Thinking of taking prohormone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%

Thinking of taking prohormone

I've tried for years to gain weight using protein, weight gainer and creatine, but I've always been around 135 to 140. Recently I was told by a co worker about taking superdrol, but it seems a lot of people think that you shouldn't take this stuff until you have reached your genetic limit. I am almost 30 and nothing I seem to do will slow my metabolism. Does anyone have advice, or might prohormones be a good way for me to try and bulk up?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

A steroid isn't the cure for you. You say you've tried to gain weight using protein and weight gainers, but what about your diet? You just need to eat tons of food and train hard and heavy using basic compound movements. My guess is that you go to the gym and use machines and spend an obscene amount of time working bi's? You need to start squatting and deadlifting heavy. Flat bench press, military presses, bent-over barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and things like that. Get back to the basics and eat.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth. I'm naturally a 165-170lbs kinda guy and I have to constantly eat to keep my weight around 200lbs. I seriously take in between 4000-5000 cals per day.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You can naturally gain 25-30 pounds IMO. Multiply your weight by 20 and consume that number of cakories daily.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    A steroid isn't the cure for you. You say you've tried to gain weight using protein and weight gainers, but what about your diet? You just need to eat tons of food and train hard and heavy using basic compound movements. My guess is that you go to the gym and use machines and spend an obscene amount of time working bi's? You need to start squatting and deadlifting heavy. Flat bench press, military presses, bent-over barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and things like that. Get back to the basics and eat.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear but it's the truth. I'm naturally a 165-170lbs kinda guy and I have to constantly eat to keep my weight around 200lbs. I seriously take in between 4000-5000 cals per day.
    Thanks for the advice. I think I am just going to increase my protien and caloric intake and work out the major muscle groups using heavy weight. From what I've been reading I should gain 20 to 30 lbs before hitting the steroids.

What about taking a appetite stimulator? Some times I can find it very hard to eat a lot of calories.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

Get married, have kids you will gain weight..lol..j/k..but on A serious note I was 145lbs at 23 yrs old and it has taken a long time to get up to where I am now. Currently at 199lbs just oveer 30 yrs old. I have to eat as much as humanly possible to the point where you are forcing food down and currently take whey 3 times daily and Casein before bed. The compound exercises with 6-8 reps done to failure is the best way to gain size. Also limit cardio to less than 20-30 min per session and only 3 sessions per week max. Good luck though and there is plenty of info here on prohormones so just look around.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%

Quote Originally Posted by clarkp81 View Post
    I've tried for years to gain weight using protein, weight gainer and creatine, but I've always been around 135 to 140. Recently I was told by a co worker about taking superdrol, but it seems a lot of people think that you shouldn't take this stuff until you have reached your genetic limit. I am almost 30 and nothing I seem to do will slow my metabolism. Does anyone have advice, or might prohormones be a good way for me to try and bulk up?
    90% of gaining muscle is your diet! I know you are tired of hearing it but it is the truth eat more. When you think you have eaten alot eat more. Instead of drinking mass shakes eat real food. You are trying to bulk so have fun, at your weight you can eat some crap with the good foods.
    I am not saying to do this but this is how easy it is to get extra calories
    ex: cheese cake bits from Sams club 330 calories for four small pieces. Eat 4 after every meal, 5 meals a day 5x330=1650 extra calories a day. Now tell me you are not gaining weight!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Eat Steak. At your weight you can get away with a lot of carbs too. I couldn't image being 140 pounds. Gaining weight for me is easy. Still though if I was 140 pounds, damn I would have a field day!.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

Definitely eat more.

I started posting in here about 2.5 months ago thinking u was going to take a ph...

Theseguys convinced me otherwise and everybody and their mothers told me to eat more..

Eating about 3.5-4k cals power day and training put me up about 18 lbs
    I started at 130 and am now at 148..

Eat more, it works

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

Quote Originally Posted by clarkp81 View Post
    What about taking a appetite stimulator? Some times I can find it very hard to eat a lot of calories.
    I tried animal m-stak

I think it helped but there's room for improvement with that supp

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by gus.medrano View Post
    Definitely eat more.

I started posting in here about 2.5 months ago thinking u was going to take a ph...

Theseguys convinced me otherwise and everybody and their mothers told me to eat more..

Eating about 3.5-4k cals power day and training put me up about 18 lbs
    I started at 130 and am now at 148..

Eat more, it works

another anabolicminds success story....congrats, gus!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:22 AM
  2. thinking about taking a-dex with my mdrol
    By ryaroberts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:18 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 02:04 PM
  4. Thinking about taking steroids.
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15