Packers6211 Log: Titanium/Adamantium/Ancient Strength/Creatine MH 1000

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys I've been done with my last log stack over a week! My next stack will consist of Athletix Titanium, Adamantium, Ancient Strength Creatine, and Creatine MH 1000. I'll be adding in my APS Yellow Thunder once it arrives. I will dose Titanium with 1 cap morning 1 cap Night, Adamantium 1 serving pre-workout and 1 serving on non training days. Ancient Strength Creatine 3 tables pre-workout and 3 post workout! Creatine MH 1000, 1-2 servings daily. I will update daily when possible but with both my kids in ball at the moment, it may be 3-4 x week.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok two days on the stack so far. Got to say Adamantium taste good. No after taste and mixes easily. I can't wait til my APS Phenadrine comes in. Without any stims latley I feel so out of it.

Today was chest day:

flat DB Bench presses 50lbs x 10,10,10

Incline bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8, haven't done these in awhile since back in the gym been doing flat up to 205 so went with a change today.

Pec-deck: 140lbs x 8.8.8

Machine vertical presses 110lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man talk about wierd. I thought today I was getting the big C test at the uro haha. I had to lie on the bed with ass up while they stuck me with long needle to numb it. Then once he put the testopel pellets in I couldn't feel them. Now it feels wierd after hrs later. Anyway today is bicep day. I have a one pitch softball torneyment tonight then triceps tomorrow. Can't do legs for 3-4 days because the pellets have to sink in and skin heal.

Biceps: alt db curls 45lbs x 6,6,6,6

Standing ez bar curls: 70lbs x 8,8,8

high cable pulleys 60lbs x 10,10,10

Hammer curls : 40lbs x 10,10,10

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still loving the taste of this Adamantium. Long weekend with softball torney and the Testopel Pellets. Got to say my left side was on fire all weekend. I can tell already the surge although this is a form of releasing test that suposed to keep your levels maintain for up to 3-6 months without spikes or dropping. I know as the day's go by it will only get better. Today was good workout although my right shoulder was little uneasy especially when lifting flat bench presses.

Chest: Flat Bench presses - 185 lbs x 8,8,8

Incline DB Presses: 50lbs x 8.8.8

Pec-deck: 137.5 x 10 150 x 10, 10

Triceps: Rope press down's warm with 90 x 10, 110 x 8,8,8

Seated over head db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine dips: warm up 100lbs x 10 120 x 8,8,8

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still loving the taste of this Adamantium. Long weekend with softball torney and the Testopel Pellets. Got to say my left side was on fire all weekend. I can tell already the surge although this is a form of releasing test that suposed to keep your levels maintain for up to 3-6 months without spikes or dropping. I know as the day's go by it will only get better. Today was good workout although my right shoulder was little uneasy especially when lifting flat bench presses.

Chest: Flat Bench presses - 185 lbs x 8,8,8

Incline DB Presses: 50lbs x 8.8.8

Pec-deck: 137.5 x 10 150 x 10, 10

Triceps: Rope press down's warm with 90 x 10, 110 x 8,8,8

Seated over head db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine dips: warm up 100lbs x 10 120 x 8,8,8

Good stuff, so is the doc now giving you a regular dose of test?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's giving me the Testopel pellets implants. They're suposed to get your levels up and maintain them for up to 3-6 months. Everyone I've talk to and read about love this over any gels or shots. I go in a month to do a blood work checkup to see where my levels will be out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's giving me the Testopel pellets implants. They're suposed to get your levels up and maintain them for up to 3-6 months. Everyone I've talk to and read about love this over any gels or shots. I go in a month to do a blood work checkup to see where my levels will be out.

Sweet! Thats awesome, I didn't know that worked better then the shots, great to hear your getting the best:D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night this stack along with testopel pellets are freaking sweeeetttt!!! I've noticed a complete change in my overall feeling and I know as those pellets work there way it will get better. Stack is going strong as well. Today was Back day! Got to say I had fun haha

Back: db rows 45lbs x 8,8,8

straight bar cable pulldowns warm up 90lbs x 10 100 x 10,10,10

machine rows: warm up 120lbs x 10, 150 x 10 165 x 8.8.

Cable pulldown to chest warm 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8

Awesome pump and didn't want to stop but son's baseball game was a callin!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to combine shoulders with legs today since my son's game yesterday went late. I was totally amazed on how even after doing both parts, I felt like I could go another round. I'm seeing more and more of a natural surge of energy and more desire to lift daily. Still trying to get the fat off but it's going to take a long ass time for that too go.

Legs: Squats warm up with 135lbs x 8, 155 x 8, 165 x 8
Leg presses: 3 plates each side x 8,8,8
Leg extensions: 105lbs x 10,10,10

Shoulders: seated db shoulder presses 50lbs x 8,8,8
behind-neck-pulldowns: warm up 80lbs x 10 100lb x 8,8
Lat machine pulldowns 120lbs x 10 135 lbs x 8,8
ez-curl bar pull ups to chin 60lbs x 8,8,8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are a good guy, good luck,
tom:cheers:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day feeling pump and ready to lift. Today was bicep day. After training came home and grilled and resting. Heading back to gym in a few to do some cardio and sauna.

Biceps: ez-bar curls 65lbs x 10,10,10
alt db curls 45lbs x 5,5,5
cable curls high 60lbs x 8,8,8
Cable curl bar curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are a good guy, good luck,
tom:cheers:
Thanks Tom I love that name haha seeing how I have the same one. I'm starting to feel better being on these testopel pellets vrs. gels or shots. I feel more raw energy and willing to lift every day possible. I'm still fighting losing the weight around obliques and stomach but I know it will take time for that to come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another day feeling pump and ready to lift. Today was bicep day. After training came home and grilled and resting. Heading back to gym in a few to do some cardio and sauna.

charcoal grill i hope, gas grills-yuck, might as well put it in an oven!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh heck yeah man. Charcoal all the way. I grilled some sirloin's and had it with sweet potado. Now I'm resting up a bit and headed back to do some cardio and sauna.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh heck yeah man. Charcoal all the way. I grilled some sirloin's and had it with sweet potado. Now I'm resting up a bit and headed back to do some cardio and sauna.
sounds like a plan. glad to see you are sticking with it!!!:cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love bicep workouts:yup:

Keep pushin it brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 days off for son's baseball game's and since I hit 3 days in row. This Ahtletix stack is def on fire. I didn't get any sleep last night and still managaed after working 10 hr's to hit the gym and my body went to overdrive. Today was Chest and Triceps and had a really good workout. I mix things up a bit and tried 5x5's on some.

Chest: bench press 135lb warm up x 10 185lb x 5 reps x 5 sets

Db incline press 55lbs 5x5

cable crossover's 70lb's x 8, 8, 8

Tri's: Rope pressdown's warm up 100lbs x 10 120lbs x 8,8,8

ez-bar skull crushers 65lbs x 8,8,8

machine dips warm up 105lbs x 10 120lb's x 8,8,8

Seated overhead db presses 55lb's x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't update last few days have been out of gym due to son's back to back games with baseball and traveling this weekend. I will not stop though, just hectic last four days. Hope everyone had a good Easter!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally back in the gym after days of son's baseball and t-ball games. That and the tornado's hitting us down here in Alabama. Stack still going strong and just about done. I'm feeling a lot more energy and stronger since starting. No negatives this far. Today did 30 minutes on treadmil and shoulder's! Actually about to head back to gym to do 30 more minutes of cardio.

Seated alt db presses: 45lbs x 8, 8, 8, 8

Machine Lat Pulldowns: warm up 120lbs x 10 135lbs x 8,8,8

Behind-neck pulldowns warm up with 80lbs x 10 90lbs x 8,8,8

Barbell upright's to chin x 8,8,8,8

db front raises 2 sets x 10 reps to end workout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally back in the gym after days of son's baseball and t-ball games. That and the tornado's hitting us down here in Alabama. Stack still going strong and just about done. I'm feeling a lot more energy and stronger since starting. No negatives this far. Today did 30 minutes on treadmil and shoulder's! Actually about to head back to gym to do 30 more minutes of cardio.

Seated alt db presses: 45lbs x 8, 8, 8, 8

Machine Lat Pulldowns: warm up 120lbs x 10 135lbs x 8,8,8

Behind-neck pulldowns warm up with 80lbs x 10 90lbs x 8,8,8

Barbell upright's to chin x 8,8,8,8

db front raises 2 sets x 10 reps to end workout.

Damn the tornadoes don't sound fun, thats got to be pretty freaky everytime there is a bad storm you need to watch out for tornadoes. When I was younger I would always have nightmares about tornadoes, really weird I know lol and I still get them sometimes, but thankfully where I live we never have tornadoes.

Great update! Damn going back to do even more cardio, now thats heart brotha! Keep up the good work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, yeah we got hit all around in bama. But thankfully no family of mine was hurt and my hood was ok. Lot of lives lost thought and millions of dollars damaged.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so today was back day not my favorite to say the least. I am not that experience in the back area. I don't exactly have a weak back but for some reason even when doing the right form, exercises like straight bar high pulldowns seem to work my shoulders and arms more. This is one area I def need to get more experience in.

Machine rows: warm up 135 lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8

DB Rows 45lbs x 8,8,8,8

straight bar high cable pulldowns: 70lbs x 8,8,8

Cable close grip pull downs to chest: 80lbs x 8,8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good day after late night wathing Fast Five which was very awesome movie. Today was bicep day. My shoulder started to hurt again, and for some reason it's only when doing db alternating curls or hammer curls. Never hirts when doing shoulder presses or chest and tri's. Hoping it's just a pinched nerve.

standing ez curl bar curls: 65lbs x 8,8,8,8

Hammer curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8,8

Seated alt db curls 45lbs x 6,6,6

High pulley cable curls 60lbs x 10,10,10

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good day after late night wathing Fast Five which was very awesome movie. Today was bicep day. My shoulder started to hurt again, and for some reason it's only when doing db alternating curls or hammer curls. Never hirts when doing shoulder presses or chest and tri's. Hoping it's just a pinched nerve.

standing ez curl bar curls: 65lbs x 8,8,8,8

Hammer curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8,8

Seated alt db curls 45lbs x 6,6,6

High pulley cable curls 60lbs x 10,10,10

Damn hope your shoulder starts feeling better, hopefully it's just one of those things that hurt and heal up fast, injuries suck!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I finished my stack and have to say it was very awesome. I still have a lot of weight to drop but I'm cont to build muslce that will burn fat. The stack def gave me a boost and help me in a tough month with boy of my son's in baseball limited my training to 3 days week with 4 squeezed in. I'm taking a week off from supps except staples, and will start back with a new stack of Androlean and Androhard.