The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was selected to run a bottle of 7ke as a sponsored log. This is a perfect time as i've been doing a pretty successful lean bulk but would like to tighten up even more between now + June while still lean bulking, before starting a precontest cut taking me thru till late August.

The ingredients per serving are

25mg 7-Keto
15mg 7-Hydroxy-Etio
15mg Etiocholanolone

During this span, the primary other supplements i'll be using are APS creatine nitrate capsules, VPX power shock as an intra workout, RecoverPro as a postworkout and outside of that general health supplements like fish oil, Cycle Support and the occasional nootropic.

My starting picture at 202lbs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the bottle bud..

Cant wait to see your results with it..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, hey your sig link brings me to the Keto thread..

In for the melt baby!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really hoping by end of may I can get to 210 at the same (or less) bodyfat than I am now. That would probably put me on stage close to 190, at least 185.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really hoping by end of may I can get to 210 at the same (or less) bodyfat than I am now. That would probably put me on stage close to 190, at least 185.
So you were the lucky chosen, Eric :D

Have faith in yourself! You know what you're doing re nutrition and training, so there is no reason why you cannot achieve your goals. Think positive. See the end and know that you WILL be what and where you want to be by 31 May 2011! I believe in you - now believe in the you that I believe in!

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i'm really happiest about recently is I have started seeing the change in growth in my pecs as i've changed my chest workout. The idea of heavy flys first (and cable flys) before presses seems so foreign, as did switching to the hammer machines from free weights. But the flys first seem to be targeting that center / inner pec better, and the machines have let me work more on what precise arm positioning gives me least shoulder trouble for each lift. And strength seems to be going up as well, I did put 90lb dumbbells up for a few times on the incline which I haven't done in a long time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back in Michigan today, working out at the Southfield LA Fitness

cable fly 60x12 70x8 60x10x8 20x30
hammer shoulder press 90x12 100x4 90x9x8
hammer incline press 160x10x6 140x10x9 50x18 (was shooting for 30, ha!)
hammer pullover 180x15x12x8
hack squat 230x12 270x10x10
cable curls 80x15 100x10 80x12
triceps pressdown 160x15x8 140x12
seated leg curl 70x12 90x12x10

and I was beat. Upper body feels good though, really had a great pump going. preworkout was 1 vapo xt, 4 creatine nitrate caps, and intraworkout was 1 serving of power shock. really a nice combo. Can't wait to be doing the mesomorph as preworkout!

Enjoying the 7ke, I like the smell. Its very subtle, and you only notice it for a few minutes after putting it on. It definitely gives a noticeable immediate calming effect, which I like.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Really interested in this product and may add it to my next stack. Good luck! You can do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah....lets see what this stuff can do.

give it hell, easy!:firedevil:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got a vacation on the beach in puerto rico in june, and it would be nice to be in the 190s with a six pack by then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got a vacation on the beach in puerto rico in june, and it would be nice to be in the 190s with a six pack by then.
san juan had some great beaches back in the 70's....haven't had a chance to go back since.:whiner:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like fun, Eric :) You can do it! :yup:

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
san juan had some great beaches back in the 70's....haven't had a chance to go back since.:whiner:
I was in PR last summer.. beaches are still awesome!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was in PR last summer.. beaches are still awesome!

Last time I went was 2005, and we mostly beached around san Juan. This time were going to humacao. My wife was born there, grew up till she was 15 there.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I went was 2005, and we mostly beached around san Juan. This time were going to humacao. My wife was born there, grew up till she was 15 there.
I have never been to any of the real big cities like san juan.. only in the mountains. I have heard bad stories about the cities and plus I am not a fan of huge crowds, I like the quiet country atmosphere with random chickens running around and being able to walk down the street and pick fresh fruit off random trees. It is amazing in the boondocks of PR.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, we spent time roaming around top, handy having her as a local interpreter :) la paguera was cool as heck to see at night

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
La Parguera is one of my favorite places and Palmas del Mar in Humacao is my weekend beach stop, love it there. I'm working for a vacation goal in Dorado for August (also going to try to get to Colorado Warrior Dash)

I saw the 7 Samurai the magnificent 7 was based on, incredible movie.

Very interested in follow the 7-ke. Would like to try it out in the near future, maybe for the last leg of my goal. (if it doesn't get sold out again LOL)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My timeshare is in Club Calas las palmas in humacao, so thats where i'll be. I like dorado too. Probably this time the only thing we plan to travel for is el yunque, and the caverns at rio camuy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My timeshare is in Club Calas las palmas in humacao, so thats where i'll be. I like dorado too. Probably this time the only thing we plan to travel for is el yunque, and the caverns at rio camuy.
sounds like a real fun time....:newangel:

now get to work and get them abs ripped.:firedevil:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating at the hotel buffet this morning I can't understand why people eat the make it yourself waffle with the industrial grade fake syrup when the have fresh pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, apples and bananas sitting right there.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
La Parguera is one of my favorite places and Palmas del Mar in Humacao is my weekend beach stop, love it there. I'm working for a vacation goal in Dorado for August (also going to try to get to Colorado Warrior Dash)

I saw the 7 Samurai the magnificent 7 was based on, incredible movie.

Very interested in follow the 7-ke. Would like to try it out in the near future, maybe for the last leg of my goal. (if it doesn't get sold out again LOL)

did you live in PR?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, we spent time roaming around top, handy having her as a local interpreter :) la paguera was cool as heck to see at night

Interpreter? after some drinks of "mojitos" or some "beers" i will talk in Japanese ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interpreter? after some drinks of "mojitos" or some "beers" i will talk in Japanese ;)
I hate trying to think in and speak Spanish. I can, but too much mental effort.

The mojitos at Dragonfly II in san Juan are perfect. The ones at the bacardi factory are pretty solid too :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate trying to think in and speak Spanish. I can, but too much mental effort.

The mojitos at Dragonfly II in san Juan are perfect. The ones at the bacardi factory are pretty solid too :)

Sweet!!! Mmmmm Mojitooooooo... LOL

yeap learn Spanish is more difficulty some times. is like the half of the people here says: "why i wish learn English if here we talk Spanish"

note: wow man i hope can meet you personally before my baby boy comes :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another fine evening in southfield...

seated leg curl 90x12 110x12x10
cable fly 70x10x10 80x9 70x8 30x27
behind the back upright rows on smith (plate weight) 90x10 110x9 90x9x9 20x30
hammer decline press 180x15 230x12 270x10x9 50x29
single leg press 180x12x12x10
hammer high row 140x15 180x12 230x8x8

I tried doing some superset tricep pushdowns superset with cable curls, but both the pump and my right elbow conspired against me, so I gave up after one set

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
202 today and back in Tampa thank god. flying home was a mess.

pec machine for first half of ROM 70x15x15x12
pec machine for 2nd half of ROM 140x15 160x12 175x8 160x9
hammer iso shoulder press 100x8x5 90x8x7
preacher curl machine 80x15 90x13 100x7 80x9
hammer decline press 180x15 270x10 300x4 270x6x5

and that was enough. Not a lot of visual change over the first week on 7ke, a little bit more vascular though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating at the hotel buffet this morning I can't understand why people eat the make it yourself waffle with the industrial grade fake syrup when the have fresh pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, apples and bananas sitting right there.
Making those waffles on the flat iron waffle maker is the bomb Eric!! haha, vacation = Enjoy it:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
202 today and back in Tampa thank god. flying home was a mess.

pec machine for first half of ROM 70x15x15x12
pec machine for 2nd half of ROM 140x15 160x12 175x8 160x9
hammer iso shoulder press 100x8x5 90x8x7
preacher curl machine 80x15 90x13 100x7 80x9
hammer decline press 180x15 270x10 300x4 270x6x5

and that was enough. Not a lot of visual change over the first week on 7ke, a little bit more vascular though.
How many mg are you taking in daily now?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making those waffles on the flat iron waffle maker is the bomb Eric!! haha, vacation = Enjoy it:D
Nah, work trip. I did eat half a waffle the one morning tho :) on vacation its tropical so more like guava pastries :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vacations get really expensive with 3 kids.

Actually I'm lying, because its never any cheaper when just my wife and I go ourselves as we spend way more on eating and drinking, plus going out in general

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vacations get really expensive with 3 kids.

Actually I'm lying, because its never any cheaper when just my wife and I go ourselves as we spend way more on eating and drinking, plus going out in general
True dat :toofunny:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to the caverns last time I was there.. there are 2 around the same area. The one is super fun with TONS of bats.. I was really looking forward to bringing my son (he LOVES bats) to check it out but they were closed down so we went to the cave in camuy and it was okay but not great. I mean the caves were cool but my goal was to show me son a sh1tload of bats and there was none in those caverns. I feel it was a waste of time and money and would have rather went to the beach or something. Just my opinion on the place

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey eric, how soon did you see effects from the 7-ke?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed a little the first week, more the second. I realized tonight that I look as good in the mirror end of day today as I did in the morning right after waking up a week ago, so pretty good!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I managed a surprise workout this morning. I hadn't expected to be able to as my wife left on a business trip so I had all 3 kids to get off to school myself, but managed to get them all to their respective places by 730 so I had some time for a quick workout

pec machine first half of ROM 70x12 85x10 100x8
pec machine second half of ROM 170x8x7x7
hammer incline press 160x10x9x8
lateral raise machine 125x12x12x10
face pull 100x12 130x10 150x8

and I was done. since I hadn't expected the workout I had already eaten, and didn't take any preworkout. still was nice, missed the serious pumps tho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I had thought that past monday this was going to be a week off. I could have used it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a little the first week, more the second. I realized tonight that I look as good in the mirror end of day today as I did in the morning right after waking up a week ago, so pretty good!
sounds good, thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasn't really motivated at the gym, still did ok tho

incline hammer press 180x10x10 230x10x6 180x6
lateral raise machine 125x10 140x10x7 125x8
pec machine 2nd half of rom 170x10 185x9x7 170x8
first half of rom 100x10x10x10x8
wide grip pulldown 160x10x10 175x9x7

and I was pretty worn so I stopped

And heres an update pic

not a ton of change, but some, can see a difference on my pecs, and right at the bottom of the belly fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wasn't really motivated at the gym, still did ok tho

incline hammer press 180x10x10 230x10x6 180x6
lateral raise machine 125x10 140x10x7 125x8
pec machine 2nd half of rom 170x10 185x9x7 170x8
first half of rom 100x10x10x10x8
wide grip pulldown 160x10x10 175x9x7

and I was pretty worn so I stopped

And heres an update pic

not a ton of change, but some, can see a difference on my pecs, and right at the bottom of the belly fat
making progress-that's what counts.