The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Today as per standard operating procedure I blew off doing legs. My inner side of my right hip joint was achy and I didn't want to push it. definitely last day of 7ke today. So here is my final review.

7ke is one of the better values I've seen as a fat deterrent/fat loss product. I basically started and ended the log at approximately the same weight, but have a good bit of visible difference in definition + vascularity. Calf veins in particular (which is a body part I've worked once in the last month) have become far more prominent. That is with having at one point (the week around easter) having gained 4-5lbs through eating like a total slob all week and too much beer to go with it, and then having lost that since then. The product lasted over a month even with high dosing, and at its price its hard to beat.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok, heres an end of log picture

this is at 198-200. I can see that i've dropped a bit of chest fat, and gained a bit more vascularity. I may try and take another picture tomorrow, or use the flash as the lighting seems different enough to skew looking at the 2 pics.
    I see the most difference in your hip area re fat loss, Eric. Although lighting definitely makes a difference in how one looks, this to me is very noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Today as per standard operating procedure I blew off doing legs. My inner side of my right hip joint was achy and I didn't want to push it. definitely last day of 7ke today. So here is my final review.

7ke is one of the better values I've seen as a fat deterrent/fat loss product. I basically started and ended the log at approximately the same weight, but have a good bit of visible difference in definition + vascularity. Calf veins in particular (which is a body part I've worked once in the last month) have become far more prominent. That is with having at one point (the week around easter) having gained 4-5lbs through eating like a total slob all week and too much beer to go with it, and then having lost that since then. The product lasted over a month even with high dosing, and at its price its hard to beat.
    7-KE is definitely a great product and one that should be in any fat loss stack; even as a staple (regardless of body goal/s) for some of us

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. 196 today (started my hard cut for the primordial contest). Going to start a new log today as well, as the 7ke is finished, and i'm starting thiomucase.

shoulders
    hammer iso shoulder press 80x12x12x12x11
    upright row 80x12x12x11
    arnold press 20x15x10x7
    hammer seated dip 180x12 230x10x6 180x10
    lateral machine 110x12x12x10

whew, my shoulders are burning, so are my tris.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
  2. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM