20 lbs in 30 days. Support me, bros!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.17%

20 lbs in 30 days. Support me, bros!

Ok, guys (and dolls). I am not a hardcore weightlifter. I have a unique situation. Here's my short-story. I was born with a heart defect and have had 2 major heart surgeries as a result. My last surgery was 3 years ago and my doctors now assure me that my heart is fine. With that, I have been cleared to do some light-moderate weightlifting (absolutely no heavy lifting allowed) and reasonable levels of cardio. After my last surgery, I dropped from a normal 5'9" 160 lbs down to a sickly 138 lbs. I still weigh that amount. I literally do everything wrong for mass. I eat about 1,500-1,800 cals/day. Very light weightlifting. About 40 grams of protein/day. Plus, my testosterone is lowish at ~ 325 ng/dl. I'm about change all that and shoot for a weight gain of 20 lbs in 30 days!!!

My plan:

Moderate weights at higher reps, mostly compound lifts 3 days/week.
    Increase cals to 2,500-3,000 spread over 5 meals per day.
    Increase protein to 100 grams/day.
    Increase test through compound lifts and AMS 4-ad UTT. Worth a shot. Heard mixed reviews.
    Amp creatine 189 as directed on bottle.

I know this is not a perfect plan. I would appreciate any good feedback that I can use. Keep in mind my medical history so I cannot go crazy. Thanks, brothers!

2. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

Few things, unless your running superdrol or an equivalent, you're not gaining 20 pounds in 30 days unless you want to gain pure fat.

100g of protein a day is literally nothing, try and get 200+, the more the better.

Can't comment on the 4-AD, know nothing about it. But yea I'd consider revising your goals a little.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'd stick towards the lower end of that calorie range at first, maybe even start at more like 2200, and yes increase protein a bit more than that, 150 should be plenty.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.17%

Increasing protein to 150 should be easy enough. As for the quality of the weight gain...I'm fine with it being a mix of water, fat, and muscle (hopefully a decent amount!). I just really need to get my mass and health up before I get really picky about the quality of my gains. Is Superdrol still around? Also, forgot to mention that I will be running Clomid for PCT. Is there any reason to run Clomid during the cycle or just after for a few weeks?

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED SERIOUS HELP FROM THE BROS!!
    By BigDro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 10:57 PM
  2. Cycle Support on On Days of Pulse?
    By JJC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. OK to Start Epistane 3 days before Support Comes