NTBM Acnetame & N2Clear log - Ultimate Acne Attacker Kit?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I was lucky enough to be selected to log the Acne Attacker Kit from NTBM. I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity because after this last Dieselbolan run, I've developed some BACNE that's been irritating me. It gets itchy pretty often and I can't reach my back, so I find myself rubbing up against the corners of walls and it can get embarrassing at times.

I've been using Clearasil Ultra for my back but it doesn't seem to work for the bacne. It's ok as an everyday face wash, but doesn't do anything for the acne on the back or chest. So, we'll see how this product works. I'll be very honest and unbiased.

Thanks again to Nate and the NTBM team!

BEFORE

AFTER

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First to sub!

Lets kill this acne. The acnetame will work great. Haven't tried the N2Clear yet.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Barbell beat me to it, but I'm a close 2nd to sub.....I'll be here for the whole ride bro!! Lets see what this stack can do for you!! ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 1

I just washed my face with the N2Clear and it's pretty cool. No suds, just a lotion like product without fragrance except for a very slight menthol smell, and I'm glad because I don't want to be smelling like pletunias while working out in the gym. It also leaves the skin feeling moisturized.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Subb'ed. I have bacne like a bitch and nothing works. Going to Lake Tahoe with a few chicks this summer so I need to rid myself of this ****!

Lateinlife

Lateinlife

Awards
I am thrilled to keep up with this one. I have been dealing with this problem for 20 years. If this really works I will be first in line.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 2

Nice. Last night I took a late night shower and used the N2Clear on my back and took my second dose of Acnetame. I think the N2Clear may have helped quell some of the itching I get from the bacne. I didn't find myself shifting in bed while sleeping trying to get relief. It's still too early to tell though so I'll just keep updating.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Nice. Last night I took a late night shower and used the N2Clear on my back and took my second dose of Acnetame. I think the N2Clear may have helped quell some of the itching I get from the bacne. I didn't find myself shifting in bed while sleeping trying to get relief. It's still too early to tell though so I'll just keep updating.

Nice update man...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DAY 5

Wow! So I'm on the 5th day of this stack and all itchiness is gone! No noticeable visual changes on the bacne, but the itching is totally gone and I'm lovin' it! No more embarrassing rub ups against the corner of walls for me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5

Wow! So I'm on the 5th day of this stack and all itchiness is gone! No noticeable visual changes on the bacne, but the itching is totally gone and I'm lovin' it! No more embarrassing rub ups against the corner of walls for me.

Thats good to hear bro. Hopefully that is the start of some great things to come!:yup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome buddy. Sorta hard to get that N2clear on your back? I know it would be for me... How many Acnetame are you taking?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Awesome buddy. Sorta hard to get that N2clear on your back? I know it would be for me... How many Acnetame are you taking?
I use this long japanese wash cloth that's really rough. It's about 30" long so I'm good to go. I can barely reach past my traps so I would be lost with my Salux washcloth. And I'm taking 3 tabs per day spread out.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use this long japanese wash cloth that's really rough. It's about 30" long so I'm good to go. I can barely reach past my traps so I would be lost with my Salux washcloth. And I'm taking 3 tabs per day spread out.

taking notes here that cloth sounds awesome I have the same problem

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice bro, great idea... This acne will be gone in no time brudda! :yup:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
taking notes here that cloth sounds awesome I have the same problem
Oh man! The cloth is a Godsend. I've been using this brand for the past 20+ years. It's really rough (think light grit sandpaper :11:) and helps scrub off all the dead skin cells. It takes a little getting used to but it's well worth it. Makes you feel cleaner and more refreshed after use. When I travel and use those hotel washcloths, I feel like I'm not getting cleaned.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
1 Week update

I've been so focused on my bacne that I totally overlooked the fact that every single bit of acne remnants on my forehead is completely cleared up! I didn't even notice it till I was brushing my teeth this morning and looking at my pretty mug in the mirror. The N2Clear leaves my face silky smooth and it seems to give my face a better complexion and a brighter shine? I'm lovin' this stuff!

The bacne is still there but the bumps seem to be getting smaller. No itching whatsoever. So far I'm very impressed with this Acne kit.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 Week update

I've been so focused on my bacne that I totally overlooked the fact that every single bit of acne remnants on my forehead is completely cleared up! I didn't even notice it till I was brushing my teeth this morning and looking at my pretty mug in the mirror. The N2Clear leaves my face silky smooth and it seems to give my face a better complexion and a brighter shine? I'm lovin' this stuff!

The bacne is still there but the bumps seem to be getting smaller. No itching whatsoever. So far I'm very impressed with this Acne kit.

Wow man!!:wow: great update. It must be pretty fast acting to have those type of results already!! Very nice:yup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Excellent so far! I think this could really be great for a lot of people.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear you are having so much success. I know my acne is bad enough add on a cycle and it just gets worse especially in the summer.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 11 Update

Ok, glad to report that all acne on my face is totally gone! My forehead is smooth as a baby's butt. Chestne and shoulderne is pretty much done and over with, but the bacne is still there. Maybe it's because it was pretty severe? There is no itching so I know it's working but I can't tell if the bumps are just scars or not because quite frankly, I can't even come close to reaching my mid-back. So far I'm very satisfied with how this has been working and will be adding N2Clear to my daily face wash routine once this bottle runs out. I love the way it makes my skin feel after use.

TylerDurden7

Awards
Glad this is going well ! Your back acne appeared virtually unoticeable in the pics. Waaaaay better than mine. You'll be completely clear everywhere before you know it

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Glad this is going well ! Your back acne appeared virtually unoticeable in the pics. Waaaaay better than mine. You'll be completely clear everywhere before you know it
Oh no, the bacne is there but I guess the angle of the cam or maybe the lighting didn't really show it well. I'll try to get a better close-up pic. It's def there and it's def pretty bad and noticeable.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man thats awesome. I already know the Acnetame works wonders by itself... But I'll have to give the N2Clear a try, in place of my normal face wash.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I had bad acne the last time a ran a cycle of test and EQ......this would have come in handy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 Update

Ok, glad to report that all acne on my face is totally gone! My forehead is smooth as a baby's butt. Chestne and shoulderne is pretty much done and over with, but the bacne is still there. Maybe it's because it was pretty severe? There is no itching so I know it's working but I can't tell if the bumps are just scars or not because quite frankly, I can't even come close to reaching my mid-back. So far I'm very satisfied with how this has been working and will be adding N2Clear to my daily face wash routine once this bottle runs out. I love the way it makes my skin feel after use.
Great update! N2clear appears to do exactly what it was intended for and I'm glad this is working for you :bigok:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great update! N2clear appears to do exactly what it was intended for and I'm glad this is working for you :bigok:
Same here - good to know of a good product that clears up some acne.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 24

Ok, I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks because nothing has changed. I am absolutely acne free everywhere on my body except for the bacne?! My face is clearer than it's been in years and no acne on the chest or shoulders. The bacne is still there so I'm wondering if it's because I sweat a lot during the day. I shower twice a day no matter what, and use the N2Clear on the back once per day. There is no itching though, so that's always a good thing.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

Ok, I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks because nothing has changed. I am absolutely acne free everywhere on my body except for the bacne?! My face is clearer than it's been in years and no acne on the chest or shoulders. The bacne is still there so I'm wondering if it's because I sweat a lot during the day. I shower twice a day no matter what, and use the N2Clear on the back once per day. There is no itching though, so that's always a good thing.
That's great bud. How much longer do you have of the Acnetame? We'll see if it can pull through and eliminate all that bacne!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

great news here.yea the back is a hard spot to reach and keep clean I would think.good to hear ere someone else sweats alot too now I don't feel so strange :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

Great news man! Cleared you up good. Are you taking some more pics?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That's great bud. How much longer do you have of the Acnetame? We'll see if it can pull through and eliminate all that bacne!
I just popped open the 2nd bottle a couple of days ago so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it'll clear by the time I use it up.

great news here.yea the back is a hard spot to reach and keep clean I would think.good to hear ere someone else sweats alot too now I don't feel so strange :)
Yeah, I sweat a lot when I workout and I'm always hot. I walk around in around in a t-shirt and shorts when it's 40 degrees out.

Great news man! Cleared you up good. Are you taking some more pics?
All the acne on my body cleared up except the bacne? Weird. Hopefully this 2nd bottle will have me cleared up. I'll take more pics once the 2nd bottle is done.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nothing really new to update. My face and entire body is totally acne-free with the exception of my back?! It's really strange and I don't know what's going on. I'm thinking it's just acne scars because it doesn't itch or anything. The bumps aren't raised, just really red. Strange. But I'm happy that my face is absolutely clear as can be!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Nothing really new to update. My face and entire body is totally acne-free with the exception of my back?! It's really strange and I don't know what's going on. I'm thinking it's just acne scars because it doesn't itch or anything. The bumps aren't raised, just really red. Strange. But I'm happy that my face is absolutely clear as can be!
Could be bro, there is someone else who was taking acnetame and posted their final review and if you look at their pictures from midway through it looked like he had acne and it was going away when in actuality he just had scarring left that went away about a month later. If you search for "acnetame review" I think you'll find it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be bro, there is someone else who was taking acnetame and posted their final review and if you look at their pictures from midway through it looked like he had acne and it was going away when in actuality he just had scarring left that went away about a month later. If you search for "acnetame review" I think you'll find it.
Yeh I think I remember that review and that's about how I remember it.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nothing has changed at this point. I'm about half way through the 2nd bottle of Acnetame and almost finished with the bottle of N2Clear. I still have the bacne spots but I believe they are just scars since there is no icthing whatsoever. My face, chest, and trap areas are as acne-free as can be.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing has changed at this point. I'm about half way through the 2nd bottle of Acnetame and almost finished with the bottle of N2Clear. I still have the bacne spots but I believe they are just scars since there is no icthing whatsoever. My face, chest, and trap areas are as acne-free as can be.
Good to hear bro!! Very nice log and review! :bigok:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
FINAL REVIEW/THOUGHTS:

After 2 months of Acnetame and N2Clear, I'm happy to say that pretty much most of my acne has cleared up. My entire body is free of acne except for small traces on the back. My face is absolutely clear of everything and the acne I had on my upper and middle chest is completely gone. As you can see from the pics, the back cleared up pretty good but there is slight acne still leftover. I can probably contribute this to me being on a pretty heavy cycle which I'm finishing up tomorrow, as I'm sure I would've broke out pretty bad had it not been for the two products.

I'd like to point out that N2Clear is an awesome daily face wash. It has a very slight menthol scent which is pleasing and it actually moisturizes the face after washing without leaving an oily/greasy film.

Again, I'd like to thank Nate and the NTBM team for letting me give this a run. I'd probably be beyond the point of bacne return had it not been for you guys.

BEFORE

AFTER