PES AnaBeta 01 log for Bigbeef

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
B ig thanks to PES for throwing me a bone and letting me try this out. Will be starting in the morning. Currently at 250lbs and taking in 250g of protein. Try to stay moderate to low carb, but since hearing this stuff works good with carbs I will be taking in more oatmeal.
5'11" 250 lbs, aroung 17-18% bf. I will bbe shaking up my training routine a bit. Some will post it up tomorrow

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching from afar.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
took my first dose this morning at 4:30. Took it with a cup of oatmeal and 30g whey protein. GOt ready and headed to the gym. Not sure if it is the supplement or the fact I dont normally eat that early, but it definitely acted as a colon flush for me by the time I got to the gym.
Today was arm day. I will admit my biceps are my weakest link and I am really working on bringing them up to speed. Curling the weight up fast and slowly descending so I have lowered my weight down to get good steady reps and stretch.
For biceps alt db curls 3x10x35
preacher curls 3x10x100
straight barl curls 3x10x80

Triceps Nosebusters 3x10x120
cable pushdowns 3x10x220
overhead db extension 3x10x85

Followed it all up with 30 minutes stair climber, 20 minutes in I had to head back to the bathroom for another cleansing and then came back and went another 10 minutes

And at the end did 3 sets of dips to failure and then rope hammer curls, descending the weight til failure
One thing I did notice that sweating seemed to be a little more than normal

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking the strong urge to drop a duece is not realted to the beta, cause it has not happened on my next 2 doses

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well my dosing is done for the day.Over all no magor feelings or anything.Seemed to have a little more hinger than normal and did not feel draggy in the afternoon. day 1 down,29 to go

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, interested to see how it goes for you

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well day 2 has not started well. Got up tookmy dose with me preworkout meal, got dressed and got ready to leave. Bent over to pick something up and my back froze up on me. I have not had any back issues in over 3 years. Well I took some medicine and laid back down, might take another shot at this afternoon

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn -- that sucks man! Rest up the back...make sure its good to go before you head to the gym again

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the down time guys, just trying to get my back in good shape. I am about 80%. I am heading back in to the gym inthe morning to see how it goes and get back up to speed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the down time guys, just trying to get my back in good shape. I am about 80%. I am heading back in to the gym inthe morning to see how it goes and get back up to speed
All good. In the meantime, if you want to make any notes on any effects you're notice outside of training, would be great.

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I did my back too the other day..it sucks ey. Rest up and get that back better.

I'll keep an eye on this log, im interested in the results.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
All good. In the meantime, if you want to make any notes on any effects you're notice outside of training, would be great.

~Rosie~
One thing I have noticed for sure is I am thirsty. I mean I can not drink enough. I had stopped the dosing after a few days of being injured and seeing I was gonne need some time to heal up, but thirst is off the charts.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I have noticed for sure is I am thirsty. I mean I can not drink enough. I had stopped the dosing after a few days of being injured and seeing I was gonne need some time to heal up, but thirst is off the charts.
The thirst factor is a kicker, yes - makes sure you get all your water in though :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna get this thing going again soon I promise, life has been very difficult lately. Still down in my back a little and my wife and I lost our child last week.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am gonna get this thing going again soon I promise, life has been very difficult lately. Still down in my back a little and my wife and I lost our child last week.
Wow...I am VERY sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine. Don't worry about the log...take care of what is important. You and your wife will be in our prayers

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know you personaly... but I will think about your lost, and try to send you positive energy, stay strong.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just deal with what you need to. Our thoughts and prayers will be for and with you during this time. Remember the good and happy times with a smile and celebrate the life that was lived.

~Rosie~

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
getting back in the gym next week, if back is good will definitely be a good thing. Need to get rid of some stress and get my mind off things. Hopefully it will stimulate my appetite a little also

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
getting back in the gym next week, if back is good will definitely be a good thing. Need to get rid of some stress and get my mind off things. Hopefully it will stimulate my appetite a little also
Training always helps relieve a bit of stress :yup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and BTW... I understand what you are going through, I have recently endured the same detriment... it is something I honestly do not believe it something I will ever get over. My child was unborn, but still kills me every time I think about it.

Just so you know you are not alone in these painful situations.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
posts like all these (above) are such a reminder that there are real people on here with 'life' happening...good, bad & 'painfully ugly'...and not just screennames that update training & stats on a daily basis...good to be reminded, but of course at the same time, VERY sorry to hear what you're going thru BB & have gone thru DA...I have 3 kids (7,5,3) and can't imagine what I'd be like if ever faced w/similar situations, except relying on HIS strength to get thu it....so my prayers and thoughts do go out to you...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok beef is back at it. Hit the gym early this morning and trained biceps and tris

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well three weeks off training and only lost a pound so I was pleased. Strength was still pretty good too. I got plenty of sweet potatoes and turkey to eat this week thanks to moms easter dinner. Thanks to everyone for you words and thoughts. The loss of your first and only child is something that words cannot describe, but I will overcome this and hopefully be able to share with others in times of loss they experience

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Dude so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man ever since I recieved my bottle I have only gotten to use it for about 4 days.First hurt my back, second my wife and I lost a child, and last week our town got hammered by 3 tornadoes. I work with fire dept and we have been working around the clock nonstop. But please do not give up on me. I plan to be back to normal schedule on monday and I am gonna get going strong. Please pray for not only Greeneville TN, but all the places that were devestated last week in the storms that hit us. This is the first time I have worked a disaster area and trust me, pictures and news coverage does not do justice the magnitude of peoples loss. You have to see, hear, and smell it first hand to fully grasp what has happened

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant even imagine what it is like to actually be there. No one here will give up on you. You really have a lot of bad things going on and our hearts go out to you. Things can only get better from here

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Cant even imagine what it is like to actually be there. No one here will give up on you. You really have a lot of bad things going on and our hearts go out to you. Things can only get better from here
I know things will only get better. I have had a lot happen at once, but am glad things are not worse than they are. I still have a home to live in and a great wife and job. SOme many have far less

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
third time is a charm, back in the gym this morning and hit chest

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know things will only get better. I have had a lot happen at once, but am glad things are not worse than they are. I still have a home to live in and a great wife and job. SOme many have far less
There is ALWAYS a light in the darkness - you just have to find it! It's that darkness that makes you thankful for the light. "Even in the deepest place during the darkest times, there is a light somewhere in the world - you just have to find it...Even when it seems like there is nothing to live for, there is always something to be thankful for...Look for the light..."

Things will definitely get better for you. How can they not? Stay strong, hold onto your faith, and believe, thankful for the small blessings that help get you through the dark times.

third time is a charm, back in the gym this morning and hit chest
Good stuff :)

~Rosie~