TESTALENSIS 100+ JAMES122 TRYS TO BRING THEM BACK

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: ALRIGHT GIRLS ITS TIME TO BRING THE BOYS BACK WITH TESTALENSIS 100 COURTOSEY OF MY BOY JD AND THE FELLAS AT APS!!

current situation: Just finished 5 weeks of dmz extreme and I am sitting at about 235 lbs. the boys are deflated and pct starts RIGHT NOW! I have been taking daa for a week and have a serm :drillsergeant:CUZ IM NO SALLY !! but this here testalensis 100 will be my test booster and I will run this herbal goodie for 8 weeks. I have already run phytoserms (not for pct) and had good results, I have great confidence in this company and in bulbine to bring me back fast.

I will be mega doseing bcaas my (my own 10/1/1/ mix)
I WILL BE USING MESOMORPH AND CREATINE NITRATE FROM MY STASH :drillsergeant:SO WHAT!!!??

I will be using the drillsargent in every post :drillsergeant: BECAUSE I WANT TO!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT READ ANOTHER LOG SISSY!!

I am not going to log my exercises but I will update everyday with my overall experience and workout highlights. btw aps gave me a bottle of ICARIN 50 so after I find out how to use it I will be working it in lol. anyhow I will post progress pics too, below is how I look right now

Attachments

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
saved for final

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, let's see what APS brought to the table. Ink looks sick too!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. And nice use of the icon ;) haha.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In! Glad to see you logging it. I'll be starting mine in a couple of weeks. I want to clear out of the stack I'm on first.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN! THATS WHAT I"M TAKING ABOUT!!!

This log is going to be the bomb! I think I vote James122 as one of the most entertaining loggers ever:D

By the way I like dosing the Icariin 1 first thing in the morning(ya as if morning wood wasn't good enough) lol, 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap at night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
c'mon james, hit this outta the park.:firedevil:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: IM HONERED AS HECK TO HAVE YOU ALL HERE !!

today: been dosing this testelensis since yesterday(off day) so today I went to the gym and had a really solid back/ bis workout, I have been hitting PR after PR because of the liver toxic musclebuilding goodies I have been devouring :blink: and my strength is still way up, I am going to lift as heavy as possible for this pct and I am thinking TL100 is going to enable e to do that. the fellas are still looking sad, but thats ok ,I'd be sad too if I was on the bench for the last couple of weeks , especially when the rest of the team is in for the win!

anyway I felt great today in the gym (plate loaded preacher curl @ 135 for 3 reps, 125 max for 7 on dmz) so Im still gaining strenth, lol oh yah I almost forgot I sucked down my fist dose of mesomorph in weeks with some creatine nitrate and the shirt that I slipped on to goto the gym I could not get off because my lats were so pumped, how dumb is that, note to self: 2xl shirt on back days. any thanks for watching guys, I will update this sucka every day, erbody luh an update.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update James.

135x3 on the preacher, Nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is looking good, give it hell, james!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
worked all day yesterday, sat. is good for work because it is quiet, and I can be productive, but the last 2 sats have been a nightmare cuz that prohormone I was on was startin to kick my butt, lol Im glad its over:yup: so anyhow, when I work on sats its an off day for me because my gym opens late on sat morning, but yesterday I felt so good after work that it became :drillsergeant: LEGS DAY!! SOOO WHAT!!! WHO SAYS YOUCANT SUCKDOWN SOME MESOMORPH DESTROY YOUR LEGS AND GET HOME IN TIME FOR SUPPER?

good workout too, what I am trying to do is push past my max reps, even if I have to use rest pauses, and just proceed like I was still on garbage, but the funnything is is that I did not have to use rest pauses to get there and I have been off the stuff long enough for it to clear compleatly.

I felt real strong on legs @ around 5 pm after two of my three TL100 doses, all weights still creeping upward and dude.. mesomorph is just the buisness man, I am so much better with it than without it, my mind does not wander my eyes are fixed to my stopwatch ready set go all daylong, I think I will develop a drip bag/cathader setup to feed myself mesomorp through an IV all day:fool2:I belive this may adress a multitude of issues for me.

I am meeting my 18 yr old son at the gym this am for chest. I will report back soon. Hope you guys are having a nice weekend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
worked all day yesterday, sat. is good for work because it is quiet, and I can be productive, but the last 2 sats have been a nightmare cuz that prohormone I was on was startin to kick my butt, lol Im glad its over:yup: so anyhow, when I work on sats its an off day for me because my gym opens late on sat morning, but yesterday I felt so good after work that it became :drillsergeant: LEGS DAY!! SOOO WHAT!!! WHO SAYS YOUCANT SUCKDOWN SOME MESOMORPH DESTROY YOUR LEGS AND GET HOME IN TIME FOR SUPPER?

good workout too, what I am trying to do is push past my max reps, even if I have to use rest pauses, and just proceed like I was still on garbage, but the funnything is is that I did not have to use rest pauses to get there and I have been off the stuff long enough for it to clear compleatly.

I felt real strong on legs @ around 5 pm after two of my three TL100 doses, all weights still creeping upward and dude.. mesomorph is just the buisness man, I am so much better with it than without it, my mind does not wander my eyes are fixed to my stopwatch ready set go all daylong, I think I will develop a drip bag/cathader setup to feed myself mesomorp through an IV all day:fool2:I belive this may adress a multitude of issues for me.

I am meeting my 18 yr old son at the gym this am for chest. I will report back soon. Hope you guys are having a nice weekend.
yup-love the meso.:yup:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
ok so my son stood me up this am :whiner: he's 18 what do you expect?

:drillsergeant: SO I LIFTED ANYWAY , AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?? I STILL FEEL LIKE IM ON THE SAUCE!!

what I mean is my strength is still headed up, and my endurance in the gym today was sick, I do of course attribute that to the mesomorph.

I did 4 sets of incline smith press 265 for 4 reps at the heaviest, and 10 reps of 225 is still comming with little effort so I hope to see some increases in the next couple of weeks.

I really do feel like running daa for 7-10 days at the end of a cycle is a good idea for me, so far the transition has been smooth, ill bet the TV2 would compliment TL100 VERY well for pct.

I am still on a hunger rampage and im starting to feel that dull pain when the boys start to come off the bench :yup: there is already a small but definate increase in size. this my friends is a very good sign.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so my son stood me up this am :whiner: he's 18 what do you expect?

:drillsergeant: SO I LIFTED ANYWAY , AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?? I STILL FEEL LIKE IM ON THE SAUCE!!

what I mean is my strength is still headed up, and my endurance in the gym today was sick, I do of course attribute that to the mesomorph.

I did 4 sets of incline smith press 265 for 4 reps at the heaviest, and 10 reps of 225 is still comming with little effort so I hope to see some increases in the next couple of weeks.

I really do feel like running daa for 7-10 days at the end of a cycle is a good idea for me, so far the transition has been smooth, ill bet the TV2 would compliment TL100 VERY well for pct.

I am still on a hunger rampage and im starting to feel that dull pain when the boys start to come off the bench :yup: there is already a small but definate increase in size. this my friends is a very good sign.

I think TestatropinV2 would be sick with Testalensis 100 and thats what I plan on doing :D

I know everyone has seen whats in TestatropinV2 with the prop blend but if anyone is wanting to see the exact amount here it is.

Daily amount 8 caps

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 40mg

^ Pretty sick formula if ya ask me :)

Keep up the good work James, btw 265 smith incline is awesome!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily amount 8 caps

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 40mg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yumyum:

And I agree, James, I love me some DAA. Nothing seems to get libido raging like DAA for me.

Awesome numbers on your inclines, bro! Keep going hard! :aargh:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I think TestatropinV2 would be sick with Testalensis 100 and thats what I plan on doing :D

I know everyone has seen whats in TestatropinV2 with the prop blend but if anyone is wanting to see the exact amount here it is.

Daily amount 8 caps

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 40mg

That IS a nice formula.

I have to agree with James. Having just used DAA for the first time I'm convinced it's my first supp in PCT from now on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Daily amount 8 caps

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 40mg

i had great results on testatropin v2.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: SO ITS ALMOST BEEN A WEEK INTO THIS PCT AND MY STRENGTH IS STILL GOING UP!! SOOOOOOOO WHAT!!??!

Had an awesome back workout today with some biceps thrown in, I still have that drive I had on cycle and the weight is still moving in the right direction, my hamer strength reverse grip lat pulls were up 20 lbs for extra reps tody plus I super setted them with some straight arm cable pulls and it just felt way too easy, I am pooped from a very high volume heavy back workout this am, I have NO complaints so far, the boys are showing signs of life and things are good, I will post some pictures tomorrow will be a week, after legs in the morning. :drillsergeant:GOODNIGHT!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:drillsergeant: SO ITS ALMOST BEEN A WEEK INTO THIS PCT AND MY STRENGTH IS STILL GOING UP!! SOOOOOOOO WHAT!!??!

Had an awesome back workout today with some biceps thrown in, I still have that drive I had on cycle and the weight is still moving in the right direction, my hamer strength reverse grip lat pulls were up 20 lbs for extra reps tody plus I super setted them with some straight arm cable pulls and it just felt way too easy, I am pooped from a very high volume heavy back workout this am, I have NO complaints so far, the boys are showing signs of life and things are good, I will post some pictures tomorrow will be a week, after legs in the morning. :drillsergeant:GOODNIGHT!

Great stuff, keep up the good work!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sorry no pics yet, I will take them after tomorrows workout.
:drillsergeant: BUT THINGS ARE GOING GREAT SO FAR!!

My weight has stayed the same 8 days in 234 and there is noticeable growth in the fellas and I fell really Good, really good. Possibly better that I felt before I started this cycle, lethargy is long gone and I am feeling focused and alert. cutting my serm dose down to 1/3 because :trink26: i know its toxic and I gonna taper off early, I have faith that this protocall is working well. I can see it and feel it. I know im bouncing back.

No prs on chest yesterday but all my lifts remained the same, and i am pleased with that result because i am still stronger by a strech than i was before the 5 wks of dmz.

I did however throw in 3 sets of 6 reps incline dbs with the 80's at the end of my workout because I had the endurance to do it. and that felt good esp after heavy incline smithpresses.

so far my expectations are on point for this supp, sice I have taken bubline before, I cant wait to see whats gonna be up in the next few weeks, esp 4-8 !! we will see.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My weight has stayed the same 8 days in 234 and there is noticeable growth in the fellas and I fell really Good, really good. Possibly better that I felt before I started this cycle, lethargy is long gone and I am feeling focused and alert. cutting my serm dose down to 1/3 because :trink26: i know its toxic and I gonna taper off early, I have faith that this protocall is working well. I can see it and feel it. I know im bouncing back.

No prs on chest yesterday but all my lifts remained the same, and i am pleased with that result because i am still stronger by a strech than i was before the 5 wks of dmz.

I did however throw in 3 sets of 6 reps incline dbs with the 80's at the end of my workout because I had the endurance to do it. and that felt good esp after heavy incline smithpresses.

so far my expectations are on point for this supp, sice I have taken bubline before, I cant wait to see whats gonna be up in the next few weeks, esp 4-8 !! we will see.
That is awesome how good you are feeling :)

Damn I'm pumped to see how it goes after week 4 :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
thanks Jd !

I had an outstanding traps /shoulders workout this am. I will post it tonight I have a busy day ahead! woohoo I already love TL100!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Looking good James. Out of curiosity what SERM are you using?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Looking good James. Out of curiosity what SERM are you using?
I am useing liquid tamox bud. so far so good.:veryhappy:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: GOOD MORNING!

well I feel just dandy today, "thats great Johnny, :drillsergeant: WHO CARES?" right? well, I for one, care. I am now in week two of pct for a 5 week dmz run, and I feel dandy, not depressed, not weak, but strong and dandy, this is good. I took yesterday off out of necessity because I was sore, I felt like DOMS Juan :sombrero:(anyone get that? my real name is Johnny and DOMS. . . oh forget it) anyway thats the only thing about this pct that is on a regular(meaning not higher) note.

what I mean by that is of course as always the recovery acceleration of being on cycle has now slipped away, and since Im still hitting the same numbers in the gym, I am dealing with MUCHo soreness, but thats fine, because like I said im still hitting the same numbers, I dont quite have the eye of the tiger so to speak but I still had enough drive to load 50 lbs more on the hamer streghth lat pulls than I ever have before, and still managed to get 6 , well really more like 4 with two good pulses :) and 10 more lbs on the plate loaded preacher, but DANG my arms and back were screaming yesterday.

so far so good calories remain the same and I dont wanna start a conspiracy, and I hav no soild evidence but, I "appear" to be leaning out a bit wich is a shock to me because my appetite is still reaal high and I look to satisfy it every chance I get, Im still eating on cycle calories (very clean) so it will be something I will be watching more closely.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:drillsergeant: GOOD MORNING!

well I feel just dandy today, "thats great Johnny, :drillsergeant: WHO CARES?" right? well, I for one, care. I am now in week two of pct for a 5 week dmz run, and I feel dandy, not depressed, not weak, but strong and dandy, this is good. I took yesterday off out of necessity because I was sore, I felt like DOMS Juan :sombrero:(anyone get that? my real name is Johnny and DOMS. . . oh forget it) anyway thats the only thing about this pct that is on a regular(meaning not higher) note.

what I mean by that is of course as always the recovery acceleration of being on cycle has now slipped away, and since Im still hitting the same numbers in the gym, I am dealing with MUCHo soreness, but thats fine, because like I said im still hitting the same numbers, I dont quite have the eye of the tiger so to speak but I still had enough drive to load 50 lbs more on the hamer streghth lat pulls than I ever have before, and still managed to get 6 , well really more like 4 with two good pulses :) and 10 more lbs on the plate loaded preacher, but DANG my arms and back were screaming yesterday.

so far so good calories remain the same and I dont wanna start a conspiracy, and I hav no soild evidence but, I "appear" to be leaning out a bit wich is a shock to me because my appetite is still reaal high and I look to satisfy it every chance I get, Im still eating on cycle calories (very clean) so it will be something I will be watching more closely.
I noted the exact same thing, James. I lost 4lbs without a change in diet, in fact calories were a little higher some days than I would have liked. It took about 3 weeks for me to see strength increases, so it's good that you're seeing them a little earlier than that. I'll probably run T-100 again this summer, this time for 8 weeks.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice update bro. That all sounds good! I'll be interested to see if I get this leaning effect because I'm using mine as a recomp anyway. That would be a bonus!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I noted the exact same thing, James. I lost 4lbs without a change in diet, in fact calories were a little higher some days than I would have liked. It took about 3 weeks for me to see strength increases, so it's good that you're seeing them a little earlier than that. I'll probably run T-100 again this summer, this time for 8 weeks.
yessir I did follow your loggie, and thats what happened to me with phytoserms, it took a good 3 weeks but the increases did come, thats is why i planned on runnin this herbal goodie for 8. my bloods will be sometime during the month i end, i will be happy to post my results from 6months and then the new ones.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see things are going well for you through PCT thus far, James!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was off for me, the wife and I had to goto a wedding wich would normally be a drag for me, for two reasons:

1. I stopped drinking 5 years ago and so did my wife, and its not a temptation thing by any strech, its just that, well . . . . . guys you havent seen in 5 years that are smashed and think you cant hear what they are saying unless they are touching you thing, you know what I mean? Im pretty sure I was like that at one time too, so Im not Judging anyone, Its just not my reality anymore and it sort of annoying, I mean how many times do we gotta shake hands or do a bro clutch right?

2. it was ouside and it was hot. wich would mean lethargy for me, but honestly I felt pretty good all day, my energy is up, i def. do not feel like i am in pct and that effect was noticeable yesterday.

I am headed to the gym for back and bis before church, I will report back tonight on how that goes.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
well yesterdays back and bis workout was outstanding. I hit an extra full rep and hold on my max weight preacher curl, and added 20lbs to my working sets for hammer strength lat pulls, did 2 extra wide grip pullups(one good and one ugly) and just feel as strong as I did on the dmz still. I will admit that I am more embattled at the heavier weights then I was, but :drillsergeant: WHO FLIPPIN CARES RIGHT??

the reality is that I have only lost 2 lbs so far, and I feel great. If I did not know I was in pct I would not believe it if you told me. I have a 2nd bottle of TL100 that I purchased and it should be here tomorrow, next week I will be flipping the switch from sponserd log to consumer log.

I will post some pictures soon, I have lagged but what the pictures will show is that from the last day of the cycle to the end of 3d week of pct, i am pretty much lookin the same, and this is good.

I had confidence that APS would put out a reliable product, they are batting 1000 so far imo.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well yesterdays back and bis workout was outstanding. I hit an extra full rep and hold on my max weight preacher curl, and added 20lbs to my working sets for hammer strength lat pulls, did 2 extra wide grip pullups(one good and one ugly) and just feel as strong as I did on the dmz still. I will admit that I am more embattled at the heavier weights then I was, but :drillsergeant: WHO FLIPPIN CARES RIGHT??

the reality is that I have only lost 2 lbs so far, and I feel great. If I did not know I was in pct I would not believe it if you told me. I have a 2nd bottle of TL100 that I purchased and it should be here tomorrow, next week I will be flipping the switch from sponserd log to consumer log.

I will post some pictures soon, I have lagged but what the pictures will show is that from the last day of the cycle to the end of 3d week of pct, i am pretty much lookin the same, and this is good.

I had confidence that APS would put out a reliable product, they are batting 1000 so far imo.
I'm excited for you to start the second bottle and see how the bulbine really shines.

I'm Surpised Testalensis 100 isn't the top selling APS product, for only $37 at Nutra, thats a wicked price for whats in the formula.

Thanks James, this log is ROCKIN :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sorry fellas work got crazy :fool2: and so did church and stuf for good friday and easter, busy busy ,but here is whats up: 1 bottle of Tl100 down the hatch, all other pct is dropped, 2nd bottle of tl 100 has been opened so its just me and APS now(still have some meso and cn)

I weighed in yesterday @ 230, down 4 lbs from last day of 5 week dmz cycle.
strength is not down AT ALL, in fact I hit a PR yesteryday for 2 extra reps on my last set of incline dbs, it seems like my endurance is increasing, THE BOYS ARE BACK AND OFF THE BENCH (as off the bench as my boys get any way) but from raisins to grapes anyhow) I feel really good and am most probabaly recovered, I will run TL100 till my bloodwork at the end of may and I am expecting to see some gains :) smooth pct - no problems - I would most definatly use this protocall again :yup: I will keep this log going and report any changes.

the 4 lb loss may be fat? im not sure man I will post some pics, I think I may be a bit leaner- my strength has not fropped at all and my diet has not changed(much) let me post these pics.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome James! Sounds like your pct is as good as your cycle. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry fellas work got crazy :fool2: and so did church and stuf for good friday and easter, busy busy ,but here is whats up: 1 bottle of Tl100 down the hatch, all other pct is dropped, 2nd bottle of tl 100 has been opened so its just me and APS now(still have some meso and cn)

I weighed in yesterday @ 230, down 4 lbs from last day of 5 week dmz cycle.
strength is not down AT ALL, in fact I hit a PR yesteryday for 2 extra reps on my last set of incline dbs, it seems like my endurance is increasing, THE BOYS ARE BACK AND OFF THE BENCH (as off the bench as my boys get any way) but from raisins to grapes anyhow) I feel really good and am most probabaly recovered, I will run TL100 till my bloodwork at the end of may and I am expecting to see some gains :) smooth pct - no problems - I would most definatly use this protocall again :yup: I will keep this log going and report any changes.

the 4 lb loss may be fat? im not sure man I will post some pics, I think I may be a bit leaner- my strength has not fropped at all and my diet has not changed(much) let me post these pics.
Congrats on the PR!

Hmm maybe the 4lbs was maybe just some water weight?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR!

Hmm maybe the 4lbs was maybe just some water weight?
it may have been, im still very pleased, I look better, I feel better, I am way stronger than I was 3 months ago. . . . these are good things.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
it may have been, im still very pleased, I look better, I feel better, I am way stronger than I was 3 months ago. . . . these are good things.
They certainly aren't bad things! :bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff in here, James. And congrats on that PR, man.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sat - chest / tris

Well now I just felt as strong as heck today, For anyone just now reading the "sponsered" portion of this Log is over and I am into my second bottle of TL100. I swooped up the 2nd bottle from nutra when this Log got started, now at the end week five, I am out of creatine nitrtate(not out like. . .there are not 2 unopened bottles in my cabinet, out like . . .my current bottle is dry and I will refrain from its use for a few weeks :( ) so its really just me an TL100 now, no more pct supps no more serm no more thinking just working hard to keep my gains.

I think I (my wfie just handed me the BIGGEST turkey patty ) . . where was I, I think I felt stronger today than I have even on cycle 2 months ago, I probably could have hit an incline pr today but my intention today was volume, but working out with 80% of m,y max I hit so many reps I could not believe it, by my second set my chest was HAMMERED but anyhow I spent an hour and 45 min in gym this am, it was one of those days, I needed to just leav e ,lol feeling real strong, . . . tomorrow legs, I will be expecting to set some kind of something, ITS ON!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Glad to see you're running a second bottle. Curious how this works out over 8 weeks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes thank you very much for logging for us and now running a second bottle, this is totally awesome!!!

Great to hear your feeling real stronger in the gym then when you were on cycle, can't get better then that:).......or can it? :D I'm super excited to see how this second bottle goes.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this amazing log!