The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Oh yeah, I had meant to add that over the weekend (as a part of entering primordial performance's contest) I calipered myself a few times a few different ways, and everything came up between 11- 11.5 which I find hard to believe as I was thinking more like 13-14 from the mirror
    Interesting. Maybe you have more muscle mass and less fat than you think, Eric. How many skinfolds did you do?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Interesting. Maybe you have more muscle mass and less fat than you think, Eric. How many skinfolds did you do?
    I did 3 sets of 3 sites and they all came out the same, then separately did just the suprailliac which also came out the same as far as percentage. A piece of it may be that the calipers are marked at 2mm increments so rounding errors could be there, but by chance they all came up right about on the markers. The 3 sites I used were the chest, abdominals + thigh, with the chest + abs being my most visible fat areas.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I did 3 sets of 3 sites and they all came out the same, then separately did just the suprailliac which also came out the same as far as percentage. A piece of it may be that the calipers are marked at 2mm increments so rounding errors could be there, but by chance they all came up right about on the markers. The 3 sites I used were the chest, abdominals + thigh, with the chest + abs being my most visible fat areas.
    Considering that three skinfold sites is not really enough (6-8 skinfolds preferable) IMO to get close to a good guesstimate of what body composition one is, not to mention doing the measurements yourself, so these are both highly likely where your estimate of error is. That's not to say that it might not be close, though, and if this is the way you have been doing it until now, then it's still useful as a good indicator of your progress, Eric.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, its hard self-calipering more sites than that, which is why I just use the 3. I could try getting my wife to help since my gym just uses the goofy impedence ones. But i'd be just as concerned with accuracy then too
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Looks good in here man
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Yeah, its hard self-calipering more sites than that, which is why I just use the 3. I could try getting my wife to help since my gym just uses the goofy impedence ones. But i'd be just as concerned with accuracy then too
    I know what you mean, and I'd take most trainers at the gym who did one or anyone who uses BIA re body composition with even less salt than you doing it yourself, honestly. As long as you do it the same every time, it will indicate progress or not.

~Rosie~

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know what you mean, and I'd take most trainers at the gym who did one or anyone who uses BIA re body composition with even less salt than you doing it yourself, honestly. As long as you do it the same every time, it will indicate progress or not.

~Rosie~
    That's the key to me right there. Accuracy isn't the biggest problem. Consistency is. If you're measuring with the same thing and in the same fashion you should be able to track progress and that's all that's really important.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, particularly as i'm entering the primordial "who can lose the most % of fat in 4 weeks" i'm hoping my measuring remains consistently wrong on the low side
    This space for rent

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yeah, particularly as i'm entering the primordial "who can lose the most % of fat in 4 weeks" i'm hoping my measuring remains consistently wrong on the low side
    LOL. Make me a good deal on those calipers? I could use a little mental pick me up this week!
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok, heres an end of log picture

this is at 198-200. I can see that i've dropped a bit of chest fat, and gained a bit more vascularity. I may try and take another picture tomorrow, or use the flash as the lighting seems different enough to skew looking at the 2 pics.
    This space for rent

11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Today as per standard operating procedure I blew off doing legs. My inner side of my right hip joint was achy and I didn't want to push it. definitely last day of 7ke today. So here is my final review.

7ke is one of the better values I've seen as a fat deterrent/fat loss product. I basically started and ended the log at approximately the same weight, but have a good bit of visible difference in definition + vascularity. Calf veins in particular (which is a body part I've worked once in the last month) have become far more prominent. That is with having at one point (the week around easter) having gained 4-5lbs through eating like a total slob all week and too much beer to go with it, and then having lost that since then. The product lasted over a month even with high dosing, and at its price its hard to beat.
    This space for rent

12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Ok, heres an end of log picture

this is at 198-200. I can see that i've dropped a bit of chest fat, and gained a bit more vascularity. I may try and take another picture tomorrow, or use the flash as the lighting seems different enough to skew looking at the 2 pics.
    I see the most difference in your hip area re fat loss, Eric. Although lighting definitely makes a difference in how one looks, this to me is very noticeable.

Today as per standard operating procedure I blew off doing legs. My inner side of my right hip joint was achy and I didn't want to push it. definitely last day of 7ke today. So here is my final review.

7ke is one of the better values I've seen as a fat deterrent/fat loss product. I basically started and ended the log at approximately the same weight, but have a good bit of visible difference in definition + vascularity. Calf veins in particular (which is a body part I've worked once in the last month) have become far more prominent. That is with having at one point (the week around easter) having gained 4-5lbs through eating like a total slob all week and too much beer to go with it, and then having lost that since then. The product lasted over a month even with high dosing, and at its price its hard to beat.
    7-KE is definitely a great product and one that should be in any fat loss stack; even as a staple (regardless of body goal/s) for some of us

~Rosie~

13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

196 today (started my hard cut for the primordial contest). Going to start a new log today as well, as the 7ke is finished, and i'm starting thiomucase.

shoulders
    hammer iso shoulder press 80x12x12x12x11
    upright row 80x12x12x11
    arnold press 20x15x10x7
    hammer seated dip 180x12 230x10x6 180x10
    lateral machine 110x12x12x10

whew, my shoulders are burning, so are my tris.
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM