real food. You are trying to bulk so have fun, at your weight you can eat some crap with the good foods.
I am not saying to do this but this is how easy it is to get extra calories
ex: cheese cake bits from Sams club 330 calories for four small pieces. Eat 4 after every meal, 5 meals a day 5x330=1650 extra calories a day. Now tell me you are not gaining weight!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat Steak. At your weight you can get away with a lot of carbs too. I couldn't image being 140 pounds. Gaining weight for me is easy. Still though if I was 140 pounds, damn I would have a field day!.

gus.medrano

Awards
Definitely eat more.

I started posting in here about 2.5 months ago thinking u was going to take a ph...

Theseguys convinced me otherwise and everybody and their mothers told me to eat more..

Eating about 3.5-4k cals power day and training put me up about 18 lbs
I started at 130 and am now at 148..

Eat more, it works

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

gus.medrano

Awards
What about taking a appetite stimulator? Some times I can find it very hard to eat a lot of calories.
I tried animal m-stak

I think it helped but there's room for improvement with that supp

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely eat more.

I started posting in here about 2.5 months ago thinking u was going to take a ph...

Theseguys convinced me otherwise and everybody and their mothers told me to eat more..

Eating about 3.5-4k cals power day and training put me up about 18 lbs
I started at 130 and am now at 148..

Eat more, it works

another anabolicminds success story....congrats, gus!!!!